The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Ganondorf laughed, even as Ike remained impassive at her offer. Still, it was amusing! Truly, she had become a seductress with her newfound power. However, Ike saw potential...she would be distracted. Perhaps just enough to give them the room they needed to move. Yes, it was perfect.

"I am flattered, my lady." Ike said honestly. "I do not deserve such attention...I will make sure that you are satisfied to the fullest extent of my ability."

"Then let's skip the pleasantries." Medusa disappeared from her throne, but he would find her right in front of him within the next instant. "Take me to the castle, Knight. I want to see you out of that armor. And I want Palutena to watch." She purred, loud enough for the others to hear.

It was an odd thing to say that he was familiar with women coming onto him, but it was still hard to ignore Medusa's natural beauty. It was a good thing, because he had to actually enjoy this to make it believable.

"Samus," Ike said, as if it answered everything. She just had to trust him...like Palutena would have to trust him too. "See to the security, I have a more important matter to attend to."

"..Yes, Sir." Samus muttered before she went off to do as she was told. She wasn't sure how she felt about Ike with Medusa, but there was nothing she could do about it.

Medusa watched Samus go before she had a few of her servants drag Palutena along. She was weak..it wasn't often that she'd get to move around having to sit all day at Medusa's feet..but she could still walk. With each foot step came the sound of clattering chains. She kept her head down as she was lead towards the castle, behind Medusa and the knight that she knew far too well.

As they walked through the castle, Ike did something that he hadn't done in a long time...even before he had come to Hyrule, which seemed like an eternity ago. Truth be told, despite all of his interactions with Goddesses and understanding that they were very real, he had no honest piety toward anyone in particular. While Ike was certain that it would satisfy Medusa to no end if she felt faith from him, he was netrual. A bland, grey figure in a realm of pious people. But today? He prayed. He had trusted nothing but his own strength for so long, but now...his strength wasn't enough.

He prayed that Palutena would find the strength to trust him, he prayed...no, he hoped that Sona was strong enough to get through what she would experience without him. He prayed that for when the moment came, she would have enough strength to escape. It was a small prayer, a whisper in a chorus of jubilant worshiping to Medusa. He was playing a deadly game, but one he would do willingly as they moved past the courtyard, where Chrom's blade stood stabbed into the ground.

A woman of power such as Medusa would enjoy the throne room, at the very least as he slid off his helmet with a faint breath. "Is this suitable, my lady?"

Medusa looked around as Palutena was pushed to the ground again. The green haired fallen Goddess looked up. Her eyes finally confirmed what she knew all this time but still didn't want to believe. Seeing Ike in that armor...it just hurt. However, Palutena did not sense evil from him. Consequently Medusa probably could sense the same thing. She knew that the goal was to corrupt him as much as possible, starting with this very act.

"It will do..." Medusa began as she dismissed her slaves. "Well, Ike? That's your name, right? Tell me something..." Medusa began as she grabbed Palutena by the hair and dragged her closer to the throne. Here would be fine, and she wanted Palutena so close she'd be able to hear the lewd, wanton sounds of the father of her child fucking her greatest enemy. "Did you enjoy impregnating this whore?"

"Yes," he admitted openly, glancing down at her. "...A goddess is supposed to be everything mortal men crave, isn't it?" He had to sink somewhere he never wanted to go, not since he and Zelda had first been bedded. He had to sink down to that primal, degenerate pig of a man to keep Medusa unaware as he unfastened his gauntlets. Both of them were beautiful, it was a good thing, he didn't want to have to fake the erection he was getting at watching Medusa...and Palutena.

He had never seen his son, not once. He didn't deserve to be his father after this, anyway.

"That's true," Medusa began as she sat down in the large throne and watched him get undressed. "But that doesn't mean we all feel the same..." She purred as her clothes began to simply disappear, leaving her just as naked as the chained up woman beneath her feet. Considering Medusa's body secreted a special kind of aphrodisiac, she was sure that the experience for him would be much different. "I just want you to know that a weak man will lose their mind to the pleasure I can give them. So, do me a favor and keep your sanity, alright?"

"...Is that a challenge, my lady?" Ike said, his voice taking on a slightly hungry edge as his chest piece dropped, exposing a tight, toned body concealed in a black bodysuit. A weak man? Ike was many things...but weak was not one of them. His blue eyes trailed up her body in open appreciation, already shrugging out of the top of his bodysuit to expose his tight, scarred muscles.

Medusa's eyes narrowed just a fraction, but the seductive smile remained on her face as her eyes scanned over his body. She was impressed, though he was not nearly as heavenly of a sight as Ganon. Still..there weren't many mortals who could even come close to that mans size. "It was a warning, but take it as you will." She told him as her long tongue licked her lips. "You think you have felt everything just because you have been inside of Palutena. I can tell you that she is no where in my league." Medusa's foot prodded at the woman, and Palutena was becoming visibly upset...but she kept her gaze to the floor as usual.

"I would expect nothing less from a true goddess, my lady," Ike said, walking forward once he was fully naked, his erection throbbing and eager. There was something wonderfully exotic about her grey skin, littered with lines of snake scales. He would admit, he was easily attracted to her...just as much as he was to Palutena, really. "If I may take the lead?" he said, moving up the steps.

"Please do, don't be shy." She purred as she eyed his thick erection. Not evil, but not so good that he couldn't have a genuine attraction to her? That was good...for her anyway. There was potential.

Ike slid closer, leaning down to press his lips against hers. It was rough, hungry...and already, his fat cock brushed across her pussy. It made him grunt in pleasure, already...he could feel what she was talking about. This would be a test of many things, indeed...but a challenge he could take readily.

Medusa eagerly kissed him back, kicking Palutena in her side. After she broke the kiss, she glared down at her. "Watch, or else." She hissed before she slowly began to rub against Ike's cock. Palutena knew what threat she was making...so she had no choice but to lift her eyes up, reluctantly. For Pit's sake, she would...watch Ike make love to Medusa. Palutena remembered how it felt..and she missed it. It frustrated her to see him completely naked, but he was not with her.

Ike groaned faintly in satisfaction, hips already shifting against her wet lips...but not yet. He wanted to taste her, he slid down carefully, his tongue slipping over her dusky skin as he slid acrosss a heavy breast and suckled hungrily, his hand brushing across her soaked slit to rub. Palutena watching didn't bother him, it just made him more aroused. He didn't quite know what to feel about that.

She was impressed that he managed to keep himself from pushing inside. A wise move..because once he was in he wouldn't be able to pull out..or focus on anything but pounding into her body. Feeling his lips on her breasts made her shiver and bite her lip in a pleased reaction to his lips. He knew how to please women before he pleased himself. Perhaps that was how he got that frigid woman to loosen up and let herself go.

Her smooth, bare lips only became slicker as he rubbed his fingers back and forth against her entrance. The sweet smell of her nectar -or venom depending on how one would look at it- filled the air as she parted her legs further. Palutena watching was enough to stimulate her..but his touch..he definitely knew what he was doing.

Ike's teeth brushed over her nipple, tongue soothing over any possible pain as his fingers slowly slid along her lips, rubbing her clit in pleasure as he kissed down her body, like the dream of so many of her acolytes. As much as he wanted to lie, it was arousing...she was a sultry, confident woman. Having Palutena squirm with need only made his confidence higher.

Medusa purred in delight, showing no signs of being bothered or in pain. She had just finished breastfeeding Sieg and Ganessa, who were both rather rough..so his grazing only made her nipples swell even more with arousal. Her wetness began to drip on the throne seat, a sign that she was more than ready for him. However, she was enjoying this attention. It was different. It felt different. A good kind of different. And from the way Palutena was flushing...the way her nipples were beginning to jut out as if begging for the same attention that Ike was giving her...well she just enjoyed watching that. Perhaps she would give her the attention she so desired from Ike...

"Are you pleased, my lady?" Gone was the neutral professionalism that generally coated his voice, now it was a deep, low hunger that filled his words. Every kiss was given with a lick, every lick was given a caress down below as his lips trailed up and down her chest and firm stomach. His cock throbbed desperately for any kind of attention, and when he finally slid down to lick her addictive nectar, it twitched even greater.

...It took considerable willpower as he licked his lips, the flavor was...nothing he could describe in words. Perhaps he could not simply comprehend it, but he needed it. Much like Palutena.

"Very..." Medusa moaned softly as she arched her back just a little. "Do you remember that Hylian soldier Ike? Ernya, I believe her name was? You're tasting the very thing that made her completely submit to Ganon and I. How do you like it?" She asked as she moved her clawed hand to the back of his head and gently pushed him deeper into her glistening folds.

Ike couldn't really reply when she shoved his face into her groin, but he didn't argue. Instead, he wrapped his thick arms around her perfect thighs and pressed deeper, tongue eagerly dragging up and down her slit in reply. It was an addicting taste, one that he desperately wanted to know what it was...but the only solution was to continue tasting it to find the flavor. It drove him wild, his cock was twitching like his rapid heartbeat, the tip starting to ooze pre-cum and drip on the floor.

Palutena blinked as her eyes settled on Ike's cock, seeing his precum oozing on the floor. On one hand she felt upset..upset that he was enjoying this so much. Though on the other, she could feel herself starting to tingle down there..a lot. Enough where her own scent was starting to escape from her legs, nothing that Medusa didn't pick up on as she sat their and enjoyed Ike's tongue until she could no longer stand it. "Mnn, good boy...but that's enough...I want to feel that fat cock of yours in my pussy, Ike."

Before he could mount her, however, she pushed him back a little and slipped onto the carpeted floor. She moved herself over Palutena and then laid on top of her, leering at the green haired woman. "You make an excellent foot rest, let's see how you feel as a bed." She said with a grin, waiting for Ike to penetrate her from behind.

Ike found the contrast of skintone to be...incredibly arousing as he slid behind Medusa, hands gripping her perfect ass to squeeze and part it, shifting closer with a hungry growl as his cock slowly sunk into her pussy. He let out a loud groan, hands roaming up her back as he bucked into her once, and it was enough to made him shudder. It reminded him of Palutena, in lots of ways...but in others, it was even better. It was like a drug addiction that gave the best feelings and the worst lows. Palutena gave the best highs without any lows. Right now, it was hard to figure out what felt better.

All he knew was that he wanted to ram his hips into the Goddess of Darkness, and that was exactly what he did.

The look on Palutena's face was enough to make Medusa groan in pleasure as Ike slid inside of her pale gray lips. Her juices dripped onto Palutena's already wet snatch, causing her to shiver as she glared up at Medusa. She felt the effects of the powerful aphrodisiac, and she could only wonder how Ike was handling it...this was enough to break any mortal.

Ike's best policy was to not think about it, or perhaps that's exactly what you were supposed to do...either way, Ike slammed into the Goddess of Darkness like a horny animal, desperate to have a mate. His cock slammed into her wet cunt like hammer, the wetness smacking against his groin as his hands roamed across her back with breathless, hungry snarls.

Back
Top Bottom