Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

“Yea, she did. She’s resting now. Probably will be for awhile.”steve said before wincing, nodding a little.”Good.”He muttered maybe they could figure this out. “I’ll leave you guys alone then, he doesn’t need me here when he finds out.”Not to mention he had no desire to get punched. Swallowing hard as he left. Sebastian looked up at the other, tilting his head slightly as he finished washing dmitri off. “What’s up?”

"Alright. See you later." he said, knowing the man probably didn't want to get punched. He walked into the bathroom, smiling at the happh baby in sebastian's arms. "Krys fainted. She thinks shes pregnant. Steve left. He hasn't been living here, you know. He just came for a visit. Bad timing." Chris explained, wondering what the quiet romanian would do.

Sebastian smiled a little as he dried off dmitri, amused before frowning growing serious as he looked up at the other. Frowning slightly. Thinking it over. “Oh.”He said, wanting more then anything to believe that steve hadn’t been living here. “...I...”he trailed off looking confused, not sure what he wanted, or needed. Taking a shaky breath he sighed. “...I need to talk to her...”

Chris nodded. "I'll put Dmitri to bed. You go talk to krys. She's in the bedroom" He said, taking the boy from his father and going to put his pajamas on, tucking him into his crib. He smiled as he looked at the boy, nnoticing the subtlties of him looking like his father.

Krystal was awake when sebastian would ho see her, resting on the bed. "Sebby" the word camenout partly like a question, and partly like his name, and you could see she worried for him in her bright glacial blue eyes. "Tell me what's on your mind, Sebby" she said, slight dominant edge to her voice unintentionally.

“Thanks.”Sebastian muttered pressing a kiss to dmitri’s head, smiling slightly before heading for the bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he slouched over his knees, resting his elbows on his knees, resting his head in his hands. Shivering a little at the tone he swallowed hard. “...You’re pregnant, and I’m sick.”He muttered not even really aware of saying it like that.

Krystal moved so she was holding him lightly, looking at him with worried eyes. "What's wrong with you, sebby? Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, her tone soft and worried as she rubbed his back, falling back into the dominant pattern she had become accustomed to with him. Hating herself, blaming herself for his sickness, though she didn't know what he was sick wuth.

Sebastian sighed softly leaning into the touch, closing his eyes, simply taking pleasure in the casual touch after months of not allowing anyone close except his doctors. “Late onset Hemophilia and anemia because of it.. I can’t do my own stunts anymore...”he muttered.

Krystal looked worried. "It will be alright. I'll get you healthy again, and you'll be able to do your stunts again. I know. I have the same condition." She admitted, hugging him close and kissing his head. "I'm sorry sebby. I shouldn't have let steve mess with my head." She said, explaining what really happened, and that she felt terrible, and she loved him, and she still wanted to marry him if he still wantedbger.

“Kay...I just want to do my own stunts again...”Sebastian sniffled a little leaning into her, closing his eyes a little before nodding, “No you shouldn’t have.”He muttered tiredly, the last few weeks since he’d really started to get sick, the man had been tired and exhausted, barely keeping himself awake most of the time.

krystal smiled. "I know sebby. I'll fix you up." she told him softly, cuddling closer. She felt so badly about all this she just wanted to go cry in a corner. She kissed his head. "I know. I'm sorry. But when steve wants something, he'll do anything to get it. You know that." She said, and you could tell that she blamed steven a whole lot, as well as her self. "Come, rest with me. It gets worse if you don't sleep enough." She told him with a dominant edgebto her voice, really just wanting to be near him, but also she knew just how bad it could get if she didn't take care of him.

Sebastian sighed softly, nodding a little. “I know.”he muttered, sighing quietly as he nodded slowly, leaning into her, simply content to be held for the first time in months. The first time he’d allowed anyone but his doctors to touch him since he’d left. Shifting back he sprawled out on the bed, already starting to fall asleep.

Krystal snuggled into him closely, holding him tight. She almost feared that if she didn't, he would disappear and she'd be alone again. "You rest, sebby. Things will be better in the morning." She promised, falling asleep herself soon after.

