His Impossible Girl {Celebstars}

"Hey! I've never seen such pockets! You kept that quiet! Making me carry bags on me when you could have just put them in there!" She crossed her arms and pouted at him with her chin up in the air like she was of a higher class. But she was only joking and the lovely setting of the picnic make her heart skip a beat.

Dropping on to her knees, she opened the basket up and looked inside to see some human food and some...well not so human food. Lifting up a plastic pot which was filled with some type of purple goo Clara held it in the air. "What is this? It looks like jelly but it isn't jelly? You really don't know how to date do you."

Setting the pot down, she stood up and stood in front of the Doctor. "What do you want from this?" Her arms folded once more and her head tilted, her soft brown hair falling to one side.

"I'm not made of magic pockets," he said simply, shrugging and then smiling playfully. He sat down opposite the brunette and sorted through some things. "It's jelly... kind of," Thirteen admitted, taking a quick look at the jar she raised. "It's the purified honeylike produce of an apoidean group. Tastes exactly like grape, don't you worry," he explained. The bread looked very nice at least- standard British stuff.

"And no, I don't know how to date. Which is unfortunate... I had a granddaughter before you were even conceived and I don't know the first thing about this," he admitted. Poor Susan... whatever happened to her? He really would need to find out one of these days, try and find a trail to pick up on.

"Uuuh, hum. How about..." she reached into the basket and pulled out a pair of candles, lighting both of the lemon-scented wax cylinders to set the mood as the sun set. "This?" he asked.

"You want this?" She said, looking confused, seeing the candles which soon filled the air around them with a fresh lemon. "This is so far the weirdest date I have ever been on." Clara confessed, sitting back down on to the blanket. She tried some of the grape he brought and it was rather delicious, although one side effect of the alien food was it made her tongue purple. Little to her knowledge though.

The bread was fresh, very fresh, almost as though it was baked only minutes ago. Not that she complained, Clara looked at the man full of wonder. She had been travelling with his two previous counterparts for a long time and yet she was always surprised by what the Doctor could do. He was always full of surprises.

Staring off in to the sunset, she watched the larger than normal sun fall very slowly behind that gigantic waterfall. She considered herself the luckiest girl in the universe at that point.

"It's the only date I've been on... in a long time," the significantly older male said with a lazy shrug. It had been so long that he couldn't quite recall, much like how he had long since stopped bothering to remember his own birthday. Not that it mattered, time travelling so ofteb made it too much of a chore to try and recall. The two sat there, chatting and eating while the romantic ambiance grew stronger.

Soon it was dark, the candlelight illuminating them. "Hm... good stuff eh? I've never been much for preparing food, but I can deal with the simple things," he said. Smiling, Thirteen reached over and placed a hand over Clara's own "Come on, how've I done? I mean, this has to be at least a... a b-grade date."

"You don't very well with the food" she smiled, sticking her tongue out at him and revealing her now pink tongue which had gone back to it's original colour. Looking down, she felt his hand on hers and her big brown eyes gazed in to his. "B-grade is good, it's fair" she nodded, but looked disappointed. "A kiss would make it an A-grade. I know you struggle with emotions. How you think humans are stupid for having them. Just a kiss on the cheek and I will be happy. It is a start."

She closed her eyes and leant her face out, showing her cheek to him, waiting...just waiting for his soft lips to caress her skin.

"It will make me feel special Doctor" Clara added.

A chance at an A-grade. Well he could be a suck up if it meant a solid grade... "Just on the cheek? Well if you insist, though I can always go a tad further if you'd rather," Thirteen replied as he leaned in. His lips met the unblemished flesh of her cheek, feeling both the softness and warmth of the exposed area... and she had such a wonderful perfume on too. Thirteen pulled back and kept grinning at her.

"So, A on the first date. I sure am something."

Go a tad bit further she heard him say and it made her look at him all jelly like as he leant in and kissed her cheek. Closing her eyes, it was just a simple peck yet she thought of it something more. It was special.

"Yes you sure are something" Clara replied, leaning in dramatically with her arms, wrapping each hand and finger around his neck so he couldn't escape. She pressed her firm yet equally soft lips on to his and then planted her tongue inside to make out with Thirteen. Pulling back she was flustered, her eyes remained closed and she waved a hand in her face.

