Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Brandon moved over to where Angel was sitting and sat down next to her. His hand began rubbing up and down her back, feeling her soft skin. They looked up at the sky together, just casually relaxing.
"It's times like this that I really realize how beautiful you are. I feel like the luckiest man in the world to have you."
His hand went around her waist and gently drew her closer to him.

Kari chuckled.
"Oh, really?"
she moved away from his hand.
"Hey, now, you've got a boyfriend, remember?"

Angel moved a bit to change her position, taking off his arm at least for the moment before moving herself to the side so her back was against him and she was leaning back, mostly to get her whole body with the water still. “ jeez we get it romeo.” Poking his cheek before leaning a bit again to kiss it.

“ what do you even mean, I’m not a girl I’m a guy dummy.” Seeing he switched who was then. “ never said I was a girl or whatever.” Moving to lay on his stomach a bit as he looked over, “ don’t know what your thinking.” Trying to say then that she was just imagining things as he laughed a bit to tease.

Brandon felt her adjusting herself and chuckled as she teased him. She poked him a bit, but then kissed his cheek to show him that she did appreciate it.
"Hey, it doesn't hurt to be romantic sometime Juliet," he responded, giving her a soft return poke in the side.
He leaned back against her, enjoying her warmth.
"Tomorrow, I really want to work hard to find that last clue in the scavenger hunt. We're so close, and I really want to use that prize money to get our own place together."

Kari crossed her arms.
"You're a dork is what you are."
She went to the door and opened it.
"I'm going to take a walk. I'll be back in a bit."
She closed the door, heading downstairs to take a walk around the resort.

“ really really weird we found all those damn ones in a day and we only have that. Wasn’t really that hard, mostly seeing if it was literally or metaphorical or related to be metaphorical.” Giving a sigh as she felt like wasted energy still even if they were close themselves anyway. “ the only challenge was everyone but still I mean they could do a ton more better.” Angel put her hands on her lap before relaxing still until eventually getting out herself with the towel. “ and now I wanna sleep.”

“ your so damn mean..” sticking his tongue out at her going on with the tease before she left, belle would just lay and do his own thing, mostly already sleeping or watching something for a little while at least if he managed to find something even.

Brandon thought about it.
"It wasn't exactly easy, but we did well."
They just chilled out for a bit, and then Brandon stood up when Angel got up.
"Alright, it's probably a good time to call it a night, anyway."
They went up to their room and were soon in the bed, relaxing and getting ready to go to sleep. Brandon snuggled Angel close to him, feeling content.

Kari took a leisurely walk around the resort, enjoying the cool temperatures and soft breeze. After a while, she went back into the resort and up the stairs back to her room. Belle was laying back watching TV, and she crawled into bed with him before reclining to relax. She was tired, and soon closed her eyes to drift off to sleep.

Angel took her shower of course before changing and laying down with him as usual, now ending the second day with still a mostly new but relaxing trip so far now.

Belle put an arm around with a kiss before pulling the blanket up and finally sleeping himself now.

Brandon awoke the next morning and got showered and dressed in shorts and a short-sleeved shirt. He wanted to get the last clue solved, and they had until nightfall to do it. While Angel woke up and did her thing, he found the envelope within his room. Opening it, he began to read it aloud.
"Within the room of seven pillars, the great sun shines upon the roaring sea."
This was a bizarre clue, one that included a specific room, so they would have to find it before anything else.

Kari awoke the next morning and took a shower before getting dressed and looking at the brochure. They had done quite a bit of the watersports, so she was looking for something more land based. She decided it might be good to get some pictures from around town. The resort would be busy with people trying to finish the scavenger hunt, so it was best to stay out of the way.
"I'm heading into town. Are you coming?"

Valerie awoke sometime after Brandon and Kari, still seeing Mika snoring away. She took a shower and changed before thinking on what to do. She had not used the resort pool yet, so she decided she would go down there. Putting a bikini on under her clothes, she texted Mika where she was going and then left. When she got down to the pool, she stripped her outer clothes off and sat down on the pool's edge. The water felt nice, and she relaxed poolside, enjoying the warmth of the sun before she got in to swim.

angel did her own thing, changing in the bathroom befopre coming out as she zipped up her jacket and moved her long hair back. " i swear i bet they got that out of a movie or something. was thinking a kinda nautical museum maybe an outdoor exhibit with the 7 pillars and stuff or a room in the museum. It either has to be a damn landmark or over there." crossing her arms with a small disappointed sigh even if she was wrong or not. The girl crossed her arms and waited then as they went out.

belle was still a bit asleep, but still being able to hear her at least before groaning and sitting up with his messy hair then, " well fine let me change then." as he went for the shower himself as well and finally changed with his black and white colored jacket before putting his hands in his pockets and going out with her.

mika would actually still be sleeping before eventually getting up and checking her phone as she would change after the shower and go down to eat than anything before just wandering mostly randomly outside to see whatever

Brandon smiled.
"It does sound like something from a movie."
It could very well be a room in a museum, more likely that than an outdoor landmark. Brandon left with Angel and they headed into town to look around. They went to the first museum they could find but found nothing there. Taking out a map of the city, he continued to look around with her.

Kari waited for Belle to get washed up and then went with him into town. She went to an old market square and snapped some pictures with her cell phone.
"Wow, this is so cool."
The market was bustling with people, many doing their daily shopping while others sat down nearby to have coffee and read the paper. Leaving the market square, she went down a street that led into the old quarter. There she was taking pictures of several buildings with older architecture.

Valerie dove into the pool and enjoyed the warm water on her skin. After swimming for a while, she got out and relaxed in the sun. Mika was probably up right now doing her own thing, but she expected she would see her later. Lounging in one of the chaise lounges, she closed her eyes and relaxed in the warm sun.

It would seem they would spend the day out more into the city again, at least having something to do with the obvious sites around that were the most popular as they walked around with music on her phone she had with one ear, casually and quietly mostly following until she would have probably found something that maybe could have worked.

Belle followed with her, taking in everything around him and the busyness as he wasn’t really used to this at least as mostly everywhere wasn’t too bad. Belle did check a few little shops as they went by at least, though not having anything else to get.

Mika soon moved again and seemed to have wandered into a different beach, mostly having some people and a bit different and smaller than the other deciding to still walk by and eventually get back to the beach next to the resort itself and sit on the side with the warm sun as she used her phone.

Brandon followed the map to another museum, but they didn't find a room there that fit the riddle. They looked around outside, but nothing fit the bill there, either. After a check of three more museums, they finally found a room that had seven pillars in it, though there was no sign of the sun or a roaring sea.
"Hmm, well this has to be it."
Looking at the pillars, he noticed that they had holes in the sides of them that a hand could fit through.
"Well, that's interesting."

Kari looked around and continued to take pictures. They followed the old street to some even older abandoned buildings and Kari took pictures of them. Eventually they reached the coast and had to turn back, but it had been an interesting detour to see some of the island's past. They headed into the newer part of town, Kari taking pictures and appreciating the difference as the island had progressed.

Valerie was relaxing in the chaise lounge when she noticed that Mika had never shown up. Curious, she took out her phone and texted her.
Where are you? Are you still at the resort?

“ hmph.” She crosses her arms, “ seriously it was not that damn hard to get the first part of the clue, some of them were a bit harder but this one being the damn last like seriously? They could do a lot better, I already have two better hiding spots than this if I did the last clue.” Good luck with that one sticking her tongue out as she waited for him with a small smirk before moving and wrapping her arms around his neck leaning behind on himself casually when he was done.

Belle of course did the same as her and took his own pics, walking with her as it would have obviously reminded him of when he learned about the two sides of Hawaii being similiar to this accept more with the weather.

