Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Trails in the Sky, SC now. Might be an older game with outdated graphics but man these story and characters are fantastic enough that I'm able to look past the graphics.

Guilty Gear Strive surprise surprise. Been having a lot of fun playing against CPU and my SO these past few days.

Also started to play Stardew Valley once again thanks to the expnaded-mod my friend recommended to me. Probably my fourth or fifth time playing the game, but the mod definitely added more content to it so it feels like a fresh experience.

Slowly but surely replaying older SMT-games as well. Currently replaying Perspna 4 Golden, and next on the agenda will be Persona 3.

A friend gifted me BG3 for my birthday last month and I was a good boy and didn't touch it till it left early access. I'm only a few hours in but right now the game is very, very solid. The production values are high, the game feels good to play even with some of the changes they made to accommodate the video game nature of it, and I crit something for 45 damage at level 2. So far, I would say the game is very enjoyable but we'll see how it goes.

Started playing Final Fantasy VI for the first time after dodging it due to overhype.

Yeah, I can see why people rate it so highly.

Another one bites the dust.

94920c8b1cca3dbcae3d70bbd15b1bc3.gif

On Route A of NieR Replicant. I can't really tell the difference between the OSTs I saw being mentioned on forums so often, they are re-arrangements at most and/or slightly inferior to the OG at times.

Should I whack zombies with a baseball bat in 7 Days To Die or build hexagonal patterned castles in Conan Exiles :unsure:

Anyone here played Armored Core 6 yet? It's a fantastic game!

I'm currently in the process of S ranking all the missions, something I usually  never do. But I just love the big stompy robot action!

Anyone here played Armored Core 6 yet? It's a fantastic game!

I'm currently in the process of S ranking all the missions, something I usually  never do. But I just love the big stompy robot action!
Playing it! But man do I suck at it. It's a lot of fun though in spite of the pain.

Finished Trails in the Sky... working through Trails to Zero when I have the chance-- but I started Trails of Cold Steel and hoo boy... looks like another fandom I'm gonna be obsessed with.

What part are you struggling with atm?

(I promise you it'll get worse)
I had gotten past the Balteus barrier when I posted that, I haven't played it in a hot minute but will be playing it again soon!

I'm playing a bit of Book of Hours. I really liked the creator's last game (Cultist Simulator) and it feels like a refinement/semi-sequel. I'd highly recommend either of them if you want to try a really experimental game that defies easy categorization.

My friend threw Payday 3 for me on Steam few days ago. When compared to the previous entry it takes few steps forward, but also few steps back making it pretty mixed bag for me. It is fun with friends like Payday 2 and The Heist, but I don't see myself playing it solo or investing the same amount of time to it as I did on Payday 2 (500+ hours). Maybe that will change in the future, but for now it's just a fun game to play for an hour with friends.

Also finally picked Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy again thanks to my friends Edgeworth-brainrot. Ended up starting it from the beginning since it's been ages since I touched it the last time, and can't even remember why I put it down since I really enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom