Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

f36984c3306b9f4e4fcae993358563ca.jpg

The blonde couldn’t contain her smile of joy once her man had returned her lips happily pressing to his.

“Sounds ravishing.” Her thickly accented voice cooed, her lips kissing him back with a deep desire, unmatched by any. Once she laid out breakfast, she watched him devour it before shooing her off to quickly slide into a beautiful stripped yellow and orange bikini. Once returning, her man had had their day ready to go by the back door. Her arms wrapped around Xaels waist and she wigged her hips in anticipation.

“Ready my love?”

1308d50b3f23ea207e95b9030fe3f770_zpsgvwtje5k.jpg

She looked back over her shoulder, "Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves."

She took a seat at the edge of the patio, motioning him to join. Honestly she was surprised how easy it was to be around him; she had expected Jay to hate her in some way, or to remind her of the hate she had towards herself. Instead it just felt sort of normal, like it had been twenty years ago.

"So...uh. You know, I've been dying to ask. Why'd you break up with me?" she blurted out, turning to look at him in the eye.

A part of her still hurt from that, from the rejection she had thought she'd never receive. Another part had always wondered what would have been if she hadn't fucked up.

3536ff3238a0bfd563af201707beeb01.jpg

Like that – she took his demand. She caressed his veins, and pleasured his body while she took control. The room began to lighten, and his member began to throb as her hips began to press into him. A moan left Grayson throat, and after a couple minutes Grayson’s hands moved up and with ease pressed against her chest – forcing her off. Allowing his other hand to fiddle at the soft skin of her stomach, sliding under her pants and finding her sweet spot while she rolled her hips against him.

5856c5c4fde59dcc78505895df716ad9.jpg

His arms had wrapped around her hips without a moments notice once they had wandered outside. His eyes analyzing her until she told him. His eyes brightened and the man grinned down at his beautiful wife. He couldn’t help but lean down to kiss her, his lips hungry for hers while delight filled him.

For years he had been against having kids, much alike Ashlin, but for several years now after having heled raised two, the two had begun to find it a possible vision for the future. While he knew her time might be limited, he didn’t like to live that way and had often found times to take trips and just enjoy the life they had together.

“Really?” He purred, his excited white eyes watching her. “I’m going to be a dad?”

bf1d6f066e58e9f86c6294a8c37d682e.jpg

Colton chuckled to her response. He rolled his eyes and moved to making a third for her. The alcohol was obviously hitting her quickly, but he just wanted to help ease her day. Moving the mixer above her glass, his eyes wandered up to the perfectly knotted stem along her tongue. How could he resist that? Finally pouring her drink he moved out from around the bar.

“Up for a walk?” He asked, offering his arm to help support her while he offered to take her out.

614cd46dd88f373dec91410792d66a75.jpg

She felt the pressure against her chest, pulling her away from that sweet nectar providing her life. Finally her teeth tore away from him, her tongue sliding out to lick his neck one last time as Grayson became the control she did not have.

"Noooo," she whined softly, her palms pressing into his shoulders, "Baby nooo."

The word came out so smoothly, her body drunk with blood, her mind spinning in desire and heat and content. She didn't even notice what she had called him, caught up in craving him more. As his fingers played along her waist line her breath caught, then let out in one long sigh as he got the button undone and began to tease.

A heat rushed to her cheeks at the realization that she'd never gone this far. She didn't know what to say, to expect, to do. Her body told her to act natural, to let desire control her but a flare of panic rose, unsure if she'd be adequate for him.

"Gray...uh..."

5d09a4101913af9a391fec3e06cfab17.jpg

“Good Good.” He nodded, his worn golden eyes staring out into the forest before them. But once Kayden asked him to join her, he limped across and took a seat next to her, unable to look at her still. Even once her piercing eyes fell on him with question’s, one that he knew wasn’t exactly true.

“I never did… But I felt at the time, you had been sneaking off with people – one of which must I add was a guy, and you lied to me… I needed to take time to be one with nature to try and work off some stuff and I got lost in being one with the forest.” He shrugged. “But once I came back things where… different.”

