Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Game of the Gods (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Well, then we better give your mother a proper show, hadn't we?" Ganondorf smirked, grabbing Gannessa by the throat with one of his large hands as he dragged her forward, giving Medusa a perfect view of herself...as Ganondorf slid forward and slammed his massive cock into her greedy pussy, his balls smacking wetly against her skin as he forced her head back, his grip like iron as he started to buck into her like a hungry animal, his grunts of pleasure low and deep.

Mmn...this was how he wanted to fuck Medusa, to break her ego down and make her mindless.

Ganessa winced when he grabbed her by the throat, but she didn't have time to protest because finally her fathers big dick was inside her twitching, aching cunt. It had been so long...too long. She was already squealing with pleasure. It was so worth it...the wait. He didn't even let her get used to him...not that her pussy could be much wetter than it already was.

Medusa watched her daughter..or rather her own body tense. She was noting every detail. The way her naked skin flushed in reaction to the pleasure she was feeling, how easily stimulated her dark nipples became as the swelled into hard numbs that she herself could barely resist attacking. It was magnificent, but unfamiliar...Ganondorf had never actually gone that far with her. Mostly out of respect, perhaps. He knew that she wasn't one of his playthings that could be treated however he wished.

She wondered though...if he would actually prefer it that way.

Ganondorf's growls were growing more guttural by the moment as he bucked violently into the doppleganger daughter, his fingers never leaving her neck as his other hand viciously squeezed and palmed her heavily swaying tits. "Tell her how it feels," he said hungrily. "I want to hear you scream it!"

"It..it feels really good! So good! Daddy's cock feels so good!" She screamed out loud. She was too gone to keep up the charade, it was hard enough to keep the form when she wanted to just get lost in her own euphoria. His hand felt wonderful, she could barely breathe and she loved it. The lightheaded feeling just made her even more sensitive to his pawing hands. The squelching of her pussy was growing louder, her skin was starting to coat with a thin sheen of sweat. His power alone was something she could savor forever...

Medusa's skin began to flush slightly in arousal as she felt her lips tingling with a needy sensation. There was something about seeing herself acting like a debased slut that just struck her fancy. She licked her lips in approval as she watched them both, her eyes glittering with pleasure.

Ganondorf growled in pleasure, his hips never stopping their brutal violation of her soaked pussy as his hand squeezed and pawed at her swaying tits, smacking and pinching each one as he nuzzled against her neck, teeth brushing across the skin. "Mm," he growled hungrily. "You look good like this, daughter..." he purred. "I didn't know you were so much like your mother..."

Her breasts were starting to flush red thanks to his rough and eager hands, not that she even realized it since she was having a hard time not just falling into the bed and drooling like a mindless slut. "Ah...what? Does mother...act like this too?" She wasn't even trying to be like her mom anymore but she was still like her? The thought made her pussy throb violently. Her yellow eyes glanced over to Medusa who was watching her with an expression filled with not only love but arousal as well. She had always dreamed of being apart of her mother and fathers fornication...but now that it was actually happening she could barely believe it.

"Mm, yes..." Ganondorf whispered quietly into her ear, his large hand trailing down her body to press his fingers against her clit. "Do you see the wonder in her eyes, girl?" he purred. "Do you see how much she craves...this?" he growled, hips slamming violently into her wet cunt.

Her body jerked in response to his hand that was now rubbing against her swollen, sensitive clit. But his words echoed in her head and she could only nod her head in agreement as he continued to slam inside her over and over again. "I want to see...I want to see what mom is like...when you do this to her." Ganessa admitted as another throb slammed into her pussy. She was...she was already getting close thinking about her mother and father and what they did together. She had never seen her mother in any other light but the superior, glowing confident one.

"You're getting her hopes up, my love." Medusa purred quietly as she moved over to her daughter and ran her fingers over her cheek. "I think she's imagining me the way you want me to be, but you have yet to actually make me this way..." Her tone was challenging. She would play this game with him...if this was how he wanted her to be, he had to earn it.

"Mm, I haven't..." Ganondorf purred, eyes glittering with hunger as his hips slowed...before his thrusts turned powerful and strong, his hips clapping loudly against Ganessa's toned ass. "Perhaps I need to begin." If there was one thing that his pride had struggled with, it was her...and to see her broken would be the greatest satisfaction.

Ganessa was starting to lose it...she couldn't keep herself together anymore. The way his fat dick stretched out her tight and dripping wet pussy was making everything fuzzy. Especially when that throbbing just turned into violent spasms, her muscles tightening around him as if greeting his cock each time he bottomed out. Her form was slowly dissipating as she squealed over and over with each powerful thrust. Medusa couldn't help but grin when Ganessa started reverting to her original form.

"I see..you want to turn me into a mindless little harpy obsessed with your cock like our dear little daughter?" She asked playfully as she ran her fingers through Ganessa's now red mane. She supposed the pleasure was too much for her to keep concentrating on her magic, not that it wasn't expected.

"Mm," Ganondorf growled, tilting her chin up for Medusa to see her dazed, cock hungry face. "It's hard to top this look, my dear...look at her," he purred. "I pity the poor man who catches her eye." He would be in for quite the experience, to say the least.

"There haven't been any who interest her quite like you. The last one she liked, she ate." Medusa smirked as she watched the girls eyes roll to the back of her head. Her body was tensing..Medusa could smell her orgasm coming along. She was also becoming louder, jerking her hips back to meet each of his thrusts.

Ganondorf growled in pleasure, bucking harder and faster into his daughter with heavy, labored breaths. Her pussy was tightening along his fat cock, she wanted it, didn't she? He had not enjoyed such a rush of power in so long, too long. Between this and his victory against Link, he felt invincible.

Ganessa couldn't hold on any longer, between the way her mother was touching her with so much affection and how her father was pounding into her soaking cunt. She just let it go, screaming loud enough for her voice to echo down the walls of Medusa's castle. She could feel herself covering not only her father but the bed as well in her love juices. Tremors shook her body as her legs grew numb. It was so good..no one could ever fuck her as good and hard as her daddy.

Ganondorf snarled in satisfaction, his hips locked in place as thick, hungry lines of cum flooded her daughter's pussy as he slowly pulled out, the oozing mess slowly dripping out of her body, his erection a glistening mess of his cum and hers. "Mnn..." he exhaled in satisfaction. "That was a good warm-up..."

Ganessa slumped onto the bed in a panting mess, barely hearing her fathers words as she struggled to keep herself conscious. Medusa chuckled softly as she rubbed her daughters back. "Looks like you exhausted her with your warm up...she still has a long way to go."

She on the other hand was completely ready for him. Her scent was in the are, permeating from between her slender and pale legs. Her nipples were erect and her skin was flushed with arousal. She was wondering if today was the finally the day where he would try to break her. And she had to say, she looked forward to the challenge.

"Mm, indeed..." Ganondorf purred, his burning eyes settled on her as he slid off the bed, his hand absently running down her body. "And for you, my love..." he said. "I want to do something very special..." Something that he had learned while in captivity, with little else to do.

"And what would that be?" Medusa asked curiously, her eyes half lidded at his touch. She continued to rub Ganessa's back until she was sure that she was alright...after all it took mental power to keep that creature imprisoned within her and right now she was slightly vulnerable.

"Something I've been working on," he smirked, dark energy radiating from his hands as it floated from him like a hungry aura. "You have nothing but time when you're imprisoned in darkness, after all." he said. It was his home, after all...he was something from gods, something primal and simple that was given shape and form. To tap into that required a lot of time and concentration, and what did he have the most of? His body tightened, his skin darkening as his hair seemed to glimmer like fire. It was not perfect, but it was a start of something that Link and the others would struggle to hold.

Medusa watched in awe as she glanced back at him, her eyes lighting up as she stared at his hair. "Whatever you're doing..it already feels wonderful." It wasn't very often he used his magic during their passionate love making, but whenever he did it was a pleasant surprise. "Leave it to you to continue to learn new things even after being caged in the darkness..."

"I am darkness," Ganondorf purred, face nuzzling against her neck as his fat cock pressed against her backside, and his hand slid along her moist slit. His voice was a low, throaty rumble that was intensified by whatever talent he was doing. But the power was thick and almost suffocating. "To imprison me in what I am was a foolish mistake, borne of their arrogance, my dear..."

Medusa shuddered as she felt his fingers press against her throbbing cunt, still slick from watching him fuck their daughter. His voice only sent shivers down her spine as she reached back and ran her fingers through his hair. His aura didn't hurt her, it only sent more sparks of pleasure through her skin. "You are Darkness...and I am the Goddess of Darkness. How fitting. Show me, my love. Show me how strong you have become while I've been away..if I am pleased, perhaps I will give you another child." She looked back at him and smirked.

"Mm, don't make such promises..." Ganondorf growled hungrily, fingers lacing through her hair to yank back viciously as his cock rubbed between her legs, rocking into it to glisten his shaft with her wetness. "Because I can't control myself when you smell so wonderful..."

Medusa gasped softly when he pulled back her hair, swallowing gently as her thighs began to press against his cock tightly. That was the first time he had dared pull her hair so violently...and it felt better than it should have. But she would not submit so easily to the gesture. She only chuckled in response as she rolled her hips against him, covering his fat dick with more of those wonderful, addictive fluids of hers. "Who said I wanted you to control yourself?" She asked with a grin.

He growled hungrily in reply, face nuzzled against her neck as his hips continued to mindlessly ram between her legs, feeling that hot friction against her pussy and thighs was enough to keep him moving, while his other hand roughly pawed her heavy breasts. "Nnh..." The growl was animalistic, hungry...he was going to lose control, or he had already lost it. Every inch of her was beautiful, every taste of her was something he wanted more of. But he wanted her at his feet, broken and eager. It drove him to do things that he had never thought possible.

Back
Top Bottom