A Harem of Problems (RoleplayMaster x Forbidden Fruit)

She winked at him, giving her consent to his pleas. With her hands wrapped tightly around the base of his firm erection, she proceeded to suck on his cock hungrily. Her head bobbed up and down on his length, sucking his flesh and wriggling her tongue quickly against the bottom half of his cock before she would swirl it at the pointy meaty head, eliciting more of his seeds to finally shoot out inside her. When his panting and facial expression showed his near capitulation, she stopped and pulled out. A thick, sticky thread of precum-saliva extended from the tip of his cock to her bottom lips as she looked at him with a grin, then dove forward again, taking his entire length down her throat and holding her breath for a few seconds, hoping he would cum inside her and choke her with his cum. When that didn't work, she broke for air and watched him as he commanded her to stroke him with her hands. Both of her hands tugged on his cock, giving the impression that she needed both hands to steer his driving stick because of it's impressive size. One gentle stroke, before the redhead muttered "Which way feels better, Tommen?" she suggested as she pulled his shaft gently to the far right, then twisted her hand and moved it to the far left. "Firm or gentle.. fast or slow.." she muttered to herself as she continued to jerk the shaft, moving it randomly in circles and arcs like a pendulum. Her right hand was extremely tight, while her left hand was gently massaging him. She moved her thumb upwards, gently rubbing the bottom side of the cock's head teasingly, awaiting his glorious finale.​

Her head bobbed up and down his cock trying to make him cum down her throat, but it did not work. Finally he told her to stroke him and talk to him, and she complied. Her handjobs were actually quite new to him, so it was a nice surprise to have both hands around him with differing speeds and strengths. "Firm and fast, but gentle and slow on the balls" the boy king suggest, in amongst his moans. Her saliva worked well as a lubricant, and it was not much longer that his cum shot all over her pretty, freckled face. "I have half a mind to get you dressed now and make you leave with my cum marking your face.." He teased, meaning it only as a kinky thing and not a punishment like it would have been with his mother. "Now, get me to full shaft and ride me. I want to cum inside you" He said with a smile. One final way to say goodbye.

Her hands milked his cock relentlessly, her muscles starting to tire and ache as she drove him closer to his explosion. Like a volcano, he erupted with his semen shooting up against her face. A warm smile decorated her lips as she nodded and proceeded to get him hard and firm again. With his seeds still on her rosy cheeks, she moved closer and parted her lips for his cock. A few strokes with her hands made his flaccid cock harden inside her mouth, and soon she found herself sucking him again until his cock was fully erect. Gracefully, the wildling pulled the king's cock out of her mouth and climbed up his length, sitting on his shaft and rocking her back, shaking and tilting her waist and hips as she rode him into their final sex before she would leave him indefinitely.

There were no more words between them, as this final sex act had meaning. The final time that he would fuck the red head from beyond the wall. Moans were soft, and Tommen knew that for a final time, it was not enough. Quickly, as his cock was aching to be used, Tommen pulled out and changed their positioning to doggy style. His thrusts began immediately after, pounding her pussy with his teenage cock, hoping to give her something to remember him by from her physical exhaustion. The king's hand gripped Ygritte's hair, pulling on it while his cock filled her and then emptied her, and their moans soon got louder. With a loud grunt, Tommen finally finished in Ygritte's pussy, filling it to the brim with his semen. "I hope you had as much fun as I did" He said with a small smile, finding her clothes for her, and helping put them on for her. "I wish you wouldn't leave, but I know you must." He sighed.

She left him later that night. A goodbye kiss on his lips sealed her story with him and her adventure in King's Landing. She wore her dress and left the stable, and from there she donned her armor and bow then rode for the wall. The king's semen still dripping from her vagina and her mouth still reeking of his scent. As she exited the Red Keep she watched an older woman dressed in complete red make her way inside the palace.

Melisandre knew what she was going. Cersei painted a perfect mental image of the royal palace and an accurate map for the woman to follow. She told her which guards were loyal to the Queen Regent and which were obedient to the Tyrell wench. A yellow seal granted her passage inside the palace. Through very specific corridors during very specific guard shifts, she managed to find her way to thr king's private room. She proceeded to knock on the door, hoping that Tommen kept to his habit of dwelling in his room all day and night long.​

Tommen sighed softly, staring at a bunch of different bills that the small council gave him to pass or refuse. What was the point of having a council if the king had to do everything? His right hand began to cramp as he made another untidy scrawl of his signature, putting it on another pile. He had told Margaery to stay in her room tonight as he would be up for a while, and told Sansa to keep her company. Every now and then, a loud giggle from either girl could be heard coming from their room, which brought a smile to his lips.

A knock on his door made the boy jump, unsure of who it could be at this time of night. Figuring that they wouldn't be a threat if they managed to get this deep in the castle, he stood up and approached his door. Opening it up, he found a beautiful older woman standing in the doorway, completely donned in red. "Uh.. Hello? Can I help you with something?" He asked her, not worrying about asking why she was here this late at night. Another giggle, this time from Sansa, echoed through the empty hallway.

"Well" Melisandre shrugged as Tommen welcomed her with a question that made her feel unwanted. She immediately arched her shoulders, dropping the silken dress on the ground and exposing her torso. The other half of her body remained covered with her dress as it was fastened behind her back, making it too tight for gravity to defeat. "Your mother sent me to kill you" she whispered after closing the door, then moved closer to kiss his lips taking him by surprise. "But you're too sexy for that, Tommen" she smiled after breaking the kiss, brushing his hair motherly to the side. Her bust double the size of both Sansa and Margaery combined, perky nipples hardening under the cool air in front of his eyes. She pushed him back, regardless of his reaction she knew she was stronger, and his heart wouldn't be able to decide whether to fight back or go with the pleasure. When he was pinned against the wall, she kissed him again, her hands moving down to relieve her waist of her dress. Exposing herself naked but without him able to look down at her. Her hands then moved to his crotch, and started rubbing his member under the fabric, teasing him to give in to her temptations.​

The boy swallowed deeply as her chest was exposed, deciding she must be some sort of whore that wanted to brag that she had done it with the king. Despite himself, he felt his penis grow as he stared at her gigantic bust. His sexual thoughts disappeared as soon as the words 'mother' and 'kill' were mentioned, shocked that his mother wanted him dead. "Gua-" he began to call, but his lips were brought into a fiery kiss that muffled the rest of his shout. No guards were nearby to hear his plea for help, so Tommen was alone. "Please... I have a wife. I do not wish for this to happen or continue" Tommen tried reasoning with her, as he did not have enough physical strength to get her off him. Tommen continued backing up until he met a wall, and was pinned to it by the now-naked woman's body. It felt amazing against him, no matter how much he tried to think otherwise. It was only a moment later that her hand met his cock, and her lips joined his own once again. Bit by bit, his resistance was beginning to falter.

So delicate. So fragile. The woman in red watched as Tommen squirmed under her touch. His defenses faltered and his spirit wavered, his submission seemed imminent as her hands roamed his chest and swirled around his neck. Kissing his lips loudly, her hands moved down to milk the king's manhood while his harem laughed in the background, probably at Cersei. "Shhh" she hissed, slowly taming him and getting him erect enough to obscure his mind from thinking straight. "Your wife wouldn't need to know, Tommie" she kissed him again, her hands picking up the pace as she dryly jerked his cock. Pushing her weight against him, she slowly tripped him down on his side, then crawled on top of him. Her breasts landed directly on his face, easily suffocating him between her airless cleavage as he would look up for a small dot of light in the distance.

She lifted herself up, giving him ample space to breathe. Slowly, the older woman adjusted her position so that she sat on his face. Saddling his head directly as her lips met his, shoving her folds against his nose and chin, her odor penetrating his skull and her juices gently dripping on his face. "Show me what your wives taught you, Tommen". Her hand moved behind her back to hold his cock. As her body bobbed up and down, her hands would jerk him off as her folds descended on his face slowly.. at least for now.​

This was wrong. So very very wrong. He tried to struggle and run away, but there was no point. Due to her larger body, she was much stronger than the young boy. She kissed him again and he let her, trying not to let his instincts take over and kiss her back. The king's eyes widened as he tripped, falling onto the bed. Breasts suffocated him, in a way that made him feel that any man would love to die this way. As he struggled to breathe, the woman on top of him moved around, shoving her dripping pussy in his face.

This woman, who he still did not know who she was or why she was here, demanded that he pleasure her in the same way that he pleasured his 'wives'. He only had one wife, but he knew what she meant. As she had his most delicate part in her hands, he decided to go along with her demands knowing that a simple twist later, and he wouldn't be able to use his manhood. The inexperienced tongue snaked out, running along the red woman's folds. Her juices tasted hot, almost like a chilli spice. His mouth was on fire, yet he continued, moaning softly as she stroked him expertly. The smell of her juices burned his nose and filled his senses, unable to think of anything other than the vagina that was an inch from his face. 'Please cum already' the boy silently begged, wanting this to end.

She wriggled on top of him, her folds pushing against his shy tongue that tried to poke her and lick her lips. Smiling, she adjusted her sitting position, feeling her nectar drip down his throat. Now she lifted herself up, moving her nether regions away from his mouth and towards the shaft her fist was holding captive. Pressing her weight down on him as she pinned him to the ground, her legs spread slightly, and his shaft easily slid inside her. Kissing his neck, she started to arch her back away and towards him, bucking her hips onto his as she fucked herself with his throbbing pole that pulsed inside her. She needed her juices in his mouth, and his sperm inside her for her plan to hatch.

Within moments she found herself climaxing. Her inner walls tightened around him, clenching around his length inside her. Her moans of pleasure echoed inside the room, but never traversed the corridors to where the other girls had been. She planned everything carefully, and soon the wench in the other room will get what she deserves. Her hand flanked his waist, struggling to reach beneath him and grope his butt, pulling him even closer to her. Wanting him to cum inside her, and nowhere else.​

'Thank God' The boy thought, feeling her get off his face. Finally he would not have to touch her in that way again. Of course, the boy did not think of what her next move would be, until she repositioned herself over his cock. "No. No, you can't do this" he said, trying to resist but the boy was pinned down. A soft groan left his lips as the red woman slid down his cock, a familiar 'fiery' feeling like what he had tasted when he was forced to eat her out. It was a much different, and very pleasurable feeling, though he tried to stop thinking that way. While his mind hated this treatment and wanted it to end quickly, preferably without his cum entering her, his cock loved it and wanted it to go on forever.

It was a few moments later that she reached her climax, her walls tightening around his cock and trying to milk him. "There, you came. Alright? You can go now" He tried to reason with her, hoping that all she came for was to be pleasured by the king. Unfortunately, she seemed to be here for more. Feeling his climax approaching, Tommen tried to pull out so he would cum all over her back or stomach, but Melisandre knew exactly what he had planned, gripping his butt so he could not escape. A grunt left his lips as his semen spilled inside her, and a disgusted look appeared on his face. "You are a sick human being." He told her, glaring at her.

Sansa and Margaery were chatting in Sansa's room. They knew Tommen had work to do that night and didn't want to disturb him, so they sat down and started sharing life stories. Sansa shared her family's story, her childhood in Winterfell and how she was brought up to marry Joffrey. Before her story would take a dark turn and get to how her father and brothers died one by one, and how her sister Arya went missing, Margaery shared her story as well. High Gardens contrasted greatly with Winterfell. Where the northern region had snow, High Gardens had beautiful springs, lakes, and forests. Fertile lands and massive farms. She explained how she was supposed to marry Renly Baratheon, who was homosexual much to her dismay, and how she ended up marrying his nephew. Fate had it's way with the two, getting them to be friends even though they came from distant areas and have different upbringings, only similar in nobility.

Then a shadow emerged from behind Margaery. It crept up behind her, swiftly enlarging to become a man twice the size of the queen. Dark and with a purple aura around, it held a red scimitar that Margaery saw in Sansa's eyes. The stark girl gasped, and as soon as the shadowy blade slashed the queen, the Stark yelled as high as she could. Her heart fell to her stomach, her lungs dried like fall leaves, and her eyes watered as she watched the queen collapse on the ground, now a corpse of the past. She backed away and glued herself to the corner, not ceasing to scream until the predator vanished.

"Maybe. It was worth it, though" Melisandre chimed seconds before the Stark's yells reached Tommen's private chambers. She raised an eyebrow, coyly faking her surprise as she sucked on her fingers, awaiting the king to go check on his wife before she would take her leave. When he would back for her, she would be long gone.​

Tommen's eyes widened as he heard a scream, instantly recognising it as Sansa. As he was still mostly clothed, he buttoned up his pants and rushed down the corridor to Margaery's room. Inside, the worst sight imaginable met his eyes. Sansa was in the corner of the room, screaming, and his wife was dead, laying lifeless on the ground. "NO!" Tommen yelled, rushing to her side. He was too late, she was dead. He didn't even spend her last moments with her, a fact that made him tear up instantly. His arms wrapped around his wife, holding her tightly until guards began to investigate what was going on.

When the guards finally arrived, a few of them gently took Queen Margaery from the king in order to give her to someone to figure out what had happened. Two went to grab Sansa, as she was clearly the person who did this. "Don't" The king told them. "Release her.. she did nothing" the boy said, a defeated tone in his voice. "But sir.." "QUIET! Leave me and Sansa in peace" The king demanded, and his wish was granted. "What happened?" Tommen asked Sansa, bringing her closer. When she was close enough, he hugged her, needing comfort after what he had found.

Melisandre took her leave. Stealthily following the frantic king, passing the alerted guards, and slowly exiting the Red Keep. An amber horse awaited her by the stables, all arranged by Cersei, and she rode out the capital under the moon light. Sansa's screams the only thing distorting the calm night. She was proud of herself; raped the king and assassinated his queen. All for the right cause. He humiliated and raped his mother. He deserved it. She was sure of it.

"I-I.." Sansa was too scared to talk. Her face was as pale as the night's moon. Eyes wide, cheeks soaked with her frantic tears, and chest panting rapidly. To make things worse, not only did she lose her friend to a demonic spirit, everyone seemed to suspect her. "I don't know.. I swear I didn't do it" she said almost shouting in her high pitched voice. She slightly calmed down when Tommen hugged her like a lover. "A black ghost appeared out of thin air.. it had a sharp blade.. and.." she couldn't continue the tale before breaking into tears. Sobbing and rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands. Worried that Tommen might not believe, scared that she might share her father's face; branded a traitor and executed.

Tommen held her tightly, letting her cry onto his chest. He was trying to stay strong, but it was proving to be difficult. "I know you didn't.. You loved Margaery just like I did. Just tell me what happened" The boy said, listening to her story. It reminded him of a rumour he had heard years ago, when Renly Baratheon, Tommen's uncle, had tied. In that instance, his female King's Guard had sworn that there was a ghostly figure in the shape of Stannis that killed Renly. No one believed her then, but it was no coincidence that this was happening again. Whoever did it last time, had to of done it this time. But Stannis was dead, at least according to the reports from the battle between Stannis and the Boltons.

That was when his mind went to the woman who raped him a few minutes prior. Apparently Stannis had rode with a red woman, who believed in the fire gods. The woman he had encountered seemed to fit the same description. Was this the woman that managed to kill his wife? "I think I know who did it." Tommen told Sansa, gently removing her from him and leaving the room. Guards were waiting outside due to the recent murder, trying to protect their king. "There was a woman in my room tonight. She was stronger than me and she managed to rape me. The point, is that I believe she is the person that killed Queen Margaery. Find her and hunt her down. Feel free to hurt her as much as necessary, but do not kill her." Tommen ordered, showing more authority than usual. The guards nodded and marched off. They would not be the ones to hunt her down; there were riders for that. People who were experts at hunting.

Walking to his room, Tommen began to write out a letter that he would copy several times and give it to several of the larger families.

A sizable reward will be offered to the house who can find the woman who murdered Queen Margaery of House Tyrell. The woman is known as the Red Woman, as she has long red hair and wears a red dress. She is attractive, and good at manipulation. She is wanted alive or dead, though the reward will be larger if she is alive.
It is also believed that she is the killer of Lord Renly of House Baratheon.

- King Tommen of House Baratheon

Tommen wrote this out several times and sealed each letter, sending it out to all the major families of Westeros. With luck, someone will find her.

And so days and weeks have passed since the night Queen Margaery of House Tyrell was assassinated by a demonic spirit that sliced her neck swiftly with a dark blade. Few people believed this story, and fewer people stood by Sansa. Most of the castle attendants kept her distance from the Stark girl. "Traitor's blood runs in her veins" they kept whispering around her and she could hear them. She pretended not to listen, acted like she didn't care. The poor girl was the first person to arrive at the burial ceremony for her friend, yet that wasn't enough to convince others she was innocent. Sansa contemplated about running to Winterfell. To the land of her blood where people respected House Stark and would shelter her. It would be different than the lavish royal castle she was in, and she would miss the luxuries of the Red Keep, but her cherished memories in Winterfell made the place seem much warmer than it actually was. The feeling of snow landing on her cheeks, soft as kitten kisses and light as air.

She missed Septa Mordane's etiquette lessons. The Septa taught her how to behave around royals, how to act like a noble lady, and how to weave dresses and bake desserts. The poor woman was executed by Cersei following Eddard Stark's alleged treason. She longed for her sister Arya. How they annoyed each other, ruffling each others feathers and messing each other's hair. The two were very different yet very close, despite their contempt for showing that mushiness. She hadn't heard from her little sister since their father was executed, and she simply assumed herself was the last Stark still alive.

If there was anyone that facilitated Sansa's stay in King's Landing, someone that hasn't left her side, someone that showed her support, trust and love, it was Tommen. The man, although depressed over the loss of his wife, the woman to whom he gave his virginity, has found it in his heart to show remorse and care for Sansa. This is something Sansa adored and held dearly to. She knew that if she took her leave, Tommen will be in distraught. He sheltered her and showered her with love, and he deserved the same from her. Perhaps it was the fright of her life turning to emptiness again, but Sansa slowly started falling for her king. He was handsome, caring and single. She wagered he felt the same thing but needed time to overcome his recent calamity. "Perhaps all he needs is time" the Stark girl told herself. It has been three weeks since Margaery's passing, and Tommen and Sansa haven't slept together ever since. He was so determined to catch Melisandre that he turned a blind eye to all the pleasures of life. Every day he would welcome bounty hunters claiming to have killed the woman in red, but they would soon be proven wrong and taught that many women in Westeros like red dresses.

Arya Stark
Arya_Stark_1x05.jpg

"Seems awfully quiet in here" The sixteen year old Stark girl commented, and a nearby guard briefed her on the king's orders. The city's flag was hang upside down signifying distress. All the taverns and brothels were closed. No music was allowed in the city, and visitors were welcomed to the Red Keep to give their condolences, and bounty hunters to collect the reward if they shot the right woman. It was the last few days of the ceremony. In a few days the city will be alive again. Arya didn't care if Tommen would feel alive after a few days, but she wondered if the rumors were true. Is it true that Sansa was still in King's Landing? Everyone in her house was killed, it made no sense that Sansa be spared. Would the Lannisters do it just to humiliate her? Or was she one of them now? Arya took it upon herself to find out.

Thanks to Jaqen H'ghar's teachings and the guidance of the Many Faced God, Arya could now disguise herself and alter her voice to mimic any person in the world. She approached the castle by night and easily slid inside. First she morphed into a guard, and once she was inside she was Ser Meryn Trant, the evil bastard whom she killed in Bravoos a month ago. Word still hasn't reached the capital, and using him as a disguised was perfect. She walked by the dungeons where prisoners were kept, and Sansa was nowhere to be found. Then when she entered the main hall, she turned into a common handmaiden. It has been ages since she had last walked in these corridors, but her memory guided her to the private chambers and her fears were soon confirmed when she saw Sansa peacefully sleeping in her own room. Full of everything a noble woman needed. A comfy bed, a full wardrobe, and even perfumes filling the air. "Like a princess" Arya hissed as she returned to her normal appearance and Sansa woke up. They exchanged hugs, and whispered together exchanging news and stories.

When Arya suggested the two girls escape King's Landing and return to Winterfell, Sansa shook her head in rejection. A heated argument soon ensued, and Arya stormed out of the room screaming "HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!". When Sansa tried to follow her, Arya vanished into thin air. "Idiot thinks that Lannister inbred will make her his queen. The same delusions she had with Joffrey, and now Tommen. Won't she ever learn.." Arya told herself as she kicked a stone. Suddenly an idea came to her mind. What if she proves to Sansa that Tommen will mount any woman that bends over for him? That will get her back to her senses!

The next morning, directly after breakfast, Arya was disguising herself as a maid. She was in Tommen's private chambers, with a feather broom and wearing a tight dress that hugged her petite figure and showed her smooth legs and lean shoulders. Just the right amount of makeup, and a perfect face she had borrowed from a popular Dornish courtesan. She knew she will have him begging for her touch..​

Tommen was hating the capitol right now. They supposedly had the best bounty hunters in Westeros, yet not a single person managed to even spot the woman in red. Day after day, bodies of women in red dresses appeared at his feet, yet his guilt was minimal. In his obsessed mind, each woman that was mistakenly killed was due to Melisandre's negligence, and nothing to do with Tommen. Each woman he was shown had a life before he put out the bounty, and now half of them were dead (thankfully some people had the sense to bring them in alive).

