Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Kristen let out a small gasp of surprise as her master smacked her ass. "Sorry master." She knew it was because of her disapproval, this was going to be harder then she thought, finally everyone was dished up and Kristen sat down and began to eat until she was complimented, she looked up and saw Maddie and Emily acting all lovey dovey, she looked away and tried to hide her disapproval at the display's of affection. "Thank you master, I guess I've learnt a bit from watching you and Maddie." Maddie and Emily were now feeding each other like it was some romance movie. "Someone I like?" Kristen thought for a minute but ended up shaking her head. "Not really, after everything mum told me I did my best to avoid all of that. I have some close female friends but I shunned all the guys." She was being honest, she never gave much thought to any form of sexual interaction or even romance really, that was still apparent to some extent with how she looked at Maddie and Emily. "My best friend had a thing for me I think but that is probably as far as it goes."

When he finished eating he sets his dish in the sink and goes to Kristen's side "Come with me... Let them finish eating..." He takes her hand and leads her to the living room, sitting them on the couch "Ok... I can see you don't like Emily... Or... You're jealous... Which ever it is... I want it to stop..." He looks at her "So... Is there anyone that you'd want... Or something you'd want..." He pulls her to straddle his lap "I want my Pets happy... You've been good... You deserve something too..." He leans closer and licks her nipples through her gown and nips them slightly, he also rubs her bare core against his jean covered crotch "What will make you happy..." He stares at her as he continues to tease her, working her up slowly.

Kristen finished her food quickly and was surprised when her master asked her to come with him she took her seat on the couch and listened intently. "Sorry master..." She said as he talked about her attitude. "I'm just not into that lovey dovey stuff. They look like they are practicing roles for a romantic movie." She was shocked as he pulled her onto his lap. "Someone that I want or something you ask?" She tried to think although her thought process was interrupted as he played with her nipples, the sensation more intense as the fabric of her nightgown rubbed over her nipples along with his tongue, her body reacted instantly as she began to get wet, leaving a line on his jeans as he rubbed against her. "I don't know." She looked up at the two again, Maddie was in heaven clearly this was some sort of massive reward, the thing she wanted more then anything, what did Kristen want? She thought over everything that had happened to her recently, her previous life's wants seeming so boring now, she leaned in to her master's ear and whispered. "I-i think I like being dominated master...the way you made me beg before, made me work for every little thing, I was imagining what the boys I was showing off to were thinking, how they would want to 'use' me." She felt so embarrased as she admitted it, her pussy had gotten so wet from the mental images passing through her head, imagining herself now in the spot of her mother who had laid there covered in cum with toys sticking out of her like a discarded sex doll.

He rocks her a bit faster against him as she starts to tremble, her tell that she was excited "So... You want to be used..." He nips her nipples again "Fucked until you pass out..." He makes her look at him "By men... Or women..." He smirks and reaches up to pinch her nipple as he watches her "Have them filling every hole... Their eyes on you... Watching as you're pushed closer to bliss..." He grins at her, he could tell she was picturing all this, imagining it happening to her, "Is that what you want my Pet... Would that make you happy..." He had slipped his other hand down between her thighs, he thrust 4 fingers into her as he had spoken, making her ride them as he teased her with his words, she was wet and panting. "Well my Pet..." He could feel her fluttering around his fingers.

Kristen softly cooed as he began to play with her more and putting more and more images into her head, she wanted to be used until she passed out by anyone or anything, she began to drool as she pictured groups of men and women taking her every hole, someone filming it for even more to see, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she came again and again and again until she was left a drooling mess, she was snapped out of the image by her master suddenly thrusting 4 fingers into her soaked pussy. "Yes! Yes master that's what I want, I want to live my life like how we treated mum, I want to be a toy, an object for everyone to use!" Without any kind of warning she came on his fingers, her head falling onto his shoulder, drool soaking into his shirt as she displayed the most shameless and slutty look.

