Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Fire emblem three houses, Monster hunter World, and Astral chain lately. Chain is an awesome game so far.

I'm almost up to Blue Lions timeskip and managed to snatch up every character from the other houses (besides house leaders and Hubert because you can't recruit him). The sheer number of times I've missed 80% hits while the bots land 20-30% gambits is actually pretty stupid.

Also Hilda hits like a truck and I love it.

I've been playing Old School RuneScape the past few months, as I really missed RS2 all of a sudden at the beginning of the year. I've also played Super Mario Maker 2 to see all the cool levels people built (I suck at building them), as well as Sea of Thieves, World of Warcraft (both current and Classic), and Kingdom Hearts 3. All super fun for me!

Remnant from the Ashes.

Soon to be MHW Iceborne when expansion releases over here.

In my attempts to slowly decrease the number of games I need to finish, I started playing through Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Also still playing Three Houses. I'm up to post timeskip in Blue Lions. Still getting screwed over by missing 80s while enemies land 40s and below like they're 100%

atm FFXIV
c810c0181406217b176d9f78da8db7ad.jpg
D4228GjW0AAqAw5.jpg
JYbpoCX.png

Clearly it is cause well love the game after that hell of A Realm Reborn and it has a very anime vibe to it. None of these are from the game but just fanart made on various sites that can't pinpoint the creators sadly.

But yeah the community is very roleplay heavy on Mateus so been loving it...hell the tag alone gets tons of rp when you mark yourself as rp and many I run into have profiles. Now story wise first game is all rehash crap from old games which was okay but then its fetch quest for 100 tedious quests. If you want to be hooked pay for the story skip to get past the 100 quests or wait since they are condensing that mess within the next year they claim.

Princess Kari is who I am on usually but sometimes I will be on Elizabeth Mercer so if you are on Mateus or another server that can visit Mateus hit me up.

Zeth bought me this when I was having memory issues and my friend Claire hooked me up with expansions...sadly it is sub based but brings me back to the days rp was super heavy in FFXI​

Currently doing routing for speedrun stuff in Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition. I might also start doing routing for Fire Emblem Warriors No DLC run since there are no runs for it yet...but sadly also no notes.

Still on Blue Lions in Three Houses. Also playing Tokyo Xanadu eX+ because I want to finish another game before I move onto Cold Steel II. A shame Cold Steel III isn't coming out on PC yet.

Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines and Star Wars: The Old Republic are the games I am playing nowadays and I am having such a blast with VTMB, the writing is phenomenal. Truly a good classic and with a universe compatible when it comes to roleplaying.

Not the biggest fan of sci-fi, but for me, Star Wars would always be about the Old Republic, since I am not a fan of any movie. SWTOR is that MMORPG I want to quit, but I don't have the power to.

Back
Top Bottom