X-Men vs The Brotherhood (Naomi David X nobody)

Toni's dark green eyes widened at the threat, she wasn't sure how serious this new girl was being. She looked back at Dominic and said "Got it," before grabbing a couple of the clothing-filled backpacks and running to the staircase faster than most cars ever went on the highway, literally.

"Nice one, Charlotte. I've never seen her make that face before. Must be one of her fears."
A pinkish blur then shot down the stairs, touched the car and retraced it's path with a clothy whoosh.
"Come on, she'll be done by the time we get down there." He took the easel and bag over to the elevator and waited for her to get in.

"I can do it, don't worry. It's saved my hide a couple of times." Charlotte seriously replied, taking her things and walking to the elevator with him.

He pushed the button and the doors shut as Toni zoomed by for another trip. Dominic leaned on the wall, looked at the stunning young woman in front of him and opened his mouth to ask, "Did you really mean that, what you said in the car?"

"Yes, I did. I try not to lie. It leads to too many conflicts." she replied, smiling. She continued,"Or maybe you just have that effect on me."

He raised his eyebrow at her and smirked, "Do I? Well, I sure hope I can master this new power of mine." The elevator dinged and Toni was already standing in the hall with a pair of identical keys on a ring. "Here, follow me," she said as she tossed the keys to Charlotte and walked down the hall at a normal pace. She stopped and pointed at a door, then she gave Dominic a devious smile and took off down another corridor. "Jesus, that kid is a piece of work. But I guess you'll find out soon enough."

"It can be used for good or evil, so you best be careful." she wisely replied as she walked out of the elevator with him, and she cauht the keys Toni threw at her. She spoke,"DOn't worry. I can dehydrate people to the point where they can turn to dust."

"What- really?" Dominic asked in surprise. He'd never heard of anything like that... It sounded painful. "Damn, remind me not to piss you off. Anyway, let's get your room set up, shall we?"

"I can do the reverse as well. Hydrate people to the point where they just explode. Highly messy. But when your fighting over territory, fighting to stay alive another day... You'll do whatever to stay alive. But yes, I can't wait to set me room up!" She would keep her pride and joy secret... Turning into mist and snow. Nothing could imprison her.

"Well, you have the key. This is one door that I can't open for you, house rules." He winked at her and leaned against the easel frame a bit while she got ready to open up the door to her new room, her new life with the Brotherhood, and hopefully with him.

She unlocked her door, and opened up the door to her new room. She was excited to have her future right in front of her. Have a good husband, hopefully Dominic, and raise a family. A Perfect life. She spoke,"wouldn't happen to have any computers here? I have no doubt a zillion emails to check now!" Praise the delete all button, odds were it was all junk.

"Yeah, we have plenty of those. One sec..." He pulled out his phone and sent a text, then looked back up and flashed Charlotte a smile. "You'll have a laptop ready for you tomorrow."

She looked very pleased at the thought of a laptop... She spoke,"Excellent, thanks!" Very good... She could keep up on things now.

"Sure thing. Is there anything else you need? I could get someone to bring us dinner, or help you set up your room for the night..." Dom still had his phone in one hand and the other rested neatly on his belt buckle. He hoped that he would get to spend a little more time with Charlotte tonight.

"Nothing that I can think of right now. I want to set up my room, then think of food. Priorities!" she cheerfully spoke. Honestly, it would have been just awesome to control crystal. Or even better, diamond. That really ensured that it would never break or melt.

"Of course! Well, there will be a closet in your bedroom there" he pointed to a door at the back of the small living room that stood ajar. Inside the room there would be a queen sized bed and all the bags piled around it. "I will have to get some pins or hooks for your pictures, but we can do that after we sort them out, right?"

She smiled at the size of her room, and she spoke,"Better get plenty, some of these paintings are heavy!" She had such a bright, sparkling light in her eyes that you just wanted to protect, the sort of light you never wanted to see go out.

"I'll keep that in mind," he laughed. Then it was quiet in the room and Dominic found himself stairing into Charlotte's sparkling eyes. They were so bright, and her porcelain skin looked so radiant, it was almost like her beauty lit the very room. Without thought he moved a little closer. The air was actually a little cooler here, which felt good on his warming skin. "Charlotte," he said in a soft, low voice, "I just want you to know that you're safe here. You have nothing to worry about now that you're with us... and with me." He wanted to touch her silken hair so badly...

Charlotte's heart beat faster and faster as Dominic got close to her. It was a miracle thus far that she didn't manage to look stupid in front of him... His voice made it, her heart, go faster, and she spoke,"I did mean how you make people feel good. I feel good, happy around you."

Dominic watched his hand reach up toward the silver-blonde girl's cheek as he tried to find a decent reply. The words never came, instead he just leaned closer and brushed some hair away from her soft cheek. He was so close now, and his heart beat so quickly, he had to kiss her, so he did. Dominic met Charlotte's full lips and kissed her hard.

His hand was soft, gentle... And then came the kiss. She never thought it'd be so wonderful, she had never been kissed before... And damn, was it wonderful! She happily kissed him back.

She wasn't pulling away! She was kissing him back! She was a little clumsy, like she had not kissed very many times before, but she was eager. After a few seconds he stopped kissing Charlotte and looked into her bright yet icy eyes again. He smiled at her and whispered breathlessly, "I hope that wasn't too soon," without pulling back from her smooth, icy skin...

"Good, then you might like this..." Dominic said before kissing her some more, this time he held her body close to his by the waist as they made out and he wondered how far he would actually get tonight.

She smirked, and happily was kissing him back, enjoying how close they physically were. She hoped they'd get far, but she was willing to wait if that was necessary.

So far so good, he decided to move his hand down and grab Charlotte's firm butt with both hands. His lips were still on hers and now he was putting his tongue into it as well...

Back
Top Bottom