Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mark My Soul(Avengers)Lady/Moon

"Me to.”Thorne said shuddering a little as he pressed a kiss to her ankle, smiling as she rested her hands on his shoulders as he settled her pants all the way on, squeezing his shoulders a little, smiling quietly. “Thank you.”She smiled gently blushing a little at the other’s meaning as she did her pants back up, before turning to open the door, grinning at the sight of steve. “ready to go home?”She said smiling a little, moving over to hug her blodn to. Simply because the more freedom they let her have, the more choices she had, the more touch starved she was feeling, just needing to touch them.

James snickered a little and grinned up at her. "i like to kneel." he admitted softly, letting her know, for future references. "your welcome." he purred happily, grinning as Steve caught her and hugged her back. "yup. Clothing stores give me hives." Steve lied, making James laugh and call him out on it which meant they bickered about it a good ten minutes. honestly how they'd survived each other for so long was a complete mystery.

“Good to know.”She smiled at him, tilting her head as she filed that away for later use. “Hm, it’s amazing you two have survived this long together, you know.”She teased as they got back to the palace, smiling at the maids as she handed off their new clothes before smirking at the two men a little. “I vote we change, curl up in bed, and watch a movie.”She smiled at them, offering a quiet smile, because she wnated something else, but not quite sure how to ask either.

they both blinked at her when she teased them and then they chuckled. they had a few days before the coronation anyway so they where all for the vote. soon they where all in their comfy pajamas. well, except James who was as naked as he always was when he was alone wit them, and was arguing with Steve about what Movie to watch. James wanted to watch Lilo and Stitch and Steve wanted to watch Fifty First Dates. "if you don't shut up and let me watch Lilo and Stitch i won't give you a blowjob!" "you'll give me one anyway because i own your ass and Thorne likes to watch." Steve stated. "besides, she hasn't cast her vote yet and we both know no matter what she picks, we're watching hers." "good point."

“Hmmm?”Thorne hummed at the sound of her name, sounding distracted and not listening, which she really wasn’t. To busy staring at her naked mate to be listening to them bickering. Refocusing she looked up, tilting her head. “Lilo and stitch.”She smiled at them both, reaching out to slide her fingers through james’ hair, simply wanting to touch.

Steve groaned at the order and James chirped his delight before leaning into the soft hands in his hair, uttering a short purr and snuggled into her, Steve chuckling as he set the movie to play, listening to the Hawaiian music on the screen as the move started, snuggled into Thorn's other side, love pouring from both of them. neither of them would ever refuse her anything if it could be helped.

Thorne smiled a little as the men snuggled into her,simply enjoying petting james. By the end of the movie she was petting james whole side simply enjoying the touch of skin under her fingers before shifting as the credits started to end,leaning down to press a kiss to his shoulder."you promised you wanted to try that bond thing jamie..."she muttered feeling awkward about asking for sex despite their utter openess about sex.

James was half asleep by the end of the movie, luxuriating under the strokes. "yes!" James agreed, stirring and sliding over to Steve who looked amused as James shoved him onto his back and tugged down the sleeping pants. "bossy little Sub." "shut up and give me your cock." James ordered, smirking. "and what if i don't want a blowjob right now? what if i think we should see if Thorne wouldn't like to have your tongue on her?" he asked, studying Thorne carefully. "maybe she wants your attention?" James blinked, blinked again and then turned to Thorne, eyes wide and blown with utter lust at the idea of having his mouth on any part of her. "Can i?" he asked her eagerly. "can i eat you out? make you cum?"

"He is bossy isn't he?"thorne snickered a little amused at the idea of wathing james and steve,amused that the brunette hadn't even considered jumping her. Resting her head on steve's shoulder she flushed brightly as he figufigured out what she wanted,blushing even more as james looked at her."...yes. please."she said quietly looking at him.

James didn't bother hesitating. he was just kissing her all eager lips and tongue before kissing his way down her body, Steve smiling as he watched, just as eager, more than willing to wait his turn though. James slid her pants off her hips and down to her ankles before kissing and licking and stroking his way back up her creamy thighs and to the delicate area that he delighted in. his tongue curved and curled and licked, thrusting slowly and wiggling, nibbling gently at her clit he gave her all the pleasure she'd missed before. lavishing her with attention until Steve was sure she was going to go insane with it.

Thorne was squirming, totally lost in what the man was doing as she tangled her hands in his hair as she pressed her head back against steve’s chest, nails digging into james’ scalp as she squirmed, needy and falling apart as she indeed felt more pleasure then she’d ever had before. Falling apart and broken as she screamed, pleasure shattering her focus as she came, going taunt before slumping back onto the bed with a sleepy contented smile as she blinked up at steve.”Steve?”She muttered twisting her head to look at him.

James sucked and slurped and teased with his tongue like the expert he was, Steve humming as he enjoyed the 'aftershocks'. James moaned as he felt his nails digging into his scalp and licked and sucked his way through her orgasm, Steve shivering as he enjoyed the remnant sensations from their Marks. "i'm here." he promised with a grin, kissing her. "how did you like that? he has a wicked mouth doesn't he..eeee... oh my god James." Steve groaned, fingers tangling in the dark head of hair now in-between his legs. "give a man some warning before you do that." he groaned, James just snickering.

Thorne smiled a little kissing him, nodding slowly. “He does. A wicked wicked mouth.”She muttered groaning shivering as she squirmed as james swallowed steve down. Whining quietly as she shifted to watch the other before leaning up to kiss steve slowly, tangling her hands in his hair, having every intention of being just as involved this time, the feelings between their marks pushing her over, feeding her need to be with them.

Steve snorted. "and a wicked tongue too." he admitted, thrusting slowly into James mouth, moaning as he kissed her back, panting against her, eyes burning as he watched her. "i want to make love to you." he whispered, stroking the back of her neck gently. "i want to show you how much we love you." he admitted, feeling her need. "will you let me? can i show you what sex is supposed to be like?"

Thorne looked startled at the question as she looked up at them, despite having planned on asking for sex, it was still interesting to hear. Tensing a little at the feel of his fingers against her neck, resisting the urge to jerk away from the touch before relaxing, smiling before nodding slowly, nervous but wanting to.”Please.Yes, I will. Please.”She smiled kissing him again.

Steve smiled and kissed her deeply before setting about showing her how love was supposed to be like. what sex was supposed to feel like. he took his time tracing every inch of her body with fingers and then mouth before slipping inside of her, gently, carefully, he was wearing a condom, he knew better that to trust just her pill, not with super sperm. once he was done with her, James took his turn, kissing her eagerly before repeating the same motions, exploring her entire body. the only difference was that he was under her once he slid inside of her, letting her control the pace, ride him as she pleased.giving her the control she'd never had before.

Thorne was utterly undone with pleasure as the boys took care of her, blushing and happy as the other two took care of her, startled as she was given control. It was utterly amazing to look down at the man under her, and by the time they finished she was completely undone and happy as she slumped down to the bed between them both, yawning sleepily and happily snuggling them both.”....that was fun.”She muttered sounding startled and happy to find that sex could indeed be fun./

they all grinned, happy that she was happy. they snuggled in, cuddling her and went to sleep.

in the morning, James was shaking them both awake. "hey. hey. what does 'Recall' mean?" he asked, watching the National News. "it means that they have to stop selling the product because there was something wrong with it." Steve mumbled sleepily. "and that people shouldn't use it." "so the fact that they're recalling the brand of condom we used last night is something we should be concerned about, right?" ".... i'm sorry, say that again?" Steve demanded, sitting up and staring at the TV where they where indeed, recalling the condoms they'd used. "....well fuck." "what if we get rashes on our willies because of it?" "they have creams for that now." "really? okay then."

"Huh?...to want something back...."thorne muttered sleepily looming up at james as he talked not really registering the words for a moment before paling as she sat up to watch the news. Staring at it was she considered what to say,not sure how to point out the more pressing concern of recalled condoms."yes we have creams...though I'd be more concorNed there's a chance of pregnancy then getting a rash on your dick..."

James blinked. "i thought that's what that pill you take every morning was for?" he asked, his had tilted. "The pill only works most of the time." Steve explained. "it's better to double up. i'm sure it's fine Thorne." he promised with a smile. "and if you are pregnant then. well, i always wanted a child." he admitted, James brightening. "a little us! oh that would be great! and Pepper's baby would have a little cousin to grow up with!" he admitted delighted. "they didn't say why the condoms where being recalled. idiots, it's just going to cause a panic." Steve huffed before blinking when Loki slammed into the room. "Lady Vasa! i'm so sorry! i didn't mean to! i swear!" "Loki! calm down, what's wrong?" "....i..uh. well i had the prototype for setting up the permanent connection to Asgard and... and.. there was already one there and i activated it by accident...." he explained, fidgeting. "King Odin will be here within the hour! no doubt followed by those idiots the Warrior Three and Sif. he'll probably bring our brother with him too and... you just have to get dressed! please hurry!"

"It is but it's not absolutely fool proof."thorNE sighed a little smiling up at steve with a small grateful smile, because he was being calm, she could be calm."it is going to cause a panic. I might have to call the company and get a report on what's wrong so we can calm the public."thorne said before looking startled as loki ran in,staring at the man."loki,calm down.now what's wrong?"she said before her eyes widened. Not in anger but in panic at entertaining her first king on her own,and it had to be such a big deal king. "Okay it's okay loki,I promise. Can you let the other's know to get dressed and ready?"she said trying to calm the godling before looking at her boys."okay showers dressed and let's move. I don't want for Odin to show up and us still be getting ready."

James nodded. "it's okay, if you get pregnant we'll just throw a really big party." he decided with a smile. "that's a good idea, make Pepper do it she's well practiced in the art of making people tell her things." Steve admitted with a grin before blinking at Loki. "i already did." Loki promised her. "luckily Odin doesn't expect much for a ceremony. he doesn't like big parties all that much so just a small delegation of people of importance will please him immensely." Loki admitted, fidgeting a little before vanishing to make sre Thor wasn't doing anything stupid. within a half an hour, Steve and James where showered, dressed and ready to make Thorne as beautiful as possible. they did her hair and her makeup and James even painted her nails, blowing on them to dry them faster and soon they where standing in front of the Palace Courtyards. a place that had never been built over, no matter that over thirteen various royals had wanted to add a building there for various purposes. now there was a massive pattern etched into the marble and the faintest glimmer of lights swirled inside of a tube like area reaching all the way up into the sky like someone had managed to trap the Aurora. "here he comes!" Loki yelled, sounding eagerly excited. soon, Odin was standing there with Frigga on his arm in a flash of light and Loki broke all composure. "Father!" "Loki! my Son!" Odin called, wrapping his rms around his most favored child. Loki had been so small and frail as a child, sickly and weak and Odin had spent the most time with Loki, caring for him while he was ill or in Thrall. "it is good to have you back to yourself my son." Odin admitted before offering the people gathered a smile. "Greetings, from Asgard, people of Sweden."

“Well, that’s true. A party would be amazing.”Thorne smiled looking amused at the idea before relaxing. “Well good. Then go get ready yourself and we’ll be out soon.”She promised glad that she wouldn’t be expected to through a big party or anything right away. Looking beautiful in a dark blue dress while you could see the marks, it was also hidden, leaving her feelign more comfortable. Looking nervous and in awe as she looked up at the sky as the lights swirled, smiling as she looked at the asgardians, nervous as she smiled. “Father, welcome. May I introduce the Lady Vasa, who is queen here, and her consorts, Captain Rogers and James Barnes?”Thor said as he approahced, hugging his mother gently as he spoke to his father. “Welcome, Lord Odin, to Stockholm, we are pleased to have you.”Thorne smiled nervously, but definitely doing okay, trusting her men to help steady her.

they beamed at her. baby shower it was, if she did get pregnant. she probably would. super sperm and all that. "okay." Loki agreed, vanishing to find something he liked. "It brings me great honor to meet someone with such strength Lady Vasa." Odin agreed, gently kissing her knuckles, as was only proper for a visiting King. "The Warriors Three and Sif are on their way down as well, and Tyr should be attending as well if he can ever stop fussing over his hair." Odin admitted with a smile, Loki chuckling. "i admit, Earth has become of great interest to me after it wrought such changes in Thor." Odin admitted. "and for Loki to feel so safe here after such a traumatic event, yes Earth is most interesting indeed." Odin admitted. "and you are the Captain America, the noble warrior who led my son in battle against the Chitauri?" Odin asked, looking puzzled at Steve's offered hand. "it's a hand shake Father, watch!" Loki stated, delighted, clasping Steve's hand in his and shaking it. "it is a common midgardian greeting!" Odin brightened and offered his own handshake. "how delightful! tell me. what would you like for Trade? i wish to collect the midgaurdian food of Skittles." Odin admitted. "Thor returned home with them, and i have found myself utterly enthralled." "here comes the Warriors three and that Slut." "LOKI!" Frigga chastised, Odin biting his lip before he laughed and suffered his own fate for annoying Frigga. Loki had never forgiven Sif for stealing his lover. human lover that is. well over a few thousand years ago. Loki was a bit of a grudge bearer.

“Thank you, but the honor is mine.”Thorne said blushing as she looked at the man. “He shall never stop fussing over his hair, but I am sure Fandal will make him stop soon enough.”Thor snickered a little. “He is.”Thorne said smiling proud of her lover and that Odin knew him. Tony snickered a little looking amused that the king of asgard was addicted to skittles. “I am sure we can get plenty of skittles for you.”Thorne said smiling, tilting her head, “Books. History and others...I am sure Asgard has plenty of stories from other worlds to tell....and...help me. I don’t know what to ask for.”Thorne said poking james in the shoulder. “She is a slut, but it’s okay, she’s a good one.”Tyr teased bitingly as he looked at sif, laughing as he moved away as she took a swipe at him.

Back
Top Bottom