Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Right behind the ears I do." She said, moan lightly to the touch. Marcy rubs the rabbits leg more as her tail wags more, smiling and closing her eyes. "And yea, I am a chick with a dick." saying while being petted.

Cuyte giggled. "You mean back here?" She used both hands to scratch behind both of Marcy's ears. "Does Poochie like that?" One look at Marcy's shorts told Cuyte that she was loving this. "Want to take this inside, or stay out here for a little while? I have an extra blanket, so if you want to get a little frisky, we can cover up."

"If you mean you want to bang, let's take this inside." Marcy said as the bulge throbs a bit, getting harder in her pants, a big smile on her face as she stands up, 'awesome, been here for an hour and already about to get some.' The dickgirl wolf thought as she helps the cute but sexy rabbit up.

Cuyte accepted the paw up and packed up. "Just know, I don't want this to be a 'one night stand' thing. You better be serious about this, because I am." Cuyte began walking back to the resort. Her ass bounced as she walked and her tail twitched cutely with excitement.

"Oh you aren't alone on that." Marcy's package throbs with excitement like that tail. Getting her stuff packed up, following the cute rabbit that was way shorter than her, "I promise, I don't plan on this being a one night thing Cuyte." Slapping the bouncing bunny rear, feeling how soft it was.

Cuyte moaned and blushed. "Hey, save it for our room, Poochie." She rubbed her ass. Despite her trying for it not to, it made her look like a horny rabbit. The again, she was. "Speaking of which, your room our mine? I have a few toys in my room, if you're into that."

"Let's check out your room." The wolf said, her tail wagging quickly, Marcy was just ready to bang this cute rabbit into a bed, or a wall... Or the floor. Just ready to fuck. "Can we please hurry though? My junk is getting really hard in my shorts that it's starting to hurt." She said as she sped up a bit.

"Well I guess we could hop to it," Cuyte giggled at her pun. She hurried to her room. "I take it that your a dominant girl." She pulled her bikini off, revealing the upside down horseshoe of white spots around her cunt. She blushed cutely.

"Mhm, I like being dom, it's just feels good being in control," the wolf said as she takes off her tank top, revealing her large breast to the cool air, "cute little pussy you got there." She comments, smiling as Cuyte's cheeks turn red, "mind if I fuck it?"

Cuyte blushed harder and nodded. "But first, I need to get that cock of yours nice and wet." She yanked down Marcy's shorts and panties, coming face to face with the big red canine cock.

Once the little excited rabbit gets Marcy's booty shorts dowm, a surprising 12" red canine cock does flop out, with a good size ball at the base. "Mmmm, that sounds good to me." The wolf said, putting her arms behind her back. "I wonder if you can take more than the last person."

Cuyte grinned. She licked the bottom of the shaft repeatedly before sliding the whole thing into her mouth. While she had never given a blowjob, she could've fooled most people. She got eight and a half inches in before gagging.

"Ooh fuck!" Your mate gets surprised by this action, moaning loudly as Marcy claws at a nearby table, trying to control herself from getting the best deepthroat ever, seeing this sexy rabbit gag down to the ball as hot ball of her cock, pre leaking out into her mouth.

Cuyte sucked eagerly. She wanted to make her Poochie happy so she covered the cock with her saliva. She rubbed the balls with her paws.

"Wow..." Marcy said as the rabbit blowing her off was doing an amazing job, watching her cock slide in and out of her mouth. "You are incredible.." Moaning loudly, putting a hand on Cuyte's head, helping her bob her head more.

Cuyte's tail twitched with excitement at the praising. She sucked hardened and started bobbing up and down the shaft. She smelled like an extremely horny furry, and she was.

"Oh ohh! Imm cum if you keep going like that!" Marcy moans out loudly as her eyes roll back a bit. Cock pulsing harder and harder, balls ready to blow soon, "mmm! Yes!" Your poochie said.

"Mmmm!" Your mate moans in her throat as her cock pulses hard, soon enough long fat strands of cum unloads right into your mouth, giving her bunny all of the hot cream she wanted. "Oooohhh god...." She moans, looking up at the ceiling.

Cuyte tried to swallow all of it, but at least half of it came out of her mouth and rolled down her face. She pulled away. Her cunt was soaking wet. She blushed cutely and laid back.

Marcy cock was soaked now, covered in cum and spit, "oh I am so gonna fuck your brains out." She said as she gets between the bunnies legs, her large cock pushing against her pussy lightly, teasing her.

Marcy grabs the bunnys hips and pushes in, but doing what was asked, sliding in 3" first, getting the tight pussy ready for more. "Mmmm, let me know when you want more baby."

"Interesting" Cynder though as she saw the blue bubble and felt the increase in something which made her smirk as she said "Oh, I like this. However, I think your getting a little too crazy and rough but you don't mind do you love?". With that, she allow Colt to indulge in his deepest desires by giving Colt her very submissive clone who moan loudly and lustfully as she felt Colts power.
--
Skylar used her tail to take a lot of Cathy juices which she licked off her tail before putting it infront of her sexy cat and got faster and harder with her dildo before soon moaning out loud as she felt herself cum.
--
Nayra yawned as she woke up and smiled at her little slave before she leaned down and began to nibble Yumi neck as one of her tail would start to rub the young cat girl pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom