Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Angel gave a sigh, taking some deep breathes as she didn’t want to go too extreme yet of course just starting, doing a few small combos of moves as she felt her excitement again for the music now with finally everyone getting into it.

Mika stumbles a bit from the surprise though still obviously knew it as Valerie was the really laid back and mostly careless one with things like this, dancing only a little bit as she knew some moves herself but wasn’t as good obviously. Belle stretched and left to get a chair and sit back down himself next to Kari continuing to slowly change the music in a flow when he could before eventually moving it into a group song and pulling Kari to the group, “ hell yeah!!”

View: https://youtu.be/S9M3_qoJPnQ

View: https://youtu.be/2-3Oowp3Zy8

Last edited:
Kari laughed as she was pulled into dancing with the group. Everyone was having a great time moving to the music. Brandon saw Angel doing some moves and smiled at her. Valerie was happy that Mika was trying to get in on the fun. The mood was festive and fun. Everything was coming together even better than planned.

( same song from before but I really like it ~.~ )

As the song was done, belle ran over and quickly played the song, “ have to throw the damn signature!!” Jumping up as he ran back down and froze for the song before starting to dance. “ holy fuck! Haven’t heard this shit in forever and also one of best damn pairing dances.” As Mitsu pulled the other girl as they danced again.

The others mostly relaxed as angel just sang with it but also wanting to know the moves to generally use herself though as Mika would actually learn too with watching.

Brandon moved off the dance floor to let Belle, Mitsu, and Ayako do their thing. Mitsu and Ayako were following Belle's lead and dancing to the song. Valerie was impressed, as they all seemed really good. Kari watched from the music table and was impressed by the dancing. Brandon got himself a drink and handed one to Angel.
"I think the party turned out really well."

“ it’s fine. But now we have to go.” Taking the drink before pulling him again to dance or at least where they would for the moment before running over to put a song and go back to him, “ another damn good song.” Poking his cheek before putting her arms around as she danced and sang.

Belle would take a breath and get a drink then before standing to the side, before watching for the moment.

Mitsu would walk over and dance herself, waiting for her as she jumped on to put her arms back around and do a little spin as she sang herself though of course differently.

Mika just listened to the song casually crossing her arms before mostly singing the main part and trying to fit herself into the lyrics.

View: https://youtu.be/oj_jCHEQ_Nk

View: https://youtu.be/ZUuNiq2HATI

Brandon laughed as Angel took his drink and pulled him onto the dance floor. After she put the song on and poked his cheek, he smirked.
"You're cute when you're like this."
He put his arms around her and they danced as he smiled at her.

As the birthday girl danced, everyone else cleared the floor. Valerie just watched them, happy that both had found love with each other. Kari took a sip of her drink and also watched them. Ayako enjoyed Mitsu's dance and took her over to the side to be out of the way.

“ day to night to morning keep with me in the moment I’d let you had I known it if you want it so say so, didn’t even notice no punches left to roll with you gotta keep me focused if you want it say so.” Softly singing again calming down as they continued with a smile.

Mika just moved her head side to side liking the song as she sat and relaxed casually looking at the two but also at least learning a bit with how a real couple actually worked then.

Belle went back to the stand, leaning on the table casually to add some other songs after at least before watching as well.

Mitsu almost fell, Jumping a bit and at least being able to stand before sitting down casually.

Brandon shook his head. Of all the pop songs she liked and he wasn't big on, at least this one was sexy.
"I want it," he said, saying so.
When the song was over, he made a signal and Kari put on his song.
"Let's take it back to rock 'n' roll."
Brandon just couldn't get into that cutesy stuff, needing something stronger and harder to express his feelings. He walked away from Angel, cutting a striking figure from behind as the song started.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ1vxBJ_c9w

Angel casually sat and leaned back, looking over and listening to the song, seeing as it wasn’t her favorite but she liked that it had the same beat as the other more obvious songs. It was cool at least that they were different but still mostly similar with some kinds of songs they liked but also hating the fact that he didn’t really seem to react much more than she expected when she sang earlier which killed it just a bit for the moment with everyone else casually listening as well.

The birthday proceeded as normal until it got late and everyone left to do their own thing. Brandon went with Angel back to their hotel room and sat down on the bed. He had given her a gift of earrings in a style that she liked, but now it was time for a different kind of gift entirely.
"So, are you ready for your second gift?"
Brandon reached out his hand to her. He would let her decide what she wanted to do.

