Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

“I know you do. I just...I dunno. He’s...not like anyone you’ve ever dated before. I just never considered you’d actually marry him, even if you love him. He’s a good guy, just not sure if I’d choose him to be married to.”steve said shrugging a little as he pressed a kiss to her head.

Krystal looked confused, but smiled as he kissed her head. "What do you mean stevie?" She asked with curiosity, looking up at him as she coddled dmitri, whispering sweet romanian nothings in the boys ear, eliciting an adorable giggle. She motioned for steve to sit with her on the couch, innocently leaning into him. She was just in need of some cuddles, and her fiancée had just left.

Steve smiled a little looking at her, before shrugging. “I mean, compared to me and indio, or even your other friends, he’s quiet and withdrawn. More prone to being moody. I worry about you sometimes.”He shrugged tugging her hair a little, smiling as he sat next to her, cuddling close.

Krystal nodded, chuckling a little as hd pulled at her hair. She'd never figured out what his obsession with it was. She relaxed into him, sighing slightly. "Yeah, he can be, but he needs someone to take care of him, stevie. He's so broken from his past, he needs someone to reassure him they won't break his heart. Jonesy can be like that too, he just hides it better." She admitted, just relaxing with him.

“He’s broken krys, but don’t you deserve someone who’ll look after you..I’d always look after you, Krys.”he muttered cupping her cheek in his hand, leaning in to kiss her cheek, sighing quietly.

Krystal smiled softly as he kiss her cheek. "I know he is, but Dmitri binds us together. I want to help heal his broken heart, stevie, and I know you would. You always have." She said softly, content to just be in someones arms, hoping she wasn't giving him the wrong idea.

Steve sighed softly, “You can’t stay with someone just cause you have a kid together.”He muttered before shifting her a little, leaning in to kiss her softly, closing his eyes as he held her gently.

"Its not just dmitri, steve. I love him." She said, pushing him away slightly. She sighed. "Steve, if you still loved me, why'd you break it off?" She asked, scooting away only to prevent him from kissing her again. It was drumming up things she didn't know she still felt.

“You might think you do. I mean, how long was it before you got pregnant anyways?You can’t be serious about it. I mean, having the baby and having sebastian is all tangled up.”Steve said sighing quietly, watching her, before shrugging. “because I was in a bad place, Krys. And I didn’t want to drag you down with me...But I’ve gotten better. Really.”

Krystal blushed a bit. "It was an accident. I kissed him, and we just.. had sex. We were to wrapped up in each other to even think about a condom. It was passionate and sexy, steve. Like that one time you come home from set dressed in that school uniform" she admitted, chuckling at the memory of how hot and bothered he was. She sighed at him, running a hand throgh her hair, dmitri back in his bassinet. "Stevie, you could have talked to me. I would have helped you whatever it was." She told him, her eyes showing how sad she was for him, and a spark of love reignited.

“Hmm, that was a good night.”Steve smirked at her, watching her with wide eyes, before nodding. “I know...but I didn’t want help. But now...I’m okay. And I want you still.”he said smiling as he got up, walking towards her and pulled her into another kiss, holding her ever so gently.

Krystal chuckled. "It certainly was a memorable one. you're lucky I loved you. It was fucking cold in vancouver!" She complained, looking annoyed. She sighed. "But why now stevie? Why now that i'm engaged" she asked, body going surprised and slack at his kiss. She tried to push him away, but something wouldn't let her. How did she always get stuck in such situations?!

“It was, and I’m always feeling lucky you loved me.”Steve grinned before sighing quietly. “Because I didn’t think you were serious about him before....now you’re engaged, and I needed to let you know before you settle with him.”He muttered kissing her slowly, wrapping his arms around her, hands landing on her ass, pulling her closer.

Krystal smirked. "Well you should. I'm pretty awesome." She said, chuckling to herself. She had missed steve, even if for her it was more in a friendly way. "You should have told me sooner, stevie. Should have told me before Seb and I started dating. Could have been your son in that bassinet insted." She said, startled again by the kiss. She tried to squirm away, but he had hold of her.

“I know it could have been.”Steve said with a pained sigh, before looking at her, tilting his head, gently cupping her cheek even as he stepped away from her some. “Tell me to go...if you don’t want me anymore. If you really don’t.”he said gently stroking her hair.

Krystal sighed as well, looking at her ex. "Then why didn't you let it be?" She asked, her voice showing her curiosity. She leaned into his toych, still so starved even when sebastian and she were constantly touching when they were together, it was never like this. Where sebastian was an absolute sub, and she liked that, sometimes it was nice to let go with a more dominant guy, and steve was a switch. "I don't know whag I want stevie." She admitted, sighing.

“I don’t know.”he said quietly, shrugging a little as he looked at her, smiling quietly as she leaned into his touch. Smiling as he leaned in and picked her up, “Then how about I show you what I want, and we’ll go from there.”he smirked at her, dominate enough to know that sebastian was a complete sub, and had every intention of making sure she knew what she was missing out. Smirking as he kissed her again, carrying her for the bedroom.

"You should figure that out." She said softly, suddenly more meek. While krystal didn't show it much, krystal did have a submissive side, and steven knew this. He knew her better than anyone, even indio, because she'd always felt safe to tell steven anything and everything. she startled as he picked her her up, wrapping her arms around his neck to keep her balance. "O-okay..." she said softly, though her expression was already wracked with guilt, fearing what was to come.

Steve smiled slightly at her tone, nuzzling her a little as he nuzzled her neck as he walked her towards the bedroom, smirking as he undressed her slowly, looking her over as she kissed her. “We can still stop you know.”He said though he was hard and aching, and desperate to win her away from sebastian, he would still give her a choice. shuddering a little as he started undressing himself.

Krystal shuddered as he undressed her, looking up at him, her usually glacial blue eyes blown with lust. She kissed him back. She was always the dominant with sebastian, aside from the night Dmitri was conceived. That night one kiss from hrr was all it took for him to fuck her into the matress. She looked at him, now only in her panties, trying to figure out what she wanted. She knew what he wanted. "I'm still not sure Stevie. I'd hate to hurt sebastian more, but i'd feel bad leaving you like that. All hard and bothered.." She said, mulling it over in her mind, trying both to justify helping steve and being with sebastian. They may be engaged, but she didnt have a ring on her finger yet.

Steve smiled a little watching her, “Hm, I am all hot over you.”he smirked a little watching her, before stepping close, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her slowly. “Let me make love to you.”he growled, the tone soft and dominate as he laid her back on the bed, looking her over. "He didn't even bther getting a ring, you're free to choose what you want, sweetheart."

Krystal nodded, blushing. "I know you are..." she said meekly, eyes blowing wider at his tone. Sebastian jad never used that tone with her, and probably never would. She shivered as he kissed her, letting him lay her back on the bed. "I think in the state he wasnin last night, he probably didn't know he needed one.

Steve smirked a little as he nibbled on her neck,smirking as he slid between her legs after devesting her of her panties, smirking as he looked down at her. “hm, maybe. But for nw, I don’t you thinking about anyone but me.”He growled as he slid into her with a growl, to far gone to even hear the front door open, or hear sebastian talking to a cooing Dmitri as he caught sight of his father, or the soft coos as sebastian picked him up and went looking for krys, the soft romanian words so soft and curious, still in awe of his son as he pushed open the bedroom door."Krys?"he said not looking up from dmitri yet, not realizing his world was going to crash down.

Krystal made a noise as he thrustbinto her, her eyes blown, but not so much so to not hear her son. "He's cooing? Why is he cooing?" She asked, having though he was asleep. Then she heard the door creak and the sound of sebastian's voice. "Sebby..." she said softly, her heart already breaking. She couldn't believe she'd let this happen. Why had she broken his heart when she'd promised not to? She almost wished that she could just disappear, make it look like steve was masturbating in their bed.

“I don’t...”Steve frowned raising his head, looking down at her, not connecting the dots fast enough to stop what was coming. Sebastian paused looking up, freezing with the small child in his arms, nearly falling as he paused mid-step, before correcting himself. His features shuttering closed after a moment, “...I just forgot the arm. I’ll be out of your way now.”He said simply, shifting dmitri even as he ignored the scramble of limbs as steve searched for their clothes, knowing krys would want to go after sebastian. Ignoring it as he gathered the metal arm before retreating back into the living room, settling dmitri back into his bassinet, crouching down, though he wanted to leave before they came out, he was taking his time to say goodbye to his son. The soft romanian words so full of pain it was hard to hear even as he texted chris to tell him he was heading for the studio instead of the set.

Back
Top Bottom