Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Total War: Warhammer 3

In search of a new fun campaign that interests me at the moment. Want to play Bretonnia but Cav just isn't the best in Warhammer 3, especially on the higher difficulties :(

I've been playing Fallout: 4 to get a feel for the franchise. It's an addictive game and I'll start thinking of ideas for a Fallout inspired roleplay because of it again.

Going through Touhou-games. After struggling with 6th one for some time I'm now playing 7th one. OST, characters and lore/story are great and despite sucking ass in bullet-hell games I really enjoy these.

With friend I've played a lot of Warhammer: Vermintide 1 and 2. Finished both of their campaigns and currently focusing on grinding 100% achievements in 2nd game for me, since my friend already has 600+ hours on it.

I started playing The Last of Us Remastered after Fallout 4 proved to be to hard for me. All the times I played video games growing up with boys around and later while baby sitting for some boys has paid off once I started trying to play video games again. Still not something I take to serious but it can be addictive hobby like most hobbies.

Also on tears of the kingdom. Game's basically a refined breath of the wild for both good and bad. Feels like monsters hit a lot harder too.

I'm one game behind, so BOTW for me.

Hopefully I can finish it after my 5th restart, could never get past the beginning area.

I really want to like it, but it sure makes it hard for me to appreciate it when weapons are useless. 🙃

I'm not a fan of the durability stuff myself, but generally the game throws weapons at you to a point where you can't hold nearly as much as you'd like to. I do get it though!

I'm not a fan of the durability stuff myself, but generally the game throws weapons at you to a point where you can't hold nearly as much as you'd like to. I do get it though!

Honestly durability mechanics in games tend to not bother me, BOTW has always been hard to get into because nearly everything requires micro-managing to some degree and it ends up feeling like a chore. Even the control scheme I find incredibly confusing and hard to learn, let alone master.

The ambience is great and the same could be said for the lore, which TLOZ always excels at, so I'm willing to brace my way through it.

Honestly durability mechanics in games tend to not bother me, BOTW has always been hard to get into because nearly everything requires micro-managing to some degree and it ends up feeling like a chore. Even the control scheme I find incredibly confusing and hard to learn.

The ambience is great and the same could be said for the lore, which TLOZ always excels at, so I'm willing to brace my way through it.
I hope you can push through it! For all its faults I still think it's a pretty good game. Tears is basically more of the same with some refining going on, so take that for the good and bad it entails.

I hope you can push through it! For all its faults I still think it's a pretty good game. Tears is basically more of the same with some refining going on, so take that for the good and bad it entails.

I will ! My brother's actually sitting right next to me playing TOTK and it seems fun, he's the one I stole the game from lmao. (with his approval)

I am also playing Tears of the Kingdom and just like BoTW, I'm sidetracked and doing other things the moment I can.

I have started The Last Of Us Part 2 and the snow ball fight is fun to play over and over. I try to win but the slutty side of me likes it when I get hit with the snow balls.

capsule_616x353.jpg

Back
Top Bottom