Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Game of the Gods (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

RE: The Game of the Gods

Palutena's moans began growing louder the more she started getting into it. His tongue felt wonderful, and so did his cock that was ramming into her soaking wet, heavenly pussy that seemed to be milking him for every drop of his seed the way it tightened against him each time he pulled back. She slipped her hand underneath his chin and pulled him into a kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth desperately.

Pit kissed her back eagerly, letting out a shuddering breath as his tongue slid around hers. The only sound was the faint movement of the water, and the harsh clap of his balls smacking into her eager pussy as Pit bucked into her Goddess for every ounce of energy he had. There was nothing better than when Palutena lost her calm, Goddess-like demeanor because of him!

"Pit...wait." Palutena said breathlessly as she reached up and caressed his cheek. She didn't understand why his cock felt so good in her, but she didn't care right now. "Pull out. I want to feel you from behind when I cum..."

"H-huh?" he mumbled faintly, slowly shifting out with a heavy shuddered. "Um...okay..." he breathed, his fat cock throbbing desperately. It glistened with her arousal, and he was impatient to continue. "Whatever you say, Lady Palutena..."

She moved to her knees, leaning her torso on the edge of the bath. Her shapely ass and twitching, soaked cunt was now on full display for him to see along with the wonderful curves of her back. "Okay...that's better." She huffed as she backed into him softly. "Let's continue."

Pit's eyes widened at the beautiful, mouth watering sight. He almost forgot to rub his cock against her moist entrance before he pushed through again eagerly and slid on top of her. Pit had no shame, nor did he have any sense of patience left as he bucked down into her like a horny dog who had found his bitch.

He moaned happily, his balls smacking lewdly against her pussy as he kept up his hungry, rapid pace.

Palutena cried out breathlessly each time he slammed into her slutty cunt. She was getting close thanks to his more than enthusiastic pace. "Mnn! Yes, Pit! Just like that..." She whined as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her body began to tense as her pussy convulsed around his hungry dick.

He nuzzled against her neck, hands running along her swaying tits as he squeezed them hungrily, his breath hot against her skin as his greedy cock slammed over and over again into her messy pussy. "L...Lady Palutena!" he warned with a heavy, hungry shudder. He couldn't last against something like this, it felt so good...Chi didn't feel this good!

"Pit!" Palutena squealed just before she felt her juices flood out of her pussy while her orgasm hit her. It sent tremors through her body and she whimpered appreciatively as he contined smacking against her. It was a good thing they were in the bath...

Pit shuddered heavily, eyes rolling back in pleasure as he let out a long, drawn out moan. His thick, hungry spurts flooded her hungry pussy as he continued to rock into her, the combined mess splattering wetly every time his hips came down. He didn't seem to stop, or maybe he just didn't want to.

"Mnn...Pit." Palutena continued to whine softly as he continued to stuff himself into her sensitive, quivering hole. "That's enough....you don't need to keep moving now. Just stop and savor how good it was..."

"I can't help it," Pit mumbled, nuzzled against her neck as his hips slowly stopped. "You feel really good, Lady Palutena..."

"I know...so do you." She gave him a smile as she slowly pulled herself away from him him so she could sit herself in the warm bath. "Mnn...you sure did make a mess." She teased.

"Sorry," Pit blushed, scratching his neck as he sunk back down into the water. "I can help clean it up, though!" he promised loyally. As always, Pit was there to assist her in whatever means she wanted, or needed.

"It's alright..." Palutena told him as she relaxed herself. She was just getting over the pleasure of her orgasm, but she suddenly heard a shattering sound nearby. Was someone here? "Pit...did you hear something?" She asked curiously as she sat up.

"I did," Pit frowned in determination, and sure enough...Pit hopped right out of the bath, nudity and all. "Don't worry, Lady Palutena! I'm on it!" he said, scrambling out to the temple.

Why didn't he at least get dressed before exploring? Either way, Palutena stepped out of the bath so she could get dressed and follow.

She was big enough to go after the intruder who kept threatening her home, so she decided to follow him. She was tired of him climbing her mountain whenever he pleased. It was her safety away from the world that threatened her...and he would only keep coming back if she didn't get rid of him.

...but then something distracted her. A delicious scent...that led her right to the kitchen. It was a strange sight to see...a white and gold scaled dragon with her head inside of a large pot, eating the left overs of a Goddess. But she was hungry...and she lost track of what she had come there for the moment her long tongue inched into the pot.

"Hey!" Pit said in determination, summoning his blades. "What are you doing, you scaly thief!?" Wait, that dragon looked familiar...

Hearing his voice, Ryuka suddenly jerked her head out the pot and turned towards him. Soup dripped from her maw as she stood there in almost a shocked manner as her eyes moved up and down his body...like she was surprised to see a naked boy threatening her. Though the second she noticed his blades she growled threateningly and inhaled. It wasn't hard to guess what was next as a fiery red light appeared from her mouth and nostrils.

"Nonononono!" Pit said quickly, scrambling forward to clamp her mouth shut as hard as he could. "Are you crazy!? Palutena'd skin me alive if this place caught on fire!" Wait. Wait. This was the dragon from the mountain!

Oh, crap.

Ryuka's blue eyes stared into his as the light slowly disappeared. He had never done that before...she wasn't sure whether or not to be annoyed or appreciative of his touch. Either way, she merely answered by exhaling a black cloud of soot through her nose and covering him with it. She wasn't sure what to do...who was Palutena? Should she take it outside?

Pit coughed heavily, waving his hand with a faint hack. "Oh, gross!" he coughed, stepping back. "Jeez...you're really dedicated, huh?" he mumbled faintly. "C'mon, why are you stealing Lady Palutena's food?"

"It was the spice...she likes the flowers that grow on her mountain." Palutena said as she stepped into the kitchen. Her presence made Ryuka jump and scurry back in order to put distance between her and the strange woman and boy. Another lived here? She couldn't handle two creatures by herself, could she? She felt her rear slam against the wall and suddenly the clattering noise of pots rattling above her, but her eyes were too busy staring them down to notice the biggest one toppling over. "Look out!" Palutena warned, but it was too late. The pot slammed directly on her skull and she saw nothing but black afterwards.

"Ooh...that look like it hurt...I hope she's okay." Palutena muttered before Ryuka suddenly began glowing brightly. Suddenly she changed into the form of a young, naked, blue haired human girl. Palutena blinked before tilting her head. That was new....

Pit flushed a little in surprise, wings unfurling just a little as his hard cock throbbed. Wow, she was...she was really pretty. Was this the girl he kept stealing from?

"Wow," he breathed faintly. "Dragons can do that?"

"Yes...not too long ago they were awakened by Medusa and Ganondorf. I guess she's one of them, but she's alone." Palutena began as she moved over to her. "That explains why she's so defensive. But why did she follow you here?" She glanced over to Pit, though her eyes moved to his erection. "Uhh...maybe you should put something on?"

Back
Top Bottom