Flashpoint (Darkest_fate)

Anna, naked as she had been the night before, took the time to smile at her sister taking a seat on the bed. "Well first of all I need you to get out of that stuffy dress. Can't have sex with our clothes on, right?" Well, they could technically, but Anna needed no fabric in the way for what she had planned. "And keep those hands to yourself Miss Frosty. I have some fun planned, and I don't want you getting all grabby in the middle."

Now the redhead turned and reached into her discarded clothing, specifically taking a small bottle off her belt and holding it up for Elsa to examine. "Lavender-scented massage oil. Wasn't easy to get hold of on short notice, but it'll be worth it. I wanna massage you first, work out all the stress inside you, and then when you're good and loose I'll use the scarves," she explained. Nice in theory, and she felt her knowledge was good enough on how to work her hands.

"Like I said, no getting all grabby in the middle. The whole thing is I want to make you feel good and to get you to relax. We've got all night, so don't worry. Plenty of time to get to cumming," she said, before popping open the lid and letting the sweet lavender scent rise up into the air.

"So lie down on your stomach and stick that cute tush up."

Back
Top Bottom