Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Bloodwolf

Bumblebee fan
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Location
England
Nayra moaned loudly when Yumi began to finger fuck her as her tails would answer this by going a lot faster and harder inside both of Yumi holes as well aiming to give her maximum pleasure.
 

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
Yumi's body was almost completely numb due to the amount of pleasure she was receiving. However, she never stopped pleasuring her Mistress's cunt.
 

Mike the Bloodwolf

Bumblebee fan
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Location
England
Nayra soon began to fill very close to blowing her loud, she kept at her sexual pleasurement of Yumi before she bite her neck lightly as she said "I'm starting to feel very close my apprentice"
 

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Location
ME, USA
I moaned as the black cat reached out for my dick with his tongue. The feeling of something so slimy, warm, and pulsating was immense, so immense that i lost my balance and landed on my butt as he kept licking me. It didn't take long before he started enjoying my taste in general, and began to lick my whole body, effectively bathing me in his spit. But i didn't mind, in fact i enjoyed it, and started kissing his tongue as it rubbed against my face, mixing my own saliva with his, and drinking as much of both down as possible.
 

Mike the Bloodwolf

Bumblebee fan
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Location
England
Soon Nayra moaned loudly, sending out a powerful pleasure wave all over he island before she cummed all over Yumi fingers and mouth, Yumi would now be able to have her second powerful orgasim now.
 

Mike the Bloodwolf

Bumblebee fan
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Location
England
Nayra smiled as she removed her tails from Yumi holes and picked off the cum covering both of them before she said "I think that was a lot of fun, don't you agree my sexy kitty?"
 

Mike the Bloodwolf

Bumblebee fan
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Location
England
Nayra nodded and joined her in bed cuddling up to her as she said "You don't mind cuddling do you? I've always enjoyed cuddling up to something when I'm in bed"
 

newagefrankenstein

Super-Earth
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Location
California
Timmothy Kirkman said:
I moaned as the black cat reached out for my dick with his tongue. The feeling of something so slimy, warm, and pulsating was immense, so immense that i lost my balance and landed on my butt as he kept licking me. It didn't take long before he started enjoying my taste in general, and began to lick my whole body, effectively bathing me in his spit. But i didn't mind, in fact i enjoyed it, and started kissing his tongue as it rubbed against my face, mixing my own saliva with his, and drinking as much of both down as possible.
Noir giggled as he felt the mouse kiss his tongue, he pulled away far enough to smile down at the little mouse. Carefully the cat pushed the mouse up a bit further and spread his legs open with two dexterous fingers. He nuzzled his nose against the mouse's opening and then nudged against it with his tongue, getting it wet and damp. Once it was perfectly slick he pressed his pinky against the mouses' tiny hole and nudged just the tip inside. "Mm, such a tiny little thing aren't you? But you're squeezing so tight on my fingertip."
 

Darthkane

Moon
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Marcy walked onto the beach, wearing a tank top and booty shorts, a small bulge at her crouch in her shorts as she lays out a blanket, laying down on it than the sand, "mmm, that sun is fantastic." Marcy said as she lays back and soaks in the heat, her large breast jetting up to the sky.
 

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
"Excuse me, but do you mind if a set up next to you?" a chocolate brown rabbit asked Marcy. She was wearing a pink g-string bikini and pink rimmed sunglasses.
 

Darthkane

Moon
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
KnightCreep said:
"Excuse me, but do you mind if a set up next to you?" a chocolate brown rabbit asked Marcy. She was wearing a pink g-string bikini and pink rimmed sunglasses.
"Why go ahead hot stuff." Her wolf fluffy tail wagging now, smile as she checks you out, "so what's a cutie like you doing out here by yourself?" Marcy ask, resting back on your elbows.
 

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
The rabbit giggled. "Thank you, Poochie." She set a blanket down next to Marcy's. "and I could ask you the same question. By the way, I'm Cuyte. That's a 'Y' after the 'U' and no 'I'. What's your name, Poochie?"
 

Darthkane

Moon
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
The wolfs laugh at how cute you were with the name, "I am Marcy, but you can keep calling me poochie if you want." She said as she runs a hand on the rabbits leg, feeling how soft her fur is, "also I am here because I like to soak in the sun and check out babes."' She said with a smile, looking at you.
 

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
Cuyte moaned softly as she felt Marcy rubbing her leg. "Ok, Poochie... I'm here to get away from my snobby family. They're all stuck up and proper." She cleared her throat and did a mock snobby voice. "'Cuyte, I simply can not allow you to go off without someone to look after you. You might find a commoner and become friends!'" She snorted.
 

Darthkane

Moon
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
KnightCreep said:
Cuyte moaned softly as she felt Marcy rubbing her leg. "Ok, Poochie... I'm here to get away from my snobby family. They're all stuck up and proper." She cleared her throat and did a mock snobby voice. "'Cuyte, I simply can not allow you to go off without someone to look after you. You might find a commoner and become friends!'" She snorted.
Marcy just chuckles at the voice the cute little rabbit made, "God Cuyte, you are something." The pup said as she just leaves her hand on her leg. "But, I got another question, why do you want to sit next to me?" I ask you, looking up and down your sexy revealing body.
 

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
"One, I've always had a thing for canines. Two, your tits. 'Nough said. Three, if some male comes and tries to hit on me, I have someone to protect me. I'm a lesbian." Cuyte then noticed the bulge in Marcy's shorts. "So, either your a futa, or a shemale. Either way, I'm happy." She moved closer to Marcy and moved her paw up and down Marcy's head. "Do you like getting petted?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom