Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Looks fun. Finding a copy, on the other hand...
Going digital (if you can) is the way, sometimes.

I'm kinda interested in RF5 but I've heard the performance is butts. However Ludmilla seems to be best girl and I want to know more about her.

I'm kinda interested in RF5 but I've heard the performance is butts. However Ludmilla seems to be best girl and I want to know more about her.
There is definetely room for improvement in the game-- especially with it competing with games like BoTW and stuff on the same console, but I haven't had any issues so far. Graphically while not the most impressive, and some of the voice-acting being incredibly repetitive, the characters are fantastic and I've been having a lot of fun just exploring and going about it. If you like farming sims like Stardew I think it's worth picking up!

Oh I would, Rev, but my Switch's memory has been murdered by the collective downloads of Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Bloodstained, NMH 1&2, Stardew Valley and Moonlighter. Throw in the several hundred screens I have on it and you can see my dilemma w/ physical VS digital.

That said RF1 was a lot of fun and Ludmilla's design is making me go absolutely monke.

Edit: Holy fuck she has Hu Tao's EN VA. I'm speeding to the nearest game store in town.

Oof, I feel that. Doesn't help that good, higher memory SD cards are pretty pricy.

The first hour of the second Borderlands is infinitely better than the entirety of Borderlands 1. Hope the writing remains this good for the rest of the games I've yet to play in the series.

I finally decided to sit down and play Strangers Of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin and LOVED it. Like, it started out rough but by the end I was really enjoying it. Just unlocking the last few side quests now then gonna start on the big 'ol gear grind.

I've finished my first Elden Ring Playthrough on my PS4, I think, 5 days ago. I'm at 114 hours and I still have stuff to explore.

When I get the Platinum Trophy, which is quite easy to do, I'll probably start NIOH 2 and/or Code Vein.

I elected to pick up Rune Factory 5. I'm a few hours in to it and while it's fun, it hasn't hooked me like 4 did just yet.

I decided to continue Dragon Quest XI, so my aim is to finally finish it and then continue to some other story-driven game in my huge backlog.

On Switch I finally started PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage. Started watching anime at the same time and this rhythm game captures the feel of the show well. Fairly easy Project DIVA-type gameplay and pretty neat customization will probably keep me invested to it for some time

Also tying to get rid of my unhealthy relationship to Dead by Daylight with Killing Floor 2, and so far it's going amazingly. Much rather slaughter zeds while Impending Doom and Demon Hunter instrumentals are playing than go to play few matches DbD filled with toxicity, predictable builds and flaky teammates, and regretting ever picking the game up as I put it down.

I decided to continue Dragon Quest XI, so my aim is to finally finish it and then continue to some other story-driven game in my huge backlog.

Good luck, I've been trying to beat it again since the Vanilla release lmao. It's never fully-gripped me like VIII. Not as verbose as VII, which is good.

Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters.

Basically, W40K X-Com is all it is. Honestly, it is okay. Some minor issues and gripes but not the worst W40K game out there by a large margin. I practically consume almost any W40K just trying to find a company that actually puts effort and love into the franchise that it deserves. I can't wait for Space Marine 2 to finally come out after 11 years.

A bit later on, I think I'mma drop Rune Factory 5. Ludmilla is super cute and all, but the performance issues and well, lack of a really fun gameplay loop are getting to me. Just not my cuppa tea it feels like.

Back to Total War: Warhammer 3, though modded now as I wait for Immortal Empires and fixes that should have been in this game since launch. Love the new races, only reason I'm putting up with this over just playing the better WH2.

Back to Total War: Warhammer 3, though modded now as I wait for Immortal Empires and fixes that should have been in this game since launch. Love the new races, only reason I'm putting up with this over just playing the better WH2.
The wait for immortal empires is gonna kill me. The chaos realm campaign is banal to fun playstyles and I really think the more sandbox nature of IE will help TWW3 a lot with at least one of its huge weaknesses.

The wait for immortal empires is gonna kill me. The chaos realm campaign is banal to fun playstyles and I really think the more sandbox nature of IE will help TWW3 a lot with at least one of its huge weaknesses.
I just have a mod that turns the Chaos Realms off completely. It was fine for one playthrough, but like Vortex. After the one I just don't care about the narrative and want an open ended sandbox strategy game between the factions. IE is suppose to come out in their Quarter 3 which is like between July and September. So hopefully the former and not the latter lol.

I just have a mod that turns the Chaos Realms off completely. It was fine for one playthrough, but like Vortex. After the one I just don't care about the narrative and want an open ended sandbox strategy game between the factions. IE is suppose to come out in their Quarter 3 which is like between July and September. So hopefully the former and not the latter lol.
Yeah, it's what I've done too. Still, annoying that it has to be fixed via mod rather than in game itself. But at least you can mod it. The factions are all fun otherwise, though I wish Nurgle had more AP units.

V Rising. World building, survival and just a tinsy bit of megalomania. Also vampires. Did I mention vampires? It's got such a sexy blend of PvE or PvP depending on your pleasure. And it turns addictive, fast.

Back
Top Bottom