The Game of the Gods (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

RE: The Game of the Gods

"Nope! They just think I talk to myself and I'm a little crazy." Ganessa answered, though she took no action in undoing her spell. If only she could drink her mothers blood, then she'd be a perfect copy.

"We will bide our time...Ganessa will participate in most of the games, and every drop of blood she spills will go towards our freedom. Our true freedom. I do not plan on sitting idly by and allow that old fool to use us as puppets...he'll rue the day he ever set us free." Medusa grinned. Yes, this plan was perfect....

"Planning big as always," Ganondorf smirked. "Then I suppose it's my job to make sure neither of you get caught up in your own scheming, mm? I have a few schemes of my own. I can't let you two outdo me, now can I?"

"I always did like your plans, my love. Feel free to contribute as you wish..." Medusa purred softly as she ran her hand across his chest. Ganessa moved forward and nuzzled against him beside her mother.

"Yes, your plans are always so cunning. I'm looking forward to it." Her impression of her mother was spot on. If she wasn't imperfect, it would be hard to tell them apart.

Ganondorf raised his eyebrow curiously at the both of them, well...here he was, staring at two perfectly beautiful women...who looked exactly the same. He sighed at that, hands on their waists.

"I am but a humble man, and yet I have all of this beauty surrounding me," he sighed. "I must do something about it, clearly." he smirked hungrily.

"Humble..? Is that what you call yourself?" Medusa asked as she raised an eyebrow. "I suppose you are in comparison to us...didn't you have a wish that you wanted granted? One you couldn't speak about in front of the others?"

"I did," Ganondorf smirked. "Although, I find my wish changing at this particular moment..." he purred, giving Medusa's firm rear a tight squeeze. "Within the rules, yes?" Between the two of them, he was hungry. Very hungry, it had been quite a long time since he could spoil himself.

"Yes..What is your wish, my love? I'm curious." Medusa asked, her voice slightly trembling as his hand groped her backside.

"Tell us." Ganessa said as she ran her fingers through her father's hair, grinning up at him. She would help her mother as much as she could...when it came to father he was almost insatiable.

"I think I'm staring at it right now," he smirked, squeezing both of their perfect, mirror image bodies and pulling them both in. "We've got time, do we not?"

"Plenty," Medusa purred as she moved up to press her lips against his. It wasn't much of a wish...he could have both of them whenever he wanted. But Medusa wasn't going to complain...Zelgius had a simple wish as well and the less work she had to do the better it was for her. Ganessa pressed her body against him and nuzzled against his chest. She lacked the forwardness that her mother had, but she made up for it in other ways.

Ganondorf returned the kiss with an eager purr before breaking it, then leaning down a little and scooping them both up. "Then we better find proper accommodations," he smirked. What better way to celebrate his victory?

Ganessa always loved being held by her father and she couldn't help but to fling her arms around his neck and nuzzle against him. Medusa was a little less excited, but she didn't mind being carried. It wasn't hard to figure out what room belonged to Medusa considering it huge and at the very center of the temple. The bed was massive, the decor was impressive and the floor was covered in a thick mist of black clouds. It seemed like Dyntos knew her tastes very well. "Ah yes, this will do nicely..." Medusa commented as her blue eyes scanned the room.

"Nicely," Ganondorf snorted. "We must have forgotten to include the eternity of the sky in your bedroom," he smirked. Ah, her ego was endless...yet that was attractive in it's own way. What was a man to do when stuck with a Goddess?

"Since when did your tongue become so sharp against me?" Medusa asked with grin as her eyes returned to her lover. "The world used to be ours, it's hard to forget something you once had."

"We'll get it back soon." Ganessa mumbled as she slipped out of her fathers arms and moved towards the bed, her clothes disappearing from her form as she walked. It seemed like she was ready...she had never really enjoyed playful banter as much as her mother did. But then again, it had been a long time since she had enjoyed being in the throws of passion considering she had been in that cell for so long. So long that even a little runt like Pit looked attractive whenever he passed by her cell...

