Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We all still Die ( Dragonfoot455 and randomname98766789)

Alyissa's face flushed when she felt him breath white frost into her ear that sent chills down her spine and quiver in arousal from his touch "You better not be teasing me" she hissed playfully. On the table was opened canned goods, ranging from Frank and beans to creamed corn. The aroma coming from the food made her stomach growl, she hadn't eaten much. Now that there was more food to go around she wouldn't have to worry about a empty stomach.

Abraham stood up and cleared his throat to purpose a toast before speaking "I think every one of you have earned the title of being survivors. To the survivors!" he laughed before raising his cup in the air to toast, everyone lifted their glasses in return but Abraham continues, making his pitch to Washington "But is that all you want to be?" he asked. "Surviving is just surrender. Eugene is going to make the dead die and the living take back the world again. That's not a bad takeaway for a small road trip"

Eugene added on that there was places that could stand the plague of Walkers, he called it a FUBAR which meant Food, fuel, a Refuge and a end to the Brain eaters as Alyissa would call them.

With Abraham making eye contact with Ricks little one he said "So will you save the world, for the little one or yourselves or even the people out there."
Rick hears Judith coo and laughed "She's in. If she's In I'm in. we're in. Let's do it".

Everyone broke into a cheer and Bob asked Sasha for another Kiss.

After all the smiles and happiness was going on Tara talked to Maggie and revealed that she was with the Governor but Maggie quickly forgave her. Rick also made it clear to Gabriel that if he did anything to harm his people, he wouldn't hesitate to kill him. Now, everyone was really just doing their own thing and Aiden knew it was way past due for him and Alyissa to have a little fun. After they stood up, he took her hand and eagerly tugged her down the back hallway into something that looked to be an old storage room. It was very roomy and he thought it would be a nice little place to have some fun. "I've missed you... so much, Aly." he murmured, pullling her into a passionate kiss, not holding anything back as he kissed her.

Alyissa inhaled sharply feeling him press a sensual kiss to her lips. He simply took away her breath when he touched her and eventually Aly had to pull back for air. "You have no idea how crazy you drive me" she breathed, trying to regain her composure. Alyissa then slipped her hands under Aiden's shirt. Using her finger tips to drag a seductive line down his abdomen while hovering between the V of his torso that lead to his manhood. She shuddered slightly when her palm brushed the toned ridges of his body, Aiden was built quite well and his muscular structure showed it.

Aiden continued to press his lips hard against Alyissa. It was so amazing to kiss her with such fire and passion again. "Same to you... I look at you and all I can think about is ripping those clothes off of you and going to town." he replied with a smirk. He had similar shudders in his body when she touched him, loving how her hands felt on his body. Now, his own hands went to the belt loops of her jeans then to under her shirt as his lips planted themselves right back onto her neck. "I think the worse thing about this is not being able to take you whenever I want." He winked at her, pressing her gently against the wall suddenly, lips trailing to hers and then down to her neck again.

Aly smirked as he caged her in his arms feeling the cold surface touch her back. She certainly didn't waste any time shoving her worn leather jacket off and stripping her tank top over her head. Alyissa kicked her clothing aside, returning her attention on him "Well you could but I would hate to be left behind or have a male looking Walker staring at me naked with those dead eyes" she joked between gasps. It was hard to stay still with him nipping at her like that "Your teasing me again" she laughed quietly and was interrupted when his lips brushed over the sweet spot above her collar bone making her whimper softly.

"Am I teasing you?" he asked with a little wink before moving of his own shirt. He was still chiseled and built from the hard workit took to sruvive. His muscles rippled all along his arms and chest and back and even more so when he tugged her close to his body, lips pressing firmly against hers again. He reached to undo her belt and drop it to the side before working to remove her jeans and slide them down her body, waiting for her to step out of them before taking her and carrying her over to the little couch in the room and pushing her down onto her back, now crawling on top of her.

Alyissa felt the familiar heat of arousal of her own sex, it started small and now it swelled through every fibre of being until it seared her ivory colored skin. She couldn't recall if he remembered her little Barn Swallows that fluttered against Alyissa's creamy flesh from her hip and stretched across to her belly. No one would have guessed that they ended up with eachother. Aly was a pretty little Irish lass that with her fragile looking form and doe eyed face could pull off the biker look. Aiden was the perfect combination of Funny and sexy if there was such a thing. She had seen some of the other Victoria secret model worthy girls that would flock around him in College. Alyissa tended to avoid that sort of social hierarchy bullshit but Aiden wasn't like the other Assholes that strutted around the medical ward. She played hard to get, Gave mixed signals and drove him up the wall with her Snarky remarks. It was at the point that he nearly gave into frustration that she finally pulled him into her dorm and fucked until they were both sore the next day.

Now was the perfect time for Aiden to show his appreciation for all that his Aly does for him. It was a perfect place to show her how much that he loved her and was happy to be with her. His hands pulled down her panties next and soon she was stripped nude on the couch. In the meantime, he also had removed his jeans so he was only clad in his boxers at that particular moment. "I love you, Aly... you're such a sexy woman. I'm honored to say that you're my wife." He said proudly, kissing in between her thighs to start.

Once he was done kissing in between her thighs, he reached down and pressed a kiss to her mound, then to her lips that were in between her hips. Slowly, his tongue lapped out and swirled over her clit, then slipped inside of her, and then swirled back out again. His hands rested on her thighs, tracing little, comforting circles all around before shoving his tongue right back inside of her again as deeply as he can get it, moaning so it would give her a little vibrating feeling that he knew would work wonders with her. He slurped and swirled his tongue all around her and up against her walls as one pair of fingers started to rub on her clit, trying to stimulate her as much as possible.

Aly ran her fingers ran through Aiden's black locks, as he lapped at her folds, toes curled at the sensation of it all "I love you too Aiden, Fuck that feels good" she bit her lip, writhing in suppressed ecstasy. Biting back moans wasn't a easy task when he was driving her wild. Lifting her shapely legs she then rested them on his shoulders giving him better access to her maidenhood.

Aiden was more than happy to please his sexy wife. Hearing her trying to bite back her moans just motivated him to suck harder and lick faster. His fingers gently pressed down harder on her clit to add pressure as he worked his tongue over her walls, making absolutely sure that he got every inch he could inside of her. He let out another hearty moan into her womanhood to give her the same vibrating sensation as before.

Alyissa cried out his name and covered her mouth with her hand quickly. She looked down to narrow her eyes at him "You devil" she cursed quietly as her cheeks turned a light pink hue. Aly didn't want to be walked in on and Aiden wasn't helping at all.

If she thought that Aiden was being a devil now... she wasn't prepared for what he did next. By being with Alyissa for such a long time, he knew exactly when her breaking point was going to be reached. After he felt her body starting to convulse and spasm, he quickly removed his lips and his fingers, disparaging her of all touches. Winking, he stood up and slipped off his boxers. The real fun was going to start now. He reached down and pulled out a pair of handcuffs that he sneaked out of their bag before walking to the room with her. Before anything else was done, he grabbed her left wrist, slapping the cuff on then doing the same to her right wrist, having her hands securely bound behind her back as he crawled back on top of her.

Alyissa's eyes widened at the handcuffs that now bound her writs in a uncomfortable angle. "Wipe that smug look off your face or mmmnn-" she was cut off from her cursing when she felt her folds brush by his erection. Her back arched instinctively into him, Aly's body begged for more even though his antics made him want to growl out in frustration. Aiden was making her wait and it drove her up the wall while he kept her in suspense, arousal mixed with her frustration made a dangerous combination of sex for him to indulge in.

