Recovery (Avengers) Moon/Lady

Steve snorted a little. "nah, you always look fuckable, there's a difference." he pointed out before chuckling. "you did do a good thing." he agreed with a chuckle before grinning at Tony. "oh wow. years then. it's lik your going to be a virgin all over again for us." Steve purred, sucking on Tony's ear. "your ours, right? all ours?" he murmured, sucking on the others neck now, leaving a dark hickey while James looked for the Lube, grinning when he had the oil in his hands, sliding a finger inside of Tony, feeling how tight, how warm he was. "you feel amazing Tony. i can't wait to be buried inside you." Steve sighed, sliding in a second finger, humming happily before sliding on the third.

“Ahhh, well as long as I’m amazing.”James smirked looking amused. “....yea...it’s been awhile...”Tony muttered moaning, gasping as he was bit. “Yes!All yours!”He gasped groaning as james palmed his cock playfully as steve stretched him. Before letting go of his cock. “Want you. Want you in me.”Tony demanded, eyes wide as he started to drop. “I bet we could make him come just like this.”

"mmm you are amazing." he agreed before grinning at Tony. "look at you, all eager for us. such a good boy." he purred, pulling Tony into a deep kiss while three fingers stroked him inside. "yeah? you want me inside?" Steve asked, shuddering as he slipped his fingers out and squirmed out of his pants. "we could." he agreed to James. "but i can't wait that long." he admitted, carefully laying Tony out on his back. "i wanna see you when i fuck you." he admitted, lowering his head and kissing the other again before pulling away and carefully, slowly slipping inside. "fuck. fuck James he's so tight! even tighter than us!" he gasped. pausing mid way in so he could regain control over himself before continuing, moving slowly at first, a bit worried about hurting Tony, he was that tight. "god... i'm not gonna last long at this rate. your so amazing Tony." he groaned. "look at you, taking all of my cock, yet staying so tight... shit..." he moaned, thrusting in quick, short thrusts, his own words sending him over the edge, blushing. "jeeze, i haven't popped off early like that since i was a teen..."

“Good?I’m good.”Tony muttered looking up at the other with wide, slightly unfocused eyes, utterly dropped and content squirming as he kissed the other, nodding eagerly. “Please, please in.”He demanded. “So, so eager.”James smiled a little, stroking a hand over the other’s side, shifting, holding Tony, letting the other lean against his chest as steve pushed into him. “Really? I wanna fuck him next.”James said eyes wide as he watched the two. Tony whimpered a little, whining, squirming a little. Hurting but not enough to demand steve stop, moaning as he felt the other come. “You talked yourself into orgasm. That’s adorable.”James smirked leaning forward to steal a kiss, gently shoving at steve’s shoulder. “Scoot. I wanna fuck him.”He muttered grinning as tony let out a desperate little whine.

Steve rolled his eyes. "no, you have to wait until the tentacle monster get's through with him of course your going next idiot." he scoffed, looking amused. "i did talk myself into an orgasm. it's been a while. be careful with him though, he's damn tight." he admitted, stroking Tony's hips. "i know baby, i'm sorry. James will let you cum." he promised Tony, sliding out of the way and taking James place behind Tony, holding him up and nuzzling and nibbling on his neck some more before kissing him again. just reassuring the other that they loved him.

“...I wouldn’t mind seeing him with a tentacle monster. I saw some of that stuff Clint watches.”James said looking amused “Don’t call me idiot, punk.”He grumbled. “To much talking. More fucking.”Toyn whined demanding, squirming a little as james and him switched spots, whining at the loss of touch even for a moment, groaning as steve held and touched him even as james pressed into him. “Goddamn, holy hell, Tony...”James cursed, the steady cursing being kept up even as he worked himself into the other’s body, squirming and playing with the billionaire, leaning down to leave a hickey on the curve of his neck as he worked at tony, groaning as he felt tony come, shivering as he came himself.

Steve snorted a little. "let's not." he decided. "i don't want my lover to have eggs laid in him, or worse. i've seen some of those creepy animes." he admitted. "i will call you an idiot, you jerk." he complained right back before chuckling at Tony's order, stroking his hair. "told you he was tight." Steve admitted, stroking Tony's body all over because he couldn't not touch the other. Tony was like a damn psiren. "...hey... do you hear that?" Steve asked suddenly, frowning. there, very faint, was an echoing moan. one that sounded very much like... "oh my god, Bruce is getting laid." Steve snickered. "should we see who can have louder, longer sex?" he asked Tony with a grin. they would be very disappointed when Loki ad Bruce won. since they only stopped because Jessica was done with school and Loki had to go and get her and take her to a doctors visit for a basic checkup and then headed for Loki's home so Jessica could do her little bit of homework.

Tony whimpered, whining a little as he tried to focus before his eyes widened as he realized what was going on. “Oh my god. He’s having sex with a god!”Tony said with a giggle, moaning as he squirmed, and fucked his lovers. And by the time he went to search out bruce to do science, since he was chafing and sore in places he didn’t know you could get chafed and sore, he was eager for science. Sulking the whole way as he frowned at bruce. “Wanna work on the raptor?You said you had something for me to do?”

Bruce lifted an eyebrow at Ton before smiling. "yeah. actually i do." he admitted, wincing a little when he took his first step before leading the way down to the lab, muttering about insane gods with insane libidos. apparently Bruce hadn't realized they where competing, though Loki certainly appeared to have considering the smug, superior look he'd been wearing when he left an hour ago while the boys where napping from their sex marathon. here. look." Bruce said, smiling at Tony, leading him over to what looked like... "yes. it's a chicken. we're artificially inseminating her." he admitted with a grin. "i was thinking you'd like to mix the genetic material. make your own baby as it where." he admitted with a chuckle, letting Tony examine three vials. one, make Raptor DNA. the other, female Raptor DNA, and last, lizard DNA. all three needed to be combined and stitched together, which would be done automatically in the machine Bruce had made Tony build. a Gene splicing machine basically. "once the genetic material has been mixed, i'll inseminate the chicken, and it will lay your raptor baby." he admitted. "there will, if my theory is correct, two eggs laid from one insemination. so you should have twins."

“Hm, well if your god would stop competing with my super boys, we’d both be a little less sore.”He pointed out looking at the other man smirking a little before looking at the chicken in bemusement. “...We are?I hope your not wanting a Stark child there. Sorta draw the line at chicken giving birth to humans.”He muttered before grinning happily, nearly giggling in excitement. “Awesome. It is going to be my baby, and I’m going to huggle him and play with him, and teach him to hunt and it’ll be awesome.”tony said sounding more pleased about having a raptor baby to look after then his own child. Which said so many sad things about his state of mind at the idea of having a baby. “Ohh, I’m just amazing like that. Getting twins first time out.”He grinned looking at bruce, “Okay, what do I have to do?”He said looking pleased with the idea of helping, since this was totally not his normal mode of working with science.

Bruce looked a bit startled. "is THAT what was going on!?" he demanded, blinking a little. "huh...." he paused and then. "who won?" Bruce would be more focused on that, the asshole. "well. there might be some Stark DNA in there. who knows who your ancestors where." Bruce teased. "i'm not sure they'll enjoy hugs." he admitted with a chuckle, shaking his head. he knew Tony was going to fight the human baby coming tooth and nail. they'd all work on it with him though. Bruce chuckled and started running Tony through the process of working the machine and the DNA now encased within until there was a cup of clear genetic material that Bruce... well he wouldn't let Tony watch but he used it to fertilize the chickens eggs. "there. in two to three days the eggs will be laid and then... well i'm not sure how long it will take for the eggs to hatch." he admitted.

“Yea. James and Steve heard you guys, and then they didn’t want to stop and they wanted to see who quit first, but they and loki have a truly insane libido, and even with extremis, I’m tired.”Tony muttered yawning himself before sulking. “I would not be a raptor. Starks would totally be the Rexes, not a raptor.”Tony sulked before making a face. “....you need to watch more cartoons. That’s from foghorn leghorn when he adopts daffy as a pet.”Tony said rolling his eyes a little, Grinning as he made the DNA mix. Looking utterly pleased as he made the eggs. “Well, we’ll have to see. We’ll be okay, I totally can’t wait to see this.”He said looking happy at the idea of the raptors being around, smiling a little as he looked at bruce. “We should go tell the boys. They’ll be happy. steve thinks a pet will be good for me."

Bruce snorted. "well that explains a lot." he admitted. "he was practically sulking when i told him if he fucked me one more time i was going Jolly green on his ass." he admitted with a chuckle. "admittedly, i was tired and grumpy but he didn't seam to mind... it was really nice having someone to sleep with again." he admitted. "actually. Rex's are reported to have died without evolving, wheres the Raptors grew feathers and are the ancestors of most bird species today." he admitted with a chuckle. "it will be pretty amazing." he agreed. "i'm making history." he admitted with a smirk. "it would be good for you to have a few pets." he agreed. "granted, i'm sure he meant a puppy, but this is his own fault for insisting i take charge and tell you if it's okay or not." he admitted with a chuckle.

“Ahhh, yea. I pretty much told that to the boys to. Though it involved evil sexy science, and a iron man suit.”Tony said making a face, looking amused. “They just laughed at me and went to sleep.”he sulked a little before making a face. “...Don’t ruin the fun stuff. I’d totally be related to a rex.”Tony sulked a little, before grinning. “We are. But no one else gets a raptor. They’re mine.”He said. “Sorta like iron man.....I could totally have iron raptor....”He smirked slightly before snorting. “Probably. But it is totally his fault for telling me to ask you, and letting me watch jurrasic world.”he hummed pleased as he headed for the door. “I gotta go tell them they’re going to be dads soon.”

