Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Angel used her phone as she felt his arm around, not really doing much then at all obviously than waiting to get back, “ hmm wondering though if they have a little shop here or something.” Looking around a bit for one now at least.

Belle would do it again as well with the pictures and videos, putting an arm around a around the girl next to him and leaning a bit as he watched for a moment before deciding to mess with her and move his hand fast across the screen in the video or pic with a small grin.

Mika stood up and gave a stretch, walking off now to see if there was anything to do or even the weird chance of someone coming up to talk to her though already wondering about this village as she did like some history as well.

Brandon looked around and saw a small souvenir shop.
"There's what you were looking for. Let's go check it out."
He walked over to the souvenir shop, which had lots of beautiful handmade jewelry for reasonable prices.
"I bet that necklace would look good on you. Why don't you try it on and see?"

Kari posed for a picture with Belle, and then rolled her eyes when he decided to mess with her.
"You jerk," she said as she pushed him playfully.
She took some pictures of the village and snapped a picture of Belle when he wasn't looking. She playfully stuck her tongue out at him when he noticed. She then decided to head to the souvenir stand to see what kind of jewelry they had. The necklaces looked pretty nice, but the bracelets caught her eye more.

Valerie caught up with Mika, who had just walked off after the meal.
"Hey, where are you going? You shouldn't get too far away from the tour group."
Her friend seemed bored, and she thought she knew why.
"You want to go to the Hall of Public Records? It could probably tell you lots of things about the village."

Angel went off with Brandon, her hands in her jackets casually with her long hair lightly moving from side to side as she walked. “ mmm sure then..” not minding as she looked before turning to the various necklaces and finally choosing one before trying it on. It would be one of those beautiful and simple handmade geode like or painted stones that was a light orange with a mix of red around it, especially picking it for her favorite color combo at least. “ well what about this maybe? But also like the blue one though.” Picking up a blue one that was the same but mix of some purple to keep it dark.

“ no I just fell in front of you a bit...” falling to the side as she pushed him away with a laugh. “ never get to do that much.” Belle turned back to his phone for a bit before pushing her back and sticking his own tongue as he also followed the girl as he found a small open case filled with the small bits of geode rocks he would pick and look at for the moment.

“ hmmm that’s fine then, like history...” she would always say then with things like that, “ wonder how they would even get records or whatever.” Soon following behind as Mika looked around at everything else.

Brandon helped her put on the orange and red necklace, knowing it was her favorite combination of colors.
"That one looks good on you, and you might wear it more often."
He then helped her put on the blue and purple necklace.
"This one also looks good on you, and brings out the color of your eyes."
There was also a small mirror that she could use to check how they looked on her. Since she would be wearing the necklace it would ultimately be her choice, but she would look good whatever her choice.

"Yeah, yeah..." Kari said with a smile, amused by his silly antics.
She spotted a bracelet that was whitish blue, a color combination she had always liked because it reminded her of puffy clouds in a Spring sky. After putting it on, she thought that it was perfectly sized for her wrist and smiled.
"I'll take this one," she said, handing the money to the shop keeper.
She saw Belle picking through some of the geode rocks and Brandon helping Angel pick out a necklace.
"This hand made jewelry is very beautiful, nothing like we'd see back in New York."

Valerie nodded and walked with Mika back to the Hall of Public Records. It was closed for the day because of the festival, but a table with small books had been set out for guests to read if they wished. Taking a seat in a plastic white chair, Valerie picked up one of the photo albums that showed pictures from the time the village was founded up to present day.
"These are some really cool pictures, Mika."
She showed them to her, knowing that she would like the black and white pictures of the village locations, such as the dining hall where they had eaten.
"Find any cool books?"

“Going for the obvious orange, it’s better for my not caring much usually about anything. I’m more of a reactive mirror person like I told you dummy that’s why I don’t plan stuff or anything.” Explaining herself with the tease then as she went over to buy it and wait for him outside.

Belle moved again, of course looking through the keychains again, taking one of the names off and buying it for himself as he put it in his pocket after paying with the obvious name of “ kari” on it both meaning something sweet but also at least having something from there anyway. “ yeah think it’s a ton better anywhere else like here.”

“ just all the same mostly.” Simply replying before standing with a stretch after looking over, “ well guess gonna buy something then.” Waiting for her so they would go before everything was done.

Brandon chuckled at her teasing.
"Well, whatever you want."
He followed her out of the shop and checked his watch.
"Looks like we'll be heading out of here soon. We'll meet up with Valerie and Mika here."
Several of the tourists were heading back to the bus, having enjoyed this chance to interact with another culture.

Kari nodded.
"It's not that professionally made jewelry isn't beautiful, it just seems like it's extra beautiful when you can see the work that someone put into making it. It makes it more special."
She had seen Belle buy a keychain with her name on it, and thought that was sweet on him.
"Well, looks like we're going to head back."
She looped her arm through his and kissed his cheek before turning to walk with him to where Brandon and Angel were waiting.

Valerie nodded as Mika said she was going to leave.
"Okay, be right there."
She straightened up some of the books and then followed Mika out. After they exited, she saw their friends waiting for them and everyone else leaving.
"Hold on, guys. We just need to grab some souvenirs."

Angel turned then to start going back with them, looking through again before going back from the entrance and to the parked buses at least with waiting outside as she took some pics again then for her music.

“ mmm yeah.” His hands in his pockets holding the keychain, acting casual as they walked back to see the others but now they waiting for the last as they would stay outside and not really care or mind.

Mika started to see everyone before trying to move fast then as at least the only thing she would mostly want anyway like this with her own keychain of course as she was already done and waiting again as well.

Brandon followed Angel to the parked buses and saw Valerie and Mika heading toward the souvenir area.
"Hurry up! You're gonna be left behind!"
He had grabbed a small key chain with a palm tree on it, which he planned to put on his car keys when he got back to the States.

Kari was waiting by the buses as Mika and Valerie went to get their souvenirs. She was happy they had gone on the tour, it had been fun. She was now ready to get back to the hotel and do some relaxing. She wanted to wind down with a quiet drink and some television with Belle.

Valerie went over to the souvenir store with Mika and picked out a blue and purple ring, since it reminded her of the last moments of sunset on their first day on the island. After Mika had picked out her key chain, they hustled over to the buses. Everyone then got on board and they started to head back to the resort. As they headed back, Valerie got some pictures of the return trip in the evening.

Angel would sit then with her music, looking out then and just relaxing quietly as there wasn’t anything to do then and it was a bit late anyway but feeling a bit weird in wanting to just walk around a bit casually again when they would go back.

Belle had also mostly done the same, deciding to lean back and just lay and sleep a bit as he moved his arms into and even his head a bit into the jacket beside just long white hair sticking out under the hood a bit like a turtle in a shell as he leaned back and relaxed.

Mika would simply just sleep normally as well Finally with her own hood up as they waited.

Brandon sat next to Angel as the buses headed back to the resort. When they did arrive at the resort, everyone got off the bus and headed inside to do whatever it was they were going to do. He turned to Angel and thought he knew what she was thinking.
"Want to walk around for a bit?" he asked, offering her his arm.

Kari looked over and saw that Belle was leaning back to take a nap on the ride back.
"Sheesh, you sleepyhead," she joked.
Looking out the window, she started taking some evening pictures with her phone. She was really happy when she got a sunset shot through a clearing in the rainforest as they turned to get on the road back to the resort. When they arrived, she shook Belle awake and got off the bus with him. She decided to head up to the room to relax for a bit.

Valerie chuckled as Mika put her hood up and went to sleep. Putting her phone away, she watched as the buses pulled up to the resort. Gently shaking Mika awake, they got off the bus and joined their friends. She decided that she would go and sit on the beach for a bit, and invited Mika to join her if she wanted to.

Angel just gave a yawn before taking his arm and leaning against it casually as they finally made it back. “ was thinking of eating some snacks or something before we go up to have a thing to walk to, then shower and laying down.” Telling him about her obvious stuff before they went.

Belle soon reformed himself as he slipped his arms and head through before unzipping his jacket then and wearing it on his back. “ gonna get something.” He would say before she left him as he got something from the close gift shop that was just a snack and soda before going up. Finally getting into the room he checked the bathroom before turning on the light and walking over to the corner of the bed before taking off his shirt and leaning against the wall like a model pose, running a hand through his hair to move it back before crossing his arms just to act sexy and tease her. “ didn’t think you would still want room service baby...” teasing in the also sexy voice before just standing there and letting her take it in and see the obvious weird reaction before laughing and going for his phone and playing a song for her to listen while he left for the shower.

“ going for shower and lazy.” Simply saying just deciding to do the same as yesterday and lay with the tv before she would sleep as they went up.

Last edited:
Brandon nodded as she took his arm.
"Okay, that sounds fine to me."
They went inside and found a small cafe area where they could get some snacks. Brandon got some onion rings and a brownie before they sat down at a table to relax and eat a bit.