5ae87c999347ec69eac5530173ee8ba5.jpg

She grinned ear to ear, happy to see the joy on his face, "Yes baby, you are."

She'd been wearing baggier shirts for two weeks now, watching as her stomach slowly gained weight. It wasn't odd for her to wear his clothes around the house, so Braxton hadn't seemed to take much notice in it. Taking his hands now, he directed them to slide up her shirt along her waist, as her free hand rolled up the white cloth enough to show the small baby bump.

"I found out two weeks ago, but I had to make sure, I didn't want it to be a hiccup or anything. You're going to be a dad Brax. We're going to have our own little one!"

large.jpg

Nakaylia stumbled off the stool, taking his support gratefully. Everyone said goodnight as they left, assuming he was taking the already drunk girl home as she sipped on her third drink.

They took the back door, avoiding Jay who would obviously be on the patio about now smoking. As they escaped into the trees Nya let out a all-too-drunk giggle, her head leaning on him.

"I should have tried this ages ago," she hiccuped, then laughed, "Can we fuck? None of that pansy love shit stuff. Tie me up...or oh hold me down again, or um...oooh gag me? Something dirty."

Her voice was low enough it didn't carry but it did slur, the third drink hitting her as hard as the first two.

She looked at her hands, listening to his words.

"I...I wish I had told you, maybe you would have stopped me. Maybe Luna would be alive today. But then again..."

She sighed, "Another part wouldn't change anything, because what I am today is a hell of a lot better than what I was over twenty years ago."

Her eyes moved to stare upwards, "I thought you and Xael hated me. I mean, I, in all technicalities, killed my own sister. But you don't. And I kind of wish you did. As much as I love Dom and I'll always be with him, it doesn't mean I didn't -don't- care for you. And It was just easier to move on when I thought you hated me. Seeing you now...I don't know..."

She shut her eyes, feeling the demon in her shuddering. Too many emotions.

"I'll always love you Jay," she whispered, her hand rubbing his knee, "As a lover, friend, brother...whatever the hell we were, a part of me loved you. Still loves you. Dom knows that. He also knows I'll never leave him. Honestly he's just possessive because he can be.

I hope I'm not making things more confusing Jay. I just...I needed to clear the air. To get it off my chest."

The demon in her shuddered again, demanding for the emotions to dial back.

His hand rested on her belly, feeling the small bump at work. His lips couldn’t pull up any further with excitement, kissing her before kneeling down to press his lips to her belly.

“My wife a soon to be proud mother.” He purred, his voice holding the same glitter of sheer joy. He raised up to kiss her again before leaning his forehead against hers. “Have I told you just how much I love you today yet?”

bf1d6f066e58e9f86c6294a8c37d682e.jpg

The man chuckled as she leaned into him, nodding off the party before they moved out the back door, faking one way before turning back right around out of view. They came up to the guest suit fairly quickly, Colton’s arm now fully supporting Nya’s swaying and drunken body all while maneuvering a key out and opening the door to allow them both in.

“Some were where we can get privacy.” He chuckled.

It had been twenty years and she'd still never grown tired of hearing those words.

"Not yet," she giggled, stepping closer to him so she could rest her head on his chest, their hands still resting on her stomach, "But now you have to tell me how much you love us everyday."

The backdoor opened and Nolan bounced out, crumbs still on his face. He took one look at them, made a face and yelled "ewwwww cooties", and promptly ran back inside. Ash couldn't help but laugh, not daring to move an inch from her husband's embrace while Nolan was obviously finding something to do inside.

"In nine months we are going to be parents," she sighed, tilted her head to look up at him from her resting spot on his chest, "I get to do it all with you."

ef47b46c6cc1835af4ba917431065a4e.jpg

She stepped in, the memories hitting her as she spluttered a laugh, taking a few steps ahead of Colton, even while swaying.

"Don't you think this is weird? This is my childhood home Colton," she turned with an arched eyebrow, pointing towards the kitchen counter, "I took my first steps there. And I used to hide things here. And that's my nursery."

