Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

Krystal threw on one of his shirts and ran into the living room, pausing to watch him and the child, who went from cooing to a very loud cry, as if he knew his father might be leaving for good. "Sebby.." she said softly, meekly, looking at him with sad and guilty eyes though not for the reason sebastian would think. She felt guilty because she gave in. She should have sent him away. She wasn't sure what to say, nor if she should say anything. She didn't know what to do. She had promised, and she broke it. She was a terrible person, even if she'd been subtly bullied into it.

Sebastian went utterly still at the sound of his name, but simply tried to calm Dmitri, focusing on the upset child, soothing him, wincing as the babe settled into a fussy rest, before straightening, even if he was watching dmitri, he spoke to Krys. “I’m going to see if I can get a few weeks off. And if I can, I’m going home. I’d request not to come after me.”He said, his voice stripped of all emotion, so locked down you knew he was a mess under it.

Krystal nodded, voice tiny and sad. "Okay sebby. You do that." She said softly, just knowing this was going to happen. this was all her fault. She shouldn't have given in, shouldn't have let steve get inder her skin like that. She looked at him, not sure if she should apoligize or not. She hated that she'd hurt him so badly he'd reverted to winter mode just to deal with it. When he left though, she took Dmitri in her arms, say on the floor, and just cried, feeling so broken from this.

Sebastian nodded slightly, bending down to gently stroke dmitri’s head, swallowing thickly as he stood, pausing to look at her for a moment, as if he was memorizing her before he left. Steve swallowed hard as he moved into the room, dressed and together, wrapping his arms around the woman and child, simply holding onto them as she cried.

Two months later Sebastian smiled slightly as he pushed his glasses up his nose a little, frowning slightly as he looked around the airport, tilting his head when he found the other. “You know, I hadn’t expected you to come pick me up yourself. I’d just called to tell you I was coming into town.”he said as he looked at chris, shaking hsi head a little as he shifted his bag on his shoulder. Having managed to stay out of public sight for two months, the leaner paler version of sebastian would be a shock.he definitely hadn't been takng care of himself

Chris chuckled, though you could see the worry in his eyes for his friend. "Krys is gonna go nuclear when she sees you, you know. She still blames herself for this whole mess, and seeing you like that's gonna drive her nuts. Wait till you see little dmitri though. I swear, he looks more and more like you everyday" he said, leading his friend out to his car and driving off to the mansion, though he didn't say where he was going. He was curious though, so he asked. "What made you come back?"

Later, when Krystal answered the door, dmitri in her arms, the boy giggled, reaching out to sebastian. "Dada!" He exclaimed, and krystal made a surprised and excited face. "His first words!"

Sebastian sighed softly as he shrugged a little, “...She did have sex with someone else. Not quite sure who else to blame except her and Strait.”Sebastian said quietly, before smiling a little. “I can’t wait.”he said looking forward to seeing his son, even if he wasn’t looking forward to the rest. “....I have a movie to finish.”He said simply staring out the window.

“Hey Dmitri.”Sebastian said as he focused on the child, smiling quietly as he took him, cuddling his son, holding him ever so gently, in that gentle broken way that said it had killed him to be alone this long. To be without the small babe.

Chris sighed. "Yeah, I know what you mean. But you should still hear her out. Everyone has moments of weakness." He told the other, driving off to krys's house, knowing the man would want to see his son first, even if he was pissed at his mother. He knew there was more to the story than sebastian let on about his returning, but he didn't push, knowing the man would talk about eventually.

Dmitri cooed happily, snuggling into his dad, clinging to him. The boy made a face as if to say "why did you leave daddy?" snuggling closer. Krystal looked the man up and down as she let him in, worry marring her pretty features. "You look like you got hit by a truck. Come and sit. I'll make you some food" she said in that dominant yet soft tone, though it sounded more like that of a mother tending to a sick child than what it had been. She was lucky that steve was off in vancouver filming, so she wouldn't have to deal with the drama of him for now. She could relax, anf hopefully patch things up with her one day fiancée. She was sure he wouldn't want to marry her now.

