Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

6e1c3b4f5a58690f9c35c2caf58c678a.jpg

Braxton took a slight step backwards, allowing Ashlin room to stand as she turned to allow him access to her zipper, sliding his finger delicately against her skin down, Braxton’s eyes followed the splitting material his breath stopping for a moment as he placed the dress off to the side, before quickly picking the raven haired beauty up and placing her on the bed.

“I figured you’d find something sexy to wear.” He spoke softly, leaning over her as he kissed her deeply, his hands sliding down her body slowly and as he teased her.

Natalie-Dormer3A-People-Magazine-2014--01-662x883_zpscw92joek.jpg

"I went for soft and delicate over sexy," she breathed, her fingers quickly finding grips in his messy hair as she pulled him in for another kiss, "Only the best for you baby."

Braxton’s lips pressed against hers hungrily.

“It’s perfect.” He breathed, a hand winding in around the bottom of her lacey bra, his opposite hand pulling at her bottom half gently as his lips pulled back, slowly wandering down her neck.

01ead9d5a5aed2e7129cf239ac99a535_zpsfborpjeh.jpg

Ash let her head hit the pillows as his mouth explored, his lips sending electric shocks through her skin.

"Mmm," she sighed, her back arching into him, wanting more, "Brax..."

Braxton purred against her skin, each kiss soft yet passionate as he continued to move his way down.

“Mmm Yes love?” He whispered, unclipping the back of her lacy bra before his lips began to take in her breasts, suckling gently.

"Brax!" she squeaked, her eyes rolling back as her body arched to him, her hands raking down his bare back.

"Oooh," she moaned as he sucked and nibbled, making her nipples harder in his mouth.

Her hands skimmed down his bare skin, sliding down and hooking into the sides of his suit pants, holding him to her, "Mmm...baby..."

Braxton suckled harder, his hand around her back quickly moving up to grip her opposite breast, massaging the skin softly as his other hand pulled at her lacy underwear. Grinning, his hands moved with her speed, moving quicker with each moan and word that left her mouth.

"Braxton, baby!" she moaned louder, her hips rocking up.

He knew her body so well already, knew how to elicit each moan and sigh from her with his expert lips and hands. Her fingers fumbled with his pants, trying to unbutton them as she hungered for him.

Like that, Braxtons lips pulled at her nipples softly, his hips moving forward slightly as his hand at her hips moved to quickly grasp her hand, pulling it above her head with a grin as his head slowly began to move down, both ghostly eyes looking up at her as he continued to move down her body at a teasingly slow rate.

“Do anything for…?” He moaned against her skin, his lips stopping at the edge of her panties, looking up at her as his hands hooked within the perfect lacy material, slowly tugging at it as he looked up at her.

"Tease!" she squealed, her eyes popping open to look down at him, "Please...please...I'll do anything to have you! All of you!"

She groaned again, his touch alone making her squirm.

"Touch me. For god sakes, don't stop touching me Braxton."

Braxton couldn’t contain the laughter that boomed from his lips. His hands pulled at the panties quickly, parting her legs so his head could move down, kissing her inner thigh’s before moving in to kiss her sweet pinkness, his fingers moving in to play with her for several moments as his tongue slowly entered her, exploring her inner soft walls and lapping up Ashlin’s sweet juice’s as his fingers still played with her clit.

She groaned and bucked, in sheer ecstacy by his tongue. Her eyes rolled back, her body falling deeper into the bed as he pleased her.

"I love you," she cried out, over and over as the words hung around them, cocooning them.

She had never felt this before for anyone, her heart never expanding so much for a single being. And yet he pulled these emotions out of her, made her feel whole and wanted. She could barely think about anything except the love she felt for him and the way he knew her body. Suddenly her body exploded as she cried out his name, riding her climax as she wiggled under him.

"Brax," she growled as her chest heaved, "I can't wait much longer. I need you."

Braxton slipped a finger inside of her, his tongue still exploring her glorious walls. Her words made his fingers move faster, his tongue more playful within her as she bucked and moaned, even crying out those three words that made his heart leap. As Braxton listened, he pulled back slightly, kissing up her body as he purred passionately for the beauty.

“Tell me you need me again… Tell me how much you need me.” He breathed, kissing up along her neck, nipping at the skin tenderly before moving to kiss her lips, his hands moving to remove his pants as he hovered over her. As he tossed away his pants, he allowed himself to rest against her lips as he waited for her response.

"Braxton," she breathed, trying to catch her breath as she wiggled under him, "Please, baby I need you. I need you more than I need air. God Brax, do you know what you do to me?"

She bucked under him, groaning that he was teasing her, "Please my fiance. Please. I want you so badly. I need you. God I've needed you since the moment I laid eyes on you."

Her fingers intertwined into his hair, pulling him down as she kissed him deeply, pouring everything into it, "I will always need you."

Braxton kissed her deeply, listening to her pleas.

Fiance… Say that again.” He moaned, re-positioning himself at her entrance, her plea’s only making him harder by the second.

"My fiance," she breathed, tears rushing back at the sheer thought that she was engaged, "B-brax..."

She buried her head into his neck, kissing his jaw as her body shook, "We're engaged. Oh my god we're engaged. Brax...god, I love you. Fuck I love you so damn much."

Braxton kissed her head softly, her tears confusing him slightly.

“Are you alright love?” He asked, looking her over. “I love you Ashlin, I love you more than anything baby.” He breathed as his hand moved up to pull her chin up, allowing him to kiss her sweetly.

"I'm just so happy," she replied, laughing as she wiped the tears away and trying to bring the mood back, "And a tad sexually tense because my future husband is holding out on me."

Braxton smiled at Ashlin brightly, his hand moving up to rest on Ashlin’s cheek softly.

“Good, I’d be worried if you weren’t.” He spoke, leaning in to kiss her gently. With Ashlin’s last comment, Braxton thrusted inside of her, moaning her name as her warm, tight walls caressed him.

"Braxton!" she moaned, wrapping her legs around his hips to push him in deeper, calling his name out again and again as his speed increased, pleasuring her.

"More," she groaned, digging her nails into his shoulders, her body glowing with adoration and want for the man making love to her.

Braxton couldn’t help the moan left his throat, his hips moving quicker as Ashlin continued calling his name out, pressing himself within her faster and deeper by the thrust.

“Oh god Ashlin… You feel so fu-Fucking good.” He moaned, leaning in and nipping Ashlin’s neck softly as he leaned into her.

His words pushed her over the edge as she screamed out his name, clinging to him tightly. Her whole body rocked under him as she climaxed, but he never slowed. His body molded to hers perfectly, his hips slamming into hers with fevered thrusts.

"Cum for me!" she gasped, feeling his teeth on her neck as her body shook with another orgasm, "Harder baby!"

Her legs held him tighter, pushing him in till his full-length was pushing against her walls making her moan even more.

Braxton’s body grinded against hers, rocking with the bed as it swayed.

“Ashlin!” He moaned as he bucked several more times before he came, a soft moan leaving his mouth as he pumped in her several more times, kissing her sweetly.

“God I love you Ashlin.” He whispered against her lips.

Back
Top Bottom