Eventually Mika had wandered into one of the mostly older style but also modern looking food markets that was the most popular and always crowded in town, walking in and joining the overwhelming waves of people as she looked at so many exotic foods and different stands everywhere she turned. Luckily she moved to a small spot on the side as she took her phone. “ not a bit off but found somewhere most popular and cool that’s always busy..”

"Well, we haven't solved it yet, so let's not get ahead of ourselves."
He reached into the hole on the first pillar and felt a small lever in there. Pulling it back, nothing happened.
"Hmm, okay, then, how about this one?"
He pulled the second lever, and the pillar moved a few feet to the left. Moving over to another lever, he pulled it, but that only made the first pillar move back into position.

"I see, we have to pull these levers in some kind of order."
Pulling the previous lever, he moved to a different lever, but that wasn't the correct choice either. It took thirty minutes of trial and error, but eventually he finally succeeded in pulling all of the levers in the correct order. The pattern formed by the pillars was like a zig-zag, sort of like the sea. However, there was no sign of the 'sun' that was supposed to be shining down on them.
"Hmm, let's look around for another clue."

Kari and Belle continued taking pictures of the newer part of the city. It was fun to just walk around and look at the sights. Kari got hungry and stopped at a little cafe with Belle, ordering a light meal for now.
"This island is so beautiful."

Valerie looked down at her phone as Mika texted her.
Oh, okay. If you get any cool pics, show me later.
Valerie leaned back in the chaise lounge, deciding to tan for a bit.

She shrugged, “ was even thinking could be a path to adopt then which would work and besides it should be seeing as the dumb windows weren’t wide enough or anything to see the sun unless your really at the corner of the room.” Thinking to say as she leaned back a bit and put her hands behind her against the statue as she did for the moment before walking out to see if it did work though.

“ least it’s mostly small.” Giving a shrug not having to really do much for anything, ordering something too. At least it would be another good day to relax now, though still feeling a bit sore himself from the obvious dance as he leaned back and relaxed.

Mika would Soon come back then, giving a stretch and a yawn before going for the lobby and trying to find a good place just to sit though.

Brandon began looking around for a clue, not sure exactly what it was he was looking for. As he searched around the room, he noticed a wheel like an old ship's wheel in a shadowy area of the wall. That seemed to fit the 'roaring sea' theme, but what else did it mean? Just out of curiosity, he turned the wheel to the right and heard a strange, grinding sound.
"What was that?"
Turning the wheel more to the right, he heard the same strange grinding sound.

When he had turned the wheel enough, he could see shafts of light coming in. The more he turned it, the more the ceiling opened up to reveal transparent glass that let in sunlight.
"I see. This is how you get the sun to shine down on the roaring sea."
When the sun was shining directly on the pillars, it threw shadows on the wall that resembled waves of water moving around. Out of the first pillar popped part of its column that was revealed to be a hollow drawer, and several ribbons were resting inside.

Brandon untied one and spun the wheel to close the ceiling. He then pulled a lever so that all of the pillars would return to their original places.
"We've got the last ribbon. Let's hurry and get back to the resort to collect the prize."
Brandon was excited that they had solved the last riddle, which was more like a puzzle, and had the ribbon. Once they turned in this ribbon, they would have the ticket to starting a new life together.

Kari nodded.
"It does make it easier to get around the island because it's small."
Her phone vibrated just then because she got a text, and she took it out to check it. It turned out to be a text from Brandon letting them know that he was going to the great hall to turn in the last ribbon and win the scavenger hunt.
"We need to head back to the resort in the great hall to see Brandon and Angel win the scavenger hunt."
Kari got up and hustled back to the resort with Belle.

Valerie was just relaxing when her phone vibrated to alert her that she was getting a text. Reaching over and checking it, she saw that it was from Brandon, letting her know that he and Angel were about to win the scavenger hunt. Excited for them, she sent a quick text to Mika, just in case she went to find her and couldn't.
Brandon and Angel are about to win the scavenger hunt, so I'll be in the great hall.
Drying herself off, she slipped back into her clothes and headed for the resort. She met up with Kari and Belle at the door and they headed into the great hall together.

“ hmmm pretty damn cool though, didn’t expect a random boat thing though but I guess that’s why they hid it. Still kinda underwhelming.” Looking to the side with a shrug before following back out. “ hmph luckily they still didn’t stand a chance though.” Wondering about the obvious other couple being the only one equal to them though as they headed back with her just listening to music.

“ hmmm not really into that game, but it’s cool they won surprisingly maybe that a lot of people easily didn’t get probably past the third to fifth ones.” Deciding to say with a smile before going back.

Mika laid down already being back at the room then for a bit now at least with the tv on as she laid there before seeing the pop up message and getting her clothes before going down and trying to find it on a map before eventually finally finding it now.

Brandon and Angel entered the great hall, where the scavenger hunt organizer was waiting for the contestants.
"We have all the ribbons," Brandon said as he handed them to him.
The man counted out the ribbons and nodded.
"Indeed you do. Congratulations, Brandon and Angel, you have won the scavenger hunt."
Everyone cheered and applauded as Brandon beamed widely from ear-to-ear.

The resort staff brought out a large check made out to them for $25,000, and they took pictures with it to an excited audience. Valerie and Kari also got pictures of the exciting event on their phones, wanting to have this keepsake moment of their trip in their personal pictures. After all of the picture taking was done, the resort manager said that he would give them the real check for the amount on the day of their departure to avoid it possibly being stolen from them. As everyone dispersed from the great hall, Angus and Maureen McBride approached them, with Angus shaking Brandon's hand with his meaty paw.
"Well done, m'boy! I was just a bit too slow to claim the prize this time."

"Well, there's always next year," Brandon replied with a smile.
"Yes, you're quite right."
"We're very happy for both of you," Maureen said with a gentle smile.
The two couples parted on good terms, and Brandon and Angel met up with their friends.
"We should celebrate our win somehow. What do you guys feel like doing?"

Angel looked a bit confused, “ well...I’m just wondering if they did a tour thing or something and of course figured out the spot. Oddly lucky we found it before they got back then cause after solving it we could just come back faster..” she sighed and shrugged with a cross of her arms as she looked over at the others.

Mika stretches with her hands in her pocket watching no casually at them seeing how cool it was to actually know someone to win something big then at least, looking around just following whatever everyone would be doing unless they would leave to do their own thing.

“ well damn, that’s cool as hell.” Belle simple saying with a smile as he watched everything and stood to the side with the group quietly.

Brandon shrugged.
"I'm not sure. It was really close, but we got it first."
He thought back to the matter at hand.
"So, what do you guys feel like doing?"
No one volunteered anything quickly, but Valerie thought about it.

"Well, why don't we go to one of the local clubs tonight? I've been around the town, but we haven't really gone to any of the stores or anything."
"Yeah, that sounds good," Brandon replied.
With that, the friends agreed to meet up later and head to the club together. Valerie went back to the pool to resume tanning, and Kari decided to go to the beach, so she went back into the resort to get her swimsuit. Brandon decided to go check out the water-skiing activity, so he also went back to his room to get changed into swim trunks.

“ jeez that boy...” angel gave a muttered sigh before walking off herself then and deciding to just relax casually around the lobby a bit before finding one of the other pool areas and deciding then to relax she would guess especially since there seemed to be a music event or a cool dj there anyway as she went to change then and go to find a spot for the hot tubs then.

Belle would decide to go then to one of the bars and relax a bit, getting just a soda as he wasn’t really a drinker and more of not liking the taste than anything obviously, watching whatever it was on the tv more with usually being sports with mostly every bar anyway.

Mika moves off herself, with the gift shop for a bit before hearing some music in the distance near the lobby but walking out again outside the resort near the beach but still more towards the shops to walk.

