Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Melody of the Wild Dance - Hellsing (Jikkah/DarkMudkip)

Her cheeks turned a dark shade of red. "That's very kind of you to say... But I find it hard to believe a man as handsome as you doesn't encounter many attractive women."

Milana smiled softly, usually being a nun put men off, or at least some. "You're a very kind man, Pip." She said, brushing some stray hair away from her face.

(( ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Should we skip a smidgen ahead to where they're a little more comfy with each other?))

Over the next few weeks, Milana had spent quite a bit of time with Pip when she wasn't spending her time in the church.

((I honestly can't think of anything that they can do right now so I'm gonna wing it!))

Milana had met up with Pip after he had asked her to meet him. "Pip..!" She smiled softly, waving him down when she spotted him on the street. "You said we were going to get a drink, but isn't it a little late for coffee?" She asked.

She blinked before shaking her head. "No, I can still drink." She said. "I just don't drink that often.."

She nodded and followed him to the pub, buttoning up her coat to protect herself from the cold night wind.

"Um, well, like I said, I dont drink much... So I don't really know what to get." She smiled nervously. "I suppose they don't serve wine..?" She tested meekly.

((Give her whiskey ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ))

Milana picked up the glass, giving the drink a small smell before taking a sip, grimacing at the overwhelming taste, making her cough a bit. "It's strong..!" She commented.

She made a face down at her drink and took a deep breath, bringing the glass back to her mouth. She finished the drink in three big gulps, grimacing as she set the empty glass down. "It's still terrible."

Milana fidgeted nervously before ordering another small glass of whiskey, taking the drink and knocking it back in one huge gulp; of course this was followed by a grimace and coughing. "I don't know how you can drink this stuff." She said, but smiled.

Milana sat and talked with Pip, her cheeks slowly growing red and her speech becoming more and more slurred as time went on. "Okay... I think I can handle another one..!" She declared through a fit of giggles, her knee resting against his.

"C'mon, you aren't even the bar tender, you can't do that!" She whined, leaning against his shoulder, head resting against his arm.

Back
Top Bottom