Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
"How so, my dear?" he stood with a smile.

MLMS:
"Hmm, well it's way easier to fake than an orgasm...not that I needed to fake those when you were involved."

PaS:
"Ohh!" She gasped and moaned, tail curling. "K-keep it up much longer and I'm gonna douse you, firebird."

*Why not end her like that though?* She grinned.

TT:
"Jesus man, are your fucking balls empty yet?" He chuckled, slowly rocking his hips.

(I have two ideas. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you enjoy writing death scenes form the entity you're playing? That will decide where we go with it.)

QotN:
She walks up to him and places a hand on his soft little ass. "You clearly want those snakes, and yet your asking if they want to kill them."

MLMS:
He smirks. "Well that comforting to know." He says as he walks up closer to her and kisses her forehead.

PaS:
"Do it little doggy, and I'll stuff your little hole with something hotter then my cock."

*Because I see a more fun use for this bitch in knocking her up, come on you know it will be fun, I knock this slut up, and then after you watch me fuck her I beat you till your masochistic little cunt sprays the flow.*

TT:
"I-I don't know..." He says as he reaches down, rubbing Jacob's stuffed lips with its black bush.

(between 5 and 7 I would think depending)

QotN:
"Well dear, sending a gift for Anubis is always rewarded."

MLMS:
"Soo, what are you working on anyway?"

PaS:
"Mmm, would mind pulling out would you? I'd love a drink."
(I don't know if this works egg group wise.)

*Yeah, but killing is just so enjoyable.*

TT:
"After this I'm thinking of shaving back there." He chuckled.

(Well, it would be either you playing male beasts and me a female hunter, with more deaths on your side. Or, Male hunter, and monstet girls, with the deaths mainly on my end.)

QotN:
"Ah, so each who decides to kill their baby is just sending your special golden dick a present."

MLMS:
"I'm working on programing for our resident sadistic robot."

PaS:
"Sure." He says grinning as he thrusts harder to get to that point.
(I suppose that's true.)

*Ya, but if you kill them then the fun is over, string them along, push them time and time again, and the fun never ends.*

TT:
"You may have to with all this cum of mine getting stuck in your hair."

(oh, that's a tough choice...)

QotN:
"Exactly my dear. And they can return to their normal life."

MLMS:
"Trying to make her more obedient, or less crazy?"

PaS:
"Mmm, you're not bad. Could be faster."

*I prefer making them beg for their lives, then killing them anyway.*

TT:
"That was my idea." He chuckled. "At least I've heard it's good for the skin."

(If you want to play both male monsters and monster girls, I'll play a futa.)

QotN:
"I guess..."

MLMS:
"I thin both of those go hand in hand."

PaS:
He smirks and thrusts his hips faster.

*do you kill everything that fucks you?*

TT:
"I've heard that to...I could bukake you if you want..."

(mmm, male hunter and female monsters)

QotN:
"Don't tell me you're jealous of them having children dear."

MLMS:
"Maybe." She stretched. "I think I'll catch a little nap." She purred.

PaS:
"Ahhh, that's it, I think you're hitting the back of my womb."

*It's about fifty-fifty, sometimes they kill me.*

TT:
"Mmm, maybe." He chuckled. "Do you have a razor?"

(Alright. How about a girl based on Bulldrome first?)

QotN:
She smirks. "Not on your cunt, I like having a dick."

MLMS:
"Very well, I've got to finish this."

PaS:
"Well if I'm not I still got 5 inches of dick to go."

*Lets keep to that relationship.*

TT:
"N-no, I don't, maybe in my parents' bathroom."

(Sure)

QotN:
Doesn't mean you can't envy them. Or wish you had a pussy hiding under those lovely balls."

MLMS:
She curled up in a comfortable corner, snoring gently.

PaS:
"Mmm, in that case, pull out a sec. If we do if from behind I can fit more of you."

*Don't fret stud, I only kill weak men...or the occasional arrogant ones.*

TT:
"Might be hard to explain if they find that." He snickered, staying firmly pressed to Haru's cock.

(Alright.)
Hunting for Pleasure:
A muscular, brown furred female sniffed about in snowy mountainside, her porcine nose snorting softly as she pushed snow and frozen dirt aside with her tusks, searching for mushrooms. A Bulldrome, a lovely addition to any novice hunter's record, ready to be hunted.

QotN:
She rolls her eyes. "Not on your life."

MLMS:
"I make a bed for her and she sleeps in the fucking corner...ahh...I'm to tired to think of a Indian racial joke."

PaS:
"My pleasure." He says as he pulls his huge cock out and sits up.

*Well I think we can have a nice balance between the two.*

TT:
"Ya...so lets save any shaving for...not here." He says groaning slightly. "I think I'm done cumming now."

HfP:
Slowly tracking through the snow was a lone hunter with his bow drawn. He was dressed in a clock of fur and a light set of armor under it.

QotN:
He chuckled. "Do we have any executions?"

MLMS:
She opened one eye. "Mmmm, something something, dark skin, inferior. Close enough." She snickered.

PaS:
She rolled over, tail wagging.

*Don't waste a beating on her then, I'd rather you utterly wreck me instead of tiring yourself with her.*

TT:
"Think you could grab me a towel when you pull out?"

HfP:
The girl stopped, standing with a snort. Her fingers were human, and her feet digitigrade hooves. She turned, looking for the sorce of the odd scent riding the air.

QotN:
"Not on the schedule here in the capital."

MLMS:
"Well my pregnant kitty you said it not me."

PaS:
He grins and gives her ass a little slap as he pushes his huge bird cock once more into her pussy.

*See, this can all work out just fine. I wonder what makes your pussy wetter. Watching me fuck this bitch, or thinking of your beating?*

TT:
"S-sure...I'm going to have to go to the bathroom to get it." He says as slowly he pulls out of his cunt, and leaves for the bathroom.

HfP:
It was important not to let the prey find him to soon. Being found out could lead to this hunt going horrible wrong...

QotN:
"Anything needed without a set date yet?"

MLMS:
"Mmm, well, it's said out of love." She rolled over, looking up at him. "Think I'll have little kitten people?"

PaS:
"Yes! Fuck me hard, my pussy needs a good workout." She moaned.

*I'm imagining you picking me up and just crushing the life from me.*

TT:
He covers his pussy, waiting and trying to catch his breath.

HfP:
She sniffed deeply, turning in his direction. "Mine." She growled, leaning down and charging in his direction.

QotN:
"Perhaps, tell me why you want to know, you just did your sacrifice."

MLMS:
"That is a possibility, your entire genies have been altered, so maybe."

PaS:
His tipped head was hitting the back of her womb once more. "That's it little doggy." He says slapping her ass again.

*Around the neck? Your skull? Your so small I could just squeeze your chest.*

TT:
Thick cum was already slowly leaking out, getting onto Jacob's fingers as Haru made it back with the towel.

HfP:
"Shit!" He says in a loud whisper and fires his bow, being startled like this made it sure it wouldn't be a fatal shot in any degree. Though maybe it could get lucky and hit her in the leg or something...

QotN:
"I occasionally just have the craving to spill some blood dear."

MLMS:
"Can't wait to see." She purred, snoring gently.

PaS:
"Yes! Fuck me harder! Make my pussy sore..." She panted, clawing at the stone.

*That's the one, my body.*

TT:
He chuckled, cleaning up the slimy, sticky mess. "Damn you can make a mess."

HfP:
(Fyi, he can also use arrows with poison, and paralyzing or sleep inducing coatings.)
His arrow hit her shoulder, not stopping the charge as she swung her horns straight towards his chest.

QotN:
"Well there is a thief we have, but the rich guy he stole from had given a bribe to get him back as a slave."

MLMS:
He smirks and gets back to finishing up on the programming.

PaS:
His talons grab one of her legs and raise it as he thrusts harder and faster against the back of her womb. "Don't worry, I may not have a knot, but I'm going to pound your little doggy cunt numb."

*So suffocation by crushing your lungs.*

TT:
Haru blushes as he watches him clean the cum from his pussy lips. "You sure your infertile?" He seemed to recall he said it was unlikely but...Haru was cumming a lot.

HfP:
"Shit" He says as the last moment he rolls out of the way, grabbing another arrow, this time coated in a paralyzes that he shot into the female beast's chest.

QotN:
"Mmm, well I won't deprive somebody of their slave."

MLMS:
The robot enters with a grin. "Ahhh, thank you for upgrading my little toy master."

PaS:
"Ah shit..." She groaned, soaking his cock. "Damn you're good."

*Or my head bursts, whatever.*

TT:
"Pretty sure, yeah." He chuckled, laying back. "I don't have ovaries so..."

HfP:
She groaned, pulling the arrow out, stumbling onto her back, twitching. She groaned, trying to stand, but unable.

QotN:
"I suppose if you really wanted to I could have some homeless beggar picked up."

MLMS:
He looks at her with raised eyebrow. "Your what what master?"

PaS:
He smirks. "You sure do like getting things wet." He says giving her ass a little patting. "So, do you want my cum in your pussy, or maybe you want a drink after your workout?"

*Its all semantics, just keep fingering yourself and I'll give you what you want in a moment."

TT:
"That's a bit more then the unlikely you gave earlier." Haru says sitting on his bed next to him.

HfP:
The hunter grins. "Got ya, you furry bitch." He says walking up to her and grabbing one of her tusks as he pulls her down.

QotN:
"No dear, I think I'll be fine." He smiled. "Though I could maybe use another serving of your lovely cock.

MLMS:
"The bitch I picked up sir, she's a lot of fun..."

PaS:
"I think my insides are quite parched, if you'll oblige."

*Mmm, can't wait."

TT:
"Yeah, a little less. Pretty sure you can't get much without any eggs."

HfP:
"What....can't...move..." She growled, trying to pull out of his grasp, pulled down to her knees.

QotN:
She grins and cups her father's ass. "Now that's what I was hopping to hear."

MLMS:
"Ah well I suppose you did deserve a reward for a successful mission."

PaS:
"I was hopping for that." He says as his hips move his huge cock in and out of her pussy much faster until from his tipped head pours out a very large amount of his thick hot spunk.

*Want to suck this bitch's cunt off my dick first?*

TT:
"So you don't have ovaries?" He says looking at him.
(lol I just had a thought that maybe the doctor lied to him and his folks, just a thought though, if you really don't want him to get pregnant that is fine)

HfP:
"Aren't you a pretty catch." He says grinning as his other hand cups her large fur covered breast.

QotN:
I'm glad you enjoy this lot in life...unlike one of your siblings, who tried to overthrow me." He laid back on the stiff bed.

MLMS:
"I am thankful sure. Now, I recieved a message that you had prepped a software upgrade for me?"

PaS:
She howled in pleasure, tail stiffening as she drench his cock once more, her pussy clamping and wringing the seed from him.

TT:
"I don't know exactly, something about malformed tubing and such. Even with your...excessive production, it'd be like a billion to one or something.
(Maybe later on.)

HfP:
She groaned in pleasure. Being subhuman, she was utterly a slave to her desires. "You...stronger.....Bula...submits..." She lowered her head.

QotN:
"Hey, grandmother was a slave...who I knocked up...and dad was captain of the guard. I doubt anyone if going to call me pharaoh even with his huge black horse cock."

MLMS:
"Yes, hopefully it will...lets just get in installed and then I can hope it will do what I want."

PaS:
His talons gripped her hip and lower thigh tighter as he pumps his seed deep into her pussy. "Fuuuck, hot fucking damn how I wish you'd get knocked up from this."

TT:
"ya...so, moving on from the subject of if you can get pregnant..."

HfP:
"Good Bula, now, I'm going to get a little pay back for you trying to run me through, by running you through." He says undoing his pants and pulling out his huge human cock.

QotN:
"Well dear, there's simply a reason you only have three brothers." He smirked. (Are you into footjobs?)

MLMS:
She nodded, lowering her head and exposing the port in the base of her skull.

PaS:
She snickered. "You wouldn't be balls deep in me if I could."

TT:
"Math? I guess, s'what I'm here for."

HfP:
She nodded submissively, pussy dripping onto the snowy ground. "Strong...male."

QotN:
(not personally, but I think given this situation it could work.) She walks his her father back to the place bed chambers.

MLMS:
He withdraws the drive from the computer and plugs it into her access port.

PaS:
"Oh? Dose miss doggy not want pups yet?"

TT:
"If you want we can start on your math tutoring."

HfP:
He presses his huge fat cock against her face. "Come on you slutty beast, get to sucking my dick before I pound that cunt of yours."

QotN:
"Hmm, all this walking has made my feet dry...would you mind helping me out daughter?"

MLMS:
She suddenly tenses, one eye twitching. "F-f-feels.....odd."

PaS:
"Not with some passing stranger, that's for sure."

TT:
"Can we do it from here? My hips are killing me after that."

HfP:
She silently opened her mouth, taking him easily, bobbing her head down his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom