The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

When he started moving his hips, she closed both of her eyes as she did her best to lick him clean with her mouth stuffed with his cock. She closed both her eyes at first while she struggled, her tongue running against the underside of his cock at first before wiggling at his sides. Somewhere she felt a pulsating vein, it was interesting. The taste, the texture, the difference in the way it throbbed...until now she had never felt anyone but Pit...and idiot Pit did not count as he was the same.

Pit..she hoped he wouldn't get upset with her. She was serving her Lord, after all.

"Better..." Ganondorf purred, slowly shifting his cock out to rub the throbbing dick against her face. "Mm, this is suitable, don't you think, little birdy?" he smirked. "This is going to go inside you..."

His little nickname for her made her face even redder than it already was. Surely from the amount of times Medusa screamed her name in anger, he would have know what she was called. She would risk it...she had already been caught doing something bad. She might as well speak up for herself. "I'm..honored, but...my name is Chi, my Lord." She muttered as she looked away from him. Honored, more like terrified. Would she even be able to handle him? More than that...would he even fit inside of her?

"I know," Ganondorf smirked, laying her back easily. "You're going to be screaming more than that when I'm done with you," he purred, letting his fat tip press against her tight slit as he kissed her, not slowly, hungrily. Like he owned every inch of her.

He knew...she figured. Still, it didn't take long for her mind to get off that as he pushed her down into the couch. She felt his thick head press up against her drooling slit, and she could feel her breath catching in her throat. Then came the kiss...she was going to tell him she meant no disrespect, but her mouth was too occupied to talk. For some reason, she felt like she had forgotten how to kiss, and her tongue was clumsy against his. Maybe it was the nervousness as her wetness started coating the tip of cock which threatened to plunge into her at any moment..

"Mm..." Ganondorf purred hungrily, pushing his tip inside slowly as his tongue trailed over her lips. "Just relax and enjoy it, little birdy..." she was tight, very tight...it felt like she was clamping around his tip, and it felt so good to slowly, slowly push himself inside her...once she was adjusted, she would crave it.

It was a good thing she was thoroughly turned on and ready for him, not to say that his wide cock separating her folds did not cause her some pain. She did remember that if she didn't relax when something very big was pushing inside of her, it wouldn't feel good at all. That's how she was able to adjust to Pit the first time they had done anal...maybe it would work this way too. Inch by inch, he pressed himself inside of her and it wasn't long before she allowed herself to release a soft wail of pleasure. It was a tight fit, she wasn't used to it...but somehow it still felt good.

Chi was durable, she knew that. It seemed like she was durable in more ways than one.

"Mm, how does that feel, little birdy?" he rumbled against her neck as he slowly start to buck his hips inside of her, sucking a breath in every single time. Perfection...

When he started moving, her wings began spreading every so slightly as she did her best to keep her body relaxed so she could feel all of it, all of his thick nine inches going in and out of her. "A-amazing...and you've just barely started." She gasped, as her hands found his large biceps. Yes, she knew how hard and fast he could go, and..Oh Gods, his muscles were so big! She couldn't help but run her hands everywhere, she had never felt such a powerful frame before! It was intimidating, but it only made her even more soaked. Could she truly appreciate whatever Lord Ganondorf decided to give? Only Medusa could truly comprehend this kind of feeling...she felt like she was losing her mind. Her nipples were rock hard underneath her tunic, every inch of her body felt sensitive to the slightest kiss of his body heat. This was an experience she truly was not worthy of.

"Mm," Ganondorf purred in agreement, his tongue trailing over her hardened nipples to suck hungrily through her tunic as he started to pick up his pace, his fat, hungry balls smacking against her supple flesh. He might keep this one for a little while...he saw potential, extreme potential.

It should have hurt more than it actually did, but Chi had always had a high tolerance for pain and that wasn't changing. She sharply exhaled as she felt him suckle through the fabric of her garments, not expecting to feel such a sensation when she could barely handle how good his cock felt stretching her out. "Mnn..it feels...better than I could imagine..." She went on as her wings fluttered with pleasure. This was why those women were all brainwashed, he didn't do anything to them except fuck them stupid!

"Good..." Ganondorf smirked, shifting her tunic out of the way so he could properly run his tongue over those wonderful globes as he started to pick his pace up with a pleased growl of satisfaction. Better, much better...she felt like a perfect fit that he couldn't help but drive into faster, and faster.

Chi whined at the sensation of his tongue running over her skin. Her fully erect nipples were throbbing at the attention. This had to have been a dream...seriously, it felt so good she couldn't stand it! Her hips squirmed underneath him as her legs pressed against his hips desperately. She gasped for air, as if she was forgetting to breathe. "Fuck," She cursed as she closed her eyes. "Fuck!" She couldn't even get the words out, she was going to cum soon. Already! It just felt too good.

He smirked at her reaction, tongue dragging across her body before capturing her lips in another hungry kiss as his hands slid along her hips, bucking into her steady and hard, growling every time his balls smacked against her soaked pussy.