"It has been a long time, my dear," Ganondorf said with a smirk of his own, sitting Medusa down, his eyes wandered over to his daughter, taking in the curves. When you were the only Gerudo every so many centuries....your urges tended to lead toward every woman who was willing. "I still wonder if I am imprisoned."

Medusa smiled as she began to slip out of her robes, joining her doppelganger daughter in the nude. There was something exciting about looking at herself naked, even if her form was imperfect. Call it something that fed into her pride...but she wanted to watch Ganondorf give their daughter the fucking of a life time, especially since he had been so very hungry these days. She had always wondered how she looked like when his big cock slammed inside of her. "Well you are no longer imprisoned and you never will be again. Not while I live..." She told him as she ran her fingers over his chest. "Undress my love. You have two women to satisfy tonight."

"It has been a long time," he purred, dark magic peeling away at his clothes until he was nude as he eyed the both of them eagerly. It wasn't very long until he was fully erect and twitching, nuzzled against Medusa's hair with a hungry growl. Mm, between the two of them...he was having a hard time controlling himself...

Medusa smirked as she pressed her lips against his, her hand moving down to find his throbbing erection. She gripped it firmly in her hand, almost possessively, before slowly and deliberately stroking him to tease him. She enjoyed the heat that radiated from his shaft and it made her cunt tingle in appreciation. "Mnn..I'm sure you can remember how to give two women a good fucking.."

"Mnn..." Ganondorf growled in satisfaction. "That is a talent you never forget..." he purred, thick tongue brushing over her lips as he slid forward, squeezing her perfect ass in his large hands.

Medusa moaned in satisfaction before before her lips met with his again, kissing him in an almost desperate manner. Ganessa watched them for a little while before she moved behind her father and started to kiss his neck, pressing her body against his. She wanted atttention but she would wait her turn. She would get it soon enough.

The rumble of pleasure seemed to radiate across his body, his cock throbbing against Medusa's body as one of Ganondorf's hands slid behind him to squeeze Gannessa's perfectly imitated ass. Two Medusa at once? He could barely begin to comprehend the arousal he was feeling, the more he felt their lips, and their bodies. He would savor this victory even more than his win at the hands of Link.

Ganessa could only pant in response, though she felt her pussy throb in reaction to his big, meaty hand grabbing her like that. She could only imagine one of his fingers inside of her unused pussy. Medusa's nostrils flared slightly before she only grinned against his lips. "I want a show, my love...it will please me more before the main attraction. Let me watch you fuck our daughter...it will only make me want your wonderful cock even more..." She wasn't sure what she liked better, that Ganessa was their daughter or that she looked just like her.

"As you wish..." Ganondorf growled hungrily, tugging Ganessa over to him as he shoved her towards the bed with a hungry smirk, his fat cock throbbing for his moment. In time...she wanted a show, she would get one. And it would be good to lengthen this out, it had been far too long for any of them...

Ganessa was..surprised that her mother wanted him to enjoy her body first. But she didn't complain much, nor did she struggle when he tossed her to the bed. He liked her being rough with her...like he had been during her first time. There was something delightfully sexy about it and...she had to be careful and make sure she stayed in control while this was happening.

"Mnn, lets give mother a proper show. Don't hold back...fuck me as hard as you fuck her. I can handle it..." Ganessa told him with a grin as she parted her legs slowly for him, giving him a good look at her dripping wet folds. It seemed like she got every last detail from head to toe of the way her mother looked...nothing but the inverted color of her hair and skin was out of place.

Ganondorf slid his legs onto the bed with a smirk, his fat tip rubbing against her moist, greedy pussy lips. "Is that so?" Ganondorf purred. "You want to see how hard I can fuck your mother?" How quick she turned into a depraved, cock hungry slut? It was easier than it seemed, but much harder than it looked.

Ganessa squirmed just a tad when she felt his cock pressing up against her. It felt so good and it wasn't even inside...it just made her drool more of her sweet aphrodisiac on the fleshy, throbbing tip. "Yes...I can take it...I'm strong enough now." She told him as her hips slightly rolled against him.

Medusa watched in amusement. She knew that Ganessa, while older, was stronger...but she was still no where near the power of a Goddess. Not yet, at least.

Back
Top Bottom