His Impossible Girl {Celebstars}

"Well, I don't know if I'd be so crass, but lucky for you I do quite like fucking you," Thirteen confirmed, grinning and snapping his fingers as affirmation. His long shaft was plundering in as deep as it could reach. The noise of their hips meeting seemed to roll on through the infinite stretch of flowers, and the fact that none could hear them spurred him to move at that same fast and rough pace. "Ahh... h-hell, gonna cum..." he breathed out.

She felt very hot and sexy as well as unique and last of all, very special. To be the one with the time lord and share this moment with him made her the happiest girl in the universe. As shooting stars continued to fly with in her sight Clara turned her head around to see him picking up the pace even further and even getting rougher. She enjoyed it, to her he was showing her passion. His stuttering of words was enough to let her know he was going to blow his seed even though he told her he was going to cum.

Being fucked hard, she put a hand on the back of his thigh, steadying herself while waiting for him to ejaculate.

Well she didn't tell him to pull out, that was apparently a big thing with earth girls, but Thirteen supposed there was no need. He had his doubts anything would come of him letting it out inside. So with this thought in mind the alien let out a long and pleased groan, his tensing cock releasing hot jets of his seed that cascaded into her deepest depths and seemed to fill her to the brim until his warm excess began to leak out.

He slowly caught his breath, his twin hearts beating heavily in his chest. "How... whoo... how was that...?" he asked. She seemed to have enjoyed it, but there was no harm in checking and just making sure.

Clara's moans were as cute as she was. Soft grunts as well as yelps while he put himself in and out of her, her pussy gaping because of his cock. When the pace did pick up, her hand clenched tightly on the back of his thigh with her nails digging in to his skin.

Then came the moment she had been waiting for. His sticky seed splashing in to her hole, making her feel good and warm inside and just that little bit slutty. "It was amazing" she gasped, as cum leaked out on to her pantyhose and staining them. "I hope you enjoyed it to" turning around, she felt him pop out as she moved. Dressing herself back to normal, she laid down on the petal and stared up at the sky.

"Enjoyed is an understatement. That was stellar," he replied, grinning in a manner that fully showed his joy. Clara was so good at thrilling him, and if they could do this more often... the idea alone almost made him hard again. He paused and simply sat with his lover for some more minutes, enjoying the alien scenery, before he rose up to his feet. "Well now... shall we head on our way?" Thirteen asked, gesturing to the TARDIS.

After some minutes of taking in the scenery, Clara walked with him and entered the TARDIS, closing the door behind her. Every time she was inside she couldn't get over how the inside was bigger. It just didn't make any sense at all. It messed with her mind and confused her in to a state of confusion.

"I don't want to go back, I just want to travel in space with you. Forever." Leaning on control system, her ass stuck out wonderfully. "I am going to have a shower and get changed. I could get used to the peace you know, no more alien fighting. It suits you."

Smiling, she then wandered off down the stairs and in to the many corridors of the spaceship.

"Well... I was thinking in case you wanted to take something from your apartment before we go. But if you insist," he admitted. And he certainly didn't mind watching Clara's fine ass in motion, even if it could be a bit distracting. Once she had vanished into the corridor, Thirteen turned his attention back to the console before him. Anywhere they wanted to go... a tempting prospect with all of time and space open to them.

He supposed trying to do peaceful things wasn't a bad way to go, but if danger called then they would be obliged to answer. He pulled the lever nearest to him and gave the dial to his right several quick turns. In seconds the central tube was whirring and glowing, dispatching the craft into the gulf of the unknown.

Clara had always planned ahead, by the time she was in her thirties she wanted to be a wife and mother, but that was before she had known about time and space and a man called the Doctor. Revisiting her goals in life, the girl in her twenties wanted to continue roaming the universe for many years to come.

It had been weeks since she had returned to her own timeline and her home planet. In that time she had fought against an alien race trying to claim a distant world as well as fight against the Cybermen. All of this occurred whilst trying to fit in some type of romance with the man she was fast falling in love with.

Deciding to keep track of everything, Clara kept a diary. The leather book was fast becoming filled with words and drawings, even explicit details of their relationship.

Back
Top Bottom