When she felt like she couldn't take it anymore, Chi squealed against his lips, her nails digging into her flesh. Finally, she released...and it was the most intense thing she had ever felt since she had lost her virginity. She was like a fountain, her cum soaking the couch underneath her. She would have felt embarrassed if it wasn't for the fact that everything went black while she was cumming. It was...impossibly wonderful.

Ganondorf rolled his hips with a hungry purr, savoring the feeling of her pussy tightening around his cock with a satisfied growl as he slowly slid his cock out, glistening with her own juices, fully erect and throbbing for more.

"Strip, little bird," He rumbled. "You're not done yet, I hope?"

When the ringing in her ears stopped and her vision came back to her, Chi took a deep breath and sat up. "No." She simply said before pulling off the rest of her tunic. "I can go as many times as you wish, my Lord." She gave him a nervous smile, probably the first one she had ever given him. Ever. He wasn't...going to hurt her, she didn't think. So she'd stop feeling scared for the time being. It was clear he wasn't angry with her.

"There's a good girl," Ganondorf purred, fingers brushing through her hair. "Would you like to taste you on me?" he smirked hungrily. "I imagine it's far better than what was there before..."

Oh, the murderous intent behind her just increased by tenfold and she could feel it like needles pressing against the back of her skull. Lyre was pissed off, who knew what kind of faces she was making towards her. "I'd love to, my Lord." She said regardless, feeling a slight boost in her ego from his remark. She reached back and untied her hair, letting it fall to her shoulders. She looked much more feminine that way, she thought. Then, she her gaze turned to his shaft, which was practically dripping wet with her cum. She...really over did it huh? Nonetheless, she immediately got to it, this time being much more enthusiastic about pushing him inside of her tight mouth.

"Mm," Ganondorf rumbled in pleasure, fingers roaming through her hair as he gripped the back of her head...and forced every inch of his hard dick deep into her throat. That tightness was perfect...almost suffocating, in the best of ways. His concubines grew irritated, and impatient...good. Yet they did nothing, even more amusing...this little angel girl was servicing him, and they simply watched in a furious silence.

How much more arousing could this be? The power was addictive.

The air was getting thick with tension, but Chi couldn't really do much about it...especially when all she was trying to do at the moment was make sure she kept breathing somehow while he throat fucked her. She was amazed at how much she could fit inside of her mouth, honestly...and her flavor mixed with his tasted extremely satisfying. It made her miss Pit, though...but she pushed the thought out of her mind. She could feel like shit later, she wanted to at least enjoy this. Her grey feathers ruffled slightly as she gagged on his cock, finding it difficult if nearly impossible to continue to worship his cock with her tongue.

Lyre was the only one who dared make an audible growl of disapproval. Who in the hell was this flat chested, ugly girl? Why did she get to have her Master all to herself while everyone just watched?! Even she hadn't had that pleasure!

"Mm," Ganondorf purred, fingers roaming through her hair with a smirk of amusement. At what, who could say? All he knew was that he was enjoying this quite a bit, slipping his cock slowly out of her mouth to admire her work, spit-shined expertly. "Good girl," he purred, rubbing the cock against his cheek. "Now you'll get a proper reward..."

Chi leaned into his fingers, appreciating his touch. It felt...not loving, but something close. She just felt wanted. "This is reward enough, my Lord. As I said before, I am not worthy..." Chi replied softly, glancing over to the girls. Yeah...they were angry. Damn, it's not like she asked for this! But somehow...she didn't mind. Being envied wasn't really something she was used to.

Ganondorf smirked, shifting closer as his hands gripped her hips...and effortlessly, she was lifted. "Oh?" he purred, his fat cock pressing against her far more...pliable pussy, dripping over his shaft. "And you think that I am doing this because you are not?" he purred. "I have seen you watch me for far too long...now watch them, watch you. Watch them seethe with jealousy."

She sighed softly as she felt the head of his cock press against her puffy, wet lips once more. So..he knew she was watching the whole time? Was she really surprised at that? She was good at hiding her presence, but she was foolish to believe she could hide it from someone as strong as him. That made her wonder if Medusa knew as well...or did she purposely not watch while he was with his harem?

Either way the thought of everyone watching her was a strange, arousing one. Her pulse started to rise as she once again looked towards the girls. She knew she liked to watch people, but she didn't know that being watched would be fun too. Even when Lyre continued to glare daggers at her, she just looked her in the eyes and did the last thing she expected to do.

Chi gave her a nasty little smirk as she wrapped her arms around Ganondorf's neck. Fuck it, if she was going to be a bitch, she would be one too.

"Ugh!" Lyre snarled in response. "But this isn't fair, Master! Why would you reward such disgusting, indecent behavior? She was spying on you!" She finally cried out. The other girls around her didn't back her up, vocally, but it was clear on most of their faces that they were curious too.

Back
Top Bottom