Brandon found the water-skiing activity and talked to the guy running it. He was required to take a short lesson, so he listened as the guy explained what he should do. After this was done, he put on a life jacket and the guy got into a speedboat. Once Brandon had looped his feet into the skis and had a firm hold of the rope, the guy took off. He felt a bit of pull on his arms, but soon got the hang of his balance. As the speed increased, he really enjoyed how he was knifing through the water.

Kari went back to her hotel room and found her swimsuit. After putting it on, she went to the beach and put down a blanket there. She laid down on it and stretched out to tan and listen to the waves. It was very relaxing, and she sighed with contentment.

Valerie was at the pool tanning. She relaxed as the warm sun beat down on her. Within this cocoon of warmth, she almost felt like she could go to sleep. She stretched her toes a bit and just continued to enjoy her leisure time in the chaise lounge.

And finally she found a place at least, slipping in with some other people as it was a bit crowded but still mostly active and reasonable for her to go anywhere without any trouble, quietly relaxing with her bust floating up a bit for obvious reasons before crossing her arms and sinking down a bit more.

Eventually the boy would decide to walk around, wearing his black jacket with red dark stripes down the back as well as some small designs on the front with the same red as he would want to stay near people in a warm spot mostly be part of the crowd.

Mika continues with the walk before sitting near the outskirts of the beach so she would be able to run or walk again without having to go too far, the wind blowing her bangs over to cover one of her eyes looking around.

Brandon continued to enjoy the waterskiing, slaloming through the water as he got the hang of it. There was a ramp coming up, and he hit it to get some big air before sticking the landing.
"Whoo!"
He pumped his fist and the boat sped up even faster, really making Brandon's adrenaline pump.

Kari was still relaxing on the beach. The sun was beating down on her and warming her skin. It was such a beautiful sky and a warm day without being too warm. Sighing with contentment, she tanned and relaxed.

Valerie was still relaxing in the chaise lounge. The sun was tanning her nicely, and she felt very good. Sighing contentedly, she yawned a bit. She was so comfortable that she was almost falling asleep in the chaise lounge.

Angel would relax quietly then, really liking the warmth and now being hard to really move much at all then for a while until wanting to get out then and go back to shower and change.

Belle finally did break away a bit to the side as he walked around more a while before sitting down on his phone and eventually getting up to go back again to the room to just lay and wait.

Mika moves the dust and sand off with a yawn and a stretch, feeling the cold a bit at least now as everyone would be getting back to the hotel and waiting for the other activities.

Brandon hit another big ramp and got major air before the water-skiing course finished out. He shook the guy's hand and headed back to their room to change for the club. When he arrived, he found Angel in the shower and slid in behind her.
"Hey, sexy," he said, kissing her neck.
He knew that she wasn't a fan of shower sex, so he just washed her body and hair while working in a little teasing and then washed his before getting out with her. Brandon went to the closet and decided to dress fancier for tonight, since it was a celebration.

Brandon put on black dress shoes, black suit pants, and a mustard yellow sport coat, which despite the name looked more like a slightly yellowish white than anything resembling the condiment. He thought he looked good, and combed his hair in a nice style.
"You should dress up a bit too, babe. I bet you have some dresses that would look amazing on you."
Checking the time, he saw that it would soon be time to meet up with the others. He was looking forward to a night of fun and excitement.

Kari eventually got done tanning and went back to the resort room to shower. She greeted Belle with a kiss on the cheek before getting in and cleaning up. After she was done, she got dressed in a red dress with black high heels. Turning to Belle, she smiled.
"You should wear that one fancy suit you have. You always look so hot in it."

Valerie saw that it was almost time to meet up with everybody and headed back to the resort room with a good tan. She greeted Mika with a short kiss on the lips and then got into the shower. After she was clean, she put on a blue dress with white high heels. She normally hated wearing high heels, but she would do so for a special occasion.
"Do you have a nice dress you can wear, Mika? You should dress up tonight for Brandon and Angel's celebration."

Back
Top Bottom