Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

"Nnn..." He groans, he hadn't expected her to lock up so tight, then falling limp as she passed out from the overload, he slowly pulls her off him and lays her on the bed. He then gets up and moves over to Maddie "She made it hard, but I didn't cum in her..." He tips her chin up, making her look at him "You make me cum... And tonight never happened... Understand?" At her nod and steps closer and holds his cock out to her "You only get your mouth... Now open..." Once she does, he slowly pushes in, waits for her to relax her throat, then starts to fuck her, slowly picking up speed and force. "Mmm..." He deeps her throat several times and makes sure to allow her to breathe, he was going fast enough his balls were slapping her. "Fuck..." He grips her hair tighter and forces himself deep in her throat, then cums "Nnnn..." He waits a moment, then slowly pulls out, he was panting and looking at her.

Maddie was still sniveling as he moved over to her, her sore red eyes moving up to his face, she nodded at his proposition as she struggled to find words, she opened up her mouth to let him in, his cock bathed in Emily's juices she couldn't help but be selfish and lick them up even though for sure it would feel amazing, she looked up at him as he began to fuck her throat, small gags escaping her as she still felt that pit in her stomach and couldn't focus 100% on him, it was all a blur as he thrust in and out again and again until he grabbed handfuls of her hair and shoved himself all the way in and came down her throat, the taste was delicous as the cum filled her mouth, she swallowed as much as she could as he pulled out, a few small strings rolling down her chin, she looked up at her master as she caught her breath, she felt guilty still. "Master...I wasn't focusing...I was distracted I haven't earned a clean slate." She looked up at him with determined eyes. "Please master fuck my throat again be as rough as you want, if I blackout just keep using me...I need to know I've learnt my lesson." She was so scared she would make the same mistake, she hadn't listened twice in one day and she wouldn't dare risk it again.

He looks down at her, she was still scared, he was a little happy at that, he was still panting softly "Fine... But get me ready..." He moves closer again and tips her head back, still holding her hair, he moves with her as she licks and sucks him softly until he's hard again. He makes her look at him again "You're my Pet... And you do as you're told... Say it..." He watches her and waits for her to say it, once she does he trusts himself back into her mouth, he thrusts deep with buck of his hips, only pulling back if her eyes rolled, he wanted her awake for this "Nnn... This is the only cock you'll ever have... So you better enjoy it properly..." He keeps it up, not going as fast as last time, wanting to take his time, "Mmm..." he had no doubt she was seeing stars by this point by the way her eyes glossed and flickered with each breath he allowed her "You better swallow.." He eyes were half closed but he wouldn't let her pass out, he thrusts a few more times before deeping once more and emptying into her, he pulls out and stares at her. "Well done..." He reaches behind and frees her "Now be a good girl and get into bed..."

Maddie had a slight smile as he accepted her and was glad that he even helped her, forcing her head back as she opened her mouth to lick and suck at his cock, she was about to drop onto his cock all the way until he forced her to look up at him. "I'm your pet, I will do anything you ask master, I promise." Without a moments hesitation her mouth and throat were suddenly filled she gagged softly, her hands opening and then closing into fists as she started to drift away but he pulled back so she could breathe, he continued this, filling her throat so she would lap at what she could with her tongue until she started to go faint and would pull back so she could breathe, there were black spots in his vision and it was hard to focus on him but she pushed herself to, he spoke but the words were muffled and blurred as her body tried to keep itself awake, she felt a few quick thrusts into her mouth before she finally felt his balls empty into her mouth, she made sure to swallow every last drop until she only had a mouthful left, he pulled out and she opened her mouth to show him his load in her mouth before closing and making a big gulp and opened once more to show her empty mouth. Her vision finally returning as she got to breathe while he undid her bonds, red marks on her wrists and ankles. "Yes master." She moved to the bed and unsure of what position to get in got on her hands and knees. "Thank you for punishing me again master. I deserve every second of it and I promise I will never disobey you again."

He watches her and slowly moves back to the bed "You can hold her tonight... But no more play until tomorrow..." He looks over Emily and smirks to himself, he rubs her cheek and made sure she closed her eyes, he had fucked her pretty hard, and she enjoyed every second of it. "She was very good... You chose well..." He moves around the bed and gets in behind Maddie, he pulls her close after she hugs Emily close, "Sleep Pet..." He snakes his arm between them and holds Maddie closer, cupping her breast as he goes to sleep.

The next morning he gets up and slowly lets Maddie go, careful not to wake her and goes to shower, once done he moves to check on Felicity and Kristen. He enters the room softly and walks up to the bed, the two were cuddled close and holding each other, kristen still had her little grin on her face. 'Happy little slut... Just wait until mommy finds out what she's doing today...' He chuckles softly and continues to watch them.

