The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Yes. The child was born, and Medusa came out of her castle with her. I saw it. My hunch was right. So I must be quick about this." She led him into her chambers. A large, plus bed was in the middle of the room, with four posts and white curtains hanging from each one. She looked at Ike and then her scepter disappeared along with her clothes. She stood before him naked, though she continued to speak to him normally. "I'm sorry to ask this of you, to give me a child. But if their child turns out to be a threat, we need the appropriate counter."

"...I...of course," Ike said, eyes taking in her figure in honest awe. Truth be told, she was just...beautiful. Her figure was even and smooth, her breasts a handful each and her toned legs went on for miles. It wasn't hard for him to grow immensely interested as he moved closer, already shedding what armor he had on. "...But if I can have a request?"

She watched him look her over, and she felt quite flattered. She could see the desire on his face. She watched him start to disrobe and she slowly turned her back to him, letting him see her backside. "What's that, Ike?"

"...I realize that this is a priority..." Ike mumbled, shrugging out of his tunic and discarding it to show his broad, muscular chest, riddled with scars as he moved closer, hands slipping along her hips. "...But I would like you to enjoy it, Lady Palutena." he murmured, kissing her shoulder. Because...well, one thing he had learned during this crazy mess? He really liked making women feel good.

Palutena was a little surprised to hear such a simple request. She then smiled and nodded, turning herself around to face him. "I'll enjoy it...just so long as you do." She said seductively just before placing a soft kiss in his lips, her hands trailing down to rub his cock through his pants. He was already excited...that was good.

Ike let out a faint groan of agreement, his hips already shifting toward her hand as he kissed her eagerly, his arms around her neck to pull her closer. He took only a faint breath to regain himself before his tongue sunk into her mouth. A goddess...well, it wasn't hard to be eager for this...more than that, he wanted her to feel good.

It had been a long time since Palutena had engaged in such activities with anyone really. She was the ruler of Skyworld so it was hard...finding someone worthy enough to be with. Or maybe it wasn't that. Being immortal meant having plenty of time, so it was easy to lose and gain interest in things. She slid her tongue along his for a moment before moving down and pulling his pants over his hips, letting them gather at his ankles. She was immediately tending to his impressive, throbbing cock, her hands skillfully running from base to tip as she licked the head of it teasingly, looking up at him with a seductive smile.

Ike sucked in a breath through his teeth, hand daring to rest on her green hair with a faint groan, glancing down at her. A goddess was...on her knees, tending to his erection. He didn't know what he felt about that besides complete and utter arousal. "M-My lady..." he mumbled in surprise, his cock twitching in her grip. She knew what she was doing in the absolute best of ways.

Palutena was sure that..he didn't expect this. In fact, this wasn't neccesary at all to conceive a child. But just like he wanted her to enjoy herself, she wanted to make this good for him too. She pushed him all the way inside until her nose was nestled into his pubic hair. She let her throat massage the tip before she pulled back and took a breath. And when she did, she moved her tongue against him, tending to the spongy underside of his dick.

He groaned in surprise, head tilted back as his hips subconsciously bucked toward her heavenly mouth. "L...Lady Palutena..." he mumbled. "You...you don't..." Oh, he couldn't even finish it. Her tongue made him shiver in bliss with a faint gasp of air. His hand gripped her hair faintly (although he felt a little bad about it) as he rolled his hips gently against her mouth. She...really wanted this, didn't she?

She knew he would try to protest...which is why she made it feel extra good for him. A few more minutes of her sweet mouth and tongue, and Palutena drew back, leaving traces of saliva glistening over his cock. She had gotten herself nice and wet doing that for him. She suddenly disappeared from his eyes, reappearing on her side on the bed further away. "I think this will be more comfortable."

"I...think it will, yes," Ike agreed readily, his glistening cock twitching eagerly at the sight as he moved closer towards the bed. Now? Now he really wanted it, wanted her. The sight of a Goddess, naked and inviting...it was too much. He leaned forward to kiss her hungrily, his hands slipping along her highs to part them slowly.

Palutena was happy that he desired her, though she didn't know a single man who didn't. When he climbed onto the bed with her, she met his kiss with more passion than one would expect since this coupling was more like an obligation. But truthfully she had been wanting this since the first time she had watched him make love to Zelda. She eagerly parted his legs when she felt him move them. Once she broke the kiss, she whispered one thing into his ear before he began. "Don't be gentle..."

"Y...Yes, my lady..." Ike barely was able to reply back as he shifted his hips closer. "Are...are you certain?" he asked curiously. He highly doubted he was going to hurt her, but...well, he figured a Goddess would...like it in a certain way, that...wasn't that.

"Very certain. I'm quite..durable." She told him as she ran her fingers through his hair, taking a hold of his headband and slipping it off his head. She started to move her hips a little, her warm, waiting pussy grazing against him.

Something changed in his eyes when Palutena's pussy brushed against his cock. They got hungry, eager...and primal. If she wanted it rough...then he would give the Goddess what she wanted as he slid on top of her, his lips capturing hers again. This time, it was needy and possessive as his cock shifted forward, pushing into a cunt that he...couldn't even describe how it felt. Maybe his mortal brain couldn't really comprehend what was happening, but it took him a moment of focus to regain his control. He almost came from the feeling alone, and now...his hips started to ram into her like a desperate animal, his balls smacking hard and loud against her wet cunt.

He didn't even know what he was feeling, it was pleasure, but it felt like so much more than that.

Palutena saw that change of appetite in his eyes. It was..arousing. To see someone like him turn from a humble man to one that knew what he wanted sexually. She was glad for their lips to meet, her tongue lapping against his. A soft groan found it's way into the kiss as he slowly sunk into her. Just like Medusa, Palutena's love fluids contained an aphrodisiac that would make any mortal become addicted. Her tightness would feel especially nice too since it had been many, many years since someone had been inside of it. As he started moving his hips over and over again, She gasped and suddenly remembered how good sex felt. "Ike," She breathed softly, though he might have been lost in the pleasure he was experiencing. Especially with how wet she was getting with each thrust. "It feels...nice." She breathed.

He couldn't stop his hips, even if he wanted to. His lips trailed down her neck and shoulders as he rocked into her as hard as he could, his muscles tightening with every firm thrust. "Y...Yes..." Ike agreed with a throaty growl, teeth brushing over her collarbone to bite and suckle on the mark as he bucked into her like a horny dog. The pace was slightly erratic, but it was hard to adjust to. He was trying to maintain his focus just to make it last, because he wanted it to.

Somewhere, in the back of his mind...he wanted to do this again, already. The feeling was like nothing else he had ever imagined.

She was surprised he could even comprehend her words at this point. Another thing to admire was that he was still going, even though she was sure that he had never felt this type of pleasure before. Another whine of pleasure left her mouth, as she tried her best not to scream her head off. Even his nipping and sucking felt so good. Even if the pace wasn't perfect, each time his big cock parted her folds, it drove her crazy.. Her long legs wrapped around his waist as she arched her back, moaning his name out loud. She was making a hot, wet and gooey mess on his cock, her juices splattering between their bodies as he humped her so eagerly. The sounds of their bodies joining echoed in her chambers, only adding to the experience for Palutena.

His lips trailed everywhere, almost adoring and worshipful as he kissed her lips, her chin, her jawline and further down as his pacing started to even out, his breathing picking up as his hips began a powerful, sharp tempo to plunge into her cunt. It was...addicting, he couldn't stop his hips no matter how hard he tried. He wanted more, and more...all he could think about was going faster and harder, hearing her moans as his mouth slid around one of her bouncing tits to suckle eagerly.

A sharp, surprised cry came from her lips as he latched on to her breasts. She started to get more noisy as her toes curled, though she kept him snug between her soft, tone thighs. When she started to feel herself tingle, a tingle that hinted on her impending orgasm, she suddenly froze. "I-Ike...wait..." She started, her hands on his chest. "I..I want it from behind." She told him as she looked into his eyes.

It was really, really hard to stop. Ike grunted heavily as his hips slowed and he exhaled carefully. He didn't say anything, but he did slowly slide out and grab her hips to flip her around. She didn't get much say as his cock plunged back into her addictive pussy again, his bulk pressing her against the bed as he started to rapidly pound into her cunt, yet again. He couldn't help it, he needed to feel it, he wanted it more and more...his face nuzzled against her perfect skin, his tongue brushing over the flesh as his breathing started to pick up again.

That simple change of position felt much better to Palutena. He was rubbing against parts of her that she had forgotten existed. It was so good, and soon her juices were running down her thighs and dripping onto the bed. The constant schlick that her pussy made whenever he stuffed her with his cock was getting louder, and her breathing was starting to pick up as she grabbed the sheets. She was starting to get close. Oh yes..she was but she didn't want this to end any time soon.

"Nn...nn..." Ike's growls rumbled against her ear as he pounded into the Goddess of Light, his hips rising up off the bed and slamming down as hard as he could, his fingers lacing through her green hair to yank her head back and capture her lips in a possessive kiss. More...he wasn't finished, not by a long shot...he still wanted more!

Her pussy twitched and throbbed around him as he grabbed her by the her hair. She did ask him not to be gentle and he was taking the request by heart. She ran her tongue along his as she panted, her breath exhaling from her nose and tickling at his face. She could feel herself breaking out into a sweat as her tits slapped against her body each time he pulled out of her. She was getting close, and her body was starting to stiffen as she got louder and louder. This felt nice...sex was good. She forgot how good...

Back
Top Bottom