Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Game of the Gods (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"I didn't hear you," Ganondorf purred, keeping his fat fingers sunk into her pussy as he worked his hand back and forth. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating, the hungry whine of her voice made his cock throb against the small of her back. "Are you asking permission to cum? You? The Goddess of Darkness?" Mm, she was getting there...but she wasn't gone enough yet.

"No..." She gasped desperately as she tried to stop her hips from rolling in such a wanton, undignified manner. "I'm telling you...to let me cum!" There was no venom in her voice, only desperation. It didn't sound too different from when she said it before.

"You don't tell me anything like this, Medusa," Ganondorf smirked, his fingers slurping loudly in and out of her pussy as his knuckle rubbed against her clit. "What do you want, woman? I want to hear it, I want you to ask me."

All this teasing and she was right on the edge but it wasn't enough. She needed more and she didn't want to admit it. She could feel her cheeks burning and her eyes tearing up at the pressure that just didn't want to relieve itself. She let out one last frustrated growl before deciding to answer. "Please, I want to cum. Please, fuck me so I can cum!"

"There's my good whore," Ganondorf purred, rearing up as he slipped out his soaked fingers. He only paused for a moment to position himself before he plunged his fat cock in until his pelvis smacked against her wet crotch. The position was wonderful. Her back reared up in the air like a slutty plaything as he leaned forward, hands on the bedpost as he started to slam into her viciously, his body tightened with dark magics.

Wonderful. It felt wonderful. Even though he ankles were still chained to the bed, she finally felt like she'd been released. It didn't take very long, in fact almost immediately Medusa finally felt her orgasm. It was stronger than anything she had felt before and she couldn't help but squeal and scream in pleasure. It was so loud it echoed through the castle. If she still had her claws she would have torn into the bed they laid upon. Her cum was everywhere, or at least it felt that way. Every time he thrusted she could feel the wetness of every smack of their flesh spreading all over her buttocks and inner thighs.

Ganondorf didn't stop either, his grunts of pleasure were more like primal, hungry snarls as his fat cock slammed into her spasming pussy relentlessly, her pale skin going flush red from his harsh impacts as he dove down into his slutty goddess. His hips were a relentless, powerful force that never slowed or tired. The bed creaked horribly as his hands reached down and smacked her hanging tits with a satisfied purr.

"Who do you belong to, whore?" he said, slowing his hips to a steady crawl until she answered.

It was a humiliating question, but right now Medusa's pride was no where to be found. The fact that he continued through her orgasm only made her want to feel it again, and the slowing down of his hips prevented that. She had no shame in answering him if it meant she could experience another orgasm like that. "I belong to you, my love...please...please keep going..." She panted heavily as she looked up at him with half lidded eyes.

Anyone else she would have killed them for this. But Ganondorf wasn't anyone else.

"Good girl," Ganondorf smirked, slipping his fat cock out as the chains were finally broken around her ankles. "Now turn around...I don't like staring my pig whores in the face when I fuck them." What a rush of power, one that he was going to keep for as long as he could, no matter the wonderful risks...

The feeling in her ankles returned almost immediately as she eagerly got her on her hands and knees. Deep down she felt a little shame for that last statement, but all she cared about was feeling his cock deep inside of her again. He fucked her so wonderfully...she wanted more. Her backside was glistening with her wetness alone, and she was still dripping from her slutty, soaked lips.

Ganondorf didn't hesitate to slam his fat cock into her messy pussy with a hungry snarl, his hands trailing up to squeeze her breasts posessively as he rocked into her with all of his dark magic infused power. Between the two of them, he would be more than satisfied...

Medusa cried out loudly as Ganondorf finally slammed his thick meat back into her tight hole where it belonged. The energy churned at her insides and it just made the feeling all the more pleasurable. Her nipples were erect and aching for attention...her entire body was more sensitive it had ever been. She no longer controlled the desperate, pathetic sounds that were coming from her throat. Especially because she was already close to her second orgasm now...

Ganessa finally gained consciousness...and to a very arousing sight. Even though her fathers hips were a blur, she could see her mother's wetness trailing in between their bodies each time he pulled back. She had never seen her mother like this...