Kari nodded as Belle said that he was going to get something.
"Alright, I'm headed up to the room."
She took the elevator and headed into the room, where she was surprised to see that her boyfriend had beat her there. Kari couldn't help but laugh as he acted all sexy and flirtatious.
"You goof," she said as she kissed his cheek.
She laid down on the bed while Belle got into the shower, turning on the TV while his song played.

Valerie watched Mika walk off and went to the beach. She sat down and watched the sun go down over the ocean, just relaxing for a while. She then went into the resort and the hotel room, finding Mika asleep. She laid down next to her and started to watch the TV on low volume, not yet tired enough to sleep.

Angel mostly got cookies and a bit of some other things in a plate as she sat down and ate with her phone, before putting a head on her arm as she put her phone down thinking a bit, “ mmmm if your tired then I guess I’ll go for the pool then, feel like just sitting in the water a bit then in a shower.” Not minding either if he would go, but also even just wondering if anyone would notice her for some obvious reasons.

Belle finally came in his regular long sleeve and long pants that he used to sleep, laying down next to the girl and looking over to take everything in again then before relaxing with the tv causally.

Brandon watched some TV quietly with Angel as they relaxed after getting back to the resort. She said she wanted to relax by the pool, and that sounded good to him.
"That sounds fine with me."
They got some stuff together and were headed to the resort pool. Brandon sat by the pool's edge and let his bare feet rest in the water.
"When we get back, I was thinking we might look for a place together."

Kari smiled at Belle as he returned from the shower. When he got into bed and gave her a loving look, she smiled back at him and gently took his hand in hers. They relaxed and watched TV together. At one point, Kari made a drink for Belle and handed it to him.

The girl took a deep breath sitting a bit to the side of the hot tub still at the steps, wearing her black and white slightly lacy flower bikini, leaning back with a yawn as she put an arm at the edge and looked around wondering if she could oddly catch other guys anyway but not caring. Angel just looked over and shrugged wondering then what he would even mean as she scooted a bit more to the hot water.

“ excuse me but I have a boyfriend.” Pretending to talk in a girl voice to her as he would take it and sit up a bit to relax with her wondering what the other would even think then before getting the drink.

Brandon looked over at Angel, admiring her in her bikini. Her shrug confused him, wondering why she was so aloof from it.
"You know, our own place. It would be a chance to be more serious together."
Just then, a muscular guy in blue swim trunks who had come down to the pool approached Angel.
"Can I buy you a drink, pretty lady?" he asked politely.

Kari burst out laughing at Belle's girl voice. It was so bad that it didn't sound convincing at all.
"You're such a weirdo sometimes," she said, poking him in the shoulder.
She then smiled and gently rubbed his shoulder.
"But I love how you can make me laugh."
The two continued to relax together, sipping on their drinks as the shows continued.

“ don’t have to make a huge deal but I’m fine with it.” Leaning back a bit revealing her more full and slender figure though. “ what kind of dumb pick up line is that, who the hell would say pretty lady. Sounds so dumb especially since your implying something beside the obvious but also still dumber if it was sexy lady or something either.” Chuckling with a bit of an odd grin, “ I’m good anyway though, just bored and tired and didn’t want to go back.” Explaining, “ oh and sorry I didn’t mean to call you anything or whatever but you could have been a bit better at it. And besides then not gonna leave him here or whatever.” Deciding not to say that she was dating him or not, even playing a little game for the moment and whether he would be pissed off and do something or just go, or even oddly wouldn’t mind and hang out a bit.

“ excuse me but your the weirdo because I have a boyfriend.” Still doing it though and looking away to pretend then before moving a hand to her leg.

Brandon was hoping for a more enthusiastic response, but he was glad that Angel seemed fine with it. He frowned as some random guy hit on his girlfriend, wondering why Angel was playing games with the guy instead of sending him on his way. The guy in question was a bit surprised by her response. He didn't think his pick-up line was that bad.
"Well, it could have been a cheesier line," the man replied, a bit amused.
The man got the drift that the other guy was her boyfriend, especially with the way he was staring him down.

The guy sat down a respectable distance from Angel.
"It's okay. My name's Derek."
He shook Angel's hand.
"So, what would be a better pick-up line to use, then?"
If he did come across an attractive single woman, he didn't want her to laugh at him.

Kari smirked.
"Well, in that case..."
She moved so that her leg moved away from his hand.
"...Then you shouldn't be flirting with me, then."