He grins at her and quickly opens his jeans, without waiting for her to relax, he shifts her and thrusts into her, setting a quick hard pace "You wanna be a toy my pet..." He pulls his cell out, he had taken the boy's number, he calls it up, he sits her up more on him "Here... You tell that boy... To bring his friends to the park tomorrow..." He dials it and hands her the phone, not slowing his pace "You tell him what you want... Or I stop..." He grins, this would be just as good as someone watching her, the boy would clearly hear what she was doing. As she starts to speak he smirks as leans forward and pulls her nipples into his mouth, nipping them and teasing them with his tongue, still fucking her hard.

Suddenly she was filled with cock, her orgasm was barely finished as he forced her to ride on him, she was handed a phone that was already dialing and told to talk to the boy, the boy from the park, a voice answered hello and she began to speak so her master wouldn't stop. "Hello!" Every thrust made her moan a small bit it was obvious to the person on the other end of the phone what was happening. "I saw you and your friends at the park! I'm going back tommorow....bring your friends!" She moaned louder as her master nipped at her nipples, the boy was now making small grunts of pleasure, probably masturbating as he asked if they would get any alone time with her. "Yes you and your friends can see everything tommorow, take pictures close up, record me...record me while I blow you all, as you all fuck me senseless and use me like a toy." She began to cum now while she spoke. "Fill me up and cover me! Then throw me away!" Her body threatened to break her as she talked. "Bring everyone to watch and fuck me! Treat me like a toy slut!" She fell forward again as her body tried to recover. "I'll see you tommorow!" She heard a "Oh yes!" As the boy came and she hung up, she felt spent but that was the point. "Keep using me master! Break me!"

Maddie and Emily had been listening after they finished their food and had already retreated to the bedroom, they couldn't hold back after hearing Kristen talk like that.

He chuckles as she hangs up and drops his phone, he had kept going even after she came again, he holds her hips tight. "If I break you tonight... How will you enjoy tomorrow..." He grins and starts to fuck her harder, he was no where near close "You'll be nothing but their toy tomorrow... Every hole filled... Your breasts and hands being used..." He makes her look at him "Shall I give you that shot... Or do you want their cocks to slowly drive you mad... A moaning mess covered in cum and too tired to move..." He makes her look at him again "I'll record it all... So you can watch yourself being fucked... Watch as you become nothing more then a cum slut... Is that what you want Kristen... To be fucked silly over and over... Till you don't even know your name..." He was thrusting faster, getting closer.

She couldn't help but grip onto him tightly and ride him as best she could while she was like this. "I'll be okay by tomorrow! I promise master!" She felt him speed up and it was like she was being shocked with electricity, she was twitching so violently on top of his massive cock he kept talking about tomorrow, how she would be used in every way, how she would be reduced to a cum covered mess, he then said he would record it, "Yes master! More then anything thats what I want! Don't give me the shot! I want them to fuck me silly naturally!" After that she returned to the screaming moans that already had filled the room, she came again but it was so hard to pick out from how she was acting now, she didn't slow down she didn't want to, it was like she had become an animal.

"Nnn.. That's it Kristen... Be the slut you wanna be... Mmm... You gonna cum again on me you little bitch..!" He holds her hips and thrusts hard and fast up into her, holding back until just before she came again "Nnn..!" He cries out and thrusts deep, filling her as he cums hard, he shudders and buries his face into her breasts, biting slightly. He holds her and pants as he slowly comes down, her body shaking with every move he made, he pulls back to look at her, hold on her up "You're a cum craving slut... Say it... Say it..." He reaches down with one hand and rubs her clit, knowing it won't take very much to bring her over again, she was beyond sensitive already. "What are you Kristen..." He keeps her on edge, only rubbing quickly when she does as told.

Kristen's nails dug into her master as he called her a slut and bitch, she tightened up on him and felt him get close with her again, she felt him bury himself in her and his face hide in chest, she could feel his teeth on her flesh as she came, she shook on him, her fingers finally loosened up and stopping digging in like she had claws and her toes uncurled from the white knuckle tenseness, soon he reached for her clit and rubbed it after telling her to admit what she was, she was hardly able to hear him ask what she was as her mind was breaking from his touch. "I'm a cum craving slut, a hopeless bitch suitable only to be used!" He sped up and it only took her moments to cum again, her eyes rolling back as her face contorted into that visage of pure pleasure. "I love being a cock loving slut." She said between her quivers. She has done such a 180 from how she used to be, Maddie was still innocent despite how she loved sex she still saw everything with rose colored glasses, Kristen truly shared no interests with her past life anymore.

Atoshi smirks and looks at her, mouth hanging open and eyes rolled back, he slowly lifts her off him then stands and picks her up after fixing his pants. "Alright Kristen... Bed time..." He heads to Felicity's room and moves to the bed, he lays her next to Felicity. "Sleep well Pet.." With her so out of it, this was the best place for her to sleep, he checks over Felicity before leaving, he heads into the other room to check on Maddie and Emily.

Kristen was already out by the time he picked her up, Felicity in her sleep moved to hug her sleeping daughter, unaware of what degrading act was just performed on her.

Maddie and Emily didn't notice as Atoshi walked in, the two making out as their hands roamed over each other, Maddie still wearing the nightgown and Emily's hands beneath it, neither of them were touching each others breasts or pussy, just roaming and feeling each other, Maddie caught a glimpse of her master out of her eye and jumped off. "I'm sorry master! I agreed you would get to have some fun with Emily and I just got so distracted by you and Kristen I couldn't help it!" Her legs were rubbing together, Emily's as well as Emily got up to stand beside Maddie, the two were panting and red faced. "I can go master if you want while you spend time with Emily..."

Atoshi walks up to her and cups her cheek "It's fine Sweety... Your sister was quite arousing..." He kisses her softly "And no... You can stay..." He smiles "I don't want her begging me... I want her looking at you..." He smirks "I'm going to tease your little angel... Slowly... And I want her silent as she stares at you..." He steps away from Maddie and moves to Emily "Did you hear that Sweety... I want you to be your sweet innocent self... No begging... Just watching your little lover... Ok..." He slowly moves Emily to sit on the edge of the bed, he kneels between her legs and spreads them, he glances at Maddie before leaning in and licking Emily slowly, softly teasing, keeping everything light.

Maddie smiled sheepishly up at her master as she kissed him, she listened to his plan. "You want me to watch you with Emily?" Her legs rubbed together as she pictured it and with Emily watching her she wasn't so sure she could just stay on the sidelines.
Emily looked a little nervous as Atoshi walked towards her. "I understand master." She didn't know him by any other name, she just moved with him so she was sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyes focused on Emily as he began to lick her, her eyes melting as his slow, teasing licks touched at her nethers, small gasps and barely audible moans forcing their way out of her lips, Maddie was shifting uncomfortably as she watched, his touches and licking was so soft and teasing she knew he would be there for a while. "M-master can I touch myself?" She asked as she watched, in her head begging for him to say yes, her hands were already hovering over her breasts and crotch as she watched Emily make such sexy faces.

Atoshi smirks slightly and pulls away from Emily slightly, he glances back at her "Only if you can keep from cumming... Making her cum is my job right now... Understand..." He turns back to Emily and resumes his soft and slow licking, lightly suckling her it now and then. He knew if Maddie made herself cum then Emily would follow, he wasn't going to allow that this time, he wanted to slowly push Emily to her limits until she burst. He moans softly against her, enjoying the torment this was causing his own Pet, this wouldn't only push Emily, but Maddie as well. He holds Emily's hips and gently spreads her wider, he lightly flicks his tongue against her clit, then pushes it inside slightly, twisting it slowly.

Maddie made a loud whine as he said she couldn't cum, her hands didn't know what to do, touching herself would only make it worse and harder to resist, especially as Emily moaned louder and louder, her face showing just how good her master's tongue was as he suckled and licked at her pussy, Maddie bit her lip as she watched as Emily's legs were spread and his tongue moved over her clit before finding itself inside. Emily shifting slightly to allow him the easiest access, her chest heaving as her hungry eyes stayed on Maddie.

Maddie tried to think of some way out of this, some way to focus on anything else, this would be a slow burn and she was already sensitive from her time with Emily but nothing short of leaving would work which would surely be against what her master would want, her hands now moving to softly caress her nethers, not pushing herself inside just yet, just a slow caress as she stood watching her lover be pleasured by her master, she tried to bite back her moans as she gave in but it was impossible to hide.

He smirks, so his little Pet was feeling the burn already, he keeps up his actions, he slowly trails a hand up her side and softly cups her breast, squeezing it lightly. He suckles her clit a bit harder but not enough to tip her over the edge, he could feel her beginning to shiver, her moans becoming more audible. He pulls away a moment to glance at Maddie "Remember my warning Pet... Unless you want another punishment..." He releases her breast to hold her thighs again and presses his tongue into her again, twisting and thrusting it slowly, nosing her clit lightly.

Emily moved her hand to trail her fingers through Atoshi's hair, her body moving against his every touch as his hand moved up, she began to quiver as his still teased her like this, she was getting so close as she watched Maddie begin to struggle as well, both were aching so much to cum but while Emily's orgasm was controlled by Atoshi, Maddie was struggling to keep herself in check, Emily didn't speak as she watched Maddie as she was told to keep quiet.

Listening to Emily's moans, watching her tremble and knowing just how good her master was at this was a terrible mix, her hands now pushing deep inside her pussy, her other hand squeezing and pulling her nipples. "Master please I can't wait!" Maddie begged as her orgasm built up inside her, her eyes locked onto Emily's as they started to glaze because of the pleasure her master was bestowing on her, those begging, soft and loving eyes and suddenly she came, falling to her knees and body quivering violently, she fell forward, her head resting on the ground as her body rippled.

Emily came, her legs squeezing Atoshi and making him unable to move away for a moment. her screams filling the room as she squirted against Atoshi as she fell back, her body quivering.

Atoshi was enjoying his little game until Maddie broke the rules and made herself cum, causing Emily to cum as well, before he was ready. He stays still as Emily rides out her orgasm, then stands, "Stay on that bed... You are not to move..." His voice was hard, but it wasn't her he was mad at, he turns to look at Maddie and glares slightly "You failed again my Pet..." He moves over to her and makes her stand "I warned you Maddie..." He takes her over to the closet and makes her stand "Don't move..." He enters the closet and gathers a few things, he exits and moves her back beside the bed. He takes the rope and ties her hands behind her back, then makes her kneel and ties her wrists to her ankles. "Since you can't keep your hands idle... I'll force them... And because of your failure... The best way to punish you... Is to punish Emily... While you watch..." He looks at her "Protest... And she will get what you got before... I know you don't want her feeling that..."

He leaves her there and moves back to Emily, he strips and gets on the bed, he moves behind her and has her up on her knees, facing Maddie. "Now... Watch your Mistress..." He quickly brings Emily down on his cock, then holds her hips and spreads her legs, allowing Maddie to see him in her. He holds her and starts a quick pace, helping her bounce on him.

Emily looked worried as he sounded so harsh, she nodded as he got up and walked over to Maddie telling her she failed, Maddie looked up at her master, the joyful face of her coming down from her orgasm instantly gone as her master looked down at her. "I'm sorry master!" She was forced to her feet and told not to move, tears starting to roll down her face knowing that she failed her master once again. Emily began to move but Maddie shook her head, when Maddie saw her master coming back with rope she looked so defeated, she knew what was going to happen, she moved without arguement, her hands being tied behind her and then tied they were tied to her ankles in a kneeling position, he told her that if she complained Emily would be hurt and that she was to watch as he had his way with Emily, her heart aching at the thought of it happening in this way, but she stayed silent, she couldn't risk hurting Emily.

