The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Back on the massive ship Fugaku, Nana had been helping out along with the crew, cleaning the ship and making sure all of the machinery was functioning correctly; but now the Pirates were enjoying themselves with mugs of ale, sake, and even wine, Nana joining in as well and drinking a bit of sake, face flushed.

Nana downed more of her sake, finishing the alcohol with a sigh, and then a laugh, her hair a mess and tied sloppily into a ponytail, which looked more like a bun that had half fallen out do to the lack of effort. Nana rested her empty mug on her lap, leaning against Motochika's shoulder, letting out a small noise. "Man I don't think I've ever had sake this expensive or strong." She admitted with a small grin.

Nana laughed again, her cup falling from her lap and her eyes moving up to meet Motochika's own eye. "I guess I owe him my thanks then~" She teased.

Nana stared into his eye for a moment, letting her gaze fall over his face before falling onto his lips. Leaning up, she gently cupped the back of his neck, pulling him into a gentle kiss, before letting go. Clearing her throat, she looked away, rubbing the back of her neck. "Sorry."

The crew erupted into whistles and howls before being silenced by Motochika's gaze. The Ogre Captain looked back down at Nana and shook his head, "Don't apologize. You moved away before I could return it."

Nana's face flushed and she looked up at him, mouth hanging open slightly in surprise. "W-Well..." She glanced around at the crew, who all had eyes on them now, taking a breath before leaning back up to kiss him again.

Nana held the kiss a moment longer before pulling away, breathing a bit labored. "Would it be wrong of me to ask you to a more private location?"

Nana stood, pulling Motochika along by his hand, nearly stumbling as they made their way into his cabin, Nana kicking to door shut behind him and leaning up to kiss him. The two stumbled back into the wall; Nana pinning Motochika to the wall, placing her hands on his shoulders.

Nana kissed him slowly and gently at first, but her kisses eventually became deeper, hand toying with his belt buckle.

Nana broke the kiss to catch her breath, unbuckling his belt and sliding her hand into his pants, all while trailing kisses down his neck. Her face was flushed from both the stimulation and the alcohol, making soft noises as she worked his manhood.

Nana nodded, complying and gently cupping his cheek. "Hai.." Leaning back up again, she kissed him deeply, letting her fingers tangle through his hair.

Nana helped him, pulling her shirt over her head and struggling to kick her shoes off, helping him out of his belts and coat.

Article after article of clothing was removed until Motochika only remained in his pants, and Nana only in her undergarments. Nana let her hands map Motochika's stomach and chest gently, kissing him slowly and deeply; guiding his hand down to her crotch, she pushed his hand into her panties, guiding him to her womanhood.

Nana shuddered and let out a soft breath, slowly moving to hook one ankle behind his hip as to give Motochika full access to her womanhood, closing her eyes and resting her head back on the pillows.

Back
Top Bottom