“ mmmm don’t really know though in this situation, I know some damn good ones but can’t remember though.” Giving a shrug as she slowly shook his hand then. “ well I guess I kinda did think of one for this mostly, you Would have maybe gotten a little laugh from me but like maybe something like can’t help that I found another beautiful star lost under the sky tonight, if you wouldn’t mind though maybe I could help you shine brighter than any other one tonight.”

Sitting up a bit, “ it really has that cute and special vibe and it makes you feel kinda like you can hopefully trust that person to care for you like no guy could. Like it shows a strong willed and dedicated type that isn’t afraid to fight even if he can’t. And also the idea of each other’s light. The other person might eventually warm up and trust them and see you as their own little light.” Giving a small shy smile hoping she didn’t sound nerdy or anything. “ I guess that was more from me personally cause I kinda feel like that myself or that before I really even decided to date I would hope to find someone like that kinda. And for me screw confessions, would never do it. I’d be fine losing a guy I probably liked then ever do that.”

Angel sunk a bit at least to get her whole body warmer as she hated the cold sitting back.

“ you were the once accepting it though.” Sticking his tongue out. “ if I say I’m not pretending then can I poke?” Asking as he playfully poked her anyway and deciding to stop himself anyway though.

Last edited:
Derek listened as Angel told him what a better pick-up line would be.
"Hmm, well, that is more elaborate than the one I was using. It sounds kinda corny, but maybe a woman would find it romantic. I'll give it a try next time."
Brandon headed over to them, sitting down next to Angel.
"Well, she's kind of a weirdo, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high."

Brandon stuck his tongue out toward her to show he was joking.
"It's true, Angel was really shy at first. However, I persevered and now we have a really good relationship."
Derek chuckled, having taken a liking to Brandon and Angel.
"Well, then maybe her advice was spot on, after all."
Other people started to come out to the pool, looking to enjoy a late night swim.

Kari shook her head and stuck her tongue out at him in return.
"You're so weird."
When he poked her, she poked him back. She laughed and began to tickle him.

“ jeez you dick.” Slightly seriously annoyed he would say something like that about her to someone even if it was completely playful.

“ psh don’t trust Brandon then when it comes to advice like this though.” As to have a comeback but also showing how better she mostly was with this stuff as there could be no damn way Brandon could ever even come up with something like that.

The girl leaned back a bit more weirdly still seeing more people, wondering even who else would give her a look or even try to talk or walk up to her.

Belle already had a pillow next to himself as he rolled more to the side and used it, “ I just thought of something dirty to say and suggest...” starting to laugh at it as he blocked.

Last edited:
Brandon chuckled.
"Now, now. I wasn't that mean."
Derek thought it was funny how Brandon and Angel razzed each other. Looking over, he saw a woman by herself and thought maybe he had a shot with her.
"Well, I'm going to go see if Angel's pick-up line is a winner."

Kari gave him a smirk.
"I'm not surprised, you perv," she joked.
She made her way around the pillow and started tickling him. She was laughing, too, having fun goofing around with him.

“ you dick.” Just repeating then before standing up with a stretch and finally revealing her body a bit in the swimsuit with her obvious curves and that bust in her top before taking a deep breath and trying to get used to the cold before she would swim a bit there and eventually later on come back to the warm water of the smaller pool.

“ well guess I’ll say it then, but I wouldn’t mind poking you again in a different way if you know what I’m saying.” Giving a wink and a wide smirk as he did anyway before moving the pillow again as she still only got a little bit before moving back to get the pillow on top and pulling the blanket over to get under it before she could really do anything much at all.

Brandon smirked.
"Yeah, yeah."
He watched as she stood up, admiring her beautiful body. He watched as she swam out a bit and then returned. Brandon looked up at the sky and thought of how peaceful everything was. This vacation had been relaxing, and he was glad that everything was going well and that he still had more to enjoy.

Kari playfully rolled her eyes.
"Oh, like I didn't see you saying that, you dork."
When he covered himself up to prevent further tickling, she smirked. Deciding to sit on him, she did and continued watching TV.

Angel sat back down and again relaxed quietly, looking up at the sky then looking over at the other people not having to do than just sit and relax though mostly already curious about the new guy as she looked back at Brandon seeing he was just casual like her.

He sat up a bit and pulled the blanket off him, “ there’s two places you can sit, one up and one lower.” Giving another wink, “ all the dirty cause of you.” Moving his hand to her leg again.

Back
Top Bottom