Emily was still silent from the previous rule, she moved into a kneeling position as well for him as she watched Maddie, a sympathetic smile on her face as she was suddenly sunk onto Atoshi's cock, a scream of pleasure erupting from her as he pulled her legs open and began pushing her up and down on his cock, she did her best to bounce as fast as he motioned for her to go, her sensitive pussy sending vibrations all throughout her body. Maddie sitting, silent watching her lover enjoy herself on her master's thick rod, she was jealous but knew this punishment had to happen, her body was still shifting against her will, aching for more.

"Nnn... I never intended to touch your Angel my Pet... But you left me no choice..." He looks at her and moves Emily faster, harder on him, he licks up her neck "You don't need to hold back this time little Angel... Let your Mistress hear how good I feel..." He grins, and nips her shoulder, then slows down as he feels her getting too close, this time he'd push her to her limits with out interruption. "Ah... I didn't say you could cum yet Angel... This is your Mistress' punishment... Watching you suffer... And I have all night..." He lets her calm down with slow to nonexistent movements, not letting her cum, then starting again with fast hard thrusts. He continues this pattern several times, always letting her get so close before stopping again, he glances at his clock, it had already bin 30 minutes, "Can you last all night... Angel..." He whispers to Emily softly.

Maddie could only whimper as she watched her angel be used by her master, she would have loved to have their places exchanged but seeing her like this was just so heart wrenching when she pictured Emily being so sweet and innocent in her mind she could force out the pictures of her before even knowing her kinks from her mouth but this would be so much harder.

Emily did her best to follow him speeding her up, thrusting back down against him as she groaned with pleasure, her lovely caring eyes focused only on Maddie something that was unknowingly torturing her, feeling a firm hand on her made her so soaked the only thing that would make it better is if she was sharing it with Maddie, it made her sad to see Maddie forced to stay out of it. "It feels so good master! Feeling your tough hands push me up and down is just like how Felicity tied my hands behind my back and forced me to bounce up and down on her huge strap on!" She let out a long slutty moan as she finished the story, Maddie only breaking more as she watched, She was getting so close until he told her she couldn't cum, the realization of how this would turn on her suddenly hit her, by the end of the 30 minutes she was crying, coming so close so many times and having it yanked away. "Please no more! Master let me cum!"

Maddie had done her best to be silent, not letting out a tear or a groan until hearing Emily speak, suddenly tears pouring out of her eyes like a flood, she wanted to scream out but he would hurt Emily if she did, Maddie just couldn't risk it, never.

Atoshi grins at her story, licking along her neck as she told it, but after a few more denials, she was starting to understand. "Look at your Mistress and ask he if she's learned her lesson..." As he waits for Emily to ask her, he continues his torturous pattern of pleasure and denial, he even reaches around to massage and rub her breasts, nipping at her neck. He then looks to Maddie as she finally answers "You'll follow orders from now on my Pet... You don't want this to happen to your Angel again... Do you..." He held Emily's hips and started to make her bounce on him harder and faster, thrusting deeper "Now I'll let you cum Emily... No more stopping..." He controls her movements and fucks her roughly, he licks up her neck again and whispers "Lose yourself to the pleasure... Little Angel..."

"Maddie! Have you learned your lesson!?" She didn't mean to raise her voice but after this torture she couldn't help it.

"Yes master! I learn my lesson! I'll never misbehave again I swear! Please master stop torturing Emily. It hurts so much." Maddie simply broke now, she fell to the side, she could only look up through tears as Emily was fucked harder and faster, Emily was a drooling and screaming mess, she saw him whisper into her ear and her body locked up, even her weak body threatening to crush Atoshi between her thighs, her eyes shooting to the ceiling, she felt like her orgasm went on for hours, her breathing shallow and then suddenly she went limp and fell forward, her eyes glazed over as she blacked out but still open.

Back
Top Bottom