X-Men vs The Brotherhood (Naomi David X nobody)

Well, she was enjoying where his hand was now placed, right on her ass. She hoped to have a little more to the area now that she was at a place where she could get stable meals... But she just kept enjoying the making out...

Here goes nothing... He thought as he reached up from the girl's ass to her neck and unzipped her jacket. He only stopped the kiss to remove his own coat, but he was sure to close the distance slowly again, searching her bright blue eyes for any sign of doubt before he tried to go any farther...

It felt very intimate to her, the way he went from caressing her ass to unzipping her jacket, not that she was complaining though, she was positive that she wanted this. She smiled as they stopped kissing so he could remove his own coat... Her eyes showed nothing of doubt, only of wanting as they continued to kiss...

As soon as they kissed again Dominic knew that she wanted him, so he went ahead and unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his six-pack abs and chisled muscles. By now he already had an erection and he pressed his bulge into Charlotte"s thigh while he ran his hands under her shirt to feel her tight belly and waist. "You're pretty hot for an ice-wielder," he said teasingly...

She purred when she saw how hot he looked without a shirt. She smirked, feeling his erection in her thigh, and she spoke,"You have an electric personality!" She began to strip, wanting to pleasure his eyes... He'd look mighty fine naked...

"Hm, good one," he kissed her again and then let the gorgeous young blonde disrobe herself while he got down to his skin. In just a few seconds he was fully nude, his shaved member at the ready as he watched Charlotte slowly expose more and more of her tantalizing skin...

She smiled as he got naked, he was perfect! Maybe she should paint him naked, she'd enjoy looking at his perfection all the time... Soon enough, she was naked as well, she hoped her naked body pleased him...

"Absolutely breathtaking," he said once he could see all of the girl's slim yet curvaceous body. Sure, she was a little skinnier than she should be, but Dominic could tell that a few months of regular meals and some physical training would quickly make her a 10/10. He smiled, coming out of his thoughts and remembered that he could do a lot more than look. He suddenly reached down and picked the girl up by her thighs, dropped her on the bed and got over her. He kissed Charlotte's cheek, then chin, then down her neck to her chest. He grabbed and kneaded her huge breasts and sat with his balls and cock laying over her pussy lips. "These are wonderful..." He groaned.

Her ribs showed slightly, a side effect of not having regular meals, but now that she had stability in her life, she'd be at the peak of physical perfection, perfect health, something everybody wanted to have. She laughed when he picked her up by her thighs and dumped her on the bed and got on top of her... She was just itching to have him side her, moaning when he began to kiss her, smiling when he began to knead her breasts... She spoke,"I'm glad you enjoy the sight!"

He pinched her stiffening nipples and said back, "I'm enjoying a lot more than your sight, baby. But I think it's time for something you're going to enjoy..." He slowly bent down and kissed her breasts, down her belly and to the moistening slit at the base of her hips. Dom started by licking between the lips a few times, then playing his tongue over Charlotte's clot while he played with her tits...

Mmmm, the way he pinched her nipples elicited a soft sigh of pleasure from Charlotte, the same reaction from his kissing down... The sighs turned to moans of pleasure as he started to lick her clit, and she spoke,"So wonderful!"

Encouraged by Charlotte's sounds of pleasure, he was now full-on making out with her pussy and his hands moved down to hold the girl's thighs open. He pushed his tongue into her hole and made sure to suck on the clit with each kiss...

She was moaning and moaning in pleasure, just wondering how Dom knew how to pleasure a woman so well... She knew it, but didn't know how she knew it, but she knew she would climax soon!

Dom kept his focus on Charlotte's clitoris as her juices flowed over his lips and down his chin. He still could not believe how beautiful she was, and his cock throbbed in anticipation on being buried deep Inside of her...

She was hungrily moaning in pleasure, the heat and pressure just building and building. Until the point came that she just had to release, which she did, flooding his face with her juices. The feeling of pure please was incredible!

The copper-haired man slurped up as much of Charlotte's sweet cum as he could, still kissing and toying her clit as she was wracked by her first orgasm. "If you enjoyed that, and I know you did," Dominic started while kissing back up her slim body, "just wait until you feel my favorite power..."

She kept moaning and moaning in pleasure, her body had never experienced it with such intensity before! She purred,"Then bring it on!"

"Consider," Dominic kissed the girl's neck as he returned to her level. "It," his left hand took her hip and he used the right to line his bright red tip with her soaked vagina. "On" and he thrust into her, broke through her cherry and buried his cock four inches deep. "Wow!" He kissed her lips and brought his right hand up her spine. "Oh god, I didn't think I was your first. Today must be my lucky day!"

She moaned, feeling incredible amounts of pain and pleasure from her first time, she was feeling the blood flow... And she spoke,"Not like I would whore around to make money. I wasn't that bad off... But I'm glad its you."

"I didn't mean that, but I'm glad you didn't." He smiled and kissed Charlotte again as he pulled out a little and worked his way back into her tight pussy. It didn't take long to start up a rhythm. He was going to show this poor girl the night of her life, so that she would never want to rejoin that filthy human world, and maybe he could even keep her as his own...

She kissed him back, smiling as they began making love, and she spoke,"Think Mr. E would want a massive portrait of everybody that lives here... Like a big family photo?" She'd need a massive ass canvas, that was for sure. But she was glad she had lots and lots of paint.

"Probably," he said with a snicker. He had not expected that to come up at a time like this, but he had never had sex with an artist either. He just kept pushing into her though, deeper and deeper each time. She was so tight inside though, and he could feel himself about to burst before he was even close to his full length. "Oh, Christ!" He drew his member out and sat up on his knees just in time to let loose. Several long streams of his hot cum shot out and splashed over Charlotte's breasts as he groaned in the sweet release. After a deep breath he brought himself over her and smiled widely. "Sorry about that, it's been a while. But don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from," he then lined himself up to penetrate her again, this time taking hold of one slick and soft breast and kneading it like before...

She was moaning in pleasure, he really knew how to please a woman. She laughed when he came all over her breasts, it felt hot, but very pleasing to feel at the same time. She spoke,"As long as it stays in me rather than on me..." She smiled, purring in pleasure when he began to knead one of her breasts... She couldn't wait to have him in her again.

He laughed and said "As you wish," then started to make out with her. While their tongues danced around each other he slowly pushed his cock back in. He worked inch by throbbing inch until he felt Charlotte's warm lips against his nutsack, then started to thrust again, only pulling out a few inches so he could work as deeply as possible...

Making out with Dominic was a highly pleasurable activity for her, even more so as they did it at the same time as their love making, just so many pleasurable sensations all at the same time! She moaned in pleasure, moaning through their kisses...

Back
Top Bottom