"You know what, Aly, baby?" He teased and looked down at her, purposely starting to grind the tip of his manhood against her wet folds. "You were sure making a lot of noise earlier... I can't risk you being heard." He winked before grabbing the scarf and shoving it in between her teeth, tying it around her head tightly to securely gag her. With the smug look still there, he parted his lips and kissed her gently. He kept rubbing against her already stimulated folds, knowing she was oh so close to the edge. "If you want my cock inside, Alyissa... all you have to do is say so." He taunted with a wink, knowing she couldn't speak.

She shuddered when he touched her but her glare told him otherwise. Thrashing around would be pointless with all of Aiden's weight pinning her to the sofa, she found herself whimpering since it was hard to communicate with silk fabric muffling her words. She lifted her rear up a bit to grind along his length to get some payback of her own.

He smirked down at her but knew he was in total control when she tried to get some payback. The whimpering noises that she made were so arousing and he felt himself get hard to the maximum point before grinding harder against her. soon, he had enough and just slammed his cock inside of her and started to thrust madly, hands gripping her breasts as he let his pent up deisre flow out now

Alyissa tossed back her head and screamed his name through the fabric, pain fired from her rubbed wrists that felt raw from her struggling. Aly rubbed herself against him to show she'd be good if Aiden took her restraints off. It even went as far as scooting her rear farther away from his reach to penetrate her maidenhood, Her face contorted into a coy smile of her own. Very light brushes of her leg up his should sent chills up his vertebrae and she'd keep doing it until he asserted his dominance over her or gave in to her seductive body language.[/i]

Even with Alyissa's seductive body language and chill-sparking touches Aiden wasn't about to untie her. The maximum point of arousal he would reach only could derive from having her cuffed and gagged like this. Without stopping, his hands went to pinch her nipples then to give her ass a couple slaps before returning back to her breasts and manhandling them, squeezing and tugging. His hips just violently crushed against her hips, filling the room with their moans and the sound of hip bone cracking against another hip bone. Aiden's eyes darkened with arousal and it could even be smelled on his breath. He felt the maximum penetration of her maidenhood when his tip kept punching against her cervix as his muscles flexed inside of her walls.

Alyissa shuddered over and over as she came from him brushing her g-spot. He drove her insane with the intense pleasure he had her in. Her rear lifted in the air so he could go deeper into her, despite her spasming sex she still wanted him to go deeper.

When Aiden felt her lifting her hips to get him deeper, he happily obliged. He increased his power and his speed, slamming into her harder over and over again as he punched through her cervix, going as deep as he can, balls slamming against her as he moaned and fondled with her breasts.

Alyissa continued to rub herself against him. His thrusting making her see stars in the blank space of her mind. Her bindings became very uncomfortable as she wanted to touch him and drag her nails down his back to show him that he loved what he was doing. For now all she could do was cry out his name muffled by the silk scarf.

He was happy with how things were going now and kept thursting against her. He couldn't wait for her reaction when she was freed. He knew she would probably be very touch and kissy with him because she wasn't able to do either now. The muffled cries turned him on even more and his cock just burned with arousal, making her walls split wide open as he fucked her, his own husky moans filling the room as he kept his lips next to her ear.

Her body began to shudder violently around his Manhood. Aly came over and over for him until her body finally began to release the tension her muscles had been hiding. Alyissa sighed in happy content as a warm fuzzy sensation took over and she came down from the high he had given her. She barely had enough strength to struggle anymore and submitted to him.

Feeling his wife reach her climax after such a long time of being depraved finally sent him over the edge. He moaned out loudly and pressed a kiss to her neck again and felt his cock clench and throb before releasing. Damn, it felt so good to have release now after such difficult times. Now, he just lay on top of her and started to kiss her neck, just relaxing from his high that he just got from their little fun on the couch that they were having.

Alyissa sighed in content still breathing heavily from rotating her hips more then she could handle. Her ribs ached from his weight over her, Aly was slicked with sweat but wriggled underneath Aiden hinting at him again that her bindings were rubbing her wrists raw.

Back
Top Bottom