A Harem of Problems (RoleplayMaster x Forbidden Fruit)

RE: A Harem of Problems (RoleplayMaster x Awesomist)

"Easy" Ygritte told herself as she heard Tommen's last roar before he shoot her back with his semen. The thin threads decorated her white back like pearls. She gently rested her body on the bed that reeked of their scents. She didn't achieve climax, but that wasn't her goal anyways. As long as Tommen enjoyed her, Cersei was happy, and that made Ygritte content that her friends and family were safe. The young king passed out next to her within seconds. Her eyes fluttered, contemplating on whether to sleep or report to Cersei of her success. Deciding that Tommen would appreciate the morning scenery with her on his side, she decided to sleep.

Cersei Lannister
Cersei-Lannister-cersei-lannister-33396759-500-585.png

At dusk, Cersei peeked inside her son's quarters and noticed the two bodies sleeping together. The door creaked slightly as the queen regent pushed it open but it was enough to trigger the wildling's hearing and wake up her. Naked, and with cum stains all over her back, Ygritte stood up and silently nodded to Cersei. Five minutes later Ygritte was dressed and inside Cersei's room to report on her success.

"I can see, and smell, that my son enjoyed your company. Good work" Cersei commended her minion as she raised her goblet and tilted it forward.
"I would have awaken him up if you hadn't walked up on us. Tommen would really enjo-"
"KING Tommen" Cersei interrupted the foreign, reminding her of her place as a mere pawn in her royal schemes. With a look that conveyed suppressed anger, Ygritte sipped from her goblet and nodded in consent. "Well then, I better go sleep next to king Tommen" Ygritte excused herself. Properly addressing royalty wasn't something she was used to, and even her tone suggested her disgust at the thought.

When Ygritte took her leave, Cersei promptly exited the castle and headed straight to the High Sparrow to check on her other captive. It was funny how Cersei imprisoned a queen in a rotten cell and a barbarian in a lavish castle.

"Ah Queen Regent Cersei" The High Sparrow greeted the blonde queen with a sly smile. "Is the infidel going to be executed?" She asked, curious as to how dangerous her ploys actually were. "The trials will go as the faith dictates. If found guilty, the divine punishment will be in order" The older man explained to which Cersei nodded, pretending to actually understand all the terminology. As Cersei was planning to pay a visit to Margaery swarms of religious fanatics led by Lancel Lannister surrounded her.

"What is the meanings of this?" Cersei exclaimed.
"There is no use in denying. Brother Lancel confessed everything. Incest is an abomination in the seven's eyes"

With shocked expression in her face, the guards immediately apprehended her and threw her in a cell. Her food tasted like burned skin, her beverages like aged milk and her clothes like a peasant's window curtains. She stayed in detainment for a few hours before the King's Guard raided the place and evacuated the cells, setting Cersei, Margaery and Loras free, among others. The three argued and yelled at each other the entire way back to the castle.

Ygritte woke up again after a few hours. The young king was peacefully sleeping at her side. "Lazy nobles" she told herself as she studied his relaxed facial expression. He looked like he was sleeping for two days and will continue to sleep for at least a month. With a devious smile, her cold hands reached to cup his warmer balls gently. Looking at his eyes for any expressions, she slowly approached his amiable morning wood with her lips and planted a kiss at the eager crown. Before she could suck him back to life, Margaery and Cersei stormed inside the room. They both looked like they've been through hell and back. Tainted dresses and sweaty faces, messy hair and odorous bodies. Margaery gasped as she saw the redhead kneeling between the sleeping king's legs, about to suck his meaty cock.

"TOMMEN!" Margaery roared in anger.

Tommen had quite a peaceful sleep, unaware of the manipulation going on between Cersei and Ygritte. As far as he knew, Margaery knew about, and encouraged, the whole event, so his conscience was clear. The boy was just beginning to stir when Ygritte started playing with his cock, but he finally jumped awake as he heard an angry yell. Hastily opening his eyes, he saw his wife, angry, and his mother standing beside her. Not wanting to show off his naked body to his mother, Tommen pulled a sheet over himself, also blocking his penis from Ygritte.

"Margaery! It's good to see you're safe" he said with a wide grin. "I missed you a lot, but your handmaiden told me how you said for her to keep me company" He smiled, unsure what her anger was about; it seemed to be aimed at him, but he did nothing wrong.. right? "Are you alright mum? You look as if you were imprisoned too?" Tommen commented in a confused tone, not knowing that the High Septim took her due to allegations of incest.