She took another step, staring into the open vibrant pink room. Everything was exactly as it was except the beds linens and blanket that had changed, probably from Colton. She tried to look upset at him but her drunk acting was horrible and she ended up laughing, tossing her toque onto the table and rushing him. Her hands fisted his shirt, dragging him in close as her mouth smothered his.

"Kinky," she growled, breathing him in.

A smile tugged at Grayson’s lips towards Dakota’s complaints. She really was adorable for a Halfling. His fingers caressed her more, allowing one to slip into her warm walls. With ease Grayson flipped the small red headed woman, his free hand sliding up her body to grasp at one of her breasts. While his hand played with her, and a finger pumped in and out of her, Grayson’s lips pressed down onto hers – smothering her complaints. While he did enjoy her voice, he only wanted her moans and to fill his own greedy desire.

“Oh I can tell you two that every day of my life. I love both of you unconditionally.” His deep voice purred, his head leaned in to nuzzle her gently, all while Nolan’s voice carried out over the trees around them. A deep throaty laugh left Braxton’s mouth with a shake of his head.

“Damn did they ever teach him right.” He joked, kissing Ashlin’s forehead gently.

“My beautiful and stunning wife a mother – a magical wonderful mother.” He purred to her.

Jay listened to Kayden’s words and shook his head.

“When we grew up… We were taught that our death was forseen in the stars. Only mother Lupa knew, and that when we died it was our time. We had fulfilled our purpose on this world.” Jay spoke, his voice soft as he looked down. “It is no ones fault that it was her time to leave us. And in the end she is with our mother.”

The wolf looked over at Kayden for a moment before looking back down. In some ways, he felt shocked that she still had feelings for him. His arm slid around her back and pulled her rather small form into him.

“I hope you know I’ll always love you too Kayden. I’ve spent twenty years thinking about it and not one thing has changed about that.” He breathed. “I can’t blame him, I’d be possessive over you if I could be.”

The wolf couldn’t help but laugh softly.

“Thank you. I’ve spent the last couple decades thinking about how you despise my guts… That makes the… the guilt I guess easier to sleep with…” He stated, biting his lip softly.

ef6319ff4862b1ea6d05682aa71f3509.jpg

Dominik’s head popped up, his body plucking itself up from it’s spot on a chair only to guide himself outside where his mate was. Stepping up behind them, his hands slid between the two and pushed them apart with ease before plopping down between them.

“Sound’s like your conversation needs a little lighting up.” His deep voice stated, looking at Jay with warning deep in his solid brown eyes.

178d19e478efe66fcc924dd049da1e13.jpg

Colton tilted his head towards Nya, her waving drunken form waving about with giggles and thoughts of the past. But as soon as those had started – they moved on to her body latching onto his. His lips kissed back hungrily at hers, one hand pulling at her hair and the other groping at her ass. His body swung her onto the bed, his hand sliding up to her hands to hold them up to the headboard. His legs parted hers with ease, his hips pressing into hers teasingly.

**This is my 2,000 post!!!!!!!***

614cd46dd88f373dec91410792d66a75.jpg

Just breath. Act natural. Smile - oh my god, what is he doing! That feels -shit...that feels good.

A long soft moan left her mouth, but it was thick with lust. She'd heard it before, many a time from Colton's room and even her father's. Was this what they were doing? What they kept from her?

Her thoughts couldn't focus for long as Grayson flipped her, taking control with his hands. Dakota wiggled under him, craving his lips which Grayson gave to her almost immediately. His one finger pleased her nether regions, stroking areas she had never touched. His other hand gripped her small breast hard, fondling the soft skin. A part of her felt slightly self conscious, knowing she didn't have the curves Nya had, or the expertise Colton did. She was just a little wallflower, plain and ordinary.

Between the attention he was paying to her and the desire she felt, Dakota moans quickly grew until she found release, melting in his arms. Her breath was ragged, her body drained from her first ever orgasm. A blush fell upon her cheeks, worried he might have noticed it was her first time, or how tired she already was.