Thankfully Sansa kept him company, the last familiar face he had. His mother was still in the whorehouse, his real father was in Dorne with Myrcella, and Tyrion ran off, killing Shae the whore and Tommen's grandfather, Tywin Lannister. But still, he had Sansa. He was disgustingly aware of the rumours surrounding Sansa and tried to comfort her, but with barely any love in him now due to having no wife, there was basically no point.

--

The next morning, Tommen appeared at breakfast as it was expected of him, but most days he would disappear into his room for hours at a time. When he had finished his morning food, the boy returned to his room to find a maid cleaning it. She was fairly attractive, but his mind was distant enough not to care. "Out please" He said quietly, sitting at his desk and beginning to pour over some letters, all claiming that they caught the red woman. One letter mentioned a woman with long hair who loved to wear a red skirt, and another mentioned a red thong. Due to Melisandre's lack of underwear, the Tommen knew that this second person wasn't who he was looking for... and was slightly curious as to why they knew the colour of this woman's undies. A few more were ruled out due to factors like the woman being flat chested, when the woman he was looking for had a large bust, bigger than Margaery's and Sansa's combined. A few mentioned a chubby woman but other than the weight issue, it fit the description. Maybe she loved to eat? Tommen decided to contact these people to bring the woman in, but a voice in the back of his head told him that there was no point - she was gone.

Arya watched him as he entered the room and sat at his desk, reading over some letters that had been there the minute she entered. She noticed his dreadful eyes, dead face and soulless body as he flipped through the letters, shoving them one by one the side hopelessly. She ignored his commands for her to leave him, and instead continued cleaning the room. Her feather broom flicking against his ornate vases and shiny statues, sweeping beneath the chair he was sitting on and brushing against his legs before her eyes met his. He looked confused, and she looked calm as an ocean. Her olive green eyes gazing back at him, soft cheeks occupying most of her small, round face. Slightly curly hair brown hair fell to her shoulders, and danced around her neck the minute she turned her head to look around. She took very little from the Tullys, and most of the Stark looks, making her distinctively different than her sister Sansa with the auburn hair and the rosy cheeks.

"I'm not finished, milord" she courteously bowed. Things like that she had detested as a kid, and even now she still hadn't mastered the courtesies of a noble lady. At least compared to Sansa she didn't. She shook the feathers in her hand, gliding them against the king's legs, brushing upwards towards his knees as her eyes studied his expressions. Slowly, she moved between his legs, rubbing against the inside of his legs, approaching his crotch and tickling his sleeping manhood so boorishly. "There are things to do, your grace" she bit her lips, her brain finally remembering the correct way to address a king. Without awaiting his consent, she saddled him. Her thighs resting on his, her vagina only inches away from his erection, and her lips encroaching on his face. She wrapped her arms around him and drew closer, her warm breath landing on his nose and her wet small lips pouting in the distance.

Despite the king's wishes, this strange woman would not leave. Sighing to himself, he just continued to search through each letter, ignoring her presence until she began to touch him. Tommen knew these were not innocent touches, as there was nothing on or near his body that needed cleaning by the feather duster. Despite himself, the feeling of being touched again was nice, and against his wishes the boy grew hard. A moment later, the girl straddled him, her warm breath hitting his face. The king's eyes flicked down to her pouting lips, and he the boy got the urge to kiss them. After a moment, he decided to kiss the girl, as it seemed like she was asking him for it.

It had been so long since he last kissed someone, his lips were a little shaky from nerves. Getting physical comfort in the form of a kiss felt good, it was unfortunate that this was not Sansa who was on his lap instead. The girl did not seem too experienced, which was a surprise since she was very pretty, but admittedly a little young. Tommen's hands moved to her hips, keeping her in place but with a gentle grip so she could move if she wished.

