Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

Krystal smiled, giving him a soft kiss. "What do you want me to do to you?" She asked, a slight dominant edge to her sweet voice. She nibbled at his neck, her cool hands running down his sides the way he likes. "Tell me want you want me to do to you, sebby-bear. Be specific." She ordered, kissing sagain.

Sebastian moaned, squirming a little, shivering at the tone in her words, swallowing hard as he squirmed. Kissing her back as he closed his eyes, “ride me. Please.”he said, sounding eager and needy as he squrimed, jerkign at his hands, wanting to touch her, but being tied up kept him from it.

Krystal smiled lightly, taking the ties off and giving him a loving and hard kiss. "Anything for my sebby-bear. " she cooed into his ear with at same tone, sliding her wet pussy over his cock easily. She wasn't tight anymore, yet still they fit perfectly together. She kissed him again, controlling her depth. "Would you like to be on top?" She asked in that tone, kissing him softly as she waited for his answer.

Sebastian shivered a little at her words, sighing quietly. Swallowing thickly as he nodded. “Please.”He muttered rolling them, bracing himself over the woman on slightly shaking arms as he rocked his hips, shivering as he fucked her gently, easily, taking his time, starting to come up from being lost in bucky barnes, his world starting to right itself as he came with a shudder, whimpering quietly as he clung to her

Krystal let out a few moans as he thrust into her, running her hands down his back as she pulled him down for a kiss. She smiled up at him, letting him do his thing, knowing how much he needed this. She let out another soft moan as he came, running hr fingers down his back as he slumped into her. "How do you feel, sebby-bear? What do you need f4om me now?" She asked in the soothingly dominant tone, kissing his head softly.

Sebastian shuddered a little as he nuzzled his face against her neck with a sigh,pulling out of her slowly even if he didn't move away, simply slumping on top of her."...get this arm off.it hurts."he muttered with a quiet sigh.

Krystal chuckled a little giving him a kiss before squirming out of his grip to go get the screw drivers. "sit up." She ordered, waiting until he did to start taking the prostetic off, having seenbthe team take it off enough times to be able to do it herself. When she was finished, she rubbed his arm down with her special salve, giving him a light kiss. "Tell me what else tou need, sebbybear" she ordered, still sitting next to him, the parts of his fake arm on a nearby table.

Sebastian whined a little as the other squirmed away even if he knew he had to let her go. Sitting up obediently he sighed softly,watching her get it off dispassionately, hanging his head a little. shuddling as she ran her hand over the red and raw skin. Kissing her back he sjghed,sitting on the edge of the bed,slouching. Looking tired and defeated."marry me."he muttered sounding upset and anxious, starting to work himself up again

Krystal gave him another light kiss. "Yes. I will." She told him softly, letting out a small happy sigh as she snuggled into him, rubbing his back. "Hey, hey, its okay, sebby-bear. Everything is going to be fine." She soothed, dominant tone still there. She knew he was getting himself all worked up again. She kept on rubbing his back, kissing at his neck and chest. "Tell me what you need, sebby-bear. You are obviously still wound up. How can I help?" She asked in that soft yet commanding tone of hers, gently squeezing his shoulders.

Sebastian smiled a little kissing her bsck,sighing quietly as she ruBbed his back, so very happy she said yes. Offering a small quiet smile before sighing at her tone. Running a hand through his hair."...I'm nervous of seeing my mom this week...and I'm still worried about chris and...the stupid filming was hot and miserable and I think steve and Indio are flirting and I don't like it and..."he trailed off with a shaky breath.

Krystal pressed a kiss to his head before she chuckled. "Why are you so nervous about seeing your mom? She loves you, and adores me too. You know what she told me the night she left? And I quote "My boy's a keeper. You should marry him." It was quite startling, but I was glad she approved." She admitted, snuggling him close and laying him down with her. She knew how hot and frustrating filming could be, so she just nodded at that, but his comment on Indio and Steve threw her off. "What are you talking about with steve and jonesy?" She asked curiously, having not seen what sevastian might have. To her, they were just her close friends she happened to date once, even if she had gotten much further with indio then she ever cared to admit. They were engaged once, many years ago.

“I know, but I also know how traditional she is. It worries me. And even knowing we’re getting married...”He shrugged a little helplessly, letting her make him lay down with a sigh, before turning his head to look at her, squirming a little. Knowing he was just going to sound like a jealous idiot if he actually said it, and not wanting to miss her off with it. “...well.They both flirt, horribly. And in front of me...and you know...I dunno...I just bothers me....and I know you nearly married indio, and seeing him messed up messes with you and...it just..messes with me to.”He shrugged.

Krystal gave him a kiss. "Everything is going to be fine. I think if we explain what happened she'll understand. It isnt like we dont love each other, right? I love you more than anything. The only person more important is our son." She said, somehow knowing his mother would comepletely gush over little Dmitri. She nodded at sebastian, understand though she chuckled a little. "Did we forget who indio's dad is? Even married to el he could win flirt of the year. But okay, i'll talk to them both about stopping. As for indio getting messed up messing with me? Thats mostly beacause i'm the reason he got sober the firdt time. I feel like I failed him somehow." She said with a sigh, giving him another kiss. While she wouldn't discount his theory, she wondered why in the world after all these years steve would still be in love with her.

