His Impossible Girl {Celebstars}

Opening the police box door, Clara stepped out on to the petal, her eyes looking ever so worried that she would fall off to her death. A petal was something delicate, fragile back on Earth, but given the size of it here on this planet, it was strong, and sturdy. "Nothing is on my mind" she said, looking at him with a look, a certain one which told him there actually was.

"It is going to end isn't it? This...us...." Sitting down, her feet overhung the petal and dangled in the air. "You have had other companions before me you will have others after me. Which is fine...I know! But..I don't want you to forget about me."

This was an entirely different problem from her nightmares.

"Well... unless I die while we're together. Like, for really real die," Thirteen said. Outliving his companions was a reality he knew well enough- much as it displeased him to think on it. Still he didn't think it was something that would bother Clara in any capacity.

He pulled her in closer, letting them share each other's warmth. "As if I'd forget about you, after all the good you've played in my life," he said. Thirteen leaned in close and gave her cheek a quick kiss "And truth be told you're the only companion I've ever had this kind of relationship with. I won't let anyone else hold that position," he assured her. As new as this experience was, it was still a marvelous one.

The kiss he gave her on her cheek filled her with more warmth than his hug. Clara felt more safe than ever, and was feeling rather better now in this certain environment. "I knew you wouldn't forget me" her face was buried in to his chest, hands wrapped around his waist, holding him at the hip.

"I am just full of worry, you know how I get. It was stupid to go back home, I don't feel like it is my life anymore. I want to stay out here with you always. What do you say?"

Now that came as a bit of shock to him, leaving him blinking down at her. "Oh... well..." it took him a moment to truly process what she was offering, but Thirteen didn't seem offended by the offer. "If that's what you want, then by all means." The raven--haired alien leaned in a bit closer until his brow was resting against her own. "That is, if you think you can handle nonstop adventure and my ah... exploring hands."

She smiled as he agreed. Resting her head against his, their eyes just an inch apart, she moved her hands to his chest, resting them on his pecks. Clara loved his body. "Just one deal, please. Don't die again, I'm not sure what I would do if you came back as some old guy. I like this face and body." Moving a hand down, she groped his groin. "Especially this part" Leaning in she kissed his lips.

The handsome male watched and listened, managing a faint smile and trying not to snicker. "Well, I'll try my best but you know how danger follows me. But you never know, I might come back as a very handsome old man," Thirteen said with his smile only widening at the idea. Thirteen cast his eyes down to his groin and felt himself grow just a little bit hard from the teasing grope Clara gave him- after so many years, it seemed anything could get his motor running.

"Well, it's pretty bloody good- I mean, you sure were a fan of it," he teased. Thirteen reached over and gave Clara's left breast a poke "And luckily, I am quite fond of these ladies too."

"Maybe...just maybe..." she hesitated, before continuing, "If you did die, you could come back with a bigger cock?" Her little finger curled up in front of him. "I am joking!" I love it, I would put it in my mouth right now if I could" she laughed with a smile. When he felt her breast, she cupped his hand with her own. "I feel honoured you chose me, to be your girlfriend." Kissing his lips once more, both of her hands landed on his cheeks whilst her tongue danced with his.

"I might come back as a woman, and then you'd be up a creek without a paddle," he joked in return, the corners of his mouth curling into a spindly smile. Being pulled in like that was hardly an unwelcome sensation but it still managed to catch Thirteen by surprise, giving off a pleased purr into Clara's mouth. He pulled back to catch his breath and managed a wry smile "Someone's eager. We could do it here if you'd rather, it's not like there's anyone here to catch us in the act."

When he said do it here, she looked around, she doubted that anyone had ever done it here, standing atop a petal of a flower which was bigger than any skyscraper on Earth. "One day this planet might even hold humans" she smiled, "and I was the first one here, it's a shame no one will ever know."

Kissing him, she rested her hands on his chest, closing her big brown eyes and getting lost in the moment of being with the Doctor, the only man she ever truly loved.

"Well, I'll know," he answered in return. As far as records went, few were as concrete as Thirteen's alien mind.