"We've all seen it already" Cersei commented on her son's erection as he tried to hide what remained of his modesty. Margaery's facial expression changed to a mixture of confusion and disgust. "Handmaiden? I don't know her!" exclaimed the queen angrily. She turned to face Cersei who pulled a coy smile in retaliation. "Tommen, this is Ygritte. Do you like her?" Cersei asked her son, about to press him into turning to Ygritte as a wife instead. "Judging from the happy scepter we all saw earlier, you do like her. You're welcome. You don't need this Tyrell whore anymore. Send her back to High Gardens, or better yet, put her pretty little head on a spike!"

"Tommen.. I'm your WIFE. Remember your vows. Your mother fabricated lies and imprisoned me. She deserves punishment, not me. Why did they throw you in a cell though?" Margaery turned to question the panting queen, whose face flushed in embarrassment. "Was it because of you and Jaime? Incest, is this what you Lannisters do? Is this Ygritte gal your sister, Tommen?" Margaery pushed further, making Cersei on the verge of tears.

"Son.. Kill her"

Tommen felt sick; he had cheated on his wife with another woman, though he thought that Margaery had known. The worst part was, he enjoyed his time with Ygritte, and didn't want to see her leave. He listened to the argument before finally yelling for them to shut up. "Shut up! Both of you are close to me, but that won't stop me from doing things I don't want to do" he warned them. "Now.. Mum, I'm hurt that you would do this. I love Margaery, and nothing will stop us being together." He told her honestly. "Ygritte was.. nice company, but I feel sick to my stomach since she didn't know." he explained. He quietly told Ygritte to move away from him.

"Ygritte, mother.. leave us. I need to talk to my wife alone" Tommen instructed, not bothering to give the naked woman her clothes. She could pick them up herself, or leave naked.

Once he was alone, he looked up at Margaery. "I swear to you, I thought that you had given permission, and encouraged it. If I didn't think that, then I would never would have even looked at her." He promised. "But.. I liked having Ygritte around. I was lonely without you, and I was powerless to get you free. So, with your permission, I would like to keep Ygritte around. Is that alright?" He asked hopefully.

The faces of all the women in the room flushed as the young monarch angrily silenced them with a yell. All three watched in utter silence as the man proclaimed his love and loyalty to his wife before sending the rest of them out of the room. "What did I do wrong? I gave him a cunt to fuck and suddenly I'm the one is to blame" Cersei told herself before she angrily stormed out of the room, biting her bottom lips in frustration. "She washed your brain, idiot" she hissed at him before she slammed the door behind Ygritte, who walked out of the room with only a silken dress to cover her modesty.

"Why would I give permission for you to a fuck a common whore?" Margaery questioned her husband, irritated that he was so gullible with Ygritte. A deep sigh made her calm herself as he further explained himself and admitted he liked Ygritte. "NO! I can't believe you want to keep her around! She should be happy I'm allowing her to leave King's Landing in one piece!"

Tommen sighed and nodded as Margaery yelled at him. "It seems that all this was my mother's fault, so do not say bad things toward Ygritte, as she was as much a victim as I was" he said, trying to reason with his wife. "I just want you to be happy, but I can't just do that... It's been nice having Ygritte here as extra company" he added. "I mean, if it's the fact of another woman being with me with you there, it can be at separate times." He suggested, hoping that was alright. There were many things that he liked that Margaery did, but there were some things Ygritte did too that he hoped he could experience some more.

Thinking back on what Margaery and Cersei were like together, he came up with an idea. "How about this: You allow the visits from Ygritte to continue, and in return, I'll punish my mother, publicly. Nothing that will cause her permanent harm, but enough to humiliate her." He offered.

No woman in her right state of mind would give her blessings to her husband fucking another. The reward Tommen was offering seemed attractive though. To finally punish Cersei for wronging her and her family, she was willing to let Tommen have his way with that powerless wildling. What harm will Ygritte do? Margaery knew Ygritte had nothing on her. In a fucking competition, Margaery knew she would easily trash the northern whore effortlessly. "Fine" he merely muttered before adding hastily "But nothing in front of me". A thought escaped the pretty blonde however. By allowing her husband to try another, she will open up his dreams to expand his collection and try more than one woman. Allowing Ygritte to bed her husband wasn't a cheap deal, she was encouraging him to start assembling his harem.

"If there is nothing else, excuse me, Tommen" she said before she slowly walked out of the room leaving Tommen alone. Cersei and Ygritte eyed the exiting queen before they peeked inside the room and walked in embarrassingly.

"You will kill her, right? You saw the way she spoke to me. Your mother"

Tommen watched as his mother and second lover walked inside, and got angry the instant his mother began to talk. "Kill her? For what, getting manipulated by you?" Tommen asked sarcastically. "We made a deal" He told her simply. "But before I do what I promised her, I want to have some time to do my own thing. So if possible, can you please leave?" He asked her.

When Ygritte began to turn, he added "No. Ygritte, you stay" He gave her a small smile. When they were alone, he pulled her back onto the bed. "Now, I believe you were interrupted this morning when you were pleasing this.." he mentioned, revealing his cock which had softened a bit throughout the argument. "Please, continue" Tommen smiled.

Cersei was frustrated. She watched as her cherished son turned into a Tyrell-manipulated demon. He talked to her with disgust and anger, and paid no regards to her wishes and feelings. She felt deceived, abandoned and sold for a younger, more beautiful woman. Maggie's prophecy seemed to fight its way back to reality and onto Cersei's life. With a look of angst, she stormed out of the room and left her brainwashed son with his new bitch.

Ygritte on the other hand was enjoying this. Royal drama wasn't something that fascinated her, per say, but to see Cersei get shoved away like that was priceless. The young king asked for a blowjob, and even though she didn't particularly like him, she felt obliged to reward him for giving her that glorious show earlier. Still dressed in her thin dress, she dropped on her knees and approached the wet, pulsing cock in front of her. Her eyes widened and she looked at him like a puppy, then parted her lips and took the entire length down her throat. Still fixing her eyes on his, she moved hear head closer to his crotch and away, bobbing her head up and down his erecting shaft. Her hand held the base of the cock as she broke for air, then her tongue licked the shaft upwards like a Popsicle. "I love your taste" she cooed before she dove again, taking the now well-lubricated cock down her throat. A few more bouts before she picked up her pace and started sucking him relentlessly. Her free hand moved to delicately massage his balls, urging him to climax down her throat.

Now this was a blowjob.. Margaery had been amazing with her mouth on their wedding night, but this was so much better. Feeling his cock slide down her throat, becoming wet and hot. Every wall the sensitive skin touched turned him on more, and soon she was stroking him too, and playing with his balls. Grunting softly, his thick seed began to shoot down her throat, almost choking her with the amount he unleashed. Panting, the boy grinned at the redhead girl. "You are really good at this, it feels so good" He commented. Watching her for a moment, he nervously asked "Are you alright with this? Like, having sex with me?" he asked, feeling a little unsure of himself.

The salty flood of cum gushed inside her mouth, filling her with his taste and scent. Her nose shivered and her back arched, she was taken by surprise by the amount of cum the boy shot. Apparently, she managed to arouse him beyond belief. Whatever pride she took in that was immediately demonstrated as she swallowed the mouthful of cum that lingered inside her mouth. Her eyes teared a little, the salty taste was different than usual. It was customary for women in the north to swallow sperm after giving a blowjob, but most of the cum she had tasted before was thick and white. This teenage semen was new experience to her. More transparent and less smelly, a curious experience.

The girl looked up at the sitting king. Like a puzzled kitten, her lips curled in a small dot and her eyes narrowed before she replied with her thick accent. "Being treated like a piece of meat? Of course I don't" she looked down then wiped the stains of cum from her cheeks and continued explaining "Your mother has my friends imprisoned. She told me if I keep you happy, they won't die. I don't like serving royals, I don't believe in such stupid noble hierarchy.." Moving her lips to the side, she sighed then added "Though I'll admit you're a nice person. I would like to stay on your side.. but not as a fuck toy, I want to be.. your wife" she purred. Her hands moved up to gently swim through the boy's hair.

What Ygritte told him surprised him greatly. "I'll ensure that they are safe, and my mother doesn't hurt your friends. I had no clue of this, but I will make it right." he promised her. Then Ygritte told him she wished to be his wife, but he shook his head. "I have Margaery as my wife. I do not seek another. Most of what you can ask me I will do, but that is one thing that will not happen." Tommen told her, not hesitating. Pulling her up so she laid beside him, he rubbed her side in a non-sexual way, just enjoying the way her skin felt. "I enjoy having you around, though admittedly that's mostly for sexual reasons." The boy king explained this to her, while his hand travelled down from her side to her breast, lightly fondling it and feeling her nipple stiffen beneath his thumb.

Ygritte adored the man's honesty with her. She wasn't set on being a queen, she never liked authority figures let alone being one. Her protests were against being a mere fucktoy. She wanted more recognition, wanted a more leading role. She wanted to be his main wife. Although the king did explicitly say he wanted her for mostly sexual reasons, he was willing to treat her respectably and free her friends. Maybe that's enough for now. This man seemed amiable, a few more blow jobs and moans of his name could get her a more respected status as his wife and main lover, not just an accommodation among his harem. She nodded in consent, her schemes for the future already playing in her head while he was busy fiddling with her nipples.

Sansa Stark
f7827e076946t.jpg

Margaery Tyrell had left the king's private quarters and headed straight to Sansa Stark who was till held up in her dungeon awaiting trial. The poor girl was going, probably, to be sentenced to death. With her husband running away and leaving her behind, she was condemned to either rot in her cell or be beheaded after a quick rigged trial. Nobody had any clue against her, yet nobody bothered to defend her. Cersei's blood was still boiling over the loss of her son, and if she didn't get to chop any neck, she wouldn't calm down. Besides, why risk leaving her alive? She was a Stark, if any noble seized her as his bride, then the north will follow them. She was a dangerous timed bomb in the form of an irritating outcast..

..except in Margaery's eyes. Sansa was a weapon to be used. She could manipulate the innocent girl in her plans. If she was to compete with Ygritte, she needed an ally. Loras, her knighted brother, performed a similar role with her late husband Renly. Tommen wasn't into men, and Sansa was a valuable tool to be utilized in that same fashion.

"Sansa", Margaery addressed the girl. Poor girl had rotten clothes and tainted pale skin. She smelled like a pile of rat carcasses. "I can arrange for your freedom. I'll have my handmaidens, your's, and even me and my family testify on your favor" she smiled. She cared about her, partly. She wanted her help, but she wasn't a mere pawn in her game. The two were good friends when Joffrey was alive. "Thank you!!" was all Sansa could muster. Her voice was shaky and her doe eyes were sleepy. She couldn't believe it that someone actually remembered her existence with all the common on the assassination and the royal wedding. "You'll have to help me with Tommen though"

And it was settled. Sansa nodded in agreement and Margaery sealed the deal with a smile. The very next morning was their trial, and despite Maester Pycelle's objections and Cersei's yells of anger, Sansa emerged from the court deemed innocent. The two ladies held hands and walked back to the palace. They bathed her and groomed her, and dressed her neatly.

-- That night

According to Margaery's deal with her husband, she and Ygritte will take turns bedding him, each with her own night. Although the two never talked about it, Margaery and Ygritte considered it a competition. They knew the woman who gives him a better time will be the main woman, and Tommen will grow tired of the other and discard her. Cersei was rooting for Ygritte and supporting her even with the northern folk released. They now had similar goals, and no blackmail was needed. Margaery, for that reason, hired Sansa to help. The two were determined to show Tommen the night of his life.

Margaery entered Tommen's room alone, while Sansa stayed by the door.

Tommen was nervous. This was the first night that he would be with Margaery since their agreement began, with him getting permission to bed another woman. She had agreed, though that necessarily didn't mean she liked the idea of it. Hoping to make the night a bit more romantic for her, he had candles lit but very few, in order to have light yet keep the mood sensual. Rose petals littered the floor and the bed, and the room had a flowery scent. Watching as Margaery entered the room, he got up from his seat and gave Margaery a gentle kiss. "Hey" he said softly, wrapping his arms around her and resting his hands on her lower back. "How was your day?" Tommen asked his wife, unaware of the third member of this event waiting outside their door.

