The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"I want it..." Ike growled possessively against her lips as he continued his brutal, frantic pace. "Give it to me..." He wanted to feel her cunt tighten around his dick, begging for his orgasm...he wanted to hear the Goddess of Light squeal in pleasure. He wanted to feel like he had made a Goddess feel like a woman...and he would do it as many times until he was satisfied.

It was almost as if she was obeying a command. Palutena found Ike's command so arousing that she couldn't help but obey it. She cried out loudly, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "Unnngh! Ike!" She screamed as she gave him exactly what he wanted. Her cum would have a stronger effect, and it would make him shudder and writhe in pleasure. It was almost as if her body was forcing him to orgasm as well. Mostly because it would be almost irresistible to not cum from such a sensation.

Ike let out a breathless grunt, his entire body shuddering when he came. He had...he couldn't remember when he came so much, especially lately. His body rocked in addictive pleasure as thick stream after stream of cum flooded Palutena's eager pussy, all for producing a child...and that thought alone made him want to continue to buck mindlessly into the goddess of light.

He would feel her pussy milking him until the last drop, her muscles massaging his cock. It was..definitely enough to get her pregnant. More than enough. She could conceive twins ore triplets with the amount he gave her, but that would leave her too weak. She could only produce one child if she still wanted a means to defend herself.

She panted and looked back at him, wondering if he was going to stop or not. Her eyes were still hungry for more. "If you want, you can continue..." She told him.

He shivered at her words, face nuzzled against her neck, he didn't reply...but his hips started to slowly slip his cock out with a faint groan. "Y...Yes, My Lady...please..." he breathed hungrily, his messy cock glistening and throbbing for more.

Palutena shivered as he pulled out, though surprisingly none of his cum leaked out. Not one drop.

She then turned around and then placed her lips against Ike's, pushing her body against his. Her tongue snaked it's way into her mouth once more. She used her fingers to play with it delicately, knowing it would extremely receptive to her touch. Once she was finished kissing him, she began to nibble at his ear. "Where do you want it, Ike? You can pick any hole." She whispered in his ear seductively.

The words alone made Ike pant in surprise, his cock letting out a faint-line of pre-cum from excitement. "...All of you," he growled eagerly, eyes glittering with an unnatural hunger as his tongue flicked over his lips. Her flavor was addicting...he wanted more. He could barely think straight enough to reply, his entire body was flush with arousal, his muscles tight with need. Her hand was heaven, but he knew what else could feel good...

She chuckled in amusement and then lowered her head back down on his cock, her tongue lapping at her own fluids to clean off his cock. She licked every single spot before she moved down and even tongued his balls. She would clean everywhere she had made a mess. It was common courtesy after all. "Our fluids taste good together," She purred softly.

'Nn..." Ike groaned in appreciation, head tilted back. "Let me see..." he growled, shifting closer to move her back with a faint shove. His prize was right between her legs. He had never honestly thought of it, really. But...he was not exactly in his right mind anyway, somewhere he knew that...but most of him didn't care. He felt like he was going to be really, really sore tomorrow...

Palutena went at it with Ike for what seemed like only a short amount of time though. For a mortal though? It had been the better half of the entire day. Palutena let him rest in her bed, and when he would wake up he would have food prepared for him. Once he ate, it was time for him to go back to the surface world, and thankfully nothing bad had happened while he was gone.

Palutena saw off the man, and she looked..even more beautiful than she had when he arrived. Mainly because she was basking in the afterglow. The next time he'd see her, she'd be holding his child.

..Further below, on Ike's course home, there was a small ship sailing at sea. One that was being attacked...it was a good distance away, and Palutena didn't really seem to notice. But he would hear the loud growls and screeches the sea demons would make below.

Ike glanced down below him along the waves near Hyrule, a ship...bearing flags that he had never seen before. But that wasn't truly important, the demons were circling it like vultures to a corpse, the occasional flash of magic kept them away, but it was a losing battle. He couldn't let that happen, whoever it was...they were coming to Hyrule, more allies against Ganondorf and Medusa would be needed.

"Palutena," Ike said, drawing Ragnell quickly. "Down below, towards the ship! Quickly!"

Palutena heard Ike's call and she found the ship and locked him onto it. He would soon find himself descending upon it, and she made sure to keep him from harms way until he landed.

"Ugh! There's too many of them!" Lucina growled as she swung her sword and vanquished her fortieth sea monster. They looked like eels, and they were slithering up the sides of the boat. Then there were larger, scaly serpent men carrying weapons on their back. What were these things.

"Stay focused, Lucina. We can't give up!" Robin called out to her as she pressed her back against hers. She couldn't cast any fire spells or she'd run the risk of burning the boat down. But she still had her lightning tome, and would use that against anything that was attempting to crawl to the side of the boat. Problem was she was running out of spells. As the two fought, something caught the silver haired woman's eye. Something was falling from the sky. Something bright. She grabbed Lucina by the arm and moved towards the very back of the boat, her hand trained on whoever landed. Though she realized it was...human.

"What..?" Lucina asked softly, a little bit flabbergasted by the sight. Was he..some kind of angel?

Ike spun around quickly, Ragnell slicing through one of the fish men in one swing before he pivoted and slammed the sword through the gut of another, twisting the blade with a snap of the spine as he pulled it out. More were coming.

"Hold fast, you're almost to Hyrule," Ike murmured, the wings dispelling around him in a bright glow. "Can you keep the ship on course?" he asked, turning to face the snapping, growling hordes. Many of their men were already dead, it appeared. Morbidly, he couldn't help but sigh. Women. Always women.

Robin blinked for a moment and then nodded softly. Lucina blinked slowly, but she wouldn't deny any help that they could use any help they could get. The blonde haired woman ran up to the wheel of the ship and then held it. Meanwhile Lucina watched her back, guarding her to keep her from harms way.

"I'm out of spells.." Robin said after a while, but she could see land off in the foggy distance. Suddenly there was a large burst of water to their left, and a huge serpent man landed on the side of the boat, nearly tipping it over. Robin slipped and landed hard on the wood, tumbling towards the twelve foot tall monster. It lashed out, and she sucked her teeth and drew her sword to defend herself while she tried to get back up.

"Mother!" Lucina shouted, though she was too busy killing all the smaller demons and found it difficult to run towards her.

Ike almost went tumbling, but was already scrambling toward Robin when the massive creature took a swipe at her. He got there with a second to spare as the massive, crudely made blade slammed into Ragnell and he dug in his heels as the sparks flew. Gritting his teeth in exertion before shifting his arms and sending the blade off to the side, it was a few seconds of breathing room...but Ike held his blade up near his shoulder and focused, launching at the massive creature with a burst of speed as he swung his blade wide, sinking halfway into his waist with a fetid gurgle of pain.

Robin was glad that Ike came to her aid, and she hurried to scramble to her feet. She watched the amazing sword play of the warrior before her. Lucina finally came dashing to help their new ally, so Robin went back to make sure the ship was still on course.

Lucina pulled her sword back and then slashed the creature deep in the throat, pulling it out and letting it collapse over the side of the ship. She started to pant, but it seemed like the monsters were retreating now that the big one had been slain.

"I see that my help was only needed for a less tired arm," Ike complimented, flicking blood off his blade before sheathing it. "Excellent swordwork...I've never seen that kind before, where do you hail from?" he asked. "Are you here to see Queen Zelda?"

Lucina took out a cloth and wiped Falchion clean before she sheathed it. She looked up at Ike and then nodded, admiring the man as she looked him from head to toe. Muscular, strong and excellent with a sword. "Yes, how'd you know? Who are you and how did you fly down to us like that?" She asked. Robin listened from afar. She was very interested in the answer...

"That is a complicated question," Ike sighed, scratching his head. "One that I will explain on the way...but what are you doing here? Not many make the trip to Hyrule...or know of it, to my understanding."

Lucina and Robin looked at each other for a brief moment. Once Robin nodded, Lucina turned back to him. "We...were asked by Queen Zelda." Lucina said, though there was much more to it than that. "Or rather I was. To come help Hyrule from the great evil that threatens it, as well as the rest of the world."

"I see," Ike murmured. "Then I suppose it was good that I arrived, my name is Ike, I am a mercenary in the service of Queen Zelda." he said, tilting his head. "As for how I arrived here...well," Ike sighed. Boy, did he have a story to tell...and he told it, with as much detail as he possibly could about the events that had transpired so far. If they were here to see Zelda, they needed to know everything he did. Besides, it was still something of a trip until they reached the domain of the Zora.

Lucina and Robin listened to every detail. Since they had seen some pretty strange things in their lifetime, none of it really surprised either one of them. "My name is Lucina, and this is Robin. My mother..." It was probably a strange thing for Ike to hear, considering Robin didn't look much older than herself. Though it was now Lucina's turn to talk about her strange predicament and why she even knew of Hyrule and Queen Zelda. She was from the future, daughter of a King named Chrom. Which meant she was a Princess, and should have meant Robin was a Queen.

If Ike would stare into her eye, he would see the mark of Naga inside of her pupil. It was an odd sight, uncommon more or less but might have been able to be confused for a brand like the one Soren or Micaiah had.

It was now Robin's turn to talk. "We have our own problems in Ylisse and so we couldn't just send more help off the bat. We need to talk with Queen Zelda and determine the situation and how much forces we need to send by ship. Then there are these monsters..." From the way Robin talked, she seemed like a tactician. "That's why it's just us for now. But that's pretty much our story. Thank you for saving us, Ike."

"You're welcome," Ike said, scratching his head with a faint sigh. More women...more craziness... "These monsters are Medusa's fault, and it's getting worse. I had no idea they were going elsewhere...how bad is it in Ylisse?"

"It's nothing we can't handle, though things have been progressively getting worse." Robin responded, her eyes settling on the mass of land that was growing steadily. "We have been taking a proactive approach in exterminating them so that we wouldn't face hoards similarly to the ones we just faced now. So far it's been working."

"I suppose you have that luxury," Ike murmured faintly. "We haven't been so lucky, but Hyrulian military is quite stubborn...some of the best I've seen. I've never been to Ylisse, however."

Back
Top Bottom