Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
He moaned, waggling his rear. "Like what you see lizard?"

MLMS:
She pushed back, moaning with each thrust. "Yes...drill me with your big black cock!"

PaS:
She moaned, head hanging back. "Maybe you can make me hurt and like it."

TT:
"Maybe I can help you out hiding it." He chuckled, bouncing hungrily on his fat cock. "Damn...I've been craving something like this for a long time."

QotN:
The snake was still deep inside his two little holes, that wiggling just making him grind around inside the fox. Though grinding wasn't enough as his cocks pulled back only to slam into the fox's ass and cunt hard.

MLMS:
"Ya, I'm going to break that little slutty white cunt of your's." He says moaning out as his hips thrust faster.

PaS:
"Oh?" He says as he lifts her up and down on his dick, pulling her down deeper as she spoke, talons tightening around her legs.

TT:
"I think when white men think about fucking small Asian males, they usually don't mean for this to happen." He says panting softly as he watche's Jacob's pink pussy and dark haired bush go up and down on his long fat cock.

QotN: He gave a shuddering moan, pushing roughly back. "Wonder how many of those women were unwilling when you were done with them..."

MLMS:
"Mmmm, fuck my little with pussy harder!" She panted, pushing back. "I'm on the pill, don't you dare pull out."

PaS:
"Ahhh, yeah, you're pretty strong..." She panted. "Do you enjoy using that strength?"

TT:
"Well, I was actually dreaming of a hot girl with a big dick, but you'll do."

QotN:
That could probably be found out since they had been rounded up...a huge snake knocked them all up, it seemed like a sensible thing to do.

MLMS:
"Fuck! I'm going to cum inside that little pink cunt!" He shouts as he thrust harder, a little built up sexual frustration seemed to work wonders. Even more wondrous was the ending as he pushed deep inside her as her pussy was filled with his spunk.

PaS:
"Perhaps I do." He says still using her like some fuck toy.

TT:
"how were you still a virgin before this?" Haru says not believing with how quick Jacob went from bad ass biker boy to dick starved slut...though the truth had been before his eyes, he saw blood.

QotN:
He decided to visit this beast's forced harem, once it was done roughly drilling his holes.

MLMS:
"Mmm, nothing better than feeling a man's final orgasm." She grinned, waiting for the poison to take effect.

PaS:
She moans, clenching tightly. "Well I'd just love it."

TT:
"Hard to find somebody this endowed, who's ass I can still kick if they out me."

QotN:
Those large duel cocks still felt pretty hard inside, it may be a while before he let off to limp out of this cell to do anything.

MLMS:
"Fuck, hm? What?" He says as suddenly his eyes widen and he feels his heart going into cardiac arrest. He falls backwards onto the couch.

PaS:
He smirks. "Love what exactly?"

TT:
At the ass kicking comment Haru gets a little bit brave, one of his hands moving from Jacob's bouncing hips to pinch his clit between of his fingers. "You keep talking about kicking my ass, its odd to hear while your pussy is trying to milk my cock." He says looking up at Jacob's face.

QotN:
He groaned, clenching and soaking the cocks. "That's it you lovely beast."

MLMS:
She chuckled, sucking him clean of her juices, leaving it to look as if he'd simply had a heart attack while jerking off. "Master" she called in. "How painful for her do I make it? I can set him up looking at something sick, or just girls very different from his wife, make her feel inadequate."

PaS:
"A strong male taking his anger and frustration out on me."

TT:
"O-oh really?" He smirked. "Are you one of those guys that get off on being knocked around." He teased.

QotN:
His cocks kept pounding his cunt even as he lets himself so again and soaks the cocks with fluids from his fox pussy.

MLMS:
He thinks about it, he had been raising his child well these past few years, and despite that fact he was the only thing that ended his relationship with the lovely black collage professor he was a good...ok man. "Pull his pants up, you can put pictures of other women on his computer, but lets have him appeared to have died with dignity in tact, he has been raising my child after."

PaS:
"I'm fairly sure that's what my dick is doing right now."

TT:
He blushes and pinches his clit harder, his hand on Jacob's hip gripping tighter. "J-just shut up and ride my dick..."

QotN:
"Knock me up, slithering beast." He panted.

MLMS:
She nodded, doing as he said. "Would you like surveilence to view her reaction?"

PaS:
"Mmm, well, if you start really fucking me it will." She teased.

TT:
He slapped Haru, gently of course, grinning and moaning. "Then quit being so rough on my button."

QotN:
At the pharaohs command the snake lets another duel load of his thick cum into his pussy and ass, those two huge cocks throbbing inside.

MLMS:
"Yes, it will give me a better idea of how to speak to her when she comes to me."

PaS:
He smirks and squeezing her legs between his strong talons he starts moving her up and down on his huge bird dick with much more force behind it then before.

TT:
As soon as the hand hit Haru's face he let go of Jacob's clit, it had been softer then it could have been but Haru's cheek was still redish, maybe that was part due to blushing. "S-sorry..." He says. Haru's hand moves to lift up Jacob's shirt, the heavy jackets he wore had hidden a rather female looking body rather well. Haru had always wanted to suck on a tit while fucking a girl...Jacob didn't have tits, but still. Haru, blushing, as he leans in and starts licking and sucking on one of Jacob's erect nipples.

QotN:
"Mmm, even after dozens of women, you're still so terribly pent up."

MLMS:
She nodded, setting up the camera and cleaning up before slipping out of the house.

PaS:
"Yes! That's right, use me as a dirty little cumdump." She grinned, clenching and gushing down his length.

TT:
He groans, leaning it. "It's kinda weird how good that feels..." He chuckled sheepishly, riding the smaller boy hard.

QotN:
He was a pretty huge snake, and his rapping rampage had been over a month...the local guards didn't believe the farmers at first, changed rather quick when the guard captain's wife become a victim.

MLMS:
And now came the wait, the wait for her to return, find her husband dead, and come to him for comfort while he fucked her like before.

PaS:
He did just that as her pussy came so did his cock, shooting hot thick cum right against the back of her womb.

TT:
That small boy's huge dick was hitting the back of Jacob's womb each time he came down. Still Jacob failed to take a good three inches of Haru's dick inside of him, though maybe it was lucky enough his girth could fit inside him. Haru keeps sucking on Jacob's nipple as they fuck on the couch.

QotN:
(Eheh...The captain is his daughter)

MLMS:
(Think you could do that bit of her? Just want to be sure its set up for him to take advantage in the way you have planned.

PaS:
She moaned out deeply, relishing the fire in her womb.

TT:
"D-dammit Haru... I'm gonna..." He thrust down with a loud groan, drenching the asian's heavy balls.

QotN:
(Not the captain of the ROYAL guard, the captain of the LOCAL guards in the area the snake was caught)

MLMS:
(be the professor? I didn't really plan for a step by step posting of her finding him dead, morning his death, and such. Wasn't she away anyway? Could be a day or a few before the finds him. Really I had expected to jump to my guy getting a teary phone call, or even go strait to her coming to his home.))

PaS:
He grins as he cums inside of her womb, keeping her held down at it stuffs her full.

TT:
Those heavy Asian balls return the favor as shortly after Jacob's pussy came so his Haru's huge cock, shooting more of his thick cum into the deepest parts of the cuntboy's pussy.

QotN:
"Are you already spent, my slithering beau?" He chuckled.

MLMS:
(Ah, alright then.)

PaS:
She shudders and groans, toes curling in pleasure. "Yeeeeeessss"

TT:
"Mmm, so much, do you even masturbate dude?"

QotN:
The snake's cocks still slowly ground around inside of the fox's sex and ass, though that was because he hadn't pulled out yet.

MLMS:
It had been about two days since the events of the assault drones first mission. No missions had been assigned, but work around the lab still went on. The dino DNA gotten from the lab was being analyzed, his old D&D buddy from highschool was being kept under while her new body was being worked out...fucking horns with holes in them were hard, and the android had the fuck buddy she kidnapped and was keeping high on the drugs from her dick and saliva. At least he had his new 'cat' to actually help in in the lab now.

PaS:
He grins as she shows such ecstasy from this. "Well haven't you proven to be a good little warm up."

TT:
"Y-yes...sometimes..." He says blushing. "I just...produce a lot."

QotN:
"Done?" He asked, gently trying to pull of the beast's cocks.

MLMS:
She woke with a yawn and a long stretch, tail flicking. "Mmmm, sorry lover, the pull to nap all day is pretty strong, I now see why felines never get much done." She chuckled, swaying her way over to him.

PaS:
"I can be the workout too..." She panted.

TT:
"Suppose my pussy has been a blessing for discretion...how do you hide this beast without getting hard?"

QotN:
The snake seemed so for the moment as he pulls his two cocks out before the fox can do much himself.

MLMS:
"Hmm, I don't think felines have much to do to begin with, maybe it would help if for the past two nights you hadn't insisted on being fucked before bed..." He says as he looks at her before smirking. "Though." He says as he reaches out and lets his hand start rubbing her soft furry ass as she comes into arm reach. "It has been nice waking up inside of your nice fertile Bengal cunt."

PaS:
"You could, or I could drop you and be on my way to go fill up someone else's cunt more then yours would allow."

TT:
"...well I...wear baggy cloths...and try not to look at people...girls...and..." He says blushing. "S-sometimes tie it to my leg..."

QotN:
"You just wait here stud, you'll be retrieved soon for my personal zoo." He smiled, heading to where they kept his victims.

MLMS:
"Well if you're not busy, you can be inside it now." She purred.

PaS:
"But will they let you relish the pleasure of exerting your might on them?"

TT:
He snickered. "Well now, if it's just not going down, come find me, okay?"

QotN:
"Have fun mother?" His daughter said with a smirk as she follows him. "What do you plan to do with his...other ladies?"

MLMS:
He looks at her face now more so then her tits. "And here these years after collage I thought that your sluttiness was just youthful vigor coming out after living in the somewhat repressive world of a Hindu family." He smirks. "I suppose I could let you suck me off while I work on this, my black pussy doesn't seem to be getting home any sooner...might have to send the cyborg or android over to turn the temperature down so as to slow the decaying process as much as possible...I think the recurring thought of how her dead husband's corpse smell may put her off sex far more then I'm will to accept."

PaS:
"Who anything about them letting me?" He says grinning slightly.

TT:
"..." Blushing. "...you...you want to fuck at school?... Are you fucking nuts!?"

QotN:
"We'll see soon, I'd like to talk to them first."

MLMS:
Her ears fell. "Okay...Suppose I can't always be the center of attention." (For the sake of site rules, his college girl should probably send her kid to live with grandparents.)

PaS:
"Mmm, in that case, can I watch?" (Perhaps I'll play other females, and we'll get a serial killery love interest here.)

TT:
"Trust me, I know all the spots guys take girls to sneak pussy during lunch.

QotN:
"Not sure what your expecting to get."

MLMS:
He rolls his eyes. "Please, I gave you a tail and covered you in fur, I think my interest in you is well enough established for you to not mop when I have other things to do." (the Professor? Sure.)

PaS:
"Well aren't you just full of surprises." (that sounds find to me.)

TT:
"And what if someone at school should catch us? Also if these spots are so well in use should we even risk it?" He may have sounded worried by his dick wasn't as he was fully erect inside of Jacob's pussy still.

QotN:
"I'm simply curious." He stepped into the room of the first reported victim. "Hello."

MLMS:
She chuckled. "Well, maybe I feel threatened since 'things to do' is usually making more girls."

PaS:
"Why don't we find you somebody to kill? I think there was a Lucario bitch a bit further down the mountain."

TT:
"Nobody has been caught yet, and the guys I hang with have little ways of signaling somebody is there. Not a big deal if they catch us clothed, I think half the guys in school would go bi just to fuck you."

QotN:
"Ah your majesty." says a priest attending to this...'case'

MLMS:
He raises his eyebrow. "The girl who flashed off her creampied cunt to after 'seven minutes in heaven' or whatever the fuck that named what we were doing in the closet? Besides our good former professor, I have no plans on changing her...then again I hadn't really planned on changing you until you begged."

PaS:
"And how my I ask you know that?"

TT:
All the previous blushings of Haru were taken back, because now he was BLUSHING finding out that it seemed half the male population of the school wanted to get into his pants...and not in the way Jacob of had. "That is...just so fucking wrong...what is it cause I'm Asian? A short Asian guy? I don't know if the potential racism or the idea that everyone looks at my ass now makes me worried more..."

QotN:
"Is our 'victim' doing alright?"

MLMS:
She chuckled. "You sure she's okay with sharing though?"

PaS:
"I can smell female pheramones just as well as I can male ones."

TT:
"I think you just look like and adorable little twink, honestly."

Back
Top Bottom