Maddie smiled softly, she thought she would receive more punishment but now was able to hold her angel again, she moves over and snuggles up to her, the girl who was reduced to a dribbling mess in front of her very eyes. "Thank you master, she is amazing..just not quite as amazing as you." Maddie finally got some sleep, his warm hand holding her breast as she drifted away.

Felicity was the first to wake, she looked up to see Atoshi standing over them. "G-good morning..." She wasn't sure exactly what to say or how to act, she shifted uncomfortably which woke Kristen. "Morning mummy..." She said with a ditzy voice and then looked up to see her master. "Good morning master!" She moved away from her mother to hug him, her face awfully close to his dick. "Good morning to you too." She said with a smile. "Which one of us is getting a good fucking?" She smiled up at her master, saying it so nonchalantly, her mother simply shook her head, by this point everything that could happen had happened, her daughters made her cum so many times, fucked her pussy and her ass and she was reduced to just a slut for them to play with.

He smiles "Good morning..." Then chuckles softly "Well... Since you'll be having fun later today... Shouldn't Felicity get me now..." He trails his fingers over Felicity's side, then down between her thighs, he teases until she opens her legs. "Would you like that Felicity..." He stares at her as he starts to tease and rub her clit, dipping his finger into her lightly "Ask nicely and I'll fill this hole with something much bigger then my finger..." She was already wet, he body more then conditioned to react to pleasure, it was her mind that still had that bit of fight locked away. "Well Felicity..." He was now slowly thrusting one finger into her, knowing it was beyond a tease to her sensitive core.

Kristen folded her arms in front of her as if throwing a tantrum. "Fine." She said in a huff.

Felicity's body reacted without her consent, the moment his hands moved to her thighs they opened with no resistance, his fingers rubbing against her clit and her body soaked itself for him. "Mmmm." he continued to rub her and push his finger inside, a small gasp as he teased her clit when he spoke again and started to slowly thrust into her. "Yes...please fill me up..." That still tiny portion of her mind wanted to fight it but it had lost the fight whether it wanted to admit it or not. "Please master..." At this point she was pretty much just a sentient sex toy her body acted on its own and she couldn't fight it but there was still plenty for her to learn and some of her spirit to still break.

He grins at her "Very good..." He moves between her legs and spreads her thighs wider "Why don't you tell her what you're doing today my Pet..." He looks at Felicity and pushes in slowly, knowing her body wanted it fast, he wanted her to hear this before he made her mind black out. He leans over her and licks at her nipples, then suckles them softly, keeping everything light and slow, giving Kristen time to tell her. He sits back up to watch her as Kristen starts to talk, which lead her to start touching herself, her mind going over what the boys would do to her. As Kristen started to touch herself. He'd speed up with Felicity to match her pace, even pinching her nipples as Kristen did.

"Yes master." Kristen smiled wickedly as her mother was played with. "I'm going out today with master to meet some boys, I showed off the last time we went out." She started to slowly touch herself as she remembered it. "I'm going to let them see...everything and then they are going to have their way with me, absolutely anything they want for as long as they want..." She moaned loudly as her mother looked on in shock and disgust, she began to speak disapprovingly until she was interrupted as he sped up and pinched her nipples. "I'm going to be a filthy little cumslut for as many men and women that show up and master will record it all." She started masturbating faster and rougher, each thrust pushing in harder and harder and her nipples now being twisted. "Mummy I'll show you it! We can play while watching." She smiled at a clearly freaked out mother but the thought was a turn on for Kristen, so many taboos broken by simply having it happen let alone toying with her mother while watching the video of it. "Master can I please?!" She begged.

Atoshi grins and watches the two interact as he continues to fuck her, matching his pace and actions with Kristen's. He looks at Felicity as Kristen speaks to her, he could tell she wanted to say something but his fuckig prevented it. When Kristen told her he would be filming it he gave a little harder thrust and looked to his Pet "Of course you can... I wouldn't keep you from your fun..." He starts to thrust harder as Felicity tries to say something against it, he looks at Kristen "Faster Pet... Cum with your mother... Share your pleasures..." He fucks her harder and faster, watching her face slowly change from angry to dopey in a few hard thrusts "That's it Felicity... Just feel..." He reaches down and starts to quickly rub her it as well, she may have a brain, but the right amount of pleasure turns it right off.

Felicity was moaning more and more her body reacting on its own, her mind starting to turn to mush despite how hard she was concentrating, Kristen picked up her pace at her master's command and whether Felicity wanted to or not her mind's thought capacity simply vanished and she could only look up at her master with a slutty expression, her clit being rubbed forced her to heave her chest out, Kristen seeing an opportunity leaned in and licked at her mother's nipple, her own now over her mother's mouth returned the favour, the two let out muffled screams in sync as they came, and whereas the other girls had their muscles tighten Felicity relaxed and only her pussy tightened, more pleasure for her and whoever was fucking her while allowing them to push deeper. Kristen pulled away with a smile.

"Master...if you want mum and I could 69 while you fuck her...it would be fun wouldn't it or I could help you again." Kristen smiled with a devilish grin. "What do you think?" She looked down at her mother who already was gone, her eyes showed that she was conscious but her brain was well and truly turned off, the only movement she made was to rock back and forth slightly obviously wanting more as her tongue hung out like a broken little skank.

Atoshi groans and thrusts deep into her as she cums, filling her a he looks over her "Mmm... Why not ride her face... Teach her to eat a pussy your way..." He grins and pulls out of her, then lifts her slightly to thrust into her ass, "Nnn... Still tight after all that..." He watches as Kristen moves over her mother and reaches up, smacks her ass lightly "Make her beg for you..." He holds Felicity's hips and starts to thrust into her ass quickly, once he set his pace, he uses his fingers to fuck her pussy and rub her clit. "Having fun Felicity..." He grins and speeds up.

"Yes master!" Kristen moved to sit over her mother but watched as Atoshi lifted her up and filled her ass with his huge cock, her mother letting out a loud pleasure scream mixed with a slight bit of a pain, Kristen now took her place as her mother moaned more and more with each thrust. "OH!" Kristen jumped slightly as the red hand mark settled on her ass. "Yes master." She turned to look down at her mother. "Now mummy beg to eat me out, I know your a slut at heart and you want to."

Felicity was thrusting back at her master as Kristen mounted her face asked to beg. "Please Kristen let me eat you out while our master fucks me in the ass please!" There was no rational thought anymore just programmed responses.
"Okay mum." With no willingness to wait her mother moved to eat out her daughter, Kristen gripping her head so she could get deeper, Felicity letting out a groan of approval after he started to fingerfuck her while fucking her ass.

"What are your plans for mum master? I get to be used in public and you gave Maddie her gift."

Atoshi groans and hisses as he fucks her ass, he glances at them as Kristen does as told, he fucks her harder when Felicity cries out like ordered and adds a finger to her pussy. He smirks and looks at Kristen "Look at her... She's a slut through and through... But... She also has a brain, sometimes..." He laughs slightly as she moans and cries out "I know several men who enjoy putting women in their place..." He twists his fingers to find her Gspot and rubs it quickly. "After a few more lessons... She'll be ready to have clients... But unlike you... She won't be keeping the money..." He smacks Felicity's ass and fucks her harder.

"Oh doesn't that sound lovely mum? Your gonna be a pimped out whore, suits you perfectly!" She smiled down at her. Felicity was moaning and fidgeting with every single touch and her tongue filling Kristen's pussy, she moaned loudly as she was called a slut, tightening up and once again when called a whore, her tongue running over her daughter's clit with fervor as her ass was fucked harder and more fingers were added. Kristen reached down and moved her mother's hair out of the way. "Look up at me mum." Her eyes moved up to her daughter's her happy, lust filled eyes glazed over with pleasure.

"She seems to speed up her tongue every time we call her a slut." A moan filled the room from both Kristen and a muffled one from Felicity. "She might be into humiliation master." Kristen looked down at her mother, dribbling a small bit of spit onto her forehead, Felicity letting out a pleasure scream into her daughter's pussy as she tightened and her legs flailed around.

Atoshi chuckles and just fucks her faster "She is a slut... And soon she'll be a fully trained one... Hmm... I'll have to add that into her training... Turning a camera on her as she's about to cum and making her watch herself... She how far she's fallen..." He smacks Felicity's ass again "How about that you horny whore... Watching yourself cum over and over... Or having your own daughters fuck you silly... You're nothing but a cunt... A sex toy to be shed and tossed aside..." He pumps his fingers deeper and thrusts his dick harder, he moans louder as he gets close himself. "Cum for me you bitch!"

Felicity screamed with pleasure as she licked faster and deeper on her daughter, her body shook and quivered as she got insulted again and again when she was told to cum she did as if on cue, her body arching up as she squirted, her daughter cumming as well before moving off to catch her breath. Felicity lay on the bed also recovering her breath. "Master more please!" She begged, looking so pathetic with that slutty look and her daughter's pussy juice on her face. "Anywhere!" She pressed her breasts together and lightly flicked her nipples, Kristen moved in to give her mother a nice long soft kiss before pulling back. "Your such a slut mum." A cooing moan escaped her as she tightened up again.

