Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

"Hmm... You could do it that way... Or have her leave them then forget them... Keep you the only thing she knows..." He watches her whisper to Emily, he as they come closer "Nnn..." He looks down at the. "You... Didn't have to Maddie..." He tilts his head back and moans softly, the two of them together was heaven and they were so evenly paced he thought it it was only one mouth "Mmm..." He reaches out and places a hand on each head and gently urges them to go faster, he moans louder as they do so and he feel his sac starting to tighten "Mmm... O-Open wide..." He pushes them back and uses his hand "To gues out..." He works himself quickly and soon cums, "Nnnn..." He moans and coats both their faces and mouthes, he was panting softly.

They both moaned along his length as he put a hand on each of their heads and made them go faster, they both happily moved away and opened their mouth and took string upon string on on each of their faces and in their mouths. They then licked each other clean and before swallowing made out, putting on quite the show for him before they both swallowed the large load. "Master you gave me my angel, she is perfect and now loves me unconditionally, if you want anything we are open to it." She smiled up at him before turning back to Emily. "Emily master gave me a great idea, you love me more then anything yes? More then even your family?"
"Of course Maddie! I couldn't live without you in my life." Emily quickly answered.
"Then forget them, as far as your concerned nothing else outside my family and master is not important, you will look at me like a savior from your old life, your perfect angel just like how I see you." Maddie reached a hand out and softly touched Emily's face.
"Of course Maddie, your my angel, my savior and one and only." It was hard to picture Emily had ever been with Felicity now the way she looked at Maddie like her existence hung on Maddie's love.
"Master, do you think she is ready? I want to take her home, she is so perfect and beautiful, although if you want to have some fun with us I'm happy to stay a little longer." A pervy smile taking over her features.

He smiles at Maddie "I have one command for her..." He makes Emily look at him "You love Maddie so much... You're so connected... Then when you see or hear Maddie cum... You can't help but cum yourself..." He smiles and lets that sink in, he looks back to Maddie "That way... She'll never be left out... Shall we test her" he pulls Maddie up and into his lap, he rocks her against him "We should wait for the drug to fully set before bringing her home... Or anyone could control her..." He soon rocks into her and moans softly, he whispers "Tell her to watch but don't touch... She how strong the command is..." He holds her hips and starts to grind her onto him, making it quick and rough "Nnn..."

Emily nodded softly as she took in the new command. Maddie smiled knowing that it would be amazing to see Emily reduced to a dribbling mess just because of Maddie. "Yes let's definitely test her." She knew that she would get to cum if she agreed. "Emily don't touch yourself for now sweetie, just focus on me." She felt her master press inside her and her moans filled the room as he filled her every inch. "M-master! Your being so rough!" She didn't mind but she certainly wasn't expecting it, she held his arms for stability as she bounced up and down as if a jackhammer was going off inside her. "M-master! Your going to break me if you keep going that fast!" She couldn't help but scream as Emily looked on so intently, every fibre of her being driving her to watch Maddie, after a few intense minutes she let out an ear shattering scream which Emily mimicked, the two of them going through similar intense orgasms, their bodies ached as their muscles stiffened with enough tension that they threatened to snap. "M-master I think it worked."

Atoshi grins as he watches Emily, she was intently watching them "You like it rough..." He whispers in her ear as he thrusts faster "Nnn..." He feels her clamp down on him and hears Emily scream along with her as they both cum. He holds her hip and continues to pound into her for another minute "Mmm..." He moans as he also cums and fills Maddie, he smiles and kisses her "Mm.. It did... Are there anymore commands you have for your pet... She'll be 'set' in about an hour..." He licks up her neck as nibbles softly "But she is coming out quite nicely Sweety... I'm proud of you... You've done well..." He rubs her cheek softly.

The screams didn't stop after she came thanks to her master continuing to fuck her senseless. it took a while for her to get back her mental faculties so she could answer her master. "No master...she is perfect...she is soft and loving, caring and beautiful, she loves me more then anything." Maddie began crying tears of happiness and Emily moved over to wipe them away and hug her.

"Maddie are you okay?" Emily's arms wrapped around her while she was still on her master, she didn't care about the situation just for Maddie.

"No it's okay Emily. They are happy tears." The two smiled at each other and gave each other a light kiss. "I owe you everything master. I love you." She smiled as he nibbled and licked her neck. She was at a loss for what to do for an hour. "Master are you going to do this to us?" She asked a little nervously. She did only want to make him happy but the power he had was undeniable.

He pulls back and looks at her, he cups her cheek "I didn't need to... I knew just showing you and your sister would be enough to convince you... That drug wasn't needed..." He smiles and kisses her "I was saving that drug for special cases..." He reaches over and cups Emily's cheek "Isn't she a special case..." He lifts her off him slowly and stands her up "Why not clean up with her... Get her ready to come home... Tell her about how our home works... About your sister..." He turns to Emily "Emily... Tell me how you feel about Felicity..." He wanted to make sure she wouldn't end up hurting Maddie, she had to be perfect for his little Pet.

Maddie believed her master when he reassured her even though he could easily be lying the thought didn't even cross her mind, her attention was drawn to Emily. "Your right master." Maddie let out a groan as he pulled her off, she felt empty as she got to her feet. "That sounds like a good idea master. She said about informing her about Emily's new life.

Emily seemed confused as he spoke to her. "Felicity? I don't know...I used to love her I think, but I never realized how amazing Maddie was...I never shared those close moments with her either, not in the same way...I love Maddie more then anything, more then anything I shared with anyone else even Felicity." Her eyes moved to Maddie's and she reached out to hold both her hands, Maddie clearly melting from the show of affection.

"I love you too." Maddie answered. "We will be right back master!" The two moved to the shower, leaving her master alone in Maddie's room, The shower was soon pouring warm water over the two after Maddie stripped out of her lingerie. "Emily sweetie I need you to listen okay?" Emily nodded and focused her attention. "Soon we will be leaving here and going to your new home, don't worry you will be happy there, I will be there all the time but that isn't important Master is my owner and what he says is law, we will be sharing our house with my sister and mother, don't worry my sister won't start fights with you, if she does you tell me and I will make sure it won't happen again, I'll punish her." The two moved to share a hug, Maddie's head resting on Emily's chest as the water poured over their naked bodies. "Mum will be there too..I know it might be awkward but I promise we can get through it, if something doesn't feel right know that you can talk to me, or you can talk to our master." The two shared the shower until the water ran cold, they hopped out and toweled each other off before stepping out naked, Maddie had the lingerie in her hands and then they both got redressed.

"Master thank you for accepting me into your home so I can be with Maddie. I don't know what I would do without her."

While the girls got cleaned up he redressed and gathered everything he brought, he was in the living room having a drink when they came out, he smiles at Emily. "It was my pleasure... Anything to make my little Pet happier... You should also know we won't be staying there long... I'm in the process of buying a new home in the country... A large house for all of us... Oh... Almost forgot..." He steps closer to Emily and makes her look at him "Whatever happens in our home... Is completely normal... You'll find nothing out of place or strange..." He smiles at Maddie "Can't have her thinking us teaching new girls is strange..." He kisses her "They just need to be shown the truth..." After he pulls away from Maddie, Emily's eyes flutter and she starts to fall, he catches her "Damn... Thought we had more time... No Sweety... She's fine... It's just the drug completing... Like a computer rebooting..." He tried to calm her when she saw Emily fall, "She's just sleeping... No tears..." He holds Emily close and smiles at her.

They both couldn't help but smile at him as he talked about making Maddie happy, a red blush covering her cheeks, Maddie watched as her master fed her yet another command and returned his kiss before Emily suddenly fell limp, a scream filling the room and fear filling Maddie's eyes as her master caught Emily, the worst possibilities flushing her mind. "No she has to be okay!" She was hyper ventilating as her master tried to explain, she wasn't entirely convinced, her chest rising and falling with every large breath. "She's only sleeping?" Maddie moved towards them. "She will be okay?" Maddie hugged her unconscious body, tears streaming down her face. "Emily please be okay...how can you be sure?"

He smiles at her "Just because I didn't use it in you... Doesn't mean I haven't tested it... She's perfectly fine Sweety.." He gives her a look "Do you not trust me..." He pulls Emily closer and starts for the door "You think I would hurt you like that Maddie... I'm disappointed..." He continues out the door and waits for her to follow, he was putting her under a little pressure, testing her loyalties to him. He was heading to the elevator, holding Emily closer, he looks down at her, Maddie knew he could turn Emily against her easily.

Maddie started to relax before he questioned her trust. "No master I didn't meant that!" She looked down at the floor as she followed him, some more tears falling down her face. "I'm so sorry master...I was so scared and I didn't know what I was saying. I saw her fall and my mind instantly jumped to the worst things that could happen..." She couldn't bring herself to look at him, her master did nothing but help her and she in a moment of weakness didn't trust him. "I'm so sorry master." She began to cry more, holding her hands to her face as she sobbed. "Please don't be mad or disappointed with me." She was no longer thinking of Emily just of her master and how she hurt him.

Atoshi smiles and looks at her as they enter the elevator "Relax Sweety... I understand... I know you trust me... It was a moment of weakness..." As the doors close, he looks at her "While Emily is resting... I will be giving you a small punishment... Do you understand why..." They exit the elevator, exit the building and start to cross the street to their own home, he hits their own elevator button and waits again. Once inside he shifts Emily and takes Maddie's hand "When he get home... Go right to our room and wait for me.. Nude..." Once on their floor, he heads to their apartment and moves to lay Emily on the couch, expecting Maddie to do as told.

"Yes master I understand...because I didn't trust you..I momentarily lost faith and I deserve to be punished for it." She stayed quiet apart from the occasional sobbing as slowly went up the elevator, when he told her to go to their room she only nodded and when the door opened she waited for him to step out and immediately moved to the bedroom and disrobed, her eyes not leaving the floor for a single second.

Kristen saw them enter, she shelved the questions about sleeping Emily for now, seeing her sister with tears on her face and looking distraught. "Is everything okay master? Did it not go well?"

Atoshi looks at Kristen as he walks by "Everything went fine... Emily is resting and not to be disturbed... Your sister... That's between me and her... Just be a good girl and start dinner... Did your mother wake up at all?" He stopped to talk with her, Maddie could wait a few minutes, he didn't plan on punishing her much, but she didn't need to think that. He leads Kristen into the kitchen and tells her what to make for dinner "And watch the pasta... It was a little over cooked last time..." He smiles and kisses her, then heads to the master bedroom.

He walks into the room and looks over at her "Bend over the bed... Ass up... No talking..." He moves to the closet.

"No she didn't wake up." Kristen couldn't deny she was curious about what was going on, he always seemed to talk about her and Felicity openly what could Maddie his favored one possibly have done to deserve trouble? She would have to be sneaky about finding out. "Yes master I'll keep a close eye on the pasta." She smiled as she kissed him and started on food, hoping that she would get a chance to find out but he wanted something reasonably complex.

Maddie was tortured by the silence as he talked with Kristen, stewing in her juices, when he finally entered he didn't talk to her like he normally would, there wasn't the softness, he didn't mention her name just telling her what to do, she moved into position, her face and chest on the bed and her ass high in the air, she did her best to remain quiet but a few pathetic whimpers escaped her as she was scared of what was happening.

He pulls a small flogger from the toy chest and walks back to the bed "You know why I'm doing this... You lost faith in me... If you are to be my second... That must never happen... Nod that you understand..." When she nods he doesn't give her his normal praise "Now... You are going to count out loud... You say nothing else until I say so..." When she nods again he moves behind her and readies himself, he brings the flogger down on her ass, just hard enough to sting, but not leave bruises. He hits her 4 times on each cheek, taking a few moments between each to allow her to count, when done he is silent again, he moves back to the closet and returns again, he starts to gently apply a cool gel to help. "You did well... You're a very good girl... An I'm proud of you..." He finishes with the gel "Just stay there until the gel is absorbed... It will help..." He moves to sit by her and runs his fingers through her hair.

The suspense as he walked back with the flogger threatened to make Maddie's heart explode, he started to speak and she listened intently knowing that this was not to be taken lightly, she nodded to show that she understood, he didn't praise her simply gave her another command, she was to count and she knew exactly what, when the flogger came down she wanted to yell, she wasn't used to being on the receiving end anymore. "O-one..." The second came down on the opposing cheek and she bit her lip to stop herself. "Two!" She got out, but then the third came down, the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth. She managed to count each and every one but by the end she was struggling to bite back her screams, tears streamed down her face as she received her punishment until he finally after returning from the closet again with the gel, the coldness of the gel to begin with was the worst feeling, on her stinging ass she let out a scream into the bed it coming out mostly muffled, her legs shook but he told her to stay. "Yes master." She said as he told her it would help, not realizing she had not been told she could speak freely yet. "I'm sorry for everything."

Once he praised her, the punishment was over, "You know I didn't want to do that Sweety... But when you do something wrong..." He gets a cloth and gently dries her eyes "You can move now Sweety... Has the pain dulled any..." He gently helps her lay on the bed, even letting her rest her head in his lap, he runs his hands slowly over her back and sides "You know I still love you right Sweety..." He smiles down at her, she needed to know he still cared.

"I know master...I know you would never hurt us out of spite." After he dried her eyes and she was told she could move she went to sit on the edge before jumping up, the pain on her ass still fresh although the gel was working. "Yes master it is starting to go away." A small smile broke through the tears as he helped her lay on her side and helped her rest on his lap, his hands running over her were relaxing her bit by bit. "I know you do master, I love you too. I promise I will never have that happen again, I want to be your perfect little girl..I'm sorry I tarnished myself and I just hope you can trust me..." She glanced up at him every now and then but was still felt so ashamed her eyes would dart away from his to stare at the door.

Kristen was still cooking, having not found a moment to get away until she finally got everything on a slow cook, she moved to the doorway to look in, everything seemed to have already happened and she walked away disappointed. "Damn...I missed the juicy bits." She returned to her cooking and heard a shifting behind her, Emily was moving in her sleep and on the edge of waking.

He watches her and tips her chin up "It wasn't me who lost trust Sweety... You were scared and worried... I understand... And I'm not mad at you... You are still my perfect little girl..." He smiles and trails his hand down, he slips it between her thighs and teases her clit slowly "Look at me Sweety..." As she does, he speeds up, he smiles at her "Punishments are meant to put you back on the right track... But after a punishment... Comes a reward..." His other hand takes one of hers "Just keep looking at me Sweety... That's it... Good girl..." He smiles as he was her through her orgasm, when it hits her he doesn't stop rubbing until her body stops shaking, he looks at her "Feeling better now..." Not thinking Emily would wake this soon, he stays with Maddie as she comes down from her high.

Maddie's face lit up as he called her his perfect little girl again, the words that meant everything was okay, her body relaxing as she heard it, her thighs parted as he moved his hand down to play with her. "Thank you master." When he asked her to look she slowly did and Maddie was happy to see a smile on his face and then he sped up and she moaned, she moved onto her back, her ass stung as it rubbed on the bedspread but she wanted him to have easier access. "Thank you for rewarding me master." For a moment before he did this Maddie was scared she would go days without his touch and yet here her master was, playing with her clit and holding her hand. All was right with the world again as she looked into his soft eyes and then he called her a good girl which sent her over the edge, she couldn't help but cum against his hand, she rode out the long orgasm and her eyes never left his, she panted softly as she recovered. "Thank you master, no one deserves someone as amazing as you." She smiled up at him. "Is there anything I can do for you as a thank you for rewarding me?" She didn't say it with a perverted tone, she genuinely wanted to thank him.

He smiles at her again "I'd like to taste Emily once she wakes up... Just once... Then she is all yours... That is all I ask for..." He runs his fingers through her hair slowly, watching her, he soon stands and moves to the closet again "You need something to wear..." He returns from the closet with two nightgowns, one in red and one in blue. "Pick one... Then we can go and eat... I also have something else to apply so you can sit to eat... Your sister knows you were upset but I didn't tell her why or what happened, this was just between me and you... Just like if I'd punish her, it's between her and me... Now roll over..." He sets the gowns down and moves to her, he rubs this new cream on her ass, it's warm and will numb to pain to almost gone, he rubs until it's fully absorbed. "Ok... Try sitting up..." He smiles at her, he could smell dinner and was wondering has Emily was, everyone took their own time to wake up.

Maddie's ears perked as he talked about Emily now. "Of course master." She smiled up at him although a small sign of nervousness was still on her face. "Sometimes I may want her to join the two of us, not often but..." She was clearly embarrased. "I love the feeling the two of you give me...your both so soft and caring and I just like the idea of being in the middle of it." She felt like her cheeks were on fire as she reached for the blue nightgown. "Thank you for not telling her, she would be insufferable if she knew." Maddie rolled onto her stomach so he could rub the new cream on her ass, she sat softly on it but it felt good. "Thank you master." She stood and put on the nightgown now and smiled at him before going out to the loungeroom, Emily had stretched out on the couch and was just now slowly waking, the first thing she saw was Maddie, she saw the lines that the tears had made down her face and the puffiness around her eyes.

"Maddie! Are you okay?" She reached up and hugged her tightly, not caring about her surroundings.
"Yes Emily sweetie I'm okay, listen we have to have dinner and then you have to spend some time with master okay? I want you to." Emily smiled up at Maddie and got to her feet.
"Of course if that's what you want Maddie." The two moved over and sat down at the dinner table.

Felicity had snapped out of her trance about 30 minutes ago and gotten to her feet shakily before falling back onto the bed and having a sleep, she was still out.

Kristen was in the middle of dishing out the food, making a grumpy sound as she placed the plate in front of Emily.

While Maddie had gone to check on Emily, Atoshi had giving Kristen the other nightgown, then helps to set the table, he heard Kristen's slight protest and gave her a light smack on the ass "Enough..." He gives her a look then sits down. He smiles at them all, he'd have to see if Felicity was up to eating anything later, if she was awake. He starts to eat and smiles at Kristen "This is wonderful Kristen... You did an excellent job... And the pasta is perfect..." He leans over and gives her a kiss, then continues to eat, he kept glancing at Maddie and Emily, Maddie was over the moon she was so happy, he glances at Kristen "Kristen dear... Was there anybody you liked... Maybe had a thing for... That you couldn't tell your mother about... One of your friends maybe..." He eats slowly, watching her, Maddie and Emily in their own world, feeding each other.

Back
Top Bottom