Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

B&B: The Saga of Cyanea

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You are a High Trcinian woman. In case you have not noticed, are people are very few in number and rely on slaves to do most of our labor. If I want to have a proper heir I must marry and bed a High Tricinian woman. Why you got it in your heard to run off and live among savages, I will never know," said Pharkus. He then shifts in his bonds a little and adds,"I knew it was a trick Cyanea. There is no way some bloated bookworm could single handedly capture you. You take me for a fool?" added Pharkus.

"Hey!" Said Kortulas. But any protest he had, died in his mouth. The magistrate was right.

Well, if he wanted a heir she was about the worst possible choice Phrakus could have picked. Cyanea was not going to tell him that to the face, though, preferring to keep this particular ace up her sleeve.

"Why I left? Freedom, that's why ... " she spread her arms in an expansive gesture for emphasis. "We both know that back in Tricarnia I would have been little more than your toy. You may call these savage lands, but at least here I am the one deciding what happens with my life.

But if you knew it was a ruse ... Why were you not more subtle, using that knowlede to your advantage instead of hitting us straight in the face with it?"
Had the old man lost his edge?

Unbeknownst to Cyanea, Phrakus had summoned an imp that morning and had it hid in the shadows of the stables in case he needed back up. It was in the corner of the room behind a hay pile.

ooc: Notice roll vs the imp. His stealth was a 7. You must roll higher to spot him.

"Because we don't have time. These savages have an anti magic group called the Inquisition. They are hunting down any Tricinians they can find and are searching for me as we speak. Quickly, untie me before they arrive," replied Pharkus.

As soon as Pharkus had spoke there was heavy foot falls outside. "You two, check the stables. There was a magic cast in the tavern recently. He can't of gone far." said a stern voice. "Yes sir!" replied two men in unison. You have a moment to do something before the two enter the stables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom