The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Medusa started moving her hips eagerly, rubbing her juices all over the tip of his cock. She wondered if he had gotten used to her aphrodisiac? It was hard to tell with him, really. "Hmm..that sounds like a good idea, actually. A wonderful idea."

"Good," Ganondorf smirked, slowly sinking his fat cock into her moist pussy. He grit his teeth in satisfaction, feeling the rush of her hungry poison. He needed no encouragement to want her, his hips immediately started rocking into her powerfully, his fat balls smacking loudly against her toned butt.

Feeling his thick cock separating her viscous folds was an absolute pleasure. "Mnnn..." She groaned softly as she looked into his eyes with a seductive grin. Though the moment he started moving his hips she sucked in a deep breath of air, her breast bouncing from the force of every thrust. Already she was creating another mess on the throne..it didn't take much for him to make her cunt salivate.

He leaned forward to kiss her hungrily, hands slipping along her legs to push her closer as his hips started to keep their brutal pace. It had been far too long since he felt the addictive rush of her sweet pussy...

Medusa loved his thick tool just as much as he loved tight, wet canal. The only way she could silence her pathetic cries of pleasure was by shoving her lips against his as she ran her sharp nails down her back..not enough to injure him but to leave red mark on his dark skin. She wanted more...the power behind his thrusts was addicting..

"Mm," Ganondorf growled between her lips as he slid his hands down to grip her perfect ass and hoist her up, pressing her against the back of her large throne as he started to ram his thick cock into her as hard as he could, his balls smacking violently against her slightly reddening flesh. Mm, not hard enough...but good for now.

Medusa was..comfortable Which meant that he wasn't going as hard as he could have been, but that was fine. She was enjoying it nonetheless. She slid her tongue against his, still attempting to muffle the sounds she was shamelessly making. The walls were thin, after all...she didn't want anyone but him to know just how much of a slut she could be.

All the while her drooling pussy was gripping him like a vice, wanting more of the rough action his cock was giving her.

"Nng..." Ganondorf growled hungrily, tongue brushing over her lips. "You're too quiet...let's fix that," he purred, leaning forward to press her against the back of the throne as he settled his hands on the arms of her chair, increasing his force with a grunt. It felt good, beyond good...

When he pushed her back, she could feel his cock slamming into her at a deeper anger. It was enough to make her cry out in surprise. It really had been a long time...she forgot how deep he could go into her. "What..if I didn't..want it to be fixed?" Medusa asked him with a strained grin. It was hard to concentrate..or speak when he was reaming into her so hard.

Ganondorf simply smirked in reply, kissing her forehead as he gripped the arms of the chair tighter and started to rock into her harder with a pleased, primal snarl of pleasure. If he had gotten addicted to that sweet drug that dripped out of her pussy, it was hard to say...but he wasn't slowing down for anything.

Each time he slammed inside of her, she wailed louder and louder. Her cries bounced off the walls of the throne room, along with the sound of their bodies clapping together. Her eyes began to roll to the back of her head as she felt her orgasm creeping down her spine. Her claws found his large biceps and she squeezed..just like her dripping wet cunt was squeezing him even tighter now.

"Mm..." Ganon growled with every harsh thrust, tongue brushing over her cheek. "The goddess of darkness screams so wonderfully!" he groaned, his cock throbbing in her twitching pussy. He never could last too long, but he always had the stamina to make up for it as he hissed in pleasure. Rewarding her slutty wails with a long, hungry torrent of seed as his hips rocked into her.

Medusa always loved the feeling of him filling her up with his potent seed. Perhaps it was because she enjoyed mothering his child. Whatever it was, it made her pussy squeeze for dear life as she released her powerful orgasm. She hadn't cum like that in a long time...

"Mnn.." A pleased moan escaped her lips as she felt their mess pooling beneath her cheeks. She looked up at him with a grin, reaching up to run her fingers through his hair. "Tell me I'm the best pussy you've ever been inside of..."

"It is," Ganondorf smirked, fat cock rubbing against their combined mess. "There is nothing better than a Goddess..." She was quite smug with herself, wasn't she? It was alluring...

"There is nothing better than me." She corrected with a smile before pressing her lips against his. She would be up for a second round, but they could do that later. "You have another love to attend to. She's probably getting impatient..."

"Yes, of course..." Ganondorf said with a dramatic sigh, hand running down her breast with a faint smirk. "You had to have a child, didn't you?"

"She was my gift to you...When she's fully mature she'll be one of your best warriors, and most loyal." Perhaps she was needy now, but something told Medusa that once Ganessa started learning how to fight she'd be much busier trying to improve her strength. All she needed was one obsession, she wondered if it would end up being magic or sword play. She was very much capable of both.

"Us," Ganondorf smirked. "If I recall correctly, she seems eager to cling to your robes, my dear." he said, getting dressed again. Oh, she could play the aloof goddess all she wanted, but it was clear that little devil meant much to her.

"Yes, but she loves you just as much. She just sees me more than she sees you." At the beginning, Ganessa was meant to be his. But she had to admit...motherhood was much more enjoyable than she thought it would be. Her clothing materialized on her body as she stood up. "I want to see how well she does with a sword. I think I will accompany you." She was also curious on how Palutena's son would fair against her. Ganessa had a natural rivalry with him, and she didn't even know that he wasn't truly her brother.

"I'm sure she will appreciate it," Ganondorf smirked, offering his arm. "She seems quite eager to impress you."

"Got all of her bad traits from her mother, no doubt," he smirked. "You are truly a terrible influence, my dear. It's a good thing you are flawless, otherwise, we would have so many issues."

"Is that right?" Medusa asked as they walked out of the throne room. "Hmm, well...I'm perfect in every way possible. So I suppose she will grow up to be perfect in all the right ways as well.." She wasn't sure if he was complimenting her or not, but she was just going to assume that he was so that her good mood wouldn't be ruined.

"Of course," Ganondorf grinned. "But there is beauty in your cracks, I find them far more attractive than anything you can imagine..." he purred, hand brushing across her chin.

"Hmm, can't say I blame you." It was nice to walk down a hall and have every person bow, muttering their praises. It was already alleviating any bitterness that she had felt previously.

It wasn't long before they arrived where they needed to be. As promised, Ganessa was being a good little devil in the corner with her 'brother' while Althea worked on Ike. Samus was there...staring at her every movement. She never trusted a woman with such potent poisons, even though Althea had never done anything bad to her..exactly.

"My Lord, My Lady..." Althea greeted as the came inside the room. She could sense their power miles away..she didn't need to see them.

Back
Top Bottom