Sebastian smiled a little, dipping his head to press a kiss to the other’s hair, sighing quietly as he snuggled his son, “I’m sorry love, I’m back.I’m here.”He muttered into the boy’s hair in romanian, sighing quietly as he held him gently. “....Cooking for myself does that.”Sebastian shrugged a little, which meant he probably hadn’t been eating right in months, sighing softly at the tone before frowning. Shaking his head a little. “No, I’, okay.Really. I just stopped to see Dmitri before going to set.”he said.

Krystal's heart hurt at the sight of father and son, and walked into the kitchen, making a face. "No you are eating. You look to thin to be bucky right now. Need to fatten you up a bit." She said from the kitchen tone light, though there was a slight edge to it. Even if he hated her, she still needed to take care of him. She looked around for the ingrediants she would need for his favorite food, wanting to apoligize, but not sure how to even go there. "Seb, you could stay here.. if you wanted... you know... for Dmitri... he's really missed you." She said in kind of a meek tone as she brought in the food for him, and his favorite bottled soda too. She had always kept it stocked in the house, on the off chance he came back. She had held hope.

“...Fine.”Sebastian sighed quietly realizing that the other wouldn’t let him leave without eating. Not that he wanted to leave, he wanted to stay with dmitri. Needed to. It had been hard enough staying away when he’d simply had the memory, he didn’t think he had enough strength to leave his son again. Startling a little he looked up at her, tilting his head a little before looking down at dmitri. “...I....I would like that.”he said biting his lip, not sure how to say what else he wanted to ask, but knowing it would eventually have to, but for moment, he was content. Smiling slightly at the sunkist, he sipped the pop with a smile.

Krystal smiled. "Good. You need to eat, sebastian." She told him, even knowing she wouldn't have let him leave without eating anyway. She smiled softly as he agrred to stay there, her voice meek. "You can sleep wherever you like. there's plenty of vedrooms, or... you can sleep in our room... i can just sleep in a guest room" she offered, not sure what he would want.

"Kay."Sebastian said before nearly flinching like she'd slapped him, staring down at the baby in his lap, gently stroking the boy's hair. "No... I'll stay in Dmitri's room. There's a bed in there."He said, because he knew there was in the nursery suite, a small cot just for them if they wanted to sleep near him. it was the only comofrt he'd allow himself, to be near dmitri.

Krystal flinched and his expression, even if she knew she probably deserved it. She had really hurt him, and nownit looked like he wasn't properly feeding himself either. The man was a wreck, ans she knewnit was all her fault because she'd let stevenplay with her emotions. "Okay seb." She said softly, almost meekly, jumping as the door opened, but it wasn't chris. It was instead someone who'd promised to be in vancouver for another month.

“..Thanks.”He muttered, knowing how hard it had to be for her to simply let her stay and not crowd him. To let him be. Frowning at the sound of the door opening. “Hey, krys?I thought I’d come-”Steve stopped looking at the man sitting at table, eyes going towards Krys, looking startled. “...”sebastian gave a small choking sound as he nearly doubled over his his chair, curling up around the child he was holding, before swallowing hard, nearly whimpering outloud, wanting chrid, wanting his friend there. Needing the blond, but not sure how to call him without being a idiotic desperate fool.

Krystal nodded smiling softly. She knew he would need time, and she was willing to give it to him because she loved him. She made a freaked out face as he came in the door. "you said you were gonna be filming in vancouver for another month." She said, and you could tell she was annoyed. She had wanted to escape for a bit, but karma came to bite her in the ass.

Chris saw stevens car drive up, following him in, having been waiting for the man In case he needed him. "Seb? You alright?" he called, looking at the scene with concern, krystal looking about to cry.

