The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"That seems like a fine idea," Ganondorf smirked, hand on his daughter's legs. "It's about time we started teaching her a few things, too, mm?" he said, leaning down to placate her with a kiss. He had news, of course...but that could wait. Their daughter demanded their attention, as she usually did.

Medusa's face softened a bit at the kiss. She wasn't sure why, but she felt..slightly less annoyed now. "Hmm, true. She needs to do something with all that energy she has anyway." She agreed with somewhat of a smile. For Ganessa, she'd push aside her rotten mood for now. It had been a while since the three of them had been together.

"What kind of things? Can you teach me how to fly?" Ganessa asked with genuine interest.

"Well, not just yet," Ganondorf grinned in amusement. "but that is quite possible, given time. You no doubt possess your mother's talent for magic, it pales in comparison to my own. I can teach you a few things, however...perhaps we can get Sieg to help you spar with your swordplay." As it stood, Palutena had no way of getting her child back...so why not make use of him?

Ganessa was definitely capable of flight once she was fully matured. Medusa would teach her how when that day came. But it seemed like Ganon's offer excited her just as much. It was nice to see her daughter so happy.

"Really? Swordplay?" Ganessa started giggling with excitement. She had always wanted to learn that, and beating up Sieg would be an extra plus. She always seemed to be the favorite, but she still liked being better than him in every way possible. "Oh, I would love to learn that! Almost as much as flying..please teach me, daddy! Teach us, Sieg should learn too since he's such a crybaby."

"Alright," Ganondorf smirked, patting her legs. "I need to talk with your mother first for a little bit, I'll start on your lessons when I'm done. Stay around Althea until then, you hear?"

"And stay out of her way, Ganessa. She's busy right now." Althea was making sure that Ike would have a smooth recovery. Even though she had lost her eyesight, she was their best healer.

Ganessa sighed and climbed down her father's back. "Fine, I'll be waiting.." She lazily said as she walked out of the throne room. The moment she was gone, Medusa's face darkened as she allowed her foul mood to return. She stayed quiet..she wanted to know what he had to say.

"Such an unpleasant face ruins your beauty, my dear," Ganondorf grinned, hands slipping over hers before bringing one up to kiss her knuckles. "I bring good news, however...even if it does not seem so."

Medusa looked down at him when he kissed her hand, an eyebrow raising but not much else. The look on her face was a very annoyed one. "What good news? What good could come from me losing my foot stool and the tool I was using to control her?" She asked, though she kept the venom from her voice..for now.

"Well, I thought it would please you to hear that Ike's former friends are aware of his status as a Black Knight," he smirked. "You see, he lost his helmet quite early...he fended off four of them quite easily, it was only through the efforts of Sona's blessings that they managed to wound him. I dare say that your Champion is more committed than we originally thought, to what end...I don't know."

"..Hmm." Perhaps that wasn't so bad after all. During their love making session, she would almost dare to say that he had nearly lost his humanity. All it would take was more corruption..more incentive. She needed to give him a reason to enjoy what he did and not want to go back. Now that he no longer had allies on the other side, that would make things much easier. "I want to make him even stronger than he is now. Little Sona's blessing is nothing compared to mine...which is far more permanent. I just don't want to give it to him unless I'm sure he will be my black knight..forever."

"Indeed," Ganondorf murmured, slipping closer to kiss her. "You must relax, my love..." he purred. "I am keeping everything well in hand...perhaps I should relax you further?"

Medusa narrowed her eyes slightly and folded her arms. "It's hard to relax when so many things are irritating me at once. None of it is a threat...but it still bothers me. When people fail me, I look like a fool. And nothing makes me angrier..." Her champion had lost..but there was only so much one man could do. The failure was not his alone.

He ignored it, mostly because he cupped her face and kissed her, hard. A faint growl rumbling in his throat. She would relax, one way or another.

Medusa hated it when he got like this..mostly because she couldn't refuse him. Her long tongue found his, and she eventually closed her eyes all the way. The Goddess of Darkness, ruler of the Sky...quelled by a simple kiss from a mortal who was..nearly immortal. Guess that wasn't so bad.

He broke it after a moment, grinning faintly as he licked his lips. "I assure you, my love...it is all well in hand..." he said, hands slipping up her shoulders to unclasp the top of her robe. "Otherwise, I would have dealt with it personally."

She let her single garment fall to her ankles the moment he undid it clasp, letting her perfect body be revealed to him. "I believe you." She told him, her hand moving up to brush his cheek gently. "But you owe me a new toy...since you let mine run away." She grinned, suddenly feeling not so annoyed anymore. He always gave her the best gifts.

"I'll find someone suitable," Ganondorf smirked, hands slipping up her perfect stomach to squeeze her breasts possessively. "But I never know the perfect gift for a goddess..." he purred. "Someone who is unworthy to be even your footrest, perhaps? It is hard to find someone like Palutena again."

Her nipples hardened immediately when he began to fondle her breasts. She sighed happily before giving him a smirk, her hands moving up and down his chest, waiting for him to get rid of his clothes. "Ashunera would do..just as well. If you can find her, anyway." Another Goddess she wanted to humiliate in front of all her loyal subjects...and abuse until she got bored of her.

"You are so hard to please," Ganondorf smirked, but settled his hands off her for now as he unclasped his armor to let it drop, his undershirt being removed as his mouth went down to suck hungrily on her breast, pressing her against her throne. Mm, he hadn't done this enough lately...perhaps he should spend more time with Medusa...

She wouldn't argue with that. She couldn't, anyway. Not when he was tending to her hard nipples so eagerly. Having sex with Ike was well and good, but he wasn't anything like Ganondorf. He just felt so different...so powerful. Like a force of nature that couldn't be stopped. She loved that feeling, as indicated by her sweet scent that was already filling the air. Her smooth pussy lips were already glistening.

Ganondorf smirked a little at her silence, slipping up to give one of her nipples a possessive bite as he unfastened his pants to let his thick, heavy erection bounce out. "So, how was he?" Ganondorf purred. "Your Champion?"

"Hmm..I can only compare it to how you felt when you violated Zelda..." Medusa grinned, her eyes immediately on that large, powerful cock of his that she loved so much. "It was fun..in a different way. But compared to you..he was second rate." She moved her hand towards his cock and then began to stroke it tenderly. "No..he can't even come close to a comparison." She purred.

"Now you're just flattering me..." Ganondorf smirked, pressing his tip against her as he leaned down to kiss her again. "Mm...but it seems that you're already eager...? I suppose we'll make this quick then," he purred, rubbing his cock against her slit.

Medusa gave him another kiss before she answered, hovering just above his lips. "It's been a while," She admitted, squirming a little as she felt the heat from his cock against her aching slit. "Since you've been inside of me. I missed you." Who knew she was capable of such feelings. It was easier now that she was no longer constantly feeling jealousy or hatred towards Palutena...

"Mm, now that we've got things established..." Ganondorf grinned hungrily, rubbing against her pussy. "Perhaps we should spend a little more time together, my lady?"

Back
Top Bottom