Clara's lips were, as ever, a welcome sensation that had him fully embracing her with one strong hand wrapping tight about her waist. At this distance he was more than capable of picking up on her heartbeat, heard how it rose and grew all the more intense. He pulled back for a moment and proceeded to lean back in, his lips and teeth now starting to tease along the tanned surface of Clara's throat.

As far as places went, this was perhaps an odd one to have sex in. But hell, the ground was soft and nobody was around to pester them.

Her eyes remained closed as he leaned in to kiss her neck. Those soft lips sent shivers down her spine, making her more horny with each passing second. Lowering her small hands she reached for his groin, wanting his cock out in the open as soon as possible. One hand managed to slip inside his pants and feel the flesh, making a smile appear on her cute looking face.

Her other hand was on his neck, holding it in place as he kissed him more while getting him hard.

Clara felt so lucky, as well as incredibly horny. All the girls in the universe and he loved her, wanted to be with her and spend time with her. There was only one way to repay it. Dropping on to her knees, she looked up to him with those big brown eyes before tilting her head back. "I want you in my mouth" she said, taking her hand out of his pants.

The thrill of all this was swiftly building inside Thirteen, his twin hearts beating at quite a pace. Any other time he would've feared something was wrong with him if his body was acting out like this, but right about now he knew that this was all exceptionally natural. Didn't stop him from fearing that he could fumble this whole thing with one wrong move.

"Whoa..." he murmured, the idea alone enough to sent his body into overdrive. He managed a shaky grin and proceeded to slide his trousers down a bit, allowing Clara to witness his exceptionally large cock flop outward to greet her. "Well by all means then," Thirteen said, managing a wicked grin. "Have at it." A fine way to spend the night, and he wouldn't have it any other way. Clara knew just how to thrill him.

Smiling as he gave her the go ahead, Clara stood up on her knees proudly, shaking her head a little to get rid of the long brown locks from her face. Keeping her hands on his legs, she didn't want to touch him with her fingers, instead letting her mouth do the talking, so to speak. Moving her face forward, she rubbed her nose against his meat, lifting it up before opening her mouth and catching it inside.

Taking him in, she slowly worked on him, sucking on the tip and head, moving steadily forward, inch by inch. It felt warm against her tongue and she noticed it was getting harder with each stroke of her tongue underneath. A slight lean to the right made his cock bulge out of her left cheek, those seductive brown eyes looking up to see his reaction.

The older male found it was a bit of a struggle to alternate between watching Clara and those smouldering eyes, and leaning his head back in godly pleasure. She was... exceptionally good. He had to wonder how often she had done this in the past, but then again Thirteen figured it would be rude to ask. He focused on the pleasure her her mouth embracing more of his cock, steady groans easing out of his mouth.

"You... really know your stuff..." he breathed out, his voice thick with lust. One hand moved down and was soon stroking slowly at the back of Clara's head, threading through the silky locks of her hair as a silent sign of encouragement.

What made Clara more turned on was that fact he wasn't even human, just taking the shape of one. She had hoped with her mouth his two hearts would always pine for her, she wanted to be the last companion he would ever have. If that wasn't to be the case for any reason, then she wanted to be the best he ever had.

Bobbing her head over his shaft, her tongue continued to sweep up the underside whilst her upper lip slid across his skin smoothly. She never once stopped looking at his face, enjoying the squirms and expressions he was pulling. "Nice to be human isn't it" Clara smiled, her knees firmly on the petal of the large flower and giving head to a time lord.

Picking up the pace, she sucked faster, her head sliding up and down him quickly, showing ambition to make him cum.

"Whoof... Clara that tongue of yours is magic!" He'd have to ask her how she learned to wriggle it with such dexterity- his own just felt so clumsy by comparison. For now the sensations were more than enough to keep him pleased, pleasant groans and gasps escaping him at an increased rate. After just a few more moments of sucking Clara got exactly what she craved of him, his cock tensing in the confines of her mouth before the thick jets of his seed cascaded over the roof of her mouth and hit into the back of her throat.

He managed to open his eyes, letting out a long shaky breath of pleasure. "Oh wow... can't feel my knees..." Thirtreen said in between quick breaths, taking the time to reach up and wipe the back of his hand over his forehead.

Smiling with her mouth full, she loved the way he enjoyed what she was doing, it was a pleasure for her to give it out to him, she loved him. Bobbing along his shaft still, her lips sealed tightly against his skin, she got what she so badly craved, his seed. Clara's curious mind couldn't help but wonder if his sperm was any different from that of a human, not that it bothered her so much, if it was unsafe he would have told her.

It squirted up against the roof of her mouth, crashing against her teeth, coating every inch of her in seed. Gagging on it down the back of her throat, Clara's eyes watered until she let go, taking him out, a long drool of saliva and sperm hanging from her bottom lip. "Mmm" she wiped it with her fingers.

"Goodness... I take it you enjoyed yourself?" he asked playfully, watching as Clara worked to swallow every last droplet of his seed. He had to admire the determination, it was a cut above what the average woman would do. After a few moments spent catching his breath he proceeded to take a seat opposite the sexy brunette. "Well, allow me to return the favour. Our last fuck was exquisite, and this is a fine spot for a repeat performance."

After every drop was finally swallowed and her bottom lip cleaned with her tongue, Clara had a proud smile on her face. "I did enjoy myself, satisfying my man" she added, on her knees, watching him sit on the floor, which she still couldn't believe was a giant flower petal. When he spoke of returning the favour, her heart melted, excited by the prospect of having an orgasm that he would give her.

It seemed Clara had no actual objections to going that step further... and truth be told 13 did get quite a bit of a thrill when she called him 'her man.' He could do with hearing that even more often. He pulled Clara a little more into his lap, his hungry lips teasing up the tanned left side of her neck, nipping and suckling the sweet flesh. As he did this 13 casually guided his hand between Clara's thighs to see if anything could block his path.

Her head tilted on to his as he kissed her neck, making her moan and shiver in delight. With a smile, her lips were still shiny, covered in his sperm and her saliva, she didn't bother to wipe it with her hands, wanting to taste him every time she licked her lips. Laying on to her back, she opened her legs for him, wondering what he would do with her tights. Would he get her off with them on? Letting the material soak up her juices? Maybe tear a hole in them to feel her flesh?

"You don't have to return the favour you know, I like pleasing you"

He knew Clara would be okay with that, but he personally would not stand for it. "Fair's fair," he replied, winking briefly at her. Strong hands reached upward and Thirteen was quick to slide her tights down a bit. Once he had an unobstructed view of Clara's pussy he was quick to place his strong hands on her shoulders. Smiling briefly the Time Lord pressed on and was soon easing the thick head of his shaft into her pussy.

Lifting her ass up so the tights would come down easier for him, she moved in to a different position in the meantime, getting on to her hands and knees. Those silky tights were resting around her knees and bottom half of her legs with her pussy exposed to him. Feeling his hands on her shoulders and his cock pushing in to her pussy Clara dropped her head between her arms and moaned knowing this was going to be pleasurable.

The growing pressure between their nethers had more and more cock pushing nice and deep into the soaked interior of Clara's sopping pussy. "Goodness, you're even tighter than last time," he murmured with a hint of surprise in his tone. All the same Thirteen didn't back down from a good challenge and was soon pressing in deeper and deeper, hot and husky breaths leaving him while the shallow sawing motions of his hips had Clara bouncing against him.

"Ugh...mmmmm...you like fucking me don't you, your human pet aren't I?" His cock changed her from some innocent school teacher who traveled space and time to a naughty girl who would now talk filth as he mounted her. That cute little ass which would grab the attention of her students at times was slapping against the bottom end of the man's stomach and abs as he thrust in to her hole. Her breasts bounced back and forth, swaying in her bra in sync with his balls hitting her.

"Fuck!" Lifting her head up, her long brown hair fell over her back as she stared up at the shooting stars and colourful galaxies.

Back
Top Bottom