Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

I've finally cleared all Fire Emblem: Three Houses routes (remind me to never try this again) and have recently gotten my hands on Detroit: Become Human. Although I know the basic premise and have seen a few endings already, I can't wait to find out what ending I'll get. Extremely adoring Connor so far.

Not sure how long til I get my PS4 and TV out of storage but I did just get the complete edition of Guacamelee 2 on the Switch so I'm starting that up today. I liked the first one, an interesting take on the Metroidvania genre so I hope this one improves on it.

Speedrun practice for Fire Emblem Warriors, doing a no equips run of Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, trying to get through Blue Reflection and Trails of Cold Steel II, and the usual Hyrule Warriors DE fast stuff.

Also waiting for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore to come out on Friday.

Used my $30 Gamestop gift card I got for Xmas and the $5 per month coupon to get Luigi's Mansion 3. It's fun for what it is, it's just.a little challenging getting the movement controls down since they don't give you the option to invert the X-axis or Y-axis directions and I'm used to them being that way.

Far Cry 4, and LOVING it! =D

I liked 3 a bit better but yeah 4 was also pretty nice. Cool setting. I just started to re-play Red Dead Redemption 2. Sometimes you just have to get up on your horse and go hunting!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare on my PS4.

Favorite Set up:
AK-47
Rocket Launcher
Frags
Stuns

Dead Silence

Care Package, Cluster Strike, VTOL

Hardcore Team Deathmatch

While I wait for some games to come out I made my way back into Red Dead Redemption 2

Shining Force I

Talk about hard, old-school, tactics RPG. It took me a few tries just to get through the first battle; due to mobs ganking main hero. But after the fort battle; hadn't had much trouble afterwards.

Indivisible just popped up on my Gamepass and I was pretty stoked. It's fairly linear, but the combat is a bit like Valkyrie Profile with some of the fighting game sensibilities Lab Zero is kinda known for. The plot is big in scale but doesn't begin to take itself seriously, and overall the game is kinda easy, but it is fun.

I started playing Steamworld Dig 2 again on my Switch. It's so unlike any other game series out there. It's partly puzzle, partly action, with RPG elements, and a hell of a lot of fun. So far it's an improvement over the first game in literally every way, but I feel like there are still a few things that could be done to make it even better in a third entry, and I hope they do make one. Just being able to restore destroyed tiles would be enough of an addition to justify another game but they could add so much more to it. Putting down decoys, teleportation, and being able to shatter the rocks that are indestructible in the first two games to keep them from falling and crushing everything between them would be amazing.

I have just, very recently, because of my obsession with the DC Universe app (Harley Quinn was amazing for those who haven’t watched!) started playing through Arkham asylum again! I wanna practice until I get good enough to get 3 bats on all the challenge maps! I was never able to before! And it made me sad :c

Still haven’t played any of the Batman games apart from LEGO Batman yet.
Playing an old school style Zelda knock-off called Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King. Makes me want more Zelda games in that simpler vein but they’re never going back to that retro formula again.

I have just, very recently, because of my obsession with the DC Universe app (Harley Quinn was amazing for those who haven’t watched!) started playing through Arkham asylum again! I wanna practice until I get good enough to get 3 bats on all the challenge maps! I was never able to before! And it made me sad :c
That’s rage inducing so I’ve never attempted them. I’m currently playing Far Cry New Dawn and Halo MCC on my Xbox One X, but when Xbox Series X comes out I’m hoping a new Batman game comes with it!

That’s rage inducing so I’ve never attempted them. I’m currently playing Far Cry New Dawn and Halo MCC on my Xbox One X, but when Xbox Series X comes out I’m hoping a new Batman game comes with it!
I really enjoyed New Dawn! (New Dawn was the sequel to 5 right...? ^^’’) and oh my gosh, I loved Halo growing up. I played through the MCC so many times when it came out, and I’ve picked it up again for PC even though I barely ever have any time to game x_x even starting Arkham was a bad idea haha...

I really think a new Batman game is coming. They’ve been teasing one for freaking ever and if people are deciphering the teases properly it looks like it’ll have to do with the court of owls!Probably a reboot too, which is a good call! Don’t ruin Knight’s ending!

It very well could launch on next gen if it’s been in development a while!

As long as it’s a story reboot that keeps similar core mechanics I’m fine with that. Arkham Knight had its problems but I have no ragrets with that game.

They’ve been teasing said new game long enough! That and the Harry Potter game.

Soul Nomad & the World Eaters

Shadow Hearts (Questionable one of the best JRPGs in my honest opinion. The original two at least. I wasn't big on Shadow Hearts: From the New World)

I'm not really a gamer but I'm terribly, horribly obsessed with Animal Crossing Pocket Camp and I'm in despair that I don't have the money for a switch or New Horizons.

Currently on my 'In Progress' list:
  • World of Warcraft - Classic
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare
  • Warhammer Vermintide 2
  • Formula 1 2020
  • Resident Evil 3 Remake
  • Resident Evil 2 Remake (Done Leon, on Claire campaign)
  • Bioshock Infinite
Some of these are games I reocurringly play because of their quick multiplayer nature, some are games I'm currently playing for story / the experience.

Rune Factory 4 special fun little game can get really hard near the end but has action, farming, and dating the holy trinity.

Back
Top Bottom