“I know, I love you to.”He smiled a little, leaning into her, absently stroking her hair before flinching a little, because it hurt some that she seemed to be simply brushing off his worry, even if he knew that rob was the biggest flirt that ever lived, it just....dammit. He hated these days when everything seemed bad, scrapping the man raw until he was bleeding. “I know you were. Just...I worry about you.And you didn’t fail him krys.”he sighed a little pressing a kiss her head, for the moment simply regretting saying anything, and now that he was out of costume, he was starting to feel relaxed enough to be tired.

Krystal snuggled into him, kissing him softly before she yawned. Their dinner had become forgotten, and she was ready to just curl up next to him and get some much needed rest. She wasn't sure what she said helped, but she'd tried anyway. Steve was coming over in the morning, so she would talk to him then. As for Indio, she'd go see him soon. "I hope not, sebby. But I still feel like it." She admitted, content to just go to sleep and wake inbthw morning and get her little dumpling back from his auntie and uncle.

Sebastian smiled a little. “You didn;’t.”He muttered sleeping mostly, dinner forgotten.

In thte morning Steve smiled as he stepped into the house, looking amused at the sight of the twins and dmitri, and the two co-stars having a dicussion about how it’s not okay to walk off set with props. Amused because he knew it wasn’t so much that he’d stolen thte arm that worried chris, but because he’d been upset enough to not wait. “I’m fine. Seriously, the skin’s not even that red anymore.”Sebastian grumbled before smiling at Steve. “Morning.”

Krystal smiled, tone light. "Okay sebby-bear. " she said, falling asleep soon after.

Krystal hugged steve tightly as he came in, grinning at him. "Morning stevie! You hungry? I made pancakes." She said with a smile, chuckling at her fiancee's banter, and giving seb a kiss. She was so happy to be his, and to be the mother of his son. Her little Dmitri. "Can i tell them?" She whispered into sebastians ear, excited about their engagement. She also had another reason. To guage steves reaction to the news.

“Morning.”Steve smiled as he hugged her back, stepping away as he settled at the table. “starving.” Gwen smiled a little as she cuddled fiona, smiling softly as she cuddled the fussing girl even as she tried to feed herself. Having figured out she had to eat between feeding the twins, otherwise she’d never eat herself. “Go ahead.”Sebastian said smiling a little, really wanting to see steve’s reaction to.

Krystal grinned, giving sebastian a kiss inbthanks, the clapping her hands together. "I have good news everyone!" She exclaimed happily as she served steve his pancakes, her grin wide. "sebastian proposed! We're engaged!" She squealed, almost unable to calm her excitement.

"Hm?”Gwen looked up in curiousity, smiling grinning happily. “that’s great. And about time really.”She teased looking at the blushing romanian. “no need to make fun.”Sebastian pouted a little as he rolled his eyes, watchcing steve who looked a little heartbroken at the idea of her getting married, but also looking happy for her. “Thats great, krys.”The convent actor smiled at her.

Krystal chuckled, giving her fiancee a kiss. "Its okay sebby. I do everything backwards, so it's only fair i do this backwards too." She said, smiling. She absolutely caught steven's change in mood, though she didn't voice it. Chris and gwen would be going back to their apartment soon, and seb would be leaving for work, so it would be just them and little dmitri, who would likely be sleeping. He did that alot. She would talk to him then.

Sebastian smiled kissing her back, leaning into her a little before sighing, making a face. “we better get going if you want to drop gwen and the girls off before going to film.”Sebastian said stretching, looking depressed at the idea of going to work when he really just wanted to stay home with dmitri and krys.

Krystal gave his shoulder a squeeze, kissing his cheek. She would miss him, but Dmitri and Steve would keep her company. Chris nodded. "You're right seb. We should go." He said as he got up, helping gwen up and taking little Nora, leaving with his fiance. Krys gave sebastian another kiss. "you go. I'll be here when you get home." she told him in that soft yet dominant tone she has, kissing his cheek.

When everyone had left, save steven, Krystal drank her tea, Dmitri cooing from his bassinet. The boy was fairly quiet like his dad, aside from when he was hungry. Any other time he was a happy quiet baby, or sleeping. "So, tell me whats on your mind, stevie. You look tense." She saidbin that soft yet dominant tone, knowing the man would respond.

“I know. I;m always right.”Sebastian snickered a little as he watched the other’s go, leaning down to kiss krys again, looking her over. “I’ll be home in a few hours....you sure you’ll be okay?”He muttered shivering slightly, not wanting to leave her but knowing he had to go. Sighing at her reassurance he smiled as he headed for the set.

Steve smiled a little as he watched Dmitri as the baby cooed, glancing at krystal before relaxing at the tone, shrugging. “I just never thought you’d actually marry him, I guess.”

Krystal smiled. "I'm sure, inima mea. Now go. I'll be here." She told him, watching him go.

Krystal gave him a confused look. "Why not? We do love each other, stevie." She told him, picking her son up as she finished her tea, cuddling him close.

Back
Top Bottom