"Grayson," she whispered, "Can we...slow down? I'm not...ready, and I feel exhausted now. Please stay though. Don't go! You can share my bed."

Dakota was too tired to change, and she wore only her tank top and underwear now, so she grabbed her tossed blankets and threw them back on the bed, covering them. Still feeling the high from the blood, Dakota confidence was at an all time high and she pulled him in close while curling into the nook of his arm and resting her head on his chest. Almost instantly her eyes closed and she let out a long sigh, sleeping tugging at her.

"You make me feel safe," she whispered, half asleep and groggy as she spoke her thoughts and passed out, slipping into pleasant dreams for the night.

"And you'll be an amazing father," she replied, kissing his jawline at her short stature, "But first we have to get through this pregnancy. After watching Luna and Reyn -twice- I know to expect anything. And I have a fear this is going to get rocky. I'm going to need to get in touch with Kai, get any information on shifter pregnancies. It might be like a werewolves, where they can't change. Which will make for a miserable nine months."

She chewed her lip, knowing she shouldn't dredge up the past for him, but it would be important, "Is there...is there anything you can remember about your mother's pregnancy with your brother or sisters? Was it painful or laboring?"

ef47b46c6cc1835af4ba917431065a4e.jpg

Nya was all too eager as he tossed her onto the bed, drunkenly lusting him. Her mind could barely focus though, and while she knew she was enjoying every second she couldn't necessarily keep her focus. Her clothes came off at one point, and her hands stayed pressed against the headboard as Colton had his way with her to Nya's delight. Her moans filled the room around them, getting louder as foreplay turned to sex, and sex came in several tantalizing positions.

Hours later Nakaylia collapsed on the bed, sweat droplets on her brow, her eyes rolling back in absolute exhaustion. Colton knew how to please a woman; he also knew how to tucker one out.

"Bed," she mumbled, trying to order him to lie down but too tired to do more than whisper, "Please."

She caught his arm and pulled him down into the sheets, not for yet another round, but so she could cuddle up to his warm temperature. Nya wasn't the type to cuddle, but neither was she the type to drink, and if she was sober she wouldn't be the type to continue sleeping with her friend. Nevertheless she felt the urge to sleep with someone who could hold her. Snuggling in with her head under the nook of his chin, Nya sighed happily as she drifted off, drunk and satisfied.

"Abass never taught me any of that, and my mother probably saw it as a waste of breath. I learned that everyone has a fault and it was normally mine. Not a great way to live your life, but it was what I was taught."

He pulled her into his side and for a second Kayden felt like they were back twenty years. Back when she was available and wanting to be with him. It was a brief feeling, but it coursed through her, reminding Kay of what they had had.

"Aw Jay. I never meant to leave you hanging, not for all these years. I thought you understood. I thought that we, you and I, were over the day you left. I was wrong, but back then I didn't know any better. I'm sorry your years didn't get easier."

Leaning over she kissed his cheek, out of affection for a man who was once her brother, not for the lover he had also once been in her life. The demon in her roiled, hating the emotions unfurling in her.

"What guilt?" she asked, just as a pair of hands pulled the two of them away and a familiar face popped in.

"Hey babe," and the demon returned, settling as her emotions mostly drained and Kayden returned to her present self, "We were just catching up on old times. Before everything went to shit, Jay was like a brother to me."

Why did she feel the need to tell him? He had direct access to her memories, he knew it all. Maybe it was just habit.

She still wanted to know about the guilt though, but one glance at the men and she knew Dominik was unhappy another man had so much as got within a foot radius of her, and he was glaring daggers at Jay. She'd have to ask another day.

"Love," she purred, touch Dom's shoulder, "I'm getting sleepy. Did you claim a bedroom for us?"

His hands moved into her with such a grace that only experience could add to. Her moans only edged him on and his lips traveled down her neck, his teeth nipping at the soft skin. Grayson’s hands moved faster, enjoying the pleasure that waved over her and spilled over his fingers. But then her sudden sharpness – the exhaustion evident as she pushed him off before quickly swaddling them within her blankets. His arms wrapped around her and his lips pressed to her neck again.

