Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
"help you out?" She wasn't sure what she wanted. "I can find you some cream to rub into them."

MLMS:
"Its a update to your programming, I would guess for a human it would be like having a memory or information suddenly forced into there brain."

PaS:
He rolls his eyes and pulls his thick cock out of her cum stuffed pussy.

TT:
"Sure..." He says getting off the bed and grabbing his math book from off his desk.

HfP:
One of his hands kept a hold of her tusk while the other was on the top of her head. "Suck that cock your fucking whore, get it nice and lubricated so I can fuck that cunt."

QotN:
"Mmm, I think you have all the cream I need already."

MLMS:
Her eyes flickered and gleamed. She suddenly grabbed him by the shoulder. "I feel quite strange.....but I think you can help with that."

PaS:
She rolled over, smirking. "If you're still horny, I have a pert little tailhole."

TT:
"Why does math have to be so boring?"

HfP:
She bobbed faster, easily taking him, drool dripping from the corners of her mouth.

QotN:
"...I don't follow?"

MLMS:
"what? let go of my shoulders."

PaS:
He smirks. "Maybe another workout session, I have to keep a appointment."

TT:
"Because your not very good at it, have you tried linking math to anything you like...like bikes?" It was a simple tactic in education, but maybe that was for the best with him.

HfP:
He pulls his now fully erect cock from her mouth. "I think that's a enough lubrication..." He says seeing her drool, and his cock was fairly coated in her saliva. He pulls her tusks again, forcing her to bend over onto her hands and knees.

QotN:
"Nothing better than fresh seed for smooth skin dear."

MLMS:
"Cannot comply, not registering command." She forced him down, face first to her swelling cock.

PaS:
"Mmm, whatever you like." She chuckled.

*Finally done with that bitch?*

TT:
"How does math link to my badass ride?"

HfP:
She did so gladly, wagging her rear.

QotN:
"Oh? Ok then, get down and suck on my cock and will have you that cream in no time."

MLMS:
He blushes in a mix of anger and embarrassment. "What the fuck are you doing!? You will stop right now or I will scrap you!!"

PaS:
He waves her bye and walks off to where his other lady was. "Yes I am."

TT:
"Well I don't really know much about bikes, but surely there is something about them that requires counting. Like gas? Parts? Speed? The point is if you think of the math problem as something to do with your bike then it should make it more relevant."

HfP:
"Such a slut." He says walking behind her, getting on his knees and pushes his thick fat cock into her dripping wet pussy.

QotN:
He chuckled, rubbing his feet together. "I had something else in mind."

MLMS:
"Command not registered." She gripped him hair, rubbing her cock to his lips.

PaS:
"Still got some spunk let for me before you end me?"

TT:
"I don't think this is going to work..."

HfP:
She snorted, pushing back, her pussy dripping wet around him.

QotN:
"...I'm not following you?"

MLMS:
His eyes widen in panic a he turns his head all he can. "I will melt you down!!"

PaS:
"I think I may have some, where you want it?"

TT:
"...really? Your not even going to try?"

HfP:
He thrusts deeply into her pussy, his hips moving back and forward slamming that dick deep.

QotN:
"Just lay down on the bed." He chuckled.

MLMS:
"Command unknown. Command database corrupted." She pulled him back, forcing her member into his mouth.

PaS:
She spread her legs with a grin. "You have to ask?"

TT:
"Eh, how bout' I just blow you, and you do my homework for me?"

HfP:
She whimpered in pleasure, submissively raising her rump higher for him to drive deeper.

QotN:
It wasn't like foot jobs were a normal thing...fuck she had hooves so it wasn't like the image of feet that could pull it off was in her mind very much. She shrugs and lays down on the bed.

MLMS:
He yells and curses her as she forces the cock he made for her into his mouth.

PaS:
He smirks. "Slut." He says as he lifts her up like before and lowers her down onto his fat bird cock.

TT:
"..." He really did want a blowjob... "F-fine...but only this time!"

HfP:
The human hunter keeps thrusting his fat cock into the beast woman's cunt. "Such a good slutty monster, I bet your cunt wants lot of my cum."

QotN:
He sat across from her, slowly rubbing her thighs with his feet. "Relax..."

MLMS:
She holds his head, thrusting her cybernetic girth down his throat.

PaS:
"Mmm, what's that make you, desperate?" She teased with a groan.

TT:
"Sure, sure." He smirked, moving under his desk. "Not much room, but this should work."

HfP:
She snorted, pressing back faster. "Don't tease..." She whimpered.

QotN:
"I am."

MLMS:
He was panicking as this was happening.

PaS:
He smirks and thrusts deeply inside of her cunt.

TT:
"I can sit on the bed...or scoot my chair back..." He says as his huge cat cock hung between his legs.

HfP:
"I can do whatever I want, your my catch, I'll fuck and beat you anyway I want."

QotN:
He smirked, rubbing his foot slowly up the underside of her cock. "Of course, my daughter."

MLMS:
She thrust deep, hips hitting his face, holding fpr a beat before pulling back to let him breathe.

PaS:
She groans, clenching tighter around him.

TT:
"Eh, good enough." He smirked, leaning up to wrap his lips around Haru's cock.

HfP:
She was reduced to naught but animalistic grunts of pleasure, panting hard.

QotN:
"Fuck this is odd." She says moaning softly.

MLMS:
He would try to bite down, if he wasn't so busy gagging and already knowing what her dick was made of and its pointlessness.

PaS:
He grins. "You want to feel it inside or all over that pretty little face?"

TT:
Haru starts almost from the get go moaning softly as Jacob wraps his lips around the fat Asian cock.

HfP:
His cock was throbbing inside of her pussy as he thrust harder and faster.

QotN:
"Really? I hadn't noticed." He snickered, the ball of his foot rubbing over her flare.

MLMS:
She thrust faster, groaning and leaking thick precum.

PaS:
"You're in charge stud."

TT:
He snickered. "Can you even work like this?"

HfP:
She gave a low growl, drenching his fat shaft in her warm juices.

QotN:
"Why do you know how to...never mind I don't want to know."

MLMS:
He couldn't think strait at the moment being flooded with a mix of rage and embarrassment...he was going to tear her apart after this.

PaS:
"Then bottoms up." He says pulls his cock out and dropping her down, before grabbing her hair and forcing his dick into her mouth.

TT:
"You want me to do the homework while you blow me?"

HfP:
Given it was cold and snowing around them being balls deep inside her pussy was a very nice source of heat, and one made all the hotter as she came and himself soon after flooding her pussy with his cum.

QotN:
"Well, if a gangbang has too many guys, your holes and hands are full, soooo..." He smirked, slowly jacking her shaft with his feet.

MLMS:
She groaned, the sound starting to skip in her throat, her eye twitching before a loud bang, smoke wisping from her neck, the android flopping over limply.

"Well, that was pretty funny." His feline girlfriend snickered, looking in his direction with her head resting on a paw. "I'm thinking you should keep programming and getting head seperate next time."

PaS:
She moaned, gagging only slightly around him. *Mmm, that's it, use me.*

TT:
"Why not? I'll have to copy it in my own handwriting, so it doesn't matter if your hands shake."

HfP:
She groaned, still humping back weakly, panting large clouds of fog.

QotN:
"Didn't want to know..." she says grunting slightly.

MLMS:
He was coughing up and gagging. "AGGGG!" Eventually looking up at her. "This is not funny."

PaS:
Use her he would, as from his tipped head starts to pour out his thick cum down her throat.

TT:
"...just go back to sucking and I'll get started..."

HfP:
"Fuck, horny little beasty." He says with a grin and give her large furred ass a slap.

QotN:
He smiled, shifting his feet back and forth, a strangely pleasing sensation.

MLMS:
"True." She chuckled, walking over to the inactive cyborg. "Still, more your fault than her's. You should use this chance to reset her a bit more obediently."

PaS:
She drinks his essence gladly, her slim belly bulging out slightly.

TT:
He smirked, wrapping his lips around Haru's cock, stroking his lengthy shaft.

HfP:
She yelped, clenching around him. "Done...leave..."

QotN:
"Mmm, you really do have small feet." She says moaning softly as his feet worked her huge black horse cock.

MLMS:
He spits a few times. "I should tear her to pieces and just scrap her...but...time requires her continued existence...maybe I'll remove her dick and give her huge tits for a awhile"

PaS:
"Yaaa." He says rather pleased. "You want to digest that or get on with the fun?"

TT:
Haru goes back to moaning slightly as Jacob returns to working his cock. It was amazing how soft Jacob's lips felt around his thick fat cock, and those oddly soft hands rubbing his shaft. He gets Jacob's homework and starts working out the answers on another sheet of paper.

HfP:
He smirks. "Oh yes, very done." He says pulling out of her pussy and stands up. Drawing his sword, and before she could notice, chop, right down on her neck.

QotN:
"I think it's a matter of scale dear, you just have a hulking endowment." He smiled.

MLMS:
She snickered. "Kinda mean when it's your fault."

PaS:
"Go on as usual." She grinned.

TT:
He started bobbing faster, as if deliberately toying with the smaller asain male.

HfP: Her body shuddered, slumping to the ground, hot blood staining the pure snow.

(To the desert for a Cephadrome gal?)

QotN:
"Or you just have small fox feet."

MLMS:
"Shut up or your next on the list."

PaS:
He smirks and lets go of her head, followed up very quickly as his foot suddenly slams down on her chest and pressed hard against her ribs.

TT:
He could tease all he wanted. It was the tough 'hetero' biker 'guy' with the fat cock inside his mouth.

HfP:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/322/b/d/cephadrome_by_aonon-d6url79.png
(sure lol)

QotN:
"Yeah, I guess." He smirked, rubbing faster.

MLMS:
"Oh come on now sweetie. Don't be so nasty. Although, you can hurt me instead. It was my mouth that ruined her programming."

PaS:
She groaned in pained pleasure, coughing up cum. "Yes, give it to me."

TT:
He pulled back. "Enjoying it Haru?" He smirked, still stroking him.

HfP:
(She'll do, but with a human face.)

QotN:
Pre-cum was starting to flow from her flared head.

MLMS:
"Maybe later...I'm not in the mood..."

PaS:
He presses down more with that talon tipped foot of his.

TT:
"If you want me to finish this then keep sucking."

HfP:
(ok)

QotN:
He grinned,rubbing his feet through it, using it to lube up her shaft.

MLMS:
"Aww, are you sure? Not even if I use my claws?" She hissed.

PaS:
She groaned, caressing his foot. "Just a bit more, I can feel my ribs giving out."

TT:
He snickered, taking him back in, slowly taking it down his throat.

HfP:
The desert was boiling, the air wavering from the heat. A Cephadrome girl sat on the sand, tearing into a Delex, hungrily swallowing chunks of flesh.

QotN:
"You enjoying yourself?" She said with a smirk.

MLMS:
He glared at her and gave her ass a rather hard slap. "I said no."

PaS:
He grin and slams his foot down the rest of the way.

TT:
He wasn't going to even ask how Jacob knew how to suck dick, he just tried to focus on the homework. He would have just let him copy his own but he had turned it in back at school.

HfP:
This was a bit more...difficult prey. Mainly because she had sharp teeth and would eat him...

Back
Top Bottom