Bruce snickered a little and shook his head. "yeah so did Loki. men, right?" Bruce asked, emerald eyes glittering with laughter. "i like ruining fun things." he admitted with a chuckle as he settled the chicken back into her pen with fresh food and water. "there you go Cleo." he stated, patting the chicken before following Tony out of the lab. "i don't think the raptors would make good superheros, though i bet you could teach them to be very good ratters." he admitted. "i'll also have some harnesses for them so you can take them for walks and one of the spare rooms will be turned into a raptor playground so they can run off their energy and things." he admitted. "okay. i'm going to go see if Loki is done with the doctors appointment yet. i think i'm in the mood to get laid again."

“We’re men to, you know.”tony pointed out with a snicker, before snorting amused. “Hm, I could totally use a raptor as a superhero. I mean, hawks are raptors, and we have hawkeye.”Tony said logically smirking a little before laughing. “That will be awesome. I’ll make steve help me decorate the playroom.”he said sounding pleased with the idea rolling his eyes. “Go have fun.”He said watching bruce go, before going to find his own boys.

he snorted a little and shook his head. "honestly Tony. using pets as superheros. Peta will protest and you'll go down in history as an animal abuser and none of us want that." he pointed out. "Steve would love doing that i'm sure." he agreed. James would too of course.

the boys where playing the Wii system and where cursing up a storm as they both failed to fight some horrible demon on the screen. "die! Die! DieDieDieDieDie!!!!!" Steve screamed at the TV, looking enraged whe he was the one who died, breaking out into more very colorful curse words.

“It’s a dinosaur!It’s a awesome cute killing machine. It should be a superhero!”Tony whined a little looking amused as he left.

“....Captain Fucking America. Goddamn, I want to put your mouth to better use now.” “I thought you were sore.” “I am. But damn.”Tony shuddered laughing as he collapsed next to cursing james as he was killed to.

"watch your language." Steve ordered before cursing again. while he did say some nasty things, the word 'fuck' never left Steve's mouth. he never said why but he hated that word. "God dammit what's it take to kill this shitting thing!?" Steve screamed at the TV, tossing the controller to the floor and grinning at Tony, completely unrepentant. "hows the dinos?"

“Did you just say watch my language?”Tony stared at the man, before snickering. “That’s going to be a new thing. Gotta tell the others. They curse alot to.”Tony teased the other laughing quietly. “It’s going to take a shield. And a gun. I shall kill it!”James said hopping to get up. “No you’re not.”Tony said shoving him back down, before smiling slightly. “They’re on the way. The chicken’s getting ready to lay eggs, and then in a few days I’ll have raptor twins."

"yes i did." Steve admitted. he didn't like that word. Howard had used it entirely too much. especially before he gave Steve a cocktail. 'i'm gonna fuck you good Steve, and you'll love it won't you?' he had to resist the urge to shake his head hard. he didn't want Tony or James to worry. "don't you dare shoot the TV James!" Steve protested before looking at Tony as if the man had lost his mind. "uh.... Chicken?" he asked, more than a little baffled.

"Oh. Okay."Tony frowned watching him, wodnering what was going on, but not willing to ask, not when he had his own secrets and knowledge he was still hiding from the other two. "I could totally shoot the tv."James frowned looking annoyed at being denied. "Yea. Well, we can't really impregnant a lizard their eggs are to small, and chicken eggs make the perfect size for raptor development."

Steve stared at Tony, a grin ticking at the corner of his lips. "Tony? do we need to have that talk about bestiality?" he wondered, trying very hard not to laugh at his lover. "come on. we'll go have sex and then someone will make lunch." Steve decided, sweeping Tony up and over his shoulder, a hand settling on Tony's ass, humming happily as they walked.

“what?WHAT!?”Tony squawked eyes wide as he stared at the two. “I did not have sex with a chicken!” “Then how-” “Modern medicine and machines. We got the machine to make the raptos then put it in the chicken it’s-Stop laughing!”Tony demanded loking like a sulking two year old, squawking even louder as he was picked him. “Put me down!” “No. We’re totally sexing you up.” “I’m tired!You guys and your stupid competition!”Tony whined squirming.

"we where just checking." Steve promised wit a laugh. "i don't even want to know how Bruce managed to make a chicken pregnant either to be honest." he admitted with a chuckle before shaking his head as James laughed, chuckling a little. "i'm sorry! i don't mean to laugh! but it's hilarious!" Steve admitted with a laugh. "your the one who said you where horny Tony, it's your own fault." Steve admitted with a chuckle, stroking the others ass. "besides, we haven't proven we're the best at sex yet."

Back
Top Bottom