“I know. But we wrapped up filming early and I thought I’d surprise you. I didn’t know he was going to be here.” “I didn’t know I’d be here.”Sebastian muttered, sounding so lost and hurt, so broken that he couldn’t even drag the emotional shield back up into place. Looking up at chris he swallowed thickly, looking close to tears himself, torn. Wanting to bolt, to run once he’d realized she was still living with him, and to stay because...Dmitri was here. “...Yea.I;m okay...come on. The kid needs a bath. Come help me.”He said getting up, holding the fussy baby as he bullied christ towards the bedrooms, having every intent of hiding until he had control again. His own reasons for coming back gone for the moment.

Krystal made a face. She was still pretty pissed at him. She nodded at sebastian, watching as he and chris went, and she pulled steve into the bedroom. she laid on the bed, looking frustrated. "this is such a mess. I swear, you're gonna make me anemic again, steve with all this shit." she moaned, already not feeling well. She had been feeling sick all day. She was dizzy, and nauseous, and it sucked. Her eyes widened. "Steve, when we had sex, di you cum in me?" she asked, trying to mull over in her mind. Was it his or sebastians if she was right? She hoped sebastian, because she didn't want to break him even more.

Steve flinched at that, shuddering a little. “I’m sorry...I’ll go...until he’s gone or you guys figure out this...”He said sighing quietly, before looking startled, tilting his head before nodding slowly. “I did...”he said looking pale as he considered the woman.

Krystal smiled slightly at him. "Thank you. He thinks that you're living here you know. I asked him to stay here, and he said he would. Oh, this is such a mess, steve." She said, her eyes widening at his confession. "Shit. This is bad. I think I might be pregnant." She said just as she passed out from stress and her possible pregnancy.

“..I’m sorry. I did come back just to visit.”He said looking guilty and hurting because he hated upsetting her. Swallowing hard he winced, “Fuck....oh, krys..”he muttered looking pained. Hating that his need to have her, had made such a mess. Catching her as she fainted he swallowed thickly before picking her up, settling her into bed before going to find chris, looking upset as he got the good captain out of the bathroom to tell him what was going on, trusting sebastian’s fascination with his son to keep him from wondering what was going on.

"I know you did. Steve. Its alright. You didn't know. " she said softly, looking at him, feeling faint. She ran a hand through her hair, looking flustered and scared. "So it it yours or his?" Shevasked with big eyes, before she fainted.

Chris went out to see him, looking worried by the other man's expression. "Whats wrong? Should I tell seb?" He asked, looking freaked out.

“I know, but I still feel bad.”He muttered kissing her forehead, holding her, before nodding.”yes...we’ll figure it out.”He muttered.

“Not yet.”Steve sighed softly, tilting his head a little, “...We have a problem...I haven’t been living here.”He said wanting to make sure the other knew that. “I know he thinks I have been but I haven’t. Anyways....Krys is pregnant. She just figured it out...”

Krystal nodded. "I know you do. Its okay." She told him, nodding at his other comment.

Chris nodded. "I didn't think you were. I'm sure krys was pretty pissed at you." He admitted, running a hand through his hair. His eyes widened. "Shit. How is she?" he asked, knowing he should at least tell sebastian she was sick.

“She was.”Steve sighed sfotly looking away before sighing softly. “She fainted, I put her in bed, but she’s feeling sick.”Steve sighed quietly, biting his lip. Hating this because it was such a mess. Tilting his head a little towards the door. “Did he say why he was back yet?”He asked, curious because he wanted to know if the man was just here for himself, or because he wanted to try again. If it was the best thing to tell the man.

Chris looked worried. "She fainted? Oh, that's not good. I should tell seb." He said before shaking his head. "All he said was that he Had a moviebto finish, but there's more yo it for sure." He said, looking worried at steven. "I'll tell him. " he said, knowing how the man was not happy with steve right now.

Back
Top Bottom