"Mm, louder," Ganondorf growled hungrily, hand trailing up her throat to tilt her face up further as his mouth bit down on her neck, the loud, thunderous smacks of his hips meeting her perfect ass echoing wonderfully in her temple. "I want everyone to hear it," he rumbled against her skin. He wanted her worshipers to know that she was nothing more than a Goddess who had lost her mind to a better sense of pleasure.

His teeth on her neck felt wonderful and she couldn't help but comply. Her wails turned into howls of pleasure as her second orgasm began to build and churn in between her legs. The slurping sound of his cock entering her pussy was just as loud as the sound of him pounding against her wet, flushed skin. But it was now being drowned out by her voice as her body began to stiffen again. She was going to cum soon!

"Did I say you could cum?" Ganondorf growled against her skin, his fingers slipping down to smack her clit harshly as his hips stopped, his fat cock slipping out of her slippery, sopping wet pussy. Mm, it was so wet and her pussy was twitching so impatiently for more. "I don't remember saying that you could..." he smirked, squeezing her breasts roughly.

Medusa cried out when he smacked her pussy and the second he pulled out an impatient whine left her lips. "Y-you said I could before! Why are you stopping?" She asked as she rolled her hips impatiently. "Let me cum again! I need to cum again!" She begged.

"Because you didn't ask like a good little pig needs to," Ganondorf purred, yanking her hair back so he could hungrily rub his shaft against her dripping pussy. "Mm, your daughter is a good pig, she knows how to behave, don't you, Ganessa?"

"Y-yes daddy..." Ganessa answered as she perked up a little from being acknowledged. This was definitely different than what she was used to...

Medusa was a panting, confused mess of arousal...especially when he was rubbing against her swollen, throbbing lips. "Please...please keep fucking me so I can cum. Please." She felt the shame now, because her daughter was watching. Her cheeks flushed slightly at the embarrassment. She didn't like this feeling...but she did like how good he was making her feel.

"There's a good girl," Ganondorf purred, forcing her head back farther so he could kiss her roughly, and then...his cock slammed into her again, his brutal pace returning. His movements were nothing but violent and hungry, the harsh smack of his balls against her wet skin only served to make him growl louder, while his hand explored her body. She loved it, her body told him as much...but they wouldn't be finished until she savored every moment, until she craved this kind of attention like their daughter.

"Mnn, yes!" Medusa cried out against his lips as he resumed his furious pace again. Each slam resulted in her eyes rolling to the back of her head more and more before she finally felt it. It made her legs go numb with the occasional tingle as her muscles clamped onto him and she had her second release, her warm cum spilling out of her pussy and only contributing to the mess she already made.

The smell of her mother's arousal was a very sweet smell...sweeter than she had ever smelled before. Ganessa had never seen her this wet or..needy before. But it made her feel better...closer to her mother. She wasn't always a disciplined and refined Goddess. She had her moments too.

Ganondorf growled hungrily in pleasure as his hips jerked eagerly, thick, heavy batches of cum flooded her eager pussy as he slowly pulled his twitching cock out, some of his cum slowly dripping out of his tip.

"Mm, this suits you so much better..." Ganondorf purred, tongue flicking across her cheek. "It's a good look for you, love."

For the first time she actually felt exhausted. She laid there, panting like a dog as the feeling in her legs eventually came back. She closed her eyes and let herself sink to the bed. "That felt...so good." She finally admitted softly as she closed her eyes for a moment. Perhaps submitting wasn't all that bad...

"Mm, yes it did..." Ganondorf purred, laying in the center of the bed as he slid an arm around Medusa, his cock a glistening, sticky mess on his stomach as he motioned for his daughter to join them. Hm, she still needed work, but that was a very fine start.

Ganessa was scrambling to join them the moment she saw that she was allowed. "No fair, daddy. You didn't go all out on me like you did with mom." She complained as she ran her fingers across his skin, feeling the dark energy fading across his skin.

"I will next time," Ganondorf purred, hand slipping down to find a perfect little perch between his daugher's legs. "Your mother just needed to experience it, that's all." Besides, he wasn't done with Medsua just yet, as it stood...it was a waiting game until they could make their move, so why wouldn't he enjoy the fine fruits he had around him?

Back
Top Bottom