The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Ike blinked a little in surprise, but returned it after a moment. She was learning a little better, at least she was willing to understand. He had an idea to make this more adjustable, but it required some work on it's own. It was something to think about as his hands slid lower, pushing her closer by her rear as his tongue flicked along her bottom lip. He liked it, he didn't know why...but the lingering thought of her being a sword and more her being a partner was easier to think of anymore. She wasn't just a sword, she was...Ragnell.

Ragnell closed her eyes as she felt him kiss her back. She felt a very familiar sensation between her legs, one that caused her to start moving her hips. She was starting to get warmer as she felt his erection beneath his pants, and he would begin to feel a dampness as she immediately became aroused. She drew back, light pants leaving her mouth. "Can we do it now?" She asked him.

It was probably a bad idea, but he didn't have any chance of actually saying yes or no...because his hands slid down to squeeze her tight little ass and spread her cheeks a moment, returning the kiss. This was a problem...or was it? Ugh, he didn't know anymore. He just knew it was hard to resist her.

"Unfasten my pants," Ike mumbled against her lips. All of the stress must have been getting to him.

Ragnell gladly followed his orders, her hands dropping down to his pants. She still didn't know how clothes worked, but she was smart and eventually figured it out. He was going to do it. He didn't answer but she knew that he was going to make her feel good, and she'd do the same for him. Once she was finished she looked at him as if waiting for her next order. Though a seductive smile played on her lips as she let her arousal wash over her. She really, really wanted him.

Ike let out a satisfied breath when his thick erection was gratefully freed, before he slid her closer. "Here...like this," he instructed, shifting his hips a little lower for his tip to push through. This time? There was no extreme tightness, all he felt when he shifted inside her was wonderful pressure that made him grunt in surprise, his arms slipping around her waist. This felt...much better than the first time, so much better. It was hard not to immediately rock into her with full force, which is exactly what he did.

Ragnell also enjoyed it much better than she had the first time. It didn't hurt, and she wasn't sore. It was just pleasure, pleasure that made her want to moan loudly and call his name. She didn't though, as she still sensed the others nearby. He was already slamming into her body roughly, but it made it all the better for her. The sounds of their bodies joining together echoed around the strange woods, but neither of them seemed to notice. "Mnn..so good!" She gasped out loud as she shut her eyes tightly.

Ike shifted forward a little, his hips starting to piston roughly against her as his mouth trailed down her jawline, her neck...finally capturing one of her breasts into his mouth to suck hungrily, his hands roaming down her back and squeezing her ass. She was doing an excellent job at being quiet, which...only made Ike ram his hips into her harder, grunting with need against her breast as his teeth slid over her nipple. How had she gotten like this after one time?

He would feel Ragnell's body shuddering as he kissed her neck, and when his mouth found her nipple she gasped suddenly. The pressure upon his cock would increase slightly as he sucked greedily upon her nipple. Though she remained quiet, even when he started thrusting into her much harder. Her juices were beginning to collect into his lap, though she hadn't even climaxed yet. Though it didn't take her long to feel like she had to. She was so aroused she barely knew what to do with herself, other than run her fingers through his blue locks of hair.

Ike grunted faintly in surprise, his hungry blue eyes glancing up at her face before he shifted further and slid off his makeshift seat to press her against the forest ground. His mouth widened to take more of her per breast as he suckled possessively, his hips starting to rock into her with all the strength her could handle, his breath coming out in sharp growls of satisfaction. He didn't honestly know how much he needed it until Ragnell offered. The wet slapping of his cock slamming into her pussy made it all the better to work his hips into her hard and fast, while his mouth kissed and licked her swaying breasts, giving each one equal amounts of attention.

Ike would feel her body twitching around him as he moved to positioned them. Despite not even moving his hips for those few seconds, Ragnell seemed to be having trouble with his cock deep inside of her. Her opening firmly gripped his cock and released for only a moment as it tightened again around him. Once he started to pound into her tight, toned body again, it didn't stop doing that. Ragnell began to start making noises the further she started climbing up that hill. She was close and she wanted to release. Not only that, but she wanted to feel him cum inside of her again. It felt so good when he did..

Ike let out a breathless growl of surprise, raising his head up with a hungry pant as hips were mindlessly plunging harder and faster inside her. His lips mashing against hers, maybe to silence him more than her. Because the groan against her lips probably would have been loud as his hips jerked firmly, and Ike finally came with a shuddering breath. Thick, heavy strings of cum filling her insides as Ike slowly slid back, their combined mess all over Ragnell's pussy and his tip.