"A+ now Doctor"

Something halfway between a squeak of surprise and a purr of desire left his mouth when their mouths met, the strange and long-forgotten sensation of a proper kiss filling him for the first time in, well, decades at least. It felt... good. No no, more than good. Fantastic! He was grinning at her flustered nature, and for a change he was the one who recovered first. "Aha, well I'm an overachiever."

He took his cue and leaned in again, once more their lips met in that same heated manner, and he recoiled as if to leave her wanting more. "Hehe," Thirteen replied, still tasting the sweetness of alien foods lingering on his stimulated tastebuds.

"Well, how about I walk you back to the TARDIS then?"

Clara was sure she heard the sound of love in her ears as they kissed. Her hand cupped his cheek and she smiled shyly at him when they pulled apart.

"I'd love for you to walk me back to the TARDIS" her hand grabbed his without him even offering and she stood up, walking side by side with the man who could achieve anything he wanted. Looking behind her, she saw the grass below start to eat up the picnic arrangement they had. Her face looked shocked but also amazed.

"It cleans itself?" She asked.

When they made it to the TARDIS, Clara stared at the man as she leant against the railing. "Where are we going now?"

"Eventually. The soil is partway sentient, and if any inorganic material offends it then it's liable to convert it into nutrients," the Doctor explained in an offhand manner. It was a neat little trick, more planets could benefit from it of course, but the brunette holding his hand currently warranted more attention from him.

Thirteen snapped his fingers, the two doors opening wide. "Now? Well I feel catching some sleep wouldn't go amiss. We've been up and about for fifteen hours straight," he said with a small laugh. He snapped his fingers to open up the blue wooden doors, and then stepped aside so his lady could enter first. Catching some sleep... always handy, though he felt he wanted to do more than just sleep right now.

"Sleep?" She said, stepping in to the TARDIS. Clara couldn't help but wonder if this was his way of getting her in to bed so she played along. "Yes, I'm really tired" each arm stretched upwards above her head and her fingers clenched to a fist. With a loud yawn she leant her body in to his and put an arm around his neck.

"You better put me to bed then Doctor, it is only polite." Clara was acting like a damsel in distress, the back of her hand on her forehead as her head rested on his chest with the arm around his neck keeping her up.

Feeling her press tight to him in that sensuous manner was enough to make his pulse quicken, a grin quickly working it's way onto Thirteen's face. "Well shoot... I am a doctor after all, so it's only right," he joked. He walked along with his sunkissed beauty, heading down one stretch of corridor that split off into about a dozen different corridors hurtling in infinite lengths. Despite the sheer scale ahead of them, he had no difficulty in pioneering the way ahead.

He stopped at one red-painted door, snapped his fingers in that familiar way that caused the doors to instantaneously open in for them. He led her inside, and then Thirteen 'accidentally' tripped and landed on his back on the bed, with Clara's curvaceous female frame pressed tight to him.

"Whoops. I am just so hopeless at balancing. I blame this new body of mine," he joked with a sly wink.

Clara wasn't nervous as she made her way through the corridor of corridors. Entrances to rooms and hallways beckoned on front of her, she hadn't been in all of them and she very much doubted the doctor had to. Looking at the red painted door, it was her bedroom when she stayed with him on journeys although it only took a second to travel from one place to another.

As they entered, the move was quick and decisive, Clara was on top of him as they laid on the bed. The wink he gave her filled her with a burning passion to just take the man she had loved. Lowering her head quickly, her soft lips met his and the girl made no hesitation in giving him her tongue.

Her small hands roamed his body from his chest to his hips and back up to his face.

'Oh wow it actually worked... who says I'm not a genius?' Thirteen mused to himself. He welcomed her soft lips and eager tongue all the same, and worked to match her motions with his own while her hands worked to excite and arouse him. He made no move to turn the tables, not quite yet, though he was all too happy to move his own hands about and worked to slide her top off, even if he had to briefly part lips with her in order to do it.

Pushing forth again his lips met her naked neck, and skilled hands worked to unhook her bra as if he was fiddling with the mechanics of some advanced machinery.

Clara rested on top of him still and let him kiss her naked neck whilst he unhooked her bra. Those perky milky breasts hung down from her chest and pressed against his after her fingers unbuttoned his clothing. Closing her eyes, she liked the feel of his lips against her neck and moaned delightfully.

"Have you done this before? It feels like you have" she moaned her hand on his bare chest and sliding down to his pants. She wanted to dive her hand in to his groin but his clothing was tight. "I've waited three doctor's for this" she laughed and giggled.

"I'm a one million year old virgin... of course I've done this before, it's just been a while," The Doctor replied. It had been a while and he felt a little rusty, but Clara's pleased moans made his confidence rise a bit. With her breasts bared he reached up and found himself stroking the twin mounds of her bust. Smooth, a respectable size and quite perky to boot. "I'm pretty sure I told you I have a granddaughter. Just gotta readjust and get the old skills bubbling up."

As he said this his left hand left her exposed bosom to unzip his fly, freeing up the impressive hardness of his shaft. Quite a nice length and thickness, and as with all things Time Lord it looked every bit human in it's dimensions. "There we are... phew, got a bit tight for a touch there."

His groping of her breast made her feel more like a woman and his lover than some companion following him around in a time machine. Closing her eyes and lifting up to make it easier for him to play with them, Clara but her bottom lip and moaned as her nipples hardened and became erect. When he let go, she took over, squeezing her mounds of flesh and rubbing the nipples to stimulate herself further.

When she heard the sound of his fly unfasten, her big brown eyes open and stared at him before tracing down his body to his groin. Swinging one leg off him, she knelt by his side and saw the cock of an alien but in human character.

"I'm going to suck an alien cock Doctor" she smiled, licking her lips, giving them a shine with her saliva. Using a free hand to pull his pants down further, the girl lowered her head and licked the tip of his cock, one hand held the base whilst the other rested on his stomach.

"You make it sound like it's something crazy," he teased in return. All the same he raised no objection to her leaning into him, the hot breath grazing his hardened flesh making a low groan roll off his tongue. Fellatio, like many things, was something that was more of a human phenomenon. As such it left him pleasantly surprised when he first got to feel a soft tongue stroke along the protruding tip of his penis.

He breathed out a pleased sigh and allowed her to work away with her tongue. He guided a hand down and caressed the back of her head, letting his fingers thread through the silky dark locks of Clara's hair. "I get the feeling you've done this before..." he remarked idly before breathing out another pleased sigh at the warmth caressing along his shaft.

He stroked the back of her head again as a reassuring sign and then he closed his eyes to savor the growing sensation of pleasure.

"Oh no, I haven't done this before" she replied, talking in between the strokes of her tongue against his cock. "I've never taken an Alien in my mouth before" teasing him, loving him all the more for caressing her head and running his fingers along her ever smooth locks of hair. Opening her mouth, her tongue popped out and gave the man one last stroke from his balls all the way up to the very tip of penis before she kissed it tenderly.

Now, lowering her head once more, her lips parted wide enough to take him inside. Moving further down, those lips which always gave the Doctor a perfect smile were wrapped air tight along his cock, passing bulging veins and rock solid hardness to poke the back of her throat and make her gag.

Those amazing big brown eyes of hers looked at him across his chest to his face. They watered, appearing to make her cry but she wasn't, instead she was choking on his meat before lifting up to about halfway and going down on him again.

The famous Clara Oswald bobbed her head up and down on the Doctor's cock. Her long hair falling to the side, covering her face from view, hiding what magic she was doing with her tongue.

"How very naughty of you," he replied dryly. He would have teased her more but alas that skilled sucking mouth was fast capable of turning any words to liquid and leaving him groaning. Thirteen tried to brace himself but Clara was far more skilled than he would have anticipated, and the work of her mouth had his breathing growing harsh. That tongue of hers was more dexterous than he had dared anticipate and it was an understatement to say it caught him off guard.

So much so that her slurping stroking tongue soon got what she so craved from her time lord companion. Ultimately he was left panting while the beat of his twin hearts synced with the pulses of his cock, twitching and then filling her cheeks and the roof of her mouth with his thick and salty seed. Quite a copious load, though at least it tasted similar enough to human cum.