Mika walked back with her, hand in her pocket with her jacket on her shoulders as usual, having three sodas with one she was already drinking and two in her jacket pockets as it was obvious she was addicted to it when she had the chance to get a lot of course than what happens back home. As belle and the others left as well.

Angel stretched with a yawn seeing that it was good she was full and lazy for now as they went back up, looking over at the earrings but deciding to keep them for now and not wear it yet. “ bet your trying the obvious, though maybe cause you care then I might....” Teasing still wondering what he would say then anyway.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Brandon chuckled.
"Of course I care."
Sitting down on the bed next to her, he put his left arm around her.
"We don't have to have sex if you don't want to. I just want some kind of intimacy with you, no matter what it is."
He didn't want to put any kind of pressure on her.

Brandon gently brushed some hair out of her face. His lips then met hers in a soft kiss.
"This is the first time that we've ever celebrated your birthday in such a beautiful, tropical place. It's nice."
The next kiss was a little longer. He wanted to slowly draw Angel into him, no matter where it led.

“ well wouldn’t want to do it somewhere like this, maybe after then if you might want. Everyone does need it.” Giving the hint of her finally doing it herself than him. Angel kissed him back, as she got up for the shower and coming back after she changed to lay on him casually so they would relax before she would sleep.

Brandon was a bit disappointed but couldn't really argue. If she didn't want it, she didn't want it. He laid back on the bed and let her take her shower. After she came back, he put his arms around her as she laid on him. Brandon moved his body so that she was laying on top of him. Closing his eyes, he fell asleep.

---

Valerie had gone back to the hotel room she shared with Mika.
"That was a fun party. I'm glad that everyone had a good time."
She sat down on the bed.
"So, what do you want to do?"
They had the rest of the night to themselves, so there wasn't much that they couldn't do.

Angel got off and laid next to him instead, “ you’ll never not get it though so don’t think it’s bad.” Finally sleeping herself now.

——

Mika would put her sodas in the fridge finally, “ finally have more.” Showing off her addiction as she didn’t get soda often so she would try to hoard it when she could though. “ of course gonna shower though and think about being weird cause I like tiddies. Heh it’s also weird though I feel like asking my dad that just cause..big fat anime tiddies.” Putting a song for her to listen

Valerie chuckled at Mika's soda hoarding.
"They have plenty at the resort, so no worries."
She snorted with laughter as she said that.
"Okay, have fun with that."
After she put on the song that went with that YouTube meme, she started to dance while sitting down to it a bit. This would keep her occupied while Mika took her shower.

Finally she came back out with a stretch and a yawn, jumping onto the bed and laying down really feeling lazy as hell and tired before putting another song. “ Valerie is one thicc bih lemme....seee that vussy...heh.” Finally laying down the with the blankets.

Valerie chuckled as she put on that song.
"You're such a dork."
She laid down and spread Mika's legs.
"Besides, your pussy is more easily seen right now."
While Val was on her back, she reached out and started rubbing Mika's slit. She was mostly just messing with her, but wouldn't have minded some sex if the other girl was in the mood.

Soon her breath was heavy with a blush, “ your always like this than me, I only do weird jokes.” Softly moaning as her body squirmed from the weird feeling still.

“ this a normal reaction even if it sudden.” Squirming as she moved to the side to curl a bit to herself with the still obvious blush. The girl really couldn’t even think at all for the moment either just laying there.

Valerie continued to circle her clit with her fingers. Once she had strummed her enough to get her nice and wet, she stuck two fingers into her. Although she knew right where her G-spot was, she didn't go for it immediately. Instead, Valerie rubbed deeply and moved her wrist in a circle to get every bit of her love canal. Looking at her face, Valerie enjoyed the looks she made. She loved to ramp up the pleasure and make her whole body hot.

the girl really started to struggle and squirm, trying to be quiet as well with her body getting hot and cheeks red of course. “ y-your....” not being able to say anything else as her body reacta getting wetter. Val would really be able to mostly do anything to her right now as well.

Last edited:
Valerie continued circling and pushing into her tract before it was just finger fucking. With Mika getting so wet, she was able to bottom out with her fingers. As she kept up a steady speed, she moved forward and leaned down. Finding Mika's erect nipples, she started to lick and suck on them. As she did so, her other hand found Mika's unhooded clit and started to rub it back and forth with her palm at the same speed. She wanted to get her even wetter before she moved to the next stage.

The girl struggles a bit more, moaning as her cheeks get redder and redder and very much more with her nipples now, “ I’m gonna....cum if you do that....” her whole body feeling hotter as her chest moved up and down with her breathing.

Back
Top Bottom