Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

Aiden finally reached his hands down to unlock the cuffs from her wrists and toss them aside. He pulled her up and slowly unworked the gag and tossed it to the side. With a smile on his face, he pulled her into his lap and enveloped her lips into a deep kiss as he played with her hair, keeping their bodies flush together the entire time, making up for not being able to kiss her for the last few minutes since she was gagged.

Alyissa moaned against his skin "Holy shit" she laughed quietly as her head rested against his shoulder. Her body ached but it was a good pain "I don't remember the last time we were that rough" Aly smirked peppering kisses down his chest. Looking down at the handcuffs she raised a eye brow "Did you seriously steal Rick's Handcuffs just so you could fuck me?" she said stiffling laughter.

"Yeah, it has been a while since we could." He responded with a wide smile, kissing her on the lips gently, smling at her kisses. "No. I stole these from some police station we passed because I knew that I loved having you bound and gagged during sex, so it just worked naturally." he corrected her and chuckled as well, pulling her to sit down in his lap, very content now with how things have went.

She was about to respond but was interrupted by a loud slam and by the sound it was someone fell. Alyissa pulled free of Aiden's grasp putting on her skinny jeans and bra "I'll be right back" she told him pulling out her Revolver.

Aiden jerked a bit when he heard the loud noise with Alyissa. "I am coming with you." He answered hurriedly, managing to pull up his boxers and his jeans before taking carry of his handgun and creaking out of the room, taking the lead. "Which way?" He whispered to Aly his head moving back and forth in all directions to listen harder and more intently.

"Entrance way" she whispered back, cocking her Revolver. Aly peeked her head around the corner to find Rick holding Father Gabriel at gun point

"Where are they!" he growled his eyes alight with fury and...fear. Alyissa had seen the same look when Joe threatened to Rape Michone, Aly and Carl. Rick was never one to be scared easily but she wouldn't blame him after losing everything.

Father Gabriel fell to his knees and began to cry "I know this would happen, now the lord has finally come to punish me for my Sins" he sniffled

Alyissa narrowed her eyes and stepped out, something made her gut tighten with anger "Repent Father Gabriel or be damned to rot in hell"she snarled. She wasn't religious but anyone who deemed themselves as 'lords of holy light'.

The preacher began to quiver under the glares "I-I didn't let them in..I locked the doors. The dead came and I can heard their dying screams"

Aiden ran out quickly right behind his wife. He raised his brow when he saw Rick holding Father Gabriel at gun point. Aiden truly had no idea what was going on. He saw the look in Rick's eyes and knew that this wasn't good. He walked right beside of Aly, glaring daggers at him as well. "That's not a good enough, answer, Father." He told him and narrowed his eyes into little slits, not putting the gun away in case anything went awry

Rick listened to Gabriel and lowered his gun, kneeling down in front of the priest and gave him a hard stare "There was writing on the wall outside, what have you done in the past that they would do that" he asked keeping his voice low and calm.

The Preacher gave a heavy sigh and looked up to face Rick "In the beginning I turned everyone who came away. Even members of my own flock perished. I allowed them to be eaten by Walkers" he explained tearfully "and now God has sent you to punish me for my Sins"

As Rick listened there was a faint whistling that could be heard outside.

Glenn peeked out of the window "Hey there's left outside on the grass" he reported.

Alyissa's eyebrows furrowed and she rushed to the door and opened it to find Bob lying in the grass "Rick it's Bob" she called her eyes wide in panic.

Aiden's eyes widened as he saw Bob laying outside, unconscious. Quickly, he and Rick sprinted out to grab him. Consequently, the hunters ambushed them and were shooting. Thankfully, all bullets missed and Rick and Aiden could get Bob back into safety. The hunters quickly dispersed and Bob was coming back to consciousness. HE explained that the Terminus survivors were responsible for this and that he was also bitten. They carried him to a separate room where Sasha would stay with him until it was time. Aiden returned to Aly and slipped on his shirt, finally, and pulled her into a hug. They were about to lose someone else and it was so painful. He just wanted to hold Alyissa close for the time being.

Alyissa covered her face with her hands, she thought they escaped Terminus only to find it following them at every turn. She buried her face into Aiden's chest and began to weep. If it was her that went outside to get fresh air, Aly could be the one to go outside. She would have been eaten or raped.

Glenn's jaw flinched "Jim had survived two days before they left him to turn"

After leaving Sasha to tend to Bob in the office, Rick pulled Gabriel aside to speak to him quietly

"Do you know recognize the place Bob described?" he huffed giving a hard stare.

Father Gabriel rubbed his chin in thought before answering "It sounds like a Elementary school. It's within walking distance of the church"

He nodded and turned his back to discuss what to do next with the group. "My choice is to hunt Gareth's group down for everything they have done."

Abraham disagreed "We should leave, It's too dangerous to keep Eugene in such a hostile zone"

Rick and Abraham began to argue what to do before Glenn intervened "Stay for one half of the day and then me, Maggie and Tara will go with you to Washington DC"

As the group prepared to leave to confront Gareth, Sasha spends time comforting Bob. Tyreese approached Sasha and asked her to not come with the group to hunt Gareth. Sash countered by reminding him how he felt when Karen was murdered. After a slight argument between the two, she handed Tyreese a dagger and told him to put it through Bob's temple when he died.

Under the cover of night, Rick, Aiden, Alyissa, Michonne, Sasha, Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Abraham left the church to go to the elementary school. Aiden made extra sure that Aly was with him. He couldn't imagine what he would do if something happened to her but he knew that the desire to live on would be nonexistent. Occasionally, he would brush their arms together to give her a touch of his here and there to keep themselves both calmed. They were lucky to have each other while so many people were alone.

As they disappeared into the woods, the Hunters appeared, arriving at the church from a different route, and break in. As they searched the church, Gareth asked the group to come out, revealing that he knew that Rick had taken some of their members and most of their guns to the elementary school.

The rest of Rick's group had taken Refuge in the back, bolting the doors and not making a sound. Gareth sneered and called out "What about you father Gabriel, You reveal yourself and the group. You'll be spared...We'll even let you take the kid with you"

Gareth and the rest of his gang began to search the Church. Judith began to cry, revealing their location. Gareth smiled insanely pulling out his Hatchet "I'll give you one more chance before we break down the door"

When no one replied, Gareth nodded to the Hunters "Kill them" he snarled. Albert and Mike approached the door before Gun shots sounded from behind. They both dropped to the ground showing that the two took shots in the back of the head.

The rest of the Hunter's turned around to see Rick appear out of the shadows "Drop your weapons" he ordered. Gareth began to panic "We'll kill the others" he threatened but was visibly frightened to death of Rick. Alyissa unceremoniously shot off his middle and index fingers as he points at the door. Gareth slowly got on his knees and dropped his weapons and nodded for the rest to do the same. All of them Kneel except Martin "We will not be beaten" he protested, Abraham steps out of the shadows and puts his rifle to Martin's head, and orders him to get down, which Martin does.

Rick walked over to Gareth who quivered "We really did let newcomers into Terminus until 'they' came and changed everything. Please let us go and You'll never see us again"

"unfortunately, I can't do that it's too dangerous to let you go. If you don't remember I made a promise to you back at Terminus that if you threatened us, I'd kill you" before he pulled out the machete with the red handle from his belt and slashing Gareth with it. He screamed in agony, Rick, Michonne, Sasha, Abraham, Aiden and Alyissa hack and bludgeon the remaining Hunters to death.

When it is all over, Gabriel opens the door and surveys the carnage, as Rick, Michonne and Abraham walk past him to check on the rest of the group. Gabriel is shocked, and looks at Maggie an Glenn in astonishment, meekly exclaiming, "This is the Lord's house." Maggie looks at him, and coldly replies, "No, it’s just four walls and a roof."

They all worked on moving out the bodies as Sasha stayed with Bob. He wasn't doing good at all and it was clear that making it through the night would be a miracle for him. It was sad to see, really. So once things were more calmed down later, Aiden just took a seat on one of the pews and took a breath to be thankful for everyone that they still had. He hoped that going to D.C. would be worth all they had been through.

Alyissa sat down beside him "What are you thinking about?" she murmured. She was covered in blood from the fight, Aly would have preferred to stay with Rick. Without Rick tearing out Joe's throat they would have made Aiden watch as the men had their way with her. "Should we go with Glenn and Abraham to Washington.. I want to Stay with Rick but only if you want to"

Aiden looked over at her and gave her a weak smile, taking her hand in his and pressing a kiss with his busted lip to her palm. "Wherever you go, I go." He responded simply. "We will stay with Rick and the others." He decided and pulled her into his chest, arms wrapping around her and pulling her body tightly against his. "I love you." He murmured. "I need to say it more often." He added and sighed quietly, kissing her cheek and then her lips again.

"I love you too. Oh babe look what that fucker did to you" she sighed putting her hand to his face "I would have killed Gareth myself for trying to take you away from me" she said her eyes narrowing seeing his hacked up body still on the floor "Atleast it'll keep the Walkers busy for a while" then she looked down at her jeans and shirt "I would advise not slashing the artery in a person's neck to kill them" she joked in disgust at the copper tang that clung to her "I should change clothes or I'll be Walker chow"

Aiden listened to her and nodded slightly. "I'll change too." He murmured, following her back to one of the offices that they made as their own room. It wasn't that spacious but Aiden didn't really mind being cramped in a room with Aly. Once there, he closed the door behind them and stripped down fully nude. He pulled on a pair of boxers that didn't look too worn, considering their situation, then another pair of jeans that looked ragged and torn while taking a t-shirt that he would always wear in the summer. It was thinner and light colored so it wouldn't absorb heat.

Alyissa whistled at him seeing him undress, smirking she stripped down. Digging through her their pack to find herself some clean clothes "Rick plans to move out in the morning. I doubt I'll ever get the smell of gore out of my nose, heh I have hard time dealing with the smell of Walker guts" she joked before clearing her throat. Luckily her clothes had taken most of the damage but she used the inside of her shirt to wipe the grime off her face.

Aiden laughed quietly and waited as Aly slipped into her clothes. "Let's go ahead and get some sleep so we can be out and about in the morning." He said softly, taking her hand and laying down on the little makeshift mattress of blankets that they compiled. "Good night, Alyissa...I love you." He murmured into her lips and closed his eyes, just snuggling as close as he can and letting out a content sigh, happy that they were able to sleep in one another's arms for another night.

She sighed when Aiden pulled her closer "Good night" she whispered back before yawning. Burying her face into his chest so she could breath in his scent while she fell into slumber. Aly didn't sleep that night, Gareth's screams still echoed in her head. She didn't want to disturb Aiden's sleep with her tossing and turning, so she got up and made her way over to the main entrance. It looked like she wasn't the only one wide awake. Father Gabriel sat beside the pulpit as he rubbed his face with thought

"You can't sleep either huh?" Alyissa spoke sitting down on the pew and fidgeted with her Zippo Lighter.

"The house of Lord has been soiled and the screams of man that Rick slaughtered is too disturbing for me to sleep" he murmured lifting his head to face her "I meant to ask you...why do you give such hateful glares at me?"

She pinched the bridge of her nose as if she had a impending headache coming on "My Daddy was a Preacher like you.. He wasn't a nice man. He hurt me and my Momma when I was young" she hesitantly explained gritting her teeth.

The Priest fell silent "Do you wish to-" he asked before Alyissa cut him off

"No, I don't.. it's too painful and I can't talk about it without crying" she snapped before shutting her mouth and looking down at her feet. "Please I-I just can't talk about it now" she murmured covering her nose with her hands and closed her eyes.

Gabriel just listened to her and shook his head. "Yes, you can talk about it. If you don't ever talk about it, then the feeling will never go away and you will be miserable. I can't imagine what it's like to know hate for all your life but we can fix that. The Lord can help you find peace. I am not like him. I do not hurt anyone. I can't even harm a walker, you see. There is no need to hate these things because of what your father has done. I am sorry that it happened but all you need is for someone to show you a little love and then you'll be fine. You can talk, Alyissa. I helped people deal with all kinds of things." He told her, gently placing a hand on her back, rubbing up and down it gently.

She curled her hand under her nose and held it there before letting out a quivering sigh "I'm not from Georgia, I grew up in Las Vegas or Sin city as the Religious folk would call it. I mentioned that My Daddy was a Preacher man.. At night he’d pull down my jammies and sweat over me, whispering the word of God in my ear. He’d take the belt to me after." she breathed her lower lip quivering before swallowing the lump in her throat "I do remember my Momma though. Momma was soft and kind, with slate gray eyes and a voice like a sparrow song. Her makeup was always caked thick to hide the purple on her cheekbones. She sent me to a Private school far away because she didn't want me to hurt anymore. Funny how Karma comes and bites those with dirty blood in their Veins, I dropped out and promised myself I wouldn't ever someone get close to me. I recruited myself into The Vagos. Once Tray found out what Daddy did, he brought me his head as a gift" she sniffled

Father Gabriel listened intently to her. It sounded so terrible what she had been through. "Well, I am not like that and not all preachers are. I still have my faith in God and I could never do something like that to my own child if I had one. I am glad you got out of the situation." Of course, he would have rathered her father would have repented to God and found the right path, but at this rate, he didn't say anything else. "Tray? Who is Tray?" He asked curiously. "And how was it in The Vagos? When did you leave?" He asked, wondering if anything bad had happened to her there as well. He knew that they were a rough biker gang but that was about it.

"The Vagos are more Infamous then the Hell's angels, Tray was the Head Honcho of the Chapter I was in. He took me in and showed me the ropes kind of like a father figure, I left after a undercover Cop rooted us out. I had no Idea what I wanted to do in College. Drugs, Booze and murder was all I knew. I met Aiden on Campus, We fell in love and before I knew it we were Married. We were crazy about each other and that was all that mattered to me at the time" she said giving a sad smile. Alyissa had no idea why she was spilling her guts out to Gabriel, perhaps it was that he was a priest and it had been a while since she had confessed her sins in a confession booth. Despite breaking her solid foundation of suppression it felt good to get all the heartache off her chest to someone other then Aiden.

Fathier Gabriel nodded and was happy that she seemed to be getting some relief by talking about her problems. It was always good to talk to someone that would listen. "Well, at least you have someone you care about with you, now. So many people are alone in this cruel world." He affirmed with a nod and a little smile. "Now, it's getting really late. Maybe you should try and get some rest. Even though you can't sleep, your body needs to lay down, it's been a long day. I am going to head on in. Good night, Alyissa." He told her and left her to go back to his place of rest.

Back
Top Bottom