He gave a low breath of relief and then stroked the back of Clara's head, his shaft still stiff as a board.

Clara was caught off guard by him, she was so satisfied by the fact she had got her man, the doctor, that she had potentially forgotten about him ejaculating. So as she lowered her head all the way down to his balls, she felt a squirt of cum shoot in to her throat, making her gag and choke. A coughing noise erupted from her mouth, vibrating against his cock which was slowly backtracking away from her. The girl's eyes watered, those glorious big brown eyes welling up as she felt his seed go down the wrong hole.

Coughing some more, she felt another thick rope of sperm spray up against the roof of her mouth, coating her gums and teeth as well as the inside of her cheeks. When she freed herself from him, she stayed lowered, hovering over his cock as she coughed and coughed, her hand going to her chest. Taking breaths she looked up at him with her eyes as her mouth lay open, thick white goo dribbling down her bottom lip and just resting in the air above his penis.

As it touched the head, she lowered herself and sucked his cock, cleaning him up as well as her own mouth. Another five minutes was spent taking him in her before she sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, swallowing any cum that remained.

"Aha... sorry. Kind of... forgot how much pressure there would've been down there," he remarked with a small laugh. Truly it had been a while, and he hadn't anticipated the younger woman being as good as she was. Clara Oswald was a woman of great and diverse skill it seemed, despite the age gap present. "Well, I'll just have to make it up to you in that case," the Time Lord said as he hoisted Clara up and held her bridal style for just a moment.

He set the dark-haired beauty down on the plush mattress and then moved atop her, hands resting on either side of her head while his tall body loomed over her. "Alright... slow and steady, I know to start that way," he remarked as if informing himself of as much. He took in a light breath and then Thirteen slowly pushed forth, now sinking the first few inches of his powerful saliva-soaked cock into the welcoming warmth of Clara's pussy.

Start slow... and then get a little more intense.

Clara fell on to the mattress as light and as gentle as a feather. Her bare chest appeared to become flat give the way she was laying but any slight movement caused her perky breasts to shake and wobble. She wouldn't have cared if the Doctor had all the experience in space and time or had none at all, it was just the fact she was with him and no one else. For a brief moment she thought about the other companions he must of had with his many faces but she was sure she was his first and hopefully last. 'God I am jealous' she thought to herself.

Seeing him climb down, lower himself atop of her with hands either side, the brunette witnessed his younger version poke at his pussy, giving himself pointers to as he did so. "Do it however you like, I want it however you like" she spoke, resting each of her hands on each of his shoulders.

Opening her mouth, she yearned and gasped as he slid slowly in to her hole. "Ugh" her chin lifted to point at the ceiling with her head pushing back.

"You... got it..." Well it was easy enough in theory, and so he began to push in with an almost deliberate slowness, partway out of concern and partway out of nerves. However once the warmth was encircling his powerful cock it seemed to ease him in a bit more, aided by the warm sensual moans flowing past Clara's lips. "Wow..." he huffed out, closing his eyes and then redoubling his focus so he could move too and fro with shallow thrusts serving to gradually loosen her to fit his imposing cock.

One hand slithered up, caressing along the modest shape of her right breast and seeming to take some perverse pleasure in deviously slowly tickling the pointed nipple. "Hot... and... and tight too." Thirteen gave a toothy grin at this realisation and picked up the pace, powerful cock pushing in deeper and deeper with each inward motion.

Never would she had believed she would be in a spaceship disguised as a police box fucking a alien disguised as a human. No one would make that up yet it was happening...and Clara was enjoying it. The girl arched her back up as he got more comfortable inside of her, causing her legs to push further wider and give him her opening to pleasure himself.

"Oh fuck Doctor" she moaned as they hurled through space, or at least she hoped to help with the thrill. Each ankle of hers now wrapped around his lower back, not letting him escape her, willing him to push in harder, more furiously if needed, he was very old in age, he must of had so much frustration built up in him.

"Talk dirty to me!" She gasped once more as he poked her with his cock.

Back
Top Bottom