A smile shined on Margaery's face as she noticed the arrangements in the room. It was clear that the king knew he had upset earlier that day and was looking for a way to make amends with her. Margaery appreciated the efforts, and welcomed her husband's kiss and embrace. "I miss High Gardens" she admitted, then added "but you make it easier for me, here" she kissed him gently again. "I wish I could say the same thing about your mother, though" she sighed, then sat next to him. "But anyways, I love how the room is set up. The candles, the roses, everything is so.. romantic" she smiled warmly, her fingers rested on the man's knees and started fiddling with it, rubbing and tapping like a curious cat. "I have a gift of my own too, if you like".

That was Sansa's signal to enter the room. She didn't knock, she merely stepped through the half open door and closed it behind her. Rosy cheeks, excessive perfume, perfect hair, and a virgin pussy. She was like the commander's share of the spoils of war. A perfect bait for the young king. "This is my handmaiden, the real one. I'm sure you know her already, she is Sansa, Ned Stark's daughter" Margaery introduced the girl who stood before the couple shyly. Her toe rubbing the ground nervously while her entire weight rested on the other leg. "I'm more comfortable with Sansa having fun with us" Margaery cooed, her hands now moved the king's knees and encroaching on his crotch slowly. "Better than that wildling whore" Margaery then turned to Sansa and nodded. Sansa stepped forward and sat on the other side of Tommen, her hand moving exactly like Margaery on the opposite flank. A crimson blush filled the younger girl's face as she realized the regal erection between his legs, only inches away from her shaky fingers.

Soon, both hands were tugging on the man's pants. Margaery took the lead and pulled his pants down, exposing his erect shaft for Sansa to hold in her cute smaller hands, making it look even bigger in her point of view. "It's.. ahem, nice" Sansa complimented, unsure what to do or say in such a scenario. The girl had been married once to Tyrion and very nearly married Joffrey, but she never consummated her marriage with either men. Tommen was the first man she saw naked, and it made her cave in shyness. "Well, taste it" Margaery purred and Sansa heeded the advice. Her rosy pink lips parted and she bent down, moving her neck downward like a hen picking corn. Salty, sweaty, thick, warm but nothing she can't get used to. Margaery smiled as she studied her man's facial expressions, then got on her knees and moved between the man's legs. She pulled his pants down even more, now resting on the ground rather than his knees. Sansa managed to fit in two inches only, which was cutely amateur of the girl. "Let me show you how its done, sweetie" Margaery instructed the younger girl who retreated and wiped the saliva and precum from her lips.

The queen proceeded to bob her head down his shaft, only stopping when her nose pressed against the man's testicles. She spent five seconds with the cock filling her throat before she broke for air and gestured for Sansa to sit next to her. The two girls took turns deep throating the man, engulfing his cock with both of their salivas. Two differently sized mouths, different temperatures, different techniques, all in simultaneous action for Tommen to enjoy. Margaery changed the rhythm, moving her tongue to swirl around her husband's balls teasingly, while Sansa started getting into new depths for her.

The surprise on Tommen's face was clear when he saw Sansa walking though his door. He had been glad that she was found innocent, and fully expected her to run off to Winterfell. If not there, just somewhere far from King's Landing. Clearly she didn't though, and instead took the role of his wife's handmaiden. From his wife's words, she intended to have a threesome with him and Sansa. This was one thing he had hoped would occur with Margaery and Ygritte, yet due to their differences Tommen knew that would never happen. This was still something that would be very high on his list on things he wanted to do, and was looking forward to each and every moment.

Before Tommen could realise what was happening, Margaery had pulled down his pants and revealed his cock to the redhead. He felt a little shy due to them being close in age, yet she seemed much more shy than him. Was she a virgin? She had been married to his uncle, but maybe he had the heart not to force her into bed. A pair of gentle hands grasped his thick rod, gently rubbing it. Due to the size of her hands, it made his cock look even bigger, which was always nice. With encouragement from his wife, Sansa's head lowered over, and the tip entered her mouth. She seemed to enjoy exploring it with her tongue, as it could be felt running over everything for the first two inches. It was not as good as Margaery or Ygritte's blowjobs, yet it still felt nice.