“Of course we can slow down.” His deep and lush voice purred, his body pressing against her back.

Braxton’s arms pulled Ashlin in tighter to him while they stood locked within one another’s grasp.

“We’ll take it slow and careful. You know whatever you want shall be yours my love. We’ll see how everything works out for you.” His deep voice purred. He thought over what she asked. “Not too much. Father said it was pretty painless and rather quick. Mother said the girls had made her moody, and us boys made her more adventurous.”

371792cd1896411fb8830b0f3189fc1f.gif

Hour’s had passed, sweat had drenched him and pleasure had passed through her various and had begun to lead up for him until her drunken bliss had taken it’s toll on her. With her barely audible demand and yank of his arm, he’d laid down next to her where she led him. Her body naturally curled up into hi with a soft shiver as the cold sunk into her. Pulling the blanket up, Colton laid next to her form and listened to her slowing heartbeat.

She smiled, "Good. I was worried for a second. We can deal with whatever comes."

Kissing him gently she rubbed his cheek, "Let's check on Nolan sweetheart and then we can sit down and discuss it more."

Jay looked upwards, his eyes combing the stars twinkling above them.

“It’s something all wolves should know… All the wolf god’s have given us purpose and a sense of belonging to our place in this large world. They have also given us a place to go once our purpose has been fulfilled… It’s important to learn in this world.” He breathed, his voice growing almost distant as he began to think over life. He was enjoying the comfort of being close to the young wolf that had grown close to his heart all those years ago – until a being moved them apart. While she had expressed her sincerity over the years, the words grew distant on his tongue while her mate intervened. Once her attention moved on he nodded himself off – mumbling an excuse of needing to get to bed himself before hobbling off at a rather quick speed.

Dominik grinned at Kayden, his arm pulling her in possessively to his body. He couldn’t deny the joy he felt as the wolf walked away, mumbling himself off to bed.

“Of course I have. Ready to go heat up the room?” He grinned, his gruff voice a deep mesmerizing purr.

Braxton kissed her back joyously. “Of course we can My Soul.”

Braxton nodded, leaning his head into her gentle touch. “We should… We don’t need him drawing pictures into the walls with icing again.” He laughed. With that, his arm stayed looped around her to escort her into the house, excited to speak over it more with his stunning wife.

She leaned into him, kissing his jaw.

"Will you ever tire of those puns Dom?" she sighed, rolling her eyes jokingly, "And yes I am. This afternoon only made up for one day. You were gone half a week, left me all alone. You got a lot of catching up baby."

Grabbing his hand she dragged him up and inside, letting him lead them to one of the spare rooms granted to them for the night.

Dominik shook his head, a large undeniable grin on his face.

“You left me alone for a week… With no one to talk to. The puns tend to flare up when you leave me unattended babe.” He chuckled, kissing her hungrily before dragging her sleepy form to bed. “Good… You better be.”

The door closed behind them and from there… The night was lost in a blur of heated bliss.

29c545b6f112d812d90905072128923e.jpg

Nakaylia Gemini woke with a yawn, stretching her elegant body out. In the early morning rays her brain was a little foggy, and for a second she couldn't remember where she was. Then the fog cleared and she opened her eyes as she rolled into his open arms.

"Colton," she purred, kissing his cheek, "Wake up, or you'll be late for work."

Kayden woke with a start, the scream dying on her lips. She rarely had the nightmares now, but those years of hell...those years trapped in that cell still haunted her. Her body jerked up, sweat coating her body as the memories drained from her mind.

"D-dom," she whispered, shaking.

3105a327c97f17e002cf43e7c845b979.jpg

Dakota rolled over, snuggling deeper into the man's arms. He smelt like ash, berries, and roses. Her nostrils flared, breathing in more.

"Morning Gray," she purred, wiggling her nose into his throat, "Did you sleep alright?"

Back
Top Bottom