Ragnell once again came around the same time as him. Good thing he did press his lips against hers to prevent her from crying out loud. She panted softly as he pulled out of her, and just like that she wanted to sleep. She smiled a little and then closed her eyes. "So good..." She mumbled under her breath as she started dozing off. If she could feel this every day she would be so happy. She felt like when they did this, they were as close as they could ever be together. it was truly amazing.

Ike chuckled breathlessly at that, hand slipping over her breast to squeeze it. "Hey," he said. "If I can't sleep, you can't either...come on," he urged. "You need have a little more stamina than that." He took it as a compliment, but she had the worst timing sometimes. She really was adjusting to all of this. "I can't have a sword sleep on me, Ragnell."

"You can fight with me when I'm asleep." She whined and then forced her eyes open. "Why can't you sleep, Master? If you are tired you should rest." She yawned and then leaned herself against him. It was probably a good idea for her not to do that unless they were going to sleep directly afterwards from now on. He had really tired her out.

"Because you can't always rest when you're tired," Ike said, fingers running through her hair. "Besides, I'm not tired," he said casually. He was thankfully glad his slick erection was starting to abate, somewhat. He'd need to clean soon, or it'd be...unpleasant. "Life of a mercenary, remember? I've went days without sleep, before."

"Oh yeah. I remember now." Truthfully, she wondered if she really needed sleep, or if she just liked it a lot. When you were an object, you couldn't really sleep. Or do anything really. She just enjoyed being able to dream. It was nice and she wondered what else she could do now that she had a body. Maybe she should try her hand at eating. "Well, fine...What now then?"

"...Well," Ike said idly, rubbing his head. This is where his cock started to twitch back to hardness at the implications, he was hopeless. He really felt like that around women. "I could...show you other ways to enjoy this?" he suggested. One way or another, she'd probably ask...which sounded more awkward than he wanted to admit, but this was better? Ugh. He was as bad as Ragnell, he just had the experience of being human to make up for it.

"Other ways to enjoy what?" Ragnell asked as she tilted her head. It took her a few moments to realize that he was getting hard again. She looked down and then giggled. "Oh, that? There are other ways? I didn't know that, Master. Does it feel better than what we've been doing? Because...it feels pretty good already." She was more curious than aroused at this point, only because she had been properly satisfied. She didn't seem to have a drive that matched his, though that didn't mean she was unwilling if it meant more pleasure.

"I suppose that depends on who you ask," Ike mused after a moment. What a strange girl...sword...whatever. "But, you can put it in your mouth too...there's...actually lots of ways to do it," he said, scratching his neck. This felt like the most awkward discussion of sex he had ever had...

"My mouth?" She repeated before looking down at his cock that was still slick with their combined fluids. She suddenly bent over and then opened her mouth, pushing it in as far as she could. She then started to move her tongue around, attempting to clean him off. She had made a bit of a mess..so it was only right for her to clean it up.

Ike wasn't sure what to expect from that, to be honest. Ike's eyes widened a moment before her tongue lapped at his cock inside her mouth, his hand slipping through her hair with a surprised grunt. How in the-...Oh, right...she probably didn't...breathe like they did, did they? His hips shifted a little, starting to buck into her mouth on reflex. "...Good," was all he could mumble, his balls mashed against her chin.

Once again Ragnell could feel his pleasure. So this act pleased him? She would keep doing it then, until he told her to stop. She made sure she cleaned everything off before she went to bob her head up and down. She had no idea what she was doing, but for some reason this felt right. Maybe it was because of the way he reacted, but...she knew moving her tongue along his shaft was what she should do.

"Ragnell..." he grunted in surprise, fingers sinking into her scalp. "...Try sucking it, okay?" he breathed. How in the world was she doing that so casually? His dick was down her throat, and it was like absolutely nothing!

Ragnell may not have needed to breathe very often, but her throat muscles were convulsing around the tip of his cock. Strangely enough she didn't really gag though. She did as he asked, and he would feel a soft, pulling suction as her cheeks caved in a bit. She was happy to do this for him, even though this was strange and foreign to her.

What a bizzare, wonderful experience. Ike didn't know what to say until he patted her head with a faint grunt, slipping his cock out slowly. "That's...that's enough." he breathed. What the hell was he doing? Taking advantage? No, she wanted to do it...but that didn't make it feel any better to him. Ugh, he had far too many problems with all of this to keep doing it...and yet, here he was.

Back
Top Bottom