Arya giggled into the kiss celebrating her victory. The man succumbed to her temptations effortlessly. All she had to do was bend the right way and touch the right muscles, and he would be there, a raging erection between his legs rendering his mind absent. She kissed him back, rocking her hips against his. Her vagina remained unscathed, safely away from his Lannister cock that she despised, but her hips were enough to rally the lion out of its den. As they kissed and moaned, as loudly as Arya can muster, Sansa walked by the door and shrieked at the sight. All hopes of becoming his queen, and fulfilling her childhood dream were shattered. She gasped, her hands covering his wide mouth as her eyes blinked at the horrendous sight in front of her. "To-tommen!" she merely cried, her tears reaching her chin before her lips passed the name. And Arya unsaddled from the man, watching coyly as her sister stormed away from the room. "That will show her the truth.. Lannister swine have traitor's blood running through their veins" Arya thought to herself as she eyed the confused king and awaited him to run after Sansa and comfort her. Arya would transform her looks the minute she was left alone in that room..​

It felt good to be in her arms, feeling more comforted than he had been in weeks. Soft moans left his lips as her hips rocked against him, his erection awakening and begging for entrance. Just as he began to go further, he heard the stuttered cry of Sansa and immediately stopped, watching as she ran off upset. Pulling the woman off of him, Tommen stood and chased after her. "Sansa!" He called. The boy caught up with her in her room, and he stood by the doorway. She seemed upset, and rightly so. "Sansa.. I'm sorry." Tommen apologised. "I felt so lonely after Margaery left us, but I kept pushing you away because in a way, I was jealous. I should have been with her in her final moments, and felt guilty that I wasn't. Then that woman was cleaning my room and forced herself onto my lap, and all my emotional barriers just vanished. I know this wasn't right, and I'm sorry." he apologised again. Honestly Tommen didn't know why he felt as bad as he did, as Sansa had no emotional attachment to him as far as he knew. Sure, Margaery had used her to 'win him over' from his mother, but Tommen had just assumed that Margaery just wanted Sansa as a tool, and never actually considered Sansa's feelngs.

The young king explained himself and justified his behavior. He spoke of why he was in an emotional void and how he was easily manipulated into touching her sister. Everything was in slow motion for the brokenhearted gal. She wanted to listen to all of his words, all of his excuses, and nod in forgiveness. She wanted him to owe her one. Maybe it will all work out, she could be his queen and have his babies, then live happily ever after. As Tommen was talking, Arya appeared silently behind him and Sansa blanked out. Her mind immediately recalled Arya's words, "HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!" and "All Lannisters are the same, traitors" Joffrey was a sadist, Jaime was a traitor, Cersi was a condescending bitch, and Tyrion was a murderer. Perhaps thinking that Tommen would be the only good fruit in the tree was a mistake. Now, even with Tommen talking, Sansa could only hear Arya's words. Looking at him and Arya, she nodded, and both face smiled. She hugged Tommen pretending that everything was aright, yet it reality it was a good bye hug. She was going to Winterfell with her sister the next day.​

Tommen felt more than relieved when Sansa nodded, reaching forward and hugging her. He was glad that she believed him, and didn't want to ruin his friendship and relationship with her. "I'll keep you close from now on. I promise" The boy king told her softly, unaware of her plans to leave. Not knowing about Arya hiding in the corner where only Sansa could see her, the boy pulled away. "Thank you. I'll head back to my room. If you like, you may join me. If not, I will see you tomorrow." If Sansa chose to join him, it would be the first time a woman was in his bed since Margaery's death. Turning around (the opposite direction of Arya), Tommen left the room and headed straight for bed. Thank the lord that Sansa was still with him. If she wasn't he had no clue what he would do...

"You may join me" Sansa reflected on his words. He was stabbing a corpse, nothing useful was bound to happen. She nodded with a dead smile and hazy eyes that started blankly into space behind the king. Soon, he left her and she went to talk to Arya, and the two sisters planned the escape. Sansa was to gather her belongings, while Arya guarded her room. When she was done, Arya led Sansa to the secret room with the dragon skulls, and from there she told her about the tunnel that led to outside the city. She had used that same tunnel to escape from the castle when her lord father was executed and was surprised to see the passage was still untouched. The two girls were outside the palace come sunset, and by midnight they were in the kingsroads in their way to Winterfell, or the Eyrie, wherever they thought was safest.

Two days after that, incidentally, a huge army was marching on the outskirts of King's Landing. Led by a female commander and a handful of advisers, and generals, the army composed mostly of Dothraki cavalry and unsullied slaves encroached on on the city, raising Targaryen banners and gathering volunteers from the nearby villages that still pledged loyalty to the mad king's heirs.

Back
Top Bottom