Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
"I suppose as well as one who has been impregnated by a giant snake can be expected to."

MLMS:
"She was ok with doing it raw on her desk, and if you recall we both had her classes, I'm sure she saw more then once us 'flirting'"

PaS:
"Well aren't you just a useful little sex toy."

TT:
"...what at school have I ever done to make any of you think I'm gay!?" Haru shouts before he sighs and rubs his face. "So did you ever...if you had one would you have wanted to...with me?" He was almost balls deep inside of Jacob at the moment, it seemed irrelevant now to be embarrassed if Jacob ever had any of these thoughts.

QotN:
"Check on the others please priest, I'd like to speak with her alone."

MLMS:
She chuckled. "Wonder if she likes pussy?" She gave a little paw swipe and a meow.

PaS:
"Aren't I? Unbreakable too."

TT:
"Don't know if they thought you were gay, or would just be flexible." He chuckled. "Honestly, didn't cross my mind, with my lack of a cock."

QotN:
"As you wish." He says bowing and leaves.

MLMS:
"I'm not sure." He says with a smirk. "Wasn't the pussy going to suck on my dick?"

PaS:
"Well then, lead the way, and find me a pussy."

TT:
"that is still fucked up..." He leans his head against Jacob's chest. "Can we go to my room?..." He says blushing slightly.

QotN:
"So, how are you feeling miss?"

MLMS:
She knelt down with a chuckle, licking him slowly. "Ever thought of giving yourself a crazy cock?"

PaS:
She led him down to where a Female Lucario was pounding away at a rock, dripping with sweat.

TT:
"Eh, why the hell not." He shrugged, standing up.

QotN:
"F-fine..." She says laying on a low wooden bed covered in pillows.

MLMS:
"A crazy cock?"

PaS:
The Blazeken grins as he sees her. "Well well, good job." He pats her on the head. "Now stay." He says to her before he walks into the clearing with the Lucario.

TT:
Haru stands up after Jacob and leads him to his room, shutting the door behind them. "I take it your still...wanting?" He says as he removes his baggy hoody.

QotN:
He smiled, looking over the woman. "So, what happened?"

MLMS:
"A tentacock a canine knot, things like that."

PaS:
She nods, watching gleefully.
The Lucario stopped, wiping her brow and turning around. "Beautiful day for training, isn't it?"

TT:
"Says the one sporting a third leg?" He smirked.

QotN:
"Umm...well your...highness I was...a..." She tears up slightly. Not everyone enjoyed rape as much his majesty.

MLMS:
He looks at her with a slight glance of annoyance. "If I was going to genetically modify myself wouldn't you think I would start with not looking like middle schooler?"

PaS:
"Yes it is truly beautiful." He says with a friendly grin on his beak.

TT:
he rolls his eyes, though still blushing. "Do you want to fuck on my bed or not?" He says wanting to get past this awkward dialogue already.

QotN:
"Ohh, it's alright my dear." He patted her shoulder gently. "Would you like me to send the alchemist to give you something that will end the beast's pregnancy?"

MLMS:
"A normal guy would, but you're a kinky one. Maybe you like older women thinking you're cute." She took him easily down her throat.

PaS:
She looked him up and down. "Mmmm, I see a better sight, honestly."

TT:
"How about like this?" He bent over the bed, showing off his pussy, still dripping cum.

QotN:
"Wh-what?" She says a little scared and surprised.

MLMS:
He groans slightly as she takes his dick deep into her throat and mouth. "I don't think that's your business."

PaS:
"Well if you'd like to take a break I can think of a different type of training."

TT:
Haru looks at Jacob bent over his bed, from behind and the waist down Jacob really did look like a slut. Haru comes up behind him and goes right away to pushing his huge cock into the cuntboy's pussy.

QotN:
"In essence he can cure your pregnancy. It will not harm you."

MLMS:
She pulled back. "Suppose not, just curious stud." She went back to work, bobbing faster.

PaS:
"I think that sounds like a wonderful plan." She smiled, laying back on the smooth stone.

TT:
He moaned, arching his hips. "I hope you don't g-get a swelled head just cause I'm letting you do this."

QotN:
"I...ummm...but the priests said..."

MLMS:
"My reasons for keeping my dick its normal huge state and my height as is is just that, may reason."

PaS:
He grins and walks up to the female as she lays out. "I bet that tone little pussy of your is tight."

TT:
Haru groans slightly. "Which head do you mean?" He says smirking shyly as he tries making a joke. Haru starts moving his hips sliding that huge cock in and out of Jacob's tight pussy, his swelled head pressing against Jacob's cervix with each thrust. Haru's hands holding onto Jacob's hips.

QotN:
"What has he said my dear"

MLMS:
"Ohh i'm sure you could give yourself transforming abilities." She bobbed down and back every few words. "I could see being scared with nobody smart enough to fix you if it went wrong, but now you have me."

PaS:
"Like a vice babe. I bet those strong hips can pound like a jackhammer." She spread her legs.

TT:
"The one suffering a lack of oxygen right now." He panted, pushing back faster.

QotN:
"That this...baby inside me was placed there by the gods." (*insert any number of Egyptian serpent gods* lol)

MLMS:
"Lets focus with whats on our plate first and worry about that latter."

PaS:
"Oh you have no idea." He says as his avian cock grows out from his feathery crouch. The huge red mass of bird meat for her to stare at.

TT:
"I think that head likes being swollen."

QotN:
"Anubis is in need of powerful servants, and none are stronger than man and beast. It is unknow wether you can survive carrying this being."

MLMS:
"What's on my plate it a hunk of meat that makes my mouth water, followed by a drink of fresh cream." She purred, bobbing her head rapidly.

PaS:
"Mmm, I'd spread my legs wider, but even I'm not that flexible." She reached down, spreading the soaked lips of her slit. "Mmm, doggy wants that bone."

TT:
"Mmm, it's not the little one that's losing oxygen."

QotN:
"I-it could?" She says sounding much more fearful. Want his highness now pregnant with this?

MLMS:
"Keep sucking like that and I'll get you some real cream afterwards."

PaS:
"Well then little doggy, if you want this bone buried in your little cunt then you got to come suck it first."

TT:
"I'm not out of breath." He says, he was panting, but his hips were still moving strong as his cock was getting ready to push back into Jacob's womb.

QotN:
"I'm merely saying we do not know dear. If you do wish to carry this spawn, I will have you moved to nicer accomadations."

MLMS:
She purred, looking up at him and bobbing faster,flicking his balls with her tongue.

PaS:
"I've been training all day birdy. Unless you can put it to my lips, I'm not getting up." She smirked.

TT:
"I meant your brain ain't getting any air." He groaned, pressing back hard. "I thought you were the smart one."

QotN:
"I...I don't have any other choice... my husband wont take me back."

MLMS:
One of his hands move from the holo keyboard and grip her hair as he gets his shaft cleaned by the slutty pussy he had made.

PaS:
"Well, I think we can compromise." He says grinning as he knees down next to her, his huge thick cock was hanging now above her face.

TT:
"I am, and that doesn't make any sense." He says as he pushes harder, his fat head slamming into the back of Jacob's womb. Haru thrust faster and harder into the depths of Jacob's cunt. "ahhh! I can feel my cum mixing around inside your pussy."

QotN:
"Oh you poor thing. Then it's settled, you may live with my harem. You won't be a servant of mine like they are, but they will care for you much better there."

MLMS:
She smirks, bobbing faster, teasingly batting his ass with her tail. (Any chance he's into anal, or do you want him on top only?)

PaS:
"Sounds good." She licked the tip, fingering herself. "Tastes better." She smirked, taking him into her warm maw.

TT:
"You don't have to tell me, it's a damn ocean." He groaned, pushing back faster. "I think I'm gonna get a strap on, just so we can both get fucked."

QotN:
"Thank you your highness." She smiles.

MLMS:
"Easy kitty." (I don't mind being dominated, but I draw the line at taking it up the ass as a man, the same for the TT rp...though if the other guy is 'girly' enough I will play top in anal sex.)

PaS:
The scent of his sweat was heavy on his large thick cock, though it wasn't the only scent. "Nothing beats getting your dick sucked after a nice long session of breaking your knuckles against a tree trunk."

TT:
Haru blushed, but instead of shying away he gives Jacob's ass a slight slap. "I told you I'm not gay! And we are both getting fucked!" He shouted slamming his huge dick hard against the back of Jacob's womb

QotN:
"Well dear, if what I expect is what you birth, it is worth it. a hybrid with that being would make an excellent warrior."

MLMS:
She smirked, taking him full into her throat, swallowing around him. (Understood. Where do you stand on sucking cock in a position with a dominating futa?)

PaS:
She quickly darkened the stone with her juices. "I love the mix of sweat and sex on you bird. How about you get to fucking this dripping dog?"

A voice spoke in his head. *Should I restrain her for the kill? She may be too strong to allow struggling."

TT:
"Ah fuck!" He groaned, soaking the pulsing asain rod with another hot coat of fresh fem-cum. "Fine, but I'm in charge next round."

QotN:
"Th-thank you." she says rubbing her abdomen.

MLMS:
"Fuck!" He shouts as from his huge cock thick spunk starts pumping down her throat. (...if its not a usually thing, I am willing to do so for you)

PaS:
"My pleasure." He says grinning. He gets between the bitch's legs and slowly pushes his huge cock into her dripping cunt.

He hears the voice and returns the answer with his thoughts. "Dose it look like I've even gotten off yet? If the bitch puts up a fight I'll handle it, if I cant then you can help. As for killing her I never said I was going to kill her, but I have no problem beating her a bit more black and blue, so you just shut up and finger yourself behind the bushes and maybe you can suck this bitch's cunt off my dick when I'm done, I'll even gut shot you if that helps."

TT:
He didn't answer but pressed his body closer against Jacob's body as he thrusts harder.

QotN:
"Now, are you still able to walk around dear? I have something to ask of you."

MLMS:
She moaned, hungrily gulping down her master's warmth. (I was thinking he makes a mistake here, cumming and typing, and later upgrades the futa robot with the data, altering her thought and having her force him to sub before shutting down and needing repairs. Even a young genius can make mistakes.)

PaS:
She moans, wrapping her legs around him. Her inner muscles were on par with the outer ones, massaging his dick and pulling him deeper.

*Aww, a pity, I was hoping you had potential as a more permenant mate for me.*

TT:
"Dammit, cum already, I'm gonna peak again if you don't hurry it up!" He smiled in spite of his annoyed tone, pushing back harder.

(Would you be insane enough to try for a fifth?)

QotN:
"Yes." She says as she quickly gets up.

MLMS:
"Fucking cats..." He says panting. (That is good :3)

PaS:
He thrusts his cock deep into her tight tone little cunt. Groaning as he starts to fuck her slowly.

*did I say I was done with you? I doubt this bitch will like when I say I'm going to knock her up, ruin that warrior body, I'm not going to kill her, but If it comes to it I'll make her bleed. Plus, your assuming that I wont kill you, I like my little fuck toy, and I'll break my toy if she misbehaves.*

TT:
"E-excuse me if my dick isn't a quick shot like your cunt." He says and gives his ass a slap again. His dick was throbbing as he fucked Jacob harder, and it wasn't to long after Haru's massive dick was once again buried deep inside the cuntboy as his fat head poured thick cum inside of him.

(shoot, what you got?)

QotN:
He handed her a sheaf of paprys amd a quill. "Go to all the victims. Write down who wishes to carry, and who wishes to remove the snake-spawn."

MLMS:
She pulled back, licking her lips. "Mmm, Don't think I'll ever miss my gag reflex." She chuckled.

PaS:
She moans, hips thrusting upwards faster. "Mmm, harder." She panted.

*Let's not forget our types dear. I can pull your balls out your mouth with a thought.*

TT:
"S-screw off, you take longer with every load, I'm a set timer." He groaned.

(Would you be open to a little wiki-ing to get aquainted with the beasts of Monster Hunter? I can't find any takers for a serious craving.)

QotN:
"Yes your highness." She says and hurries off. His daughter looks at him. "This seems oddly out of character."

MLMS:
"I think I miss it a little, it was fun watching you gag on a huge cock." He smirks and rubs his fingers into her hair.

PaS:
His tipped head was hitting her cervix, poised to burst into her womb.

*perhaps, but I think you much rather prefer I wrap my talons around your throat and chock the life out of you, or maybe burn you alive...* He grins and pushes his huge dick into the dog's below him womb.

TT:
Haru leaves his huge dick buried inside of Jacob's pussy for a moment. His huge cock still slowly pumping his thick spunk right into Jacob's womb. "Awww...fuck..."

(I've heard and seen the game before, never played it before, what's the idea?)

Back
Top Bottom