Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

84ee45ede73416bf59ae32313adfa09e.jpg

Eli’s head nodded towards Nix’s initial question. His empty eyes looked her over, reading her body language while she spoke.

“There was no split. We simply needed a couple days away from each other.” He stated, his deep voice deathly cold. One hand rested in his back pocket while the other had already pulled out a cigarette to put to his lips.

“Did she say which inn?”

8ee692951c5f441c605d51109a7a2280.jpg

Dakota dropped her interest in the computer, jumping up with wide eyes and an "ooooooooh" expression. She hadn't told him that she was also using the computer to try and track down her friends and family, but she could tell him later.

"It's so pretty!" she squealed, "Why'd you get it Gray?"

8f5115364e2a4aa2a8366e2aeab20c52.jpg

Grayson chuckled, his free hand moving up to her chin. His fingers brushed along her jaw with a gentle elegance. His head moved in and his lips pressed firmly against hers for a moment. Breaking, he remained close to her face.

“It’s for you. Just because.” He purred, his lips brushing hers in the process.

35a09d36c900d21a0421c397daabb917.jpg

Nix shook her head, "She didn't say anything other than goodbye before huffing off. And your daughter thinks rather differently on the situation, but from the look in your eyes that doesn't matter much now does it?"

It was a rhetorical question, Nix could see the void in his eyes, the emotions gone. This might be easier hiding Nya's disappearance than she thought.

"She went to the city, that's all we know. We haven't seen or heard from her since."

Dakota smile grew, "Just because?"

Her nails dug into his shoulders as he stood on tiptoes and kissed him longer, wanting his lips on hers just a little more. Then she turned and lifted her hair, asking him to put it on.

"Thank you Grayson. It's gorgeous."

His voided eyes looked her up and down once again.

“Well my daughter came into the end of a long conversation. Of course it matters. Family always does.” While his words would have held more meaning in anyone else’s mouth, it came out bland and tasteless from his. He re-evaluated her, her muscles easing as if something was up. “As for the coast, where exactly. Some beach’s are still infested.”

But since his wife was in the city, he knew that would be his first place to look. While their daughter meant the world to them – at least when he’d held emotions and genuine care for something in this world – his wife was the first thing he wanted to look for.

She shrugged, "Not sure. We were going to do the lower coast but if its infested they'll move up north. We'll find them. Anyways, Jay needs me to help pack. We were supposed to be out by morning so..."

Grayson nodded, his grin broadening across his handsome features.

“Just because.” He confirmed, his lips happily claiming hers while she hungered for him. Grayson’s hands lifted the delicate jewel out of its case and carefully laid it down against her chest once she lifted her hair for him. Once closing the clasp around the small loop, his hand slid down her necklace to move the jewel, allowing it to glitter and to seemingly glow within the low light.

“I’m glad you love it.” He purred.

“You’re ancy and trying to get rid of me.” He stated, lifting a brow towards the woman. His hand held up the small zippo to the cancer stick, lighting it to take a deep in hail while Nix continued to try and get rid of him. They weren’t hiding any of them in their house – he would hear their heart beat. Something else was up.

"No I have to pee," she snapped, "And the longer I chat with you the more I have to pee. Plus you smell like booze and women. Not attractive on a married man."

It was the kind of snappish remark she normally made and she looked annoyed to boot. And when she got annoyed, her temper flared.

"Go fix your marriage and stop interrogating me," she growled, "Let a wolf use the damn bathroom. Goodbye Elijah."

She slammed the door, rushing to the bathroom and slamming that door too. To be honest she really did have to use the washroom, and it was her best excuse.

She stared at the beautiful gem against her flushed skin, grinning ear to ear for it.

"Thank you," she purred, turning back to him, "I should call it a night from my studying. C'mon."

She grabbed his hands, leading him out of the study and to the master bedroom, the one they took over the first night. Staring at her own room freaked her out too much, and the master bedroom didn't look anything like her father's. Dakota was becoming more confident with him, more open to her wants. Without the others she was beginning to rely on him for comfort, conversation, and keeping her sane.

Eli lifted a brow towards her snappy remark and simply remained quiet. Once she slammed the door shut he turned and began towards the city. It wouldn’t take him long, it took the normal person a couple hours, it would take him that of 20 minutes, at most.

Grayson’s lips moved to her fine skin, still exposed to him while she stared in awe at the gift.

“You should. It is late.” He moaned gently, his hands moving down her body until she grabbed them and redirected him towards their room. Once in their room, he pulled her down on top of him while he tumbled onto the large bed. “You’re so beautiful”

She giggled, her hair falling into his face, "Not like you though. I could stare into your eyes for hours."

megan-fox.jpg

A tall, great looking man strolled in looking around and Jackie pushed the other nurse out from behind the secretary table, fixing her hair and plastering on a smile.

"Hello sir. Welcome to Dr. Tosh Medical Clinic. Can I help you?"

Annnnd Eli is my 1500 post :p

Eli’s bruised hand moved up to remove his aviators, allowing his soul stealing eyes to stare down at a woman he’d love to sink not just his teeth into.

“I would say you could help me for several hours – But I’m looking for my wife.” He stated, his eyes lapping up her eager body.

Grayson blew her soft lush hair out of his face before he pushed up, his lips pressing against hers all too eagerly.

“I could stare at more than just your eyes for hours.” He moaned against her lips, his hands beginning to wander her body.

Dakota responded in earnest, her teeth sinking into his lip but not breaking skin, her hands pulling at his shirt as her hips rolled into his. She still craved his attention, lapping up every second he touched her. All thoughts about her friends, family, or the strange world they'd been casted in dissolved. In it stead was only the thought of being with him.

megan-fox.jpg

Her smile grew, her hands subtly pulling down her shirt a little more. She didn't care if he was married, he was gorgeous.

"Well I'm sure I can help you with one of those things," she flirted, leaning over the table slightly so her heavy breasts looked more plump, "We don't have many patients right now, and none of our recent arrivals are married."

She stood, catching a scowl from the other nurse and ignoring it, "However if you follow me there is definitely something I can show you in our back room. I'm sure it will help you."

Her response was enough for him, allowing his body to push up and flip her onto the bed. His lips sunk deeper against hers, his tongue flicking against her lips while his hands slid under her shirt. Grayson’s hips pressed against hers, his hardened member grinding against her.

Eli couldn’t help but lick his lips, tasting her affection within the air. His eyes flickered down to her chest, in which she unsubtly uncovered more of.

“I’m sure you can help me out with both.” He purred, stepping closer. While she waved off disapproving looks, he watched her movements. Something in him told him that she had been off. “Blonde, beautiful, hard to miss.” He purred even as he began to follow her.

megan-fox.jpg

"Sorry sugar," she grinned, leading him through the medbay and towards the back room, "See, no blondes. C'mon."

It was a lie, but whatever. Sure one out of the two arrivals this week had been a blonde, but she pretty if best and she had no ring to signify she was married.

She led him towards the back where there was a staircase leading upstairs to the physic ward and a door into the back storage room where they kept extra cot, supplies, and whatnot. She opened the door and gestured him to go in first, biting her lip seductively.

Suddenly upstairs there was a scream, one that was all too familiar to the nurse, and she realized he recognized too. Well, shit. There goes getting laid by this god.

Dakota sighed, knowing he wouldn't push anything on her unless he asked. Even as his hands wandered she felt an odd sense of trust in the man she'd only met a week ago.

An hour later they lay cuddling, both of them content and Dakota feeling in control. Gray never pushed things, or made her feel rushed.

"I'd like to go outside with you tomorrow," she whispered, "Could I spend the day with you?"

His lips pressed into her neck, his arms holding her body into his.

“I think that sounds like the perfect day. I’ll show you around the town.” He purred, even if he knew this place like the back of his hand, he had ventured out the last couple days to act like he was testing the waters in their “new” world.

“Is there anything you saw over google that you would like to see in person?”

"Yes. Malls, and I want to see these cell phone things. And...and unicorns!"

She sounded overly excitedly, the adorable naive personality of hers coming out again.

He could feel the disturbance in the air, in and on her body. She was lying, yet it wasn’t a full out lie. Like she didn’t fully know about this patient. His eyes glared down at her as the air rang with a familiar sound. His head leaned in, a hand moving up to seductively brush a strand of hair away from her face so he could lean in.

“You’re lucky I don’t rip out your birthing cords and feed them to you full of razors.” His deep and luscious voice purred. With that, he swiftly moved towards the stairs and ducking his head in the process – as to not hit his head going through the doorway.

Grayson chuckled.

“Malls have allot of people, so you’ll need to brace yourself for it.” He explained, chuckling at the rest of her response. “Unicorns are a mere myth love, they do not exist. As for cell phones we can go take a look.”

megan-fox.jpg

She froze, his voice like acid in her stomach. But as he turned and walked away she had to shake it off and follow. I'm not getting fucking paid enough for this.

"You can't go up there," she snapped losing the flirty manner, "You need clearance to be in there."

He wasn't listening though, and she stopped at the bottom stair, considering her options. With a threat like that, it just wasn't worth the pay.

"Fuck this shit, I'm out." she sighed, stomping out to the desk and quitting on the spot.

Upstairs there were three doctors wrestling a blonde patient into a bed, binding her ankles and wrists with leather straps to keep her from hurting herself. Her screams ran through the room, scaring the other patients. They'd found her bleeding, and still weren't sure if it was self inflicted or not, but at her mental state they couldn't risk it.

"Make sure those binds are tight," one of the doctors ordered.

He ignored her. Her words were nothing – much alike the world around him. None of it really mattered, but that was the side of him that had been shut away from all likeness of a human like emotion. Eli had found himself at her doorway in an instant. Something pulled in him – like a muscle or something. He wasn’t sure. It wasn’t physical. Was it? No, he hadn’t strained himself, why would there be pain? He brushed it off and proceeded to moving into the room, his hand sliding along her jaw while his eyes looked down on hers.

“Stop my love.” He purred, his cool voice stilling the air and the being’s all around him.

Dakota's eyes widened, "But on wikipedia it says they are, and you can see many of them on a television. Maybe you just haven't seen one yet."

Grayson chuckled, his head moving back while his shoulders shook with it.

“You’re right babe, I probably just haven’t seen one.” He purred, his head slipping back to rest on her shoulder. “But we’ll focus on the mall and a cell phone for now. How does that sound? I’ll even introduce you to some really good coffee.”

Back
Top Bottom