He watches with a grin as she continues to fuck her, soon thrusting deep shortly after they came, filling her, he pulls from her, ps tog slightly. "You're done for now slut... It's time for you bathe again... He looks at Kristen "So do you... Take her for a bath with you an get ready for your date... I'll clean up in here and get it ready for her next lesson..." He looks down at Felicity and grins, the strong proud woman she was, was completely gone, locked away deep in her mind. As Kristen leads Felicity from the room, Atoshi gets to cleaning it up, he changes sheets and pulls out some silk rope and the sybian. He places the toy in the middle of the room and hangs the rope from a hook in the ceiling, she'd be able to reach her breasts with her wrists tied, but not lower. He starts to program the machine when Kristen leads Felicity back into the room. He finishes and moves over to her, he tips her chin up to look her in the eyes "How was she in the bath... Did she behave..." He smiles at Felicity "Did you enjoy our playtime today..." He cups her breasts and massages it "I have a treat for you..." He leads her to the machine.

Felicity whimpered but Kristen answered. "No problem master! I can't wait for my 'date'" She smiled and led Felicity out. "We should get her a lead." She jokingly said before taking her to the bath, the moment the door was closed Felicity attempted to play with herself. "Uh! You either get ready or I will tell master." Felicity whimpered and got in to clean herself.
"But Kristen we could play as long as we want and he won't know!" Kristen smirked at her mother's suggestion before hopping in with her and they cleaned each other. "Trust me he will find out." After Felicity argued for another few minutes they finally finished up, and both walked back after drying off. "She tried to get us to play, I told her no master, Can I have a reward because I behaved?" She begged her master.
"A treat?!" Felicity asked and followed her master to the machine. "What is it?"

He smiles at Kristen "You did well... I will give you something in a moment..." He helps her onto the machine and lightly cuffs her ankles to it so she can't get off, then ties her hands so she can only reach to her breasts, enough to play with them. "It's a sex toy... It's gonna be your 'teacher' today..." He smiles at her, the ribbed nub was right against her clit, he picks up his phone and turns on the app and sets it to start. It was programmed to be on low for two hours before it was able to increase to medium for an hour, then back to low, keeping that pattern. "You're going to stay there until we come home... And have fun..." He kisses her cheek as the toy starts up.

He moves pet to Kristen and smiles "What would you like for a reward my sweet..." He sits on the bed and pulls her into his lap, kissing along her shoulders and neck slowly. "We need to find you some clothes..." He links their fingers with on one hand.

Kristen bounced up and down on the tips of her feet knowing that she would be rewarded. Felicity was in a bit of shock as she was moved onto the machine and her body was tied down, she attempted to move her hands but found she could only get as low as her big milky white breasts. "Teacher?" She asked with confusion as he explained it was a sex toy, it turned on and all that regained thought that allowed her to speak vanished, the vibrations of the machine on her clit forcing Felicity to shake in unison, a long drawn out moan the only sound able to escape her.

Kristen thought to herself as he asked her what she would want. "Hmm..." She still was thinking as he pulled her onto his lap and placed kisses on her neck and shoulders. "I don't know master...I didn't think that far, surprise me." Kristen smiled as she linked her fingers with his. "Hmmm so many choices of clothes."

He pulls her into his lap more and lifts one of her legs to rest on the bed, spreading her thighs slightly "You're used to quick and fast... How about a nice slow build up..." He turns her head to look at him, then trails his hand down to her pussy, his fingers ghost over it before slipping between her lips. "Just breathe and watch me Pet... Try and stay relaxed..." He smiles at her, slowly running his fingers along her slit and back up to her clit, rubbing it slowly and gently. "You may like this..." He kisses her cheek then just stares back at her, keeping his touches slow and light, he'd never slowed down with Kristen, after finding she liked it hard and fast. "That's it... Deep breaths..." He guides her through it, his other hand still laced with hers, he could feel her starting to tremble "Ah, look here..." He turns her head to face him again as she turned to look at Felicity after a louder moan "Just focus on me... Ok deary..." He smiles at her.

Kristen followed his moves and lifted her leg while spreading them. "Yes master." She said obediently as she was made to look at him, his hand sliding down her body to get to her pussy, a soft touch over her lips making her quiver, she was panting softly and tried to keep her eyes on him, his fingers now running along her pussy and touching her clit that stood hard and begged for attention, her panting quickening until he told her to take deep breaths, they were ragged but she did her best, her mother moaned but while she was turning to look he moved her head to face him again. "Y-yes master" Her voice quivering as she stared into his eyes, her body aching for more. "Master your such a t-tease."

Atoshi smirks at her "But you're enjoying it... Aren't you..." He keeps it up, slowly rubbing her clit and pinching it slightly "You'll find if you don't focus on it... It'll surprise you..." He lets her hand go again and reaches it up to massage her breast, rubbing and pinching her nipple just as lightly "Just focus on me and breathing... In and out... That's it..." He smiles at her and keeps it up, even rubbing over her slit now and then, Felicity was moaning softly in the background and he'd give Kristen a soft kiss each time she resisted looking "Very good..." She was staring at him, her eyes slightly unfocused and glossy, her breathing was fairly even, he could feel her body treming the closer she got.

Back
Top Bottom