In the morning, sebastian would wake up to the smell of krystal cooking, making his favorite breakfast, along with her special smoothie to counteract the anemia. She came into the bedroom, small smile on her face. Morning sebby-bear. Breakfast is ready. You can start eating. I'm gonna get Dimka up and feed him." She said, going into their son's room, changing his diaper an then clothing him, in a cute little mini winter soldier outfit. She thought seb might get a kick out of that. It had been a gift fom jeremy when he came to see them last.

Sebastian looked sleepily bleary as he stared at her, his brian not totally awake yet as he considered that he was being pulled awake by good smelling food. “Thanks....you want me to get him?”He said as he sat up enough to eat with a smile.

Krystal smiled. "No no iubitel. You just rest and eat. The less you strain yourself, the faster you'll get better." She said, setting up the tray in his lap, and then going to get their son in his outfit, holding him as he sucked from her nipple, glad for the releif. Her breasts were heavy

Sebastian smiled as he ate looking up in amusement as she walked in rolling his eyes."do I even want to know who bought the outfit?"he said with a snicker

Krystal chuckled, kissing his head. "It was jeremy. Thought you might get a kick out of if you came back." She said, smiling softly as she nursed the baby. "I missed you so much sebby." she said, still feeding Dmitri.

Sebastian fliched a little at the if in her words, swallowing thickly as he ate. “I missed you to. I just...I couldn’t stay...then I realized if...If I really was sick...and died...I didn’t want to be alone.”Sebastian said looking up at her smiling slightly.

"I know sebby. I never blamed you. I knew you needed time." She said, huggingbhim with her free arm.she kissed his head. "I can understand. I'm glad you came back iubitel. I love you." She said softly, kissing his head.

Sebastian smiled at her, leaning in close. “Love you to.”he muttered, simply content to be with her.

And so it was nearly 8 months later that found sebastian smiling eagerly as he held onto the small baby, knowing that any day now, the twins were going to arrive. And the small dmitri had made his father happy in more ways then you could have ever thought possible. Settling the restless and pained part of sebastian’s soul, having come to terms with everything as he smiled slightly. Glancing up at his very pregnant girlfriend, he offered her a small smile. “hey.”

Krystal smiled, leaning into him.

Krystal smiled, giving him a kiss. "Hey." She said, happy to be with him. She had been so happy with him. She wanted to marry hi., but that hadn't worked so well the first time. She hoped maybe he'd want to try again. She got up from her chair, giving hm s kiss, starting to cook. Steve would be back soon.

Sebastian smiled, returning his attention to dmitri as the boy tugged at his shirt, before smiling, “Go give it to mommy.”he said handing the boy the small jewelry box, blushing slightly, fidgeting as he watched dmitri toddle over to his mother, patting her leg.”Mama, yours.”he ordered, smiling at her as he handed over the engagment ring,

Krystal turned, kneeling down to the boy. "Hmm, what is it dumpling? Mama's cooking." she said softly, smiling at the boy and kissing his little head as she took the box. "Thankyou dumpling." she said with a smile, looking curiously at it. "Should I open it, dimka?" She asked, watching the boy, runnibg her free hand through the boys soft blue hair.

Sebastian smiled as he leaned against the kitchen door, looking amused as he watched them. For one of the few times in his life, perfectly content. “Yes mama.”The boy said leaning into her head, smiling as he rested his head against her stomach, enjoying feeling the babies kick at him, it always made the toddlers giggle.

Krystal smiked warmly, kissing his head before he laid it on her stomach. "Okay my little Dimka dumpling" she said, opening the box, eyes going wide. Shenlooked up at sebastion, a question in her mind. "Really, iubesc? You do?" She asked, looking unsure, evennif she knew boting bad would happen this time around.

Dmitri gigglged happily as she opened the box. Sebastian smiled moving over, gently picking up dmitri, settling the boy against his hip before nodding as he drew krys up, kissing her slowly.”REally. I do.Please.”he said resting his forehead against hers.

Back
Top Bottom