Margaery seemed to know what he was thinking as soon she took over, and instantly his face turned to one of full bliss. Her head bobbed up and down his cock, until finally she was deepthroating him. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5 seconds! She held him in her throat for five seconds, and it felt amazing. She pulled out for air, allowing Sansa to continue. She was certainly eager, and he knew he needed to reward her with his cum. His time for that came when Margaery moved to lick and suck on his testicles, leaving the shaft completely free for Sansa's playtime. He held off for as long as possible to give the redhead a nice large load, but soon enough he was exploding in her mouth, coating the walls of her throat and mouth with his sticky thick seed. If Margaery compared his look now to their wedding night, she would know his orgasm was a lot larger this time. The boy panted softly, smiling at the girl that was a little older than him. "You're certainly eager, and that makes up for your inexperience" Tommen told her, kissing her forehead.

Looking at his wife, he helped both girls up off the ground. "That was amazing. Was um.. was that all, or did you have more planned?" He asked curiously. He didn't want to ask for anything that Sansa or Margaery weren't comfortable with. "And if you uh.. wanted to do more, could I um.. could I tell you what to do?" He asked. Despite being a king, he wasn't the most confident when it came to the bedroom, as he wanted to appease his wife as much as possible.

Margaery was ecstatic, she felt pride that Tommen exploded in a fierce torrent of cum on the younger girl's face. "He better forget all about Cersei's bitch now" Margaery thought as she watched Sansa's eyes flutter shyly. Her entire face was tainted with Tommen's spunk, her throat filled with his seeds and her cheeks and forehead decorated his semen. Warm liquid on warm cheeks, like icing on a cake. It made Sansa radiate from a distance making her look exceedingly hot. Margaery couldn't contain herself, she ached for a tender touch. "What do you want us to-" Sansa couldn't continue her sentence before Margaery jumped on her, flooring her and ravishing her lips with one deep kiss after the other. The taste was sensational. Margaery never before had kissed a girl, but she was always open with her sexuality and liked experimenting, hence dragging Sansa into a threesome with her husband.

She could taste Tommen's essence in Sansa's mouth. His cum dripped from the Stark's forehead down her nose and into the queen's mouth. Soon, they found themselves exchanging the royal's cum between their mouths in front of Tommen. Margaery ached for more, her hands tugged at Sansa's dress and started undressing her younger companion. First exposing her cute chest, her shoulders, then pulling the dress down and leaving the girl butt naked. Still maintaining the kiss, which both confused and aroused Sansa, Margaery moved on to expose her body. Stripping down, she threw her dress across the room and remained bare.

The two girls laid next to each other. Their smooth legs interlocking in a warm embrace. Their different-size tits gluing together echoing their lips. Both butts were in complete view of the young king, available for him to thrust in the hole of his choice the moment he reloads his bullets and revives his erection. A few moans escaped from the Stark, matched by grunts from the Tyrell. Sansa hands couldn't stay idle for long. The heat of the moment possessed her to touch Margaery's waist and bosom, making the queen giggle in delight and retaliate by reaching for Sansa's butt and groping her in a tighter hug​

His cock rose with ease as his wife attacked the young girl, lips locking and bodies fighting as their clothing became less and less. For once it seemed like Margaery did not have much experience with something, and it was oddly amusing and arousing. His eyes ran across the redhead's body; a lot more modest than Margaery's curves, yet was still a nice, untouched body.

He waited for them to stop moving, except for their hands and lips, before he got them to stop. "You have no idea how hot that is, but I want to see how well Margaery's tongue is when she has no experience" Tommen winked at his wife before getting Sansa to lay back. His wife was placed in between Sansa's spread legs. "Make her wet for me" The boy whispered in her ear, his hands running around his wife's ass.

Tommen watched for a moment before joining Sansa on the bed. His lips locked with hers, tasting his wife's lips on Sansa's, as well as her unique taste. The king's hand moved to Sansa's breast, firmly playing with it and being a little rough, though still managing to make it pleasurable. The boy moved one of her hands to Margaery's head, and the other to Tommen's royal staff, wondering what she would do with what was in her hands. While he waited, he softly suckled on the girl's free nipple, feeling it stiffen in his mouth.

"With pleasure" Margaery smiled and tilted her head down coyly. She was determined to give her husband the night of his life so that anything Ygritte offers would pale in comparison. How could she top this? A lithe vixen and a shy virgin moving according to his wishes, Ygritte can shove her arrows up her ass when Tommen decides she is too boring to keep around. She moved between Sansa's smaller legs as her king instructed, and found herself facing Sansa's small, moist folds. She moved closer, her nose teasing the younger girl's nether lips as it danced vertically on Sansa's wet genitals playfully. A soft moan escaped the young northerner giving Margaery the seal of approval.

As soon as Sansa confirmed her enjoyment, Margaery poked her tongue out at the girl's privates, moving it up the girl's pussy. Her chin pressed gently against the entrance, applying some pressure and eliciting more juices to gush out the now panting girl. Sansa felt ecstatic, her virgin pussy was being stimulated and her breasts were being fondled by the king lying next to her. She found her fingers clenching around his shaft, and almost involuntarily she started milking his eel relentlessly. Her nipples stiffened under his lips, and her moans started accelerating and echoing across the room making her blush even more.

The queen's lips clenched around one of Sansa's labia, pulling it away from the girl teasingly before releasing it back in its place. Sansa's hands pulled the Tyrell closer, and Margaery's hands moved to hug the girl's butt, pulling her vagina in a closer embrace. Soon, Sansa couldn't handle it anymore and she found herself tugging forcefully on the sheets and Tommen's stiff erection. Her toes curled and her eyes shut, her back arched and her pussy exploded with her nectar. A flood of her juices gushed down the blonde's throat, filling her with the northern ale. With a face full of Sansa's juices, Margaery turned to her husband with a smile.

"She's ready, my love"

Sansa's orgasm was quite strong, it seemed, and so was her grip while she was cumming. The boy winced slightly, but made sure Sansa didn't notice, because of her tight grip. His wife told him that Sansa was ready for him, so he swapped places with her so he was laying on top of Sansa. "I have heard this hurts a bit, so tell me if I need to go slower or faster" He told the girl. His cock rested against her pussy lips and slowly slid inside, and a soft moan left his lips from how tight she was. Further and further his cock went, until he found a barrier which he recognised to be her hymen. With one quick thrust, her hymen broke, and soon he was balls-deep inside of her.

He waited a few moments for her to get used to the pain, before he began to thrust. He was extremely slow and gentle, looking into her eyes to see when her pain would finally be replaced with pleasure, which would allow him to go faster. A hand moved to Margaery's chest, lightly fondling her breast while he fucked her handmaiden.

Sansa closed her eyes and bit on her lips as she felt Tommen fill her with his shaft. He penetrated her defenses slowly, moving his hips against her gradually until his cock was buried inside her. Breaking her hyman, her eyes opened wide as she felt the sensation. So recent after an orgasm, her inner walls were well lubricated and ready for the king's thrusts. Soon, her whimpers of pain and fear were replaced by moans of joy and pleasure. She tugged on the bed sheet, watching him rock the bed gently as he fucked her. "Faster ple-" she wanted to beg him to move faster now that she was succumbing to the unearthly pleasure that consumed her. She can get addicted to this, and was already disappointed with herself that she hadn't tried it before with her husband.

Margaery was the reason Sansa couldn't finish her sentence. Escaping the boy's grasp, she crawled on top of Sansa, positioning her unattended pussy on the younger girl's lips. Her eyes darted at the girl beneath her, and in a stern tone she commanded her to return the favor. "It's only fair, sweetie" she chimed moving her nails through the girl's amber hair. Young and curious, a perfect gift to give to her husband. She brushed her hair and felt her rosy warm cheeks with her much colder hands.

Sansa's lips shyly wriggled against the queen's private regions. Tasting her nectar, she shivered from the awkwardly pleasant taste. It wasn't like sweat, sweet and sour. It was.. indescribable, and Sansa adored it. Like Dornish wine, almost. Sansa found herself swigging from the abundance of juices that flew freely from Margaery, kissing her folds and ravaging them like her favorite lemon cakes. Margaery lowered herself even further on the downed girl, pushing her entrance closer against the curious girl's exploring tongue. "Ah fuck Sansa.. suck that cunt" the Tyrell commanded, already feeling the waves of pleasure travel up her spine. It was a bliss for both girls. Sansa was getting filled by Tommen's cock and fed by Margaery's pussy. Margaery felt her hole surrender to the amateur girl's tongue. Tommen's thrusts generating moans from the Stark girl, which vibrated the queen's folds with ecstasy. The three moved together in accordance with Tommen's hips, and the bed squeaked in subordination.​

This was better than Tommen could have ever imagined; Two beautiful women moaning as he fucked one of them, all three reaching high amounts of pleasure. "I want to have a go at my wife now" he told Sansa, giving the girl a few powerful thrusts before slowly pulling out. "Girls, get in a 69 position, with Sansa on the bottom and her head next to me" He instructed. This would leave Margaery's ass in the right spot, allowing him to thrust into her pussy. As he thought about this, an idea occurred to him. "Hey dear?" he asked, the wording making it obvious he spoke to his wife. "Is this the only spot girls get fucked?" He asked, reaching down and rubbing her clit while the two moved to follow his request. "Do girls ever get fucked.. in the other hole?" he added, explaining what he was really asking her. While Tommen awaited an answer, he watched the girls get in the position he asked, and began to thrust into Margaery's pussy while Sansa ate her out.

Margaery heart bounced with pride, happy that she got her husband satisfied with her in her night. She gave him not just one, but two virgin pussies to ravage. She was sure her mission was flawlessly completed - until he inquired about her other hole. Female anatomy wasn't his strongest suit, it seemed, but nevertheless she was determined to showing him a good time despite his intellectual and sexual shortcomings. "I've never tried it" she sweetly replied amidst her gentle moans before adding "Shove your cock wherever you want, my liege".

Tommen's thrusts obviously improved with practice. Contrarily to his initially timid pokes, he was now stabbing her with his firm erection forcefully. He mastered his rhythm and felt comfortable around his wife as is evident by the loud noise of his balls slapping her buttocks rapidly. Working with Tommen's erection diligently was Sansa's curious tongue that flicked against the queen's folds quickly eliciting one loud moan after the other. Within seconds, the Tyrell achieved her climax. Her toes curled and her fingers tugged on the bed sheets. Her pussy swallowed Tommen's entire cock, sheathing it inside and tightening around it in a taut fit before she released her juices like a flood on Sansa's blushing face.​

Tommen moaned loudly as he began to fuck his wife, her tight pussy squirming around his cock, Sansa's tongue occasionally flicking across his length. When he was told he could put his cock wherever he wanted, he instructed Sansa to wet a finger and then use it on Margaery's ass, in order to prepare her for anal.

Both girls seemed to be enjoying themselves, as he could hear moans from both women, and could feel Margaery's arousal. It didn't take long at all before Sansa's face was covered in Margaery's juices, and Tommen quickly told her not to clean it off. Removing his cock from her pussy, his dick soon replaced Sansa's finger, gently sliding inside the incredibly tight hole that was her arse. It was tighter than a pussy ever could be, and almost made him cum immediately.

Due to the tightness and Tommen's already high levels of arousal, it took only about a minute of gentle anal thrusting (followed by a few faster thrusts) for Tommen to reach his orgasm. When he felt himself get close, he pulled out and walked up to Margaery's head, allowing his cum to coat her face. "You girls may now clean your faces, though you may only use each other's tongues." Tommen instructed, laying down on the bed and panting loudly.

The symphony orchestrated by Margaery and Sansa echoed across the halls and corridors of the Red Keep. Cersei had to bury her head under three pillows to partially escape the giggles and moans that haunted her. In fact, by the time Margaery climaxed, Cersei had already woken up and went to talk with Ygritte for a way to get back at their competitors. Ygritte wasn't enthusiastic over the entire royal family drama unraveling around her, but the thought of people beyond the wall kneeling for her intrigued her.

The Tyrell lass almost giggled when Sansa's warm little finger shyly squirmed inside her tight honeypot, moving like an eel turning from side to side. She spread her legs for the confused girl to widen her hole for the excited young stallion standing between them. She looked at him and smiled as he handled her butt cheeks and slowly pierced inside her. This was different from casual sex. Very different. No physical pleasure, but plenty of mental arousal. To be held like that made her feel more feminine, and to see him excited and panting filled her with satisfaction. A little pain is pleasure, and Margaery learned to appreciate that within the very first few thrusts.

As he came all over her, she closed her eyes gently and awaited the barrage to cease. Then when she was sure of her safety, she slowly blinked and motioned for Sansa to clean her. The two girls smoothly hugged each other, arms locking and lips crushing. Sansa seemed to enjoy Margaery's company more than Tommen, even. "The cub is giving orders now" Margaery thought to herself as she sucked Tommen's seeds from the Stark's lips. The two exchanged his spunk between their mouths, with Sansa occasionally flicking her tongue at Margaery